April 23, 2024, 04:19:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322292 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: June 02, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »

CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

BEN KING - PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Ben King: Poor Judgement Or Cover-Up in Natalee Holloway Case
July 3, 2005

The Public Ministry (Aruban prosecutor's office) affirmed that Ben King, head of the support division of the Attorney General, was present at the house of the Van der Sloot family when it was being searched Thursday last week.

Spokesperson Marianne Croes, of the prosecutor's office: “King was and is on holiday. He was indeed not present on behalf of the PM (during the search of the van der Sloot estate)” The spokesperson doesn’t want to comment on the various observations that find it strange that a member of the PM was present at the house of the suspects family while the search took place.

Sources within the PM affirm however that the PM as a whole is not happy at all with the actions of Ben King, because this may raise doubts with regard to the impartiality of the ministry.

King himself says that he and his family have been good friends with the Van der Sloots for some years now. Paul van der Sloot also worked for the PM in the past. King: “A few years ago, when I was working at KIA (local prison), I was maltreated by a prisoner and went through a rough period during which the Van der Sloot family provided us with fantastic support. We want to do the same for them now. But I realize naturally that I cannot stand at both sides on the line.”

And because of this King took some time off from his job to be able to support his friends. King: “It is a small island where conclusions are drawn very fast.” Both Public Ministry and I realize that we have to remain cool-headed. At the same time I have my rights as private-citizen and I want to support my friends in this difficult period.” Ben King was formerly named Vocking, he changed his name a few months ago and his name is now officially King.

Translation - Begga

++++++

Ben King: Poor Judgement Or Cover-Up in Natalee Holloway Case

April 9, 2006
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/04/paulus-has-lots-of-friends-on-one.html

Sunday, July 03, 2005 at 04:42 PM in Natalee Holloway
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/ben_king_poor_j.html

July 3, 2005
http://www.hasibokos.com/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: June 02, 2009, 11:27:28 AM »

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Was a copy of the warrant issued by Karin Janssen in regards to the search at the the van der Sloots' residence ever revealed?  Did Peter Devries have access to this document?

Janet

++++++++

THE SEARCH WARRANT - INCLUSIVE?

The Robert Jensen Show - November 28, 2006

PETER DEVRIES: Yes the police missed several chances to do things right: when they wanted to search the house.  the door was opened by Mr. Ben King, an assistant of the Procurements Gen. office, the highest justice-office on the island, and a friend of the family who wanted to support the van der Sloots in these difficult times.  So clearly the search of the house had not been a surprise to the van der Sloots.  The police had a warrant for the complete estate but a judge - Bob Wit - who was at the house as well said only Joran’s room could be searched.  These are things a Dutch crime-reporter is of course totally astonished about.

On the Record w/ Greta - November 27, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: What about the search of the van der Sloot property? Was that ever done, and was, you know--including, sort of, the cabana area where Joran lives?

PETER DE VRIES: Well, the search in the home address of the family van der Sloot was very strange because the search warrant was made by head prosecutor Karin Janssen, and contained an allowance to search the whole address, “Montanja nineteen.” So, the gardens, the buildings--everything. But, when the police was on the spot, another high-ranking employee of the Justice office--it was Mr. Bob Wit--reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran --and that was very strange.

FOX News
Martha McCallum - The Live Desk - November 28, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

THE SEARCH WARRANT - SELECTIVE?

On the Record /w Greta - October 9, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Okay, let me ask you about the search of Joran Van der Sloot house. Apparently this kid lived in an apartment that was connected to or sort of adjacent to his parents house.

GEROLD DOMPIG: That is correct

VAN SUSTEREN: And the police only searched his apartment, deputy chief?

DOMPIG: That is correct. The fact is that we as a law enforcement agency always try to get the maximum. Meaning that we want to search as much places as possible. We were not granted by the judge a search warrant for the complete house, we only received the warrant for the apartment.

