April 26, 2024, 09:31:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322428 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1580 on: June 02, 2009, 01:19:43 AM »

Jen3560..This is very interesting.Can you let Kermit know about this??

Hallin Marine has teamed with GeoLab to win the vessel and ROV contract for the Pearl GTL project under development by Shell and Qatar Petroleum.

Geolab has received a letter of intent from main contractor J. Ray McDermott Eastern Hemisphere Limited 'JRMEHL' in connection with the contract

http://www.scandoil.com/moxie-bm2/by_province/middle_east/hallin-and-geolab-wins-contract-for-the-pearl-gtl-.shtml

Is Zwinkles a familiar name?

Hallin Marine continues to beef up its operations team with the appointment of the experienced Rik Zwinkels as a project director for the Company’s East division.

Rik, 37, will be responsible for the safe execution and result of operations in the eastern division of the Hallin group and joins its management team.

Dutch born Rik qualified as an engineer after leaving college in Rotterdam and has recently worked form Vroon Offshore and SMIT and has operational experience in both the Far East and the Netherlands.

http://www.hallinmarine.com/rik-zwinkels-joins-hallin.htm

What role did Jan zwinkels play in the Holloway case,if any?Are they related?Just a thought..

All the main players knew each other during his time in office

Governmental authorities
Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General
Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council
Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board
Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations
Mr. L. Rasmijn - Police Commissioner
Mr. E. Bennet - Head of the Airport Immig ration Authorities
Mr. R. Martus - Inspector of Police
Ms. A. Peterson - Department of Foreign Affairs Liaison officer to the CPT
http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/1996-27-inf-eng-1.htm

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul Van der Sloot (ex chief of staff of Cabinet PG [Prosecutor General] J.Zwinkels ).
[translated by Getagrip]
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/09/ex-commissioner-stanley-zaandam-in-his.html

1995 - Paulus became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university.

1996 Zwinkels is fired from the Attorney General job

Fruitful discussions we re held with the Aruban Attorney General, Mr J. H. M. Zwinkels, and several senior officials
http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/1996-27-inf-eng-1.htm

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)
van Daalen became procureur general of Aruba in 1997 after procureur general Jan van Zwinkels was fired in 1996 by Aruba

in July of 1998 he has his Attorney General job back 07-07-98 Attorney General (Acting) Zwinkels, Jan H. http://www.dlhoffman.com/publiclibrary/chiefs/2d52.html

this happened after Prime Minister Eman of Aruba and its Minister of Justice Vos end of February at Deputy Prime Minister and Minister Voorhoeve Dijkstal (Antilles and Aruba) are complaining about 930,000 guilders did that seized drug search was hit. They suggested that the Aruban Attorney General J. Zwinkels, with whom the two Aruban politicians on a footing of war life, the amount had put in his own pocket.

Sources in Amsterdam for the Aruban and confirm that the amount was in cash was delivered to the CRI, because Attorney General Zwinkels feared for leaks to the Aruban banks.
Also Zwinkels would have expressed that he does not have the money because it wanted to dispose of it owned by the Dutch Minsitry of Justice.

Aruba is already infested with mafia
Cuntera mafia and banks  were set up to launder money out of Aruba through Canada

2000-Last Updated: 7/6/2000 Attorney General (Acting) Zwinkels, Jan H.
http://www.byegm.gov.tr/interhaber/ulkeler_hukumetler/chiefs8.html

Interview of Paulus:

"Before this happened I was in the middle of a change. In 2004-2005 I worked I Den Bosch as a judge in training concerning civil cases. I've worked very hard & learned a lot there, but in the end I

Paulus was WORKING for one of these five higher courts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.

Aruba

de Directeur van het Centraal Bureau Juridische en Algemene Zaken (the Director of the Central Bureau for Legal and General Affairs)

PROFESSIONAL OFFSHORE INCORPORATIONS AND OFFSHORE BANKING SERVICES SINCE 1995

Q. What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is a form of verification issued by Competent Authority in the country verifying the signature and seal of a notary or other public officer, so that the document  bearing his/her signature and seal can take effect in countries which have ratified the Hauge Convention for the Abolition of Consular Legtalistation of 1961. It is normally possible to obtain the Apostille on a same day or next day basis.
http://offshoresimple.com/apostille.htm

You open a bank account in Aruba through the mail. You do not have to go there in person.
You get an Apostille to basically notarize your documents for approval.
You get an Apostille at the CENTRAL BUREAU LEGAL AND GENERAL AFFAIRS!

http://offshoresimple.com/apostille.htm#aruba
WHERE PAULUS WORKED in 2004 - 2005 he said in his interview.(see above)

Judge Smid was an expert in money laundering. He fled the island and faxed a reversal decision
He let Joran go free and he let Paulus go free.

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal is the Judge who ruled to keep the security Guards in detainment.
Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm: C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address: PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12

Judge Bob Witt - denied search of the van der sloot property entirely

Paulus was friends with all the judges, he also was working at the
"Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba."

http://www.pj-design.nl/burhoven/antecedenten-juristen-z.htm

Google translation:

Zwinkels, JHM, born in October 1941 M
NLRM 80 87 88/89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99/00
Probation ex art.4 Opleidings_en Organization judicial decision making in Den Haag; Raio April 1
Court Secretary 1st Class Court Den Haag 1 August, 1971
Secretary 1st class district prosecutor Groningen September 1, 1973
Court Secretary court Groningen 1 July, 1975
Law firm as a trainee working Groningen 1 July, 1975
Secretary District Prosecutor Den Bosch 1 December, 1976
Substituut_officier of Justice district prosecutor Den Bosch 28 Mar 1977
District Prosecutor district prosecutor Den Bosch April 25, 1979
District Prosecutor 1st class district prosecutor Den Bosch 16 Mar 1984
Prosecutor Aruba 1 September, 1991
Leave without pay as head prosecutor preserving the Court in First Instance in Aruba October 16

