April 26, 2024, 05:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322444 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1400 on: May 30, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »

This is all I've found so far in the online Aruba papers.

Natalee's name mentioned once. 

Maybe there was more in the hard copies of the daily papers, I can hope.

5/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion of society civil y funcionamento democratico owing to become necesario for cambio structural of country aruba

the news cu secretario of estado ank bijleveld-schouten owing to arrive at acuerdo cu eerste y tweede kamer for cu one investigacion amplio y deep of gobernacion of aruba y provided that particular funcionamento of estado of derecho owing to cause very much discusion in seno of comunidad. mature is cu thing owing to conduci n’e sharp culminante here at where the netherlands, ehecutando his duty for salvaguardia funcionamento of estado of derecho, freedom y derechonan civil y human, is one proceso largo in cual great part of we comunidad for añas largo, even decadas owing to neglisha of asumi his responsibilidad y interveni.

the partnernan social, siendo gremio sindical y gremio comercial always had more interest in asunto economico y/of financiero, esta in practica is salary, beneficio secundario, asunto fiscal (bbo) tarifa of water y coriente y coin for promove turism was the temanan principal for tanto sindicato because; gremio comercial, in time of abundancia, esta the period of 1989 till cu 1999, corupcion y miss of transparencia in gobernacion not was asunto of much interest. all trahador at aruba was cobra end of month, sindicato y comercio not had pakico for atende asunto of good gobernacion.

this also t’e razon cu although owing to saca raport calidad y at 1999 owing to introduci legislacion cu is as gobernantenan civilmente responsible for consecuencianan financiero of decisionnan take cu is perhudica the country aruba, corupcion y good gobernacion never was exercise like at aruba. owing to introduci lar y landsverordening openbaarheid van bestuur, but owing to neglisha introduci ombudsman. not owing to introduci biblioteca y presupuesto for parliament can funciona debidamente y algemene rekenkamer y centrale accountantsdienst awendia de facto barely is funciona.

did take 11 september 2001, the caso of natalee holloway y the crisis financiero global of october 2008, of cual now numa is feel the repercusionnan at aruba, for frena the actitud of live owing to la avestruz, igorando the cancer cu by 1999 cu racetrack owing to cuminza crece in we comunidad y cu now have we country at rand of abyss, esta corupcion. de the ultimo 10 year is much was the instancianan cu owing to briya for they silencio y/of complicidad of ignora or worse tolera corupcion for clean razonan of beneficio personal economico! great part of we comunidad is infecta p’e virus of coin. much aruban is entrega they integridad, proud, honor y dignidad enough cu the suma in the envelop on or bao table is sufficient big for silencia the consenshi.

sindicato, gremio comercial, organisacionan no-gubernamental, incluyendo esnan cu is defende derecho of person muher, child, derecho human, y another gruponan faint in we comunidad owing to sucumbi for coin, y owing to entrega soul y consenshi, y more important they integridad! we country is in one decadencia overall y for trece cambio structural not can punta finger on the gobierno actual of mep only! fiscal, fiscal parent, huez, comisario of police aruban y dutch all is complice in the proceso cu owing to place aruba in the situation actual.

this also is count ; for legio another gremio, perfect of school, educador, instructor of sport, provided that end all the profesionalnan cu owing to gradua in they ramo of trabao, y cu never owing to compronde the compromiso social, y duty moral for aporta at enculca in we future generacionan the principionan of integridad, honor, dignidad y love for prohimo y respet for ley y autoridad! is facil for punta finger on politiconan of one color, siendo cu generally all politico here at aruba is practica the same politica old, y is facil for give culpa at some comerciante only, cu porcierto have power economico big, of is cumpra politiconan cu coin of campaña, siendo cu in practica much comerciante diminutive daily also is contribui at corupcion by of they comportamento.

the division of rainbow warriors international, calling corruptionwatch aruba will propone at the netherlands for give sosten at investigacion of we society civil y the funcionamento democratico provided that general, cual two investigacion will have to trece claridad on the deficiencianan actual cu is stroba we country in his proceso of "nation building" y for become one nacion cu estabilidad social.

milton ponson, president
rainbow warriors core foundation
(rainbow warriors international)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: May 30, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »

Birmingham television is saying at intervals:

" A community remembers Natalee Holloway four years after her disappearance at 10:00."

I'll tell ya'll what they say, but I don't expect anything new.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:21 PM »

Birmingham television is saying at intervals:

" A community remembers Natalee Holloway four years after her disappearance at 10:00."

I'll tell ya'll what they say, but I don't expect anything new.

Thanks Magnolia!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: May 30, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »

Well not anything new......CBS42 interviewed several people in Mountain Brook Village.

Allen Yielding said that he was fortunate enough to have known Natalee....his daughter was
Natalee's friend.  He said that he still misses Natalee.  He was driving his daughter's car and
it had a yellow ribbon on it, which he pointed out.

Another lady said that she didn't understand why Aruba couldn't provide closure for Natalee's family.