VAN SUSTEREN: But what about after Paul Van der Sloot was arrested, couldn’t you get a warrant to search the house then?

DOMPIG: It was also denied, we were a bit disappointed with that. The judge was coming from another island I must point out. He said we didn’t make a good enough case to get a warrant.

BON DIA - December 29, 2007

... Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.

Translation Credit:  Lazlo (RU)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: June 02, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Back to my own little hidey hole where I am alone but not lonely.

Janet
8:40 AM

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: June 02, 2009, 12:04:27 PM »

Change in government ‘not declaration of war’

BONAIRE--While State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten announced an investigation into corruption on Aruba, she did not do so for Bonaire. “Inconceivable,” the island’s opposition leader Jopie Abraham (ADB) told the Dutch daily Het Parool.

The newspaper reported on the political crisis that arose after UPB’s Anthony Nicolaas decided to continue as an independent Island Council. After ten years of supremacy, Christian Democratic UPB led by Ramonsito Booi lost its majority in the Island Council.

According to Abraham, who teamed up with Nicolaas to pass a motion of no-confidence against the UPB commissioners, the upcoming change in government must not be viewed as a declaration of war to the Netherlands. “There is no reason for panic.”

He will therefore not comment at this time whether a referendum will be held on the agreements made by the outgoing UPB Executive Council for Bonaire to become a special overseas entity of the Netherlands. He wants to go through all the documents systematically once again and then consult with the Netherlands.

The four UPB commissioners will not resign as called for in the no-confidence motion, so the procedure to have the Island Council remove and replace them will have to be followed. Within two weeks Abraham hopes to present a new Executive Council “with capable and honest people.”

He thereby explicitly refers Booi, who has been the subject of rumours about corruption and self-enrichment for years. Recently a critical report of the Antillean Audit Chamber on the issuance of land leases accused the Executive Council of favouritism.

A “black book” on corruption was drawn up by the “Foundation Good Governance” (that included several opposing politicians-ed) and presented to Bijleveld. She forwarded the document to the Antillean Public Prosecution.

Abraham hopes that the Netherlands will now finally carry out an investigation on corruption in Bonaire. “We have strong indications that the Netherlands are very well aware of what’s going on, but have reasons to support Booi.”

He does not understand why Bijleveld announces an investigation on corruption on Aruba and makes a fuss about corruption on St. Maarten, but does not consider Bonaire.

A change in government on Bonaire can have substantial consequences for the constitutional process whereby Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba become the BES islands. The Netherlands were negotiating mostly with Booi, Bonaire’s main leader in the last ten years.

The opposition has always complained that the Island Council was being sidelined and that the population only received sparse information. Consequently, the support for the changes is limited and society is severely divided, said Abraham.

His faction is against the current agreements with the Netherlands, while one action group zealously advocates a referendum and the clergy fear deterioration of morals because of locally controversial issues such as gay marriage and euthanasia that are accepted in the Netherlands.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m013/powerm013.html
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: June 02, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet

Hey Janet,

This week has been horrible and hardly NO news covering the 4 year old case. This all stinks and Aruba sucks! Do you feel that things are still happening quietly?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: June 02, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet

Hey Janet,

This week has been horrible and hardly NO news covering the 4 year old case. This all stinks and Aruba sucks! Do you feel that things are still happening quietly?

You bet!!

Beth Holloway is not about to give up ... even if it takes another 36 years.

Janet

++++++

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

On the Record w / Greta - August 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE'S MOTHER: I met him in his (PM Oduber) office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba, I will.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »

Spokesperson Marianne Croes, of the prosecutor's office: “King was and is on holiday. He was indeed not present on behalf of the PM

Discusting group of criminals, covering for each other.
jmho
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: June 02, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »

Not only does logic dictate that justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family would never be the outcome of the Persistence undertaken ... it is apparent that those who assisted in underwriting the search efforts with donations ... unwittingly furthered the Aruban coverup agenda through the incompetence (?) of John Silvetti.  Others think it was something more than incompentence ... much more.