Deputy public prosecutor attached Procureur_generaal Leeuwarden 1 Mar 1997
Deputy proc._gen. belongs prosecutor Leeuwarden 1 March, 1997
Raadsheer_plaatsvervanger Court Leeuwarden January 18, 1999
Kantonrechter_plaatsvervanger Beetsterzwaag August 27, 1999
Kantonrechter_plaatsvervanger Heerenveen August 27, 1999
Kantonrechter_plaatsvervanger Leeuwarden August 27, 1999
Kantonrechter_plaatsvervanger Sneek August 27, 1999
NOW
Den Bosch arrondissement parquet parquet 1st Class
Leeuwarden Court Deputy Procureur_Generaal

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: June 02, 2009, 02:21:10 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: June 02, 2009, 02:21:58 AM »

Is that basically saying Jan Zwinkels was booted out TM??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: June 02, 2009, 02:23:19 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 02, 2009, 02:36:59 AM »

6/2/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

this is for people!? booshi??? live mep example desatrozo!

as the spectacles caro of booshi do not serve or the is extremely disgusta for aparece on front page of awemainta, this is one another ehempel for we children.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: June 02, 2009, 02:38:43 AM »

Oh yes, I do believe he was.  Have you not read the articles about his deeds?  caesu posted several not too long ago that were very interesting!  I'll find them for you tomorrow if you haven't read them!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: June 02, 2009, 02:42:09 AM »

Oh yes, I do believe he was.  Have you not read the articles about his deeds?  caesu posted several not too long ago that were very interesting!  I'll find them for you tomorrow if you haven't read them!

It would be good to refresh my memory.I believe it is good to continue to refresh our memories on all the hooligans involved!Thanx TM..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: June 02, 2009, 02:43:27 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

TIME IS ON OUR SIDE ARUBA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1588 on: June 02, 2009, 02:44:20 AM »

Hi KTF and TM!

KTF Here is a link to an article about Jan Zwinkels

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba&ei=dsUkStGsAaa-M-DS5bcF&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522jan%2Bzwinkels%2Baruba%2522%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GWYA_enUS318US318%26sa%3DG

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: June 02, 2009, 02:45:22 AM »

Thanks Hotping!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: June 02, 2009, 02:45:29 AM »

I'm calling it a night.....Good Night KTF and TM!   

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: June 02, 2009, 02:45:56 AM »

GoodNight Tm & HotPing.I will try to find more about the bankruptcy thing tomorrow.I'm very curious as to who had to pay who.In the end of what you posted Hotping it said "the court was requiring BP"..Need to read the rest to clarify...I'm Off!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:05 AM »

I'm calling it a night.....Good Night KTF and TM!   

Me too, I'll be sleep walking at work tomorrow!   Monkey Devil!

Good night Hotping and KeepTheFaith!    an angelic monkey

I'll see if I have anything else saved for you tomorrow about Zwinkels!   

If caesu stops by, maybe he'll have the links handy.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:57 AM »

You're Welcome TM!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: June 02, 2009, 02:49:31 AM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: June 02, 2009, 02:51:33 AM »

GoodNight Tm & HotPing.I will try to find more about the bankruptcy thing tomorrow.I'm very curious as to who had to pay who.In the end of what you posted Hotping it said "the court was requiring BP"..Need to read the rest to clarify...I'm Off!
Thank You KTF! I won't be here until late tomorrow....maybe alittle in the morning then its off to DR appointments.....Good Night! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: June 02, 2009, 02:53:14 AM »

Thanx HotPing just got done reading it!wOw..Looks like Paulus & the Judges got there own lil drug trafficking going on,as well as money laundering courtesy of Paulus???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: June 02, 2009, 02:55:20 AM »

Thanx HotPing just got done reading it!wOw..Looks like Paulus & the Judges got there own lil drug trafficking going on,as well as money laundering courtesy of Paulus???

Just to clarify.That's my own hypothesis due to all the Judges,Zwinkels,as well as Paulus being Buddies..Thank God Paulus didn't become a Judge ehh!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: June 02, 2009, 10:00:03 AM »

Busy week for me, Monkeys, but I am reading daily and keeping up with the posts as best I can.

Another sad anniversary of Natalee's disappearance and still no signs from Aruba that justice will ever be served.  I have always thought that all the investment in that island in the 1980's really went to their heads and they thought themselves untouchable.  And keep hoping that a big dose of reality will bring them back around to realizing they can't do things like this and expect to get away with them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 02, 2009, 10:33:49 AM »

CONFLICT OF INTEREST - PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

The personal and professional connections that existed between Paulus van der Sloot and those within the Natalee Holloway investigation ... person and professtional connections  which involved Aruban Law enforcement ... the Dutch/Aruban administration as well as the judiciary ... implies Dutch law was disregarded and ... this disregard was tolerated by the "powers that be" in both Holland Aruba?
______

CON FLICT OF INTEREST ACCORDING TO RUDY CROES

Dutch News - December 4, 2008

Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.
According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.

Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.
In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

CONFLICT OF INTEREST ACCORDING TO JOSSY MANSUR

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCE GRACE, HOST:  Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

CONFLICT OF INTEREST ACCORDING TO PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Nova - June 28, 2005

TWAN HUYS:  Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.

HUYS: So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Mrs. Croes.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

VAN DER SLOOT That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.
HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.