April 26, 2024, 02:18:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322420 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: May 31, 2009, 03:46:36 AM »

The thing I found MOST interesting in the response was...I don't recall Natalee's case being mentioned at all in the letter he's responding to.

Now That's Interesting! 

I wonder at what point,will Paulus and family not feel safe on that island??Honestly.These underworld people,at some point or another,have got to be getting tired of the light that forever shines on Aruba due to the Deviants pawned off by the Netherlands..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: May 31, 2009, 03:48:28 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1462 on: May 31, 2009, 03:55:08 AM »

Oops...Almost forgot to ask.....Do either of You know how to look up addresses in Aruba? 

The white pages, or that listing of that is I think of registered voters (I haven't used that in a while...I forget how to look it up).  I'll try to find it if you need me to.

That's OK TM...I'm really tired and I will see what I can find tomorrow (later today)

Good Night! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1463 on: May 31, 2009, 04:00:30 AM »

The thing I found MOST interesting in the response was...I don't recall Natalee's case being mentioned at all in the letter he's responding to.

Now That's Interesting! 

I wonder at what point,will Paulus and family not feel safe on that island??Honestly.These underworld people,at some point or another,have got to be getting tired of the light that forever shines on Aruba due to the Deviants pawned off by the Netherlands..

I've been wondering that for a LONG time too!   

Only thing I can figure, is Papa Vandersloot is "high ranking" in the underworld too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: May 31, 2009, 04:01:20 AM »

Good Night KTF and Hotping!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: May 31, 2009, 04:32:50 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: May 31, 2009, 10:35:12 AM »

Guess I'm out of the loop...it's okay....I'm here everyday regardless.

Justice for Natalee Holloway.

(TM, thanks for bringing that post/map over for hotping....Wink  )

Out of the loop?  Not you....ever, 2NJ!  If you're talking about Janet's adventure today...she'd posted about it earlier today before she left...just go back 2 or three pages I think!   

About the map for hotping...you're welcome, I was glad to help!   

I meant Magnolia visiting Washington state....I missed that.   

My memory must be fading.  It was not Magnolia who was going to wave to me from across the border ... it was AZSunny.

AZSunny has been missing for quite a while.

A cuppa of her sweet tea would hit the spot right now.

Janet

++++++

I am heading to Washington State on Thursday to be Grandma for about 5 days while my son takes his wife to Ireland.  Then the other grandma takes over.    I am bringing my sweaters...it was 107 here today.... I will be freezing my bootie off!  I will wave to you!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: May 31, 2009, 10:47:51 AM »

I suspect that the Marco's tip had a direct connection with John Silvetti wanting to get Tim Miller off the Persistence following the December 30th visual dive.  Tim saw the ROV images from the December 29th ROV dive and ... was convinced by Kyle Kingman that there were remains in that trap.

Think about it.  The Natalee Holloway case is Aruba's investigation.  Why were the detectives not following up on this tip.  Why were Tim Miller and Dave Holloway following this tip on their own?  It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
   After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:   On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: May 31, 2009, 10:53:22 AM »

This is`great 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: May 31, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »

A REMINDER

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up.

Marcos: I didn't live an, um, exemplary life. I did a lot of wrong things and maybe this is just one way of trying to even up the, the score a little bit.

Marcos wouldn't allow his face to appear on camera, but he agreed to talk to Miller and even officials from the US embassy.

Chris Hansen: And what was the person from the embassy's take?

Tim Miller: The person from the embassy said, "You know what? I think we may have something here."

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan: Marcos would take a GPS receiver to the location and leave it there. Miller, accompanied by local officials would follow the signal to the location and begin to dig.

The next morning Miller's phone rang. It was Marcos. The search, he said, had been a success. But there had been a change in plans. He had the body and would bring it to them in Managua.

Marcos: Tonight before the sun is up, we will be in Managua.

Tim Miller: He says that she was wrapped in a blanket and her body fell apart. He said, "but we had to put her in two ice chests." And he actually said, "call Mr. Holloway right now and tell him I’ve got Natalee."

Chris Hansen: So what do you do?

Tim Miller: I did not call Dave Holloway to say I have the body.

Chris Hansen: You've been down that road before.

Tim Miller: I’ve been down that road before.

Chris Hansen: Did you believe him?

Tim Miller: This time, I believed him.

But after waiting all night for Marcos to appear at the arranged location -- nothing.

Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

_____

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: May 31, 2009, 11:20:51 AM »

Now That's Interesting! 

Only thing I can figure, is Papa Vandersloot is "high ranking" in the underworld too!   

He was over contracts for the island for years, he likely has smut on the entire corrupt food chain. I expect they can't know what 'bombs' he might have go off should anything happen to him? The art of war.........

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: May 31, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »

Hi Janet-

I had not seen that specific article but thank you for reposting it. I do not know how Tim Miller endures the likes of Marcos, what torment that must be. To think some person without a soul would WANT Dave Holloway to be told his daughter's body had fallen to pieces that way???? Only utter scum and freaks would do that, a category I put Caps into now too.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: May 31, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

Good Morning None.

That thing called a job and ... must be keeping you busy or ... has that tall good looking European entered the picture.