Then they said that Aruba was still affected by the Holloway case.  They showed empty beaches.
Said that the case is still open and Aruban prosecutors say that they get new leads nearly every week.

That's all folks.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: May 30, 2009, 11:12:12 PM »

Well not anything new......CBS42 interviewed several people in Mountain Brook Village.

Allen Yielding said that he was fortunate enough to have known Natalee....his daughter was
Natalee's friend.  He said that he still misses Natalee.  He was driving his daughter's car and

Another lady said that she didn't understand why Aruba couldn't provide closure for Natalee's family.

Then they said that Aruba was still affected by the Holloway case.  They showed empty beaches.
Said that the case is still open and Aruban prosecutors say that they get new leads nearly every week.

That's all folks.

Thanks Magnolia!  You're the best!    an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: May 30, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »

That's all folks.

I'm sure those leads come from CapsLockGizzard and his harem of miscreants....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: May 30, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

i wonder who is the boss of the CapsLockGizzard.  Who does Mark Purcell take orders from?
Does Vrojlik boss MIP6 around?  I'll bet he does. Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 30, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »

i wonder who is the boss of the CapsLockGizzard.  Who does Mark Purcell take orders from?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: May 30, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »

My little display pointed where they're all headed one of these days!    Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: May 30, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »

It would be interesting to know who is the orchestrator of these inhumane P.O.S..I truly have never seen anything so inhumane From the day Natalee Holloway was raped and murdered till the present day!From a country.A country.A country has denied justice for Natalee Holloway to protect the EVIL that exists and it directly points to PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT and MONEY LAUNDERING..How many Politicians in the Netherlands have dummy companies set up in Aruba courtesy of the EVIL PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT!Now that is what Peter R Devries needs to be investigating...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: May 30, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »

Good Night All.

Janet
8:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 30, 2009, 11:41:16 PM »

Good Night All.

Janet

I'm glad to see you back Janet, I've been thinking about you on that bike all day!

But I see you made it o.k.  Thank goodness!

Good Night Janet!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: May 30, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »

Good Night All.

Janet

Good Night, Janet.  Guess you're tuckered out from bike riding....I know you'll rest up and be back with your reminders. 

an angelic monkey 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: May 30, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

GoodNight Janet..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: May 30, 2009, 11:46:55 PM »

Magnolia,

Good to see you.  Sorry you were locked out.....      

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: May 30, 2009, 11:52:40 PM »

Good Night All.

Janet

I'm glad to see you back Janet, I've been thinking about you on that bike all day!

Good Night Janet!

texasmom

I was not looking forward to this day one little bit.  When hubby told me earlier in the week  that he had invited us along for the bike ride ... I told him to grow up.  I also told him that when he when snowboarding with sons this past winter.

Anyways ... surprisingly I had a great day.  Three hours of easy biking for the most part  with trees on either side for shade and then ... a shower ... change of clothes and ... a bbq at daughter's home topped the day off.  The Grandkids could not believe that Mama and Papa had biked most of the way to their home.

I am very tired right now but feeling good but ... I have a feeling I may be a little stiff ... sore ... tomorrow.

I hope you had a good day.

Magnolia ... did you see me waving at ya across the border while you were visiting Washington State.  I bet you never once took out that sweater from your grip ... the sweater you knitted lickity split prior to the trip.  The temperatures soared to almost 80 degree today.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: May 31, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet

Good Night Janet!

texasmom

I was not looking forward to this day one little bit.  When hubby told me earlier in the week  that he had invited us along for the bike ride ... I told him to grow up.  I also told him that when he when snowboarding with sons this past winter.

Anyways ... surprisingly I had a great day.  Three hours of easy biking for the most part  with trees on either side for shade and then ... a shower ... change of clothes and ... a bbq at daughter's home topped the day off.  The Grandkids could not believe that Mama and Papa had biked most of the way to their home.

I am very tired right now but feeling good but ... I have a feeling I may be a little stiff ... sore ... tomorrow.

I hope you had a good day.

Magnolia ... did you see me waving at ya across the border while you were visiting Washington State.  I bet you never once took out that sweater from your grip ... the sweater you knitted lickity split prior to the trip.  The temperatures soared to almost 80 degree today.

Janet

I'm glad you had a great time Janet!  My day was pretty good too!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: May 31, 2009, 12:25:08 AM »

Guess I'm out of the loop...it's okay....I'm here everyday regardless.

Justice for Natalee Holloway.

(TM, thanks for bringing that post/map over for hotping....Wink  )

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: May 31, 2009, 12:37:23 AM »

Out of the loop?  Not you....ever, 2NJ!  If you're talking about Janet's adventure today...she'd posted about it earlier today before she left...just go back 2 or three pages I think!   

About the map for hotping...you're welcome, I was glad to help!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: May 31, 2009, 12:41:24 AM »

Out of the loop?  Not you....ever, 2NJ!  If you're talking about Janet's adventure today...she'd posted about it earlier today before she left...just go back 2 or three pages I think!   

About the map for hotping...you're welcome, I was glad to help!   

I meant Magnolia visiting Washington state....I missed that.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.