April 26, 2024, 12:09:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322434 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2009, 10:32:24 PM »

"We are often so caught up in our destination That we forget to appreciate the journey, Especially the goodness of the people we meet along the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it."
- AUTHOR UNKNOWN

an angelic monkey

Very nice quote KTF...

I'm missing some Monkey friends tonight that I appreciate a lot.  Wish they'd pop in and pick up where they left off before a little misunderstanding last night.

We've all got to stick together like glue for Natalee!    

Amen.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2009, 10:33:08 PM »

Posted at BFN:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9278.0

I called the station...

It will not be a "live" broadcast on Monday from Aruba.... but they did send a couple of reporters to Aruba last week who brought back footage of coverage filmed while there.

They are going to be doing a four or five night special with the 10 PM news broadcast of this "new" information from Aruba (based on the work of those two reporters who were there).

Makes me wonder if that had anything to do with the guy from the Excelsior skipping town!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »

I forgot to add thank you angelala and klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »

I don't know anythng.....remember, I just knit.

Every blurb they tell a little more.

The last one said that they had new information that would help solve the Natalee Holloway case.
Who knows if they really do?

Well if you hear more knit what they said 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »

Posted at BFN:

I called the station...

It will not be a "live" broadcast on Monday from Aruba.... but they did send a couple of reporters to Aruba last week who brought back footage of coverage filmed while there.

They are going to be doing a four or five night special with the 10 PM news broadcast of this "new" information from Aruba (based on the work of those two reporters who were there).

Makes me wonder if that had anything to do with the guy from the Excelsior skipping town!  

Makes me wonder if Posner was in on the whole thing.  Since tourism is in the tank, they may have decided to
take the money and run.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »

From what I have gathered....and I am just guessing from what I have seen.
I think Jossy is going to reveal something.
It is enough for the station to send one of their main anchors down there.

When was the last time that station sent someone to Aruba?  Has to be a long time ago, right?

I don't recall this station ever sending a reporter to Aruba before.  It is the main evening news
reporter who is down there.  There was no mention of it until tonight.
They started running the blurbs during 60 Minutes and continued during the Survivor finale.
The cute boy from Alabama won Survivor......so it could be a set-up.

I hope not, I hope it's something "for real"!  

Thanks Magnolia!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »

The last one said that they had new information that would help solve the Natalee Holloway case.

But then take a picture and post it!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2009, 10:37:51 PM »

I'll knit you a note.

I have missed Janet today.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2009, 10:38:46 PM »

Posted at BFN:

I called the station...

Makes me wonder if Posner was in on the whole thing.  Since tourism is in the tank, they may have decided to
take the money and run.

Wouldn't surprise me at all!  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2009, 10:39:36 PM »

I'll knit you a note.

Me Too!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2009, 10:41:51 PM »

Where's Janet?

Blonde was having some difficulties with the weather and her internet connection.  Plus some major renovations to her home. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

I'll knit you a note.

Me too, and wreck and Anna haven't been here much either!

KTF may have to fire up the bus for us to go get them!  I hate to ride the bus, but I'll do whatever it takes. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2009, 10:44:07 PM »

"We are often so caught up in our destination That we forget to appreciate the journey, Especially the goodness of the people we meet along the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it."
- AUTHOR UNKNOWN

an angelic monkey

Very nice quote KTF...

I'm missing some Monkey friends tonight that I appreciate a lot.  Wish they'd pop in and pick up where they left off before a little misunderstanding last night.

I started to say something early on.  She needs to get back here and help us. Now. 

Also is Blonde o.k.?  I haven't seen her here lately.

I've missed Blonde too, I hope she'll be back soon! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »

- AUTHOR UNKNOWN

an angelic monkey

Very nice quote KTF...

Amen.

Thank You TM!I just want to pause and let All the Monkey's know that i truly have a deep appreciation for all you do,no matter how small or large.A joke here,another piece of information there,and we continue on the road to justice for Natalee Holloway!We truly are a collective group of wonderful spirits that truly can change the course of history.As you all know,it hasn't,it isn't,and it won't get any easier when the layers continue to be exposed from Kermit,Freebirds,Monkey's,and or anyone else who contributes to the cause.We all have our personalities and i think they mesh very well,to say the least.I,for one,am proud to be associated with such a wonderful group of spirit's.........................................................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »

Time to call it a night.  TM, little laughing girl came at the exact time I needed her.  Been a long day.  I really enjoyed "Decoration Day" at my grandmothers grave.  Walked around the old cemetary and brought back lots of memories of people long gone from this world.

Thats how it should be for Natalee.  Never forget.  Every person deserves to be honored at their final resting place.  It brings peace to a person and stirs happy memories of times long gone.

Natalee deserves to come home to her family.  They deserve a place to honor their daughter and visit with her in good times and bad.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »

Where's Janet?

Blonde was having some difficulties with the weather and her internet connection.  Plus some major renovations to her home. 

I think Janet was offended last night, I was hoping it would blow over this morning...but I haven't seen her.

Maybe I'm wrong and she just had plans for the day and hasn't had time to be here.

I hope so.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2009, 10:59:47 PM »

Time to call it a night.  TM, little laughing girl came at the exact time I needed her.  Been a long day.  I really enjoyed "Decoration Day" at my grandmothers grave.  Walked around the old cemetary and brought back lots of memories of people long gone from this world.

Thats how it should be for Natalee.  Never forget.  Every person deserves to be honored at their final resting place.  It brings peace to a person and stirs happy memories of times long gone.

Natalee deserves to come home to her family.  They deserve a place to honor their daughter and visit with her in good times and bad.

You are so right Blue Moon!  I'm glad little laughing girl gave you a smile before bedtime.

Good night Blue Moon!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »

Where's Janet?

I think Janet was offended last night, I was hoping it would blow over this morning...but I haven't seen her.

Maybe I'm wrong and she just had plans for the day and hasn't had time to be here.

I hope so.

Tamikosmom:  Last Active:     Today at 11:56:10 AM 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »

GoodNight & God bless BlueMoon,Mother,and grandmother..Family is what it's about. an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2009, 11:04:01 PM »

- AUTHOR UNKNOWN

an angelic monkey

Very nice quote KTF...

Amen.

Thank You TM!I just want to pause and let All the Monkey's know that i truly have a deep appreciation for all you do,no matter how small or large.A joke here,another piece of information there,and we continue on the road to justice for Natalee Holloway!We truly are a collective group of wonderful spirits that truly can change the course of history.As you all know,it hasn't,it isn't,and it won't get any easier when the layers continue to be exposed from Kermit,Freebirds,Monkey's,and or anyone else who contributes to the cause.We all have our personalities and i think they mesh very well,to say the least.I,for one,am proud to be associated with such a wonderful group of spirit's.........................................................

I appreciate you too KTF!    an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.