I miss ya.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: May 31, 2009, 11:37:56 AM »

Now That's Interesting! 

He was over contracts for the island for years, he likely has smut on the entire corrupt food chain. I expect they can't know what 'bombs' he might have go off should anything happen to him? The art of war.........

So true Nonesuche!  And that fact, which I'm sure Nelson Oduber is not oblivious to; makes his statement to Dave Holloway "No one is above the law" a big fat lie.  And Nel knew it when he said it!  He just assumed this family would give up and go away like all the others and he wouldn't have to worry about it much longer. 

Wrong again Nel!

It's good to see you Nonesuche!  I hope all is good with you and yours!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: May 31, 2009, 11:40:38 AM »

Out of the loop?  Not you....ever, 2NJ!  If you're talking about Janet's adventure today...she'd posted about it earlier today before she left...just go back 2 or three pages I think!   

My memory must be fading.  It was not Magnolia who was going to wave to me from across the border ... it was AZSunny.

Janet

++++++

I am heading to Washington State on Thursday to be Grandma for about 5 days while my son takes his wife to Ireland.  Then the other grandma takes over.    I am bringing my sweaters...it was 107 here today.... I will be freezing my bootie off!  I will wave to you!

Thanks Janet!  After reading AZSunny's post, I do remember reading that when she posted it! 

Hopefully she'll be back soon!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: May 31, 2009, 11:46:01 AM »

I suspect that the Marco's tip had a direct connection with John Silvetti wanting to get Tim Miller off the Persistence following the December 30th visual dive.  Tim saw the ROV images from the December 29th ROV dive and ... was convinced by Kyle Kingman that there were remains in that trap.

Think about it.  The Natalee Holloway case is Aruba's investigation.  Why were the detectives not following up on this tip.  Why were Tim Miller and Dave Holloway following this tip on their own?  It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
   After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:   On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Because ALE KNEW it was bogus!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: May 31, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »

Hey Monkeys

I was just googling and I googled JD Silvetti Aruba and one of the websites was

http://www.jdsilvetti.com/arubanews.html

But none of the links work......I wonder why   ...lol  Monkey Devil!

Various News Articles

The Daily Iberian

The Daily Advertiser

The Dario (Aruban)

The Press Enterprise

I don't remember if they were there before, to be honest.  Looks like the redirect to the links isn't in the code.   It's been a few years since I tested web pages, so I may not be totally correct on that...jmo.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: May 31, 2009, 12:01:02 PM »

Janet

++++++

Thanks Janet!  After reading AZSunny's post, I do remember reading that when she posted it! 

Hopefully she'll be back soon!   

My recollections for the most part are based on word associations.  However ... this time my method of recollection failed.  I learned that "Sweaters" and "Magnolia" do not alway equate.

Anyways ... maybe AZSunny absence implies she fell in love with Washington State and ... decided to take up residence.  It makes sense when you consider her grandchildren and her next door neighbour who resides in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia ... Tamikosmom.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1478 on: May 31, 2009, 12:04:07 PM »

Hey Monkeys

I was just googling and I googled JD Silvetti Aruba and one of the websites was

http://www.jdsilvetti.com/arubanews.html

But none of the links work......I wonder why   ...lol  Monkey Devil!

Various News Articles

The Daily Iberian

The Daily Advertiser

The Dario (Aruban)

The Press Enterprise

hmmm....seems like they must've disabled the links; they seem to go to pdf files that I think are linked to their site and not the actual papers.

figures!  

Me thinks it's just a web screw up.  There is no point not having them redirect to the pdf files.  Someone reading here will fix them, imo.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: May 31, 2009, 12:06:10 PM »

Amazing...just what Aruba needs right now.  But it seems to be "Nel's baby", and it also seems that he would probably sell his soul (if he hasn't already) to get it done!  JMO

5/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

global financial crisis is ritz carlton place cu have problem for funding for his project achieve at aruba

because n'e Economy global financial crisis, do not easy to achieve for funding for construction of the Ritz Carlton, both cu nel Oduber is first minister wants to see of ehecuta, first period because of his ends; agent. aib bank t'e leading bank for seeking funding for one of more amount of 120 dollar miyon. the week here self, director of AIB Bank, Giel frensel owing to trinidad and barbados bay, where cu past owing to meeting director of several banks, even dunando one presentation, but not till still have nothing concrete. have to tell cu realistic for the project here, have for several aspect her.o. have to accomplish the iniciadornan Cuneo. aib bank percura is only part of p'e financing, for which aib bank owing to achieve the mandate for seeking consorcionan big, which is for looking not only at aruba, but also at corsow and in Caribbean. one is the process easy, but the will last long enough, just p'e crisis on global economic and financial territory. aib bank now owing to bay cu banconan for the visit is show interest, for determining if they're ready for funding for ritz carlton aruba or not. American already banconan the end, owing to let know end not have a lot of interest, not for one assure emerging demand. situation owing to global end sharply banconan where one is invested only 55%, 15% in capital and risk of 25% is required one of inversion own. pesey, now the Ritz Carlton iniciadornan of speaking one have to re-calculation, the will can have one strong capital base in one of dje.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.