Think about it.  Tim Trahan was the Persistence's only diver!  What redeeming quality in regards to the search effort will he leave as a legacy?

Janet

+++++++

THE PERSISTENCE'S DIVER - TIM TRAHAN

1.  THE SIGNAL

Why would Tim Trahan makes up a signal for the viewers of Dateline ... a signal that had no meaning to anybody but him?
_________

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

To clarify the thumb down issue: It was agreed immediately before the 30-Dec dive that 2 thumbs up (by Tim Trahan) meant positive ID on Natalee from something conclusive. One thumb up was to indicate human remains.  There was no set signal pre-dive for anything but the above scenarios.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.280

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee.  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission/

2. VISIBILITY - AIR TIME

Tim Trahan's visibility was hindered but ... the Aruban divers clearly observed.

Tim Trahan enter the dive with a few seconds of air time leaving the Aruban divers on the ocean floor to finish the mission.
______

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility. The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.28

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it. 

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

3.  INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

What did Tim Trahan have to contribute to the collaboration that left John Silvetti "out of the loop" ... Tim Trahan who was the December 30th diver who saw nothing ... Tim Trahan who was "out of the country" on January 7th when the Aruban divers took sole possession of the trap's contents?
_________

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.

Kyle Kingman:   Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle Kingman:  Differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: June 02, 2009, 05:23:54 PM »

WOW . . If you only knew how much I despise the Justice system in my country!!

It makes me so sad and even . . ashamed of 

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraaf.nl%2Fbinnenland%2F4059735%2F__12_jaar_cel_en_tbs_voor_moord_Cevat__.html%3Fp%3D22%2C1&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=en%7Cnl%7CWOW%2520.%2520.%2520If%2520you%2520only%2520knew%2520how%2520much%2520I%2520dispice%2520the%2520Justice%2520system%2520in%2520my%2520country%21%21%250D%250A%250D%250AIt%2520makes%2520me%2520so%2520sad%2520and%2520even%2520.%2520.%2520ashamed%2520of&swap=1

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: June 02, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »

You and me both, KTF!!! 

Doesn't it make you wonder just WHY he solicited donations to that un-named PO Box in Kemah for this "search" - considering he had all of those millions in his pocket, and was being touted as DONATING ALL THE FUNDS for the search?

"The Search" is Hinky to say the least!Exactly..Why solicite for donations when you just got done pilfering your stockholders for around 100/200 million dollars!Ran outta money,My AZZZZ..You probably coulda funded the search on the interest alone?

Not to mention the crew (Kyle included) reportedly working for 20 cents on the dollar?

And all of the equipment that was donated for this use by other companies - Silvetti's included.

I wonder if any of those folks have read all this and figured out just how badly they got swindled also?

The members of the crew were on board the Persistence.  They observed everything.

Could it be that that confidentiality agreements and career incentives dictates that their silence regarding any suspicion of wrongdong would be a given?

Could it be that Kyle Kingman who possessed a foundation of knowledge regarding the dynamic encompassing the coverup from Monkeys on the Natalee Holloway forum ... had honorable intentions of exposing what he perceived as a betrayal to the family by John Silvetti?

Could that this foundation of knowledge was the reason Kyle reached out to the Natalee's Freebirds for assistance in his mission.

Could it be that somewhere along the way Kyle was convinced otherwise and ... justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family took a backseat?

Janet

++++++

THE PLAN

KYLE KINGMAN’S OWN WORDS - NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08: Since I got the go ahead from Tim (T), we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1610 on: June 02, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57489.php

Google translation:

Hard to hard in the States letter Bijleveld

2 Jun, 2009, 16:33 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber, together with ministers Wever, Croes and Swaen during the emergency debate yesterday in the States.

ORANGE CITY - Tensions ran high during the emergency debate was held yesterday on the occasion of the upcoming review of Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). The number scheldkanonnades harassment and showed once again that, with elections to the door, there is no love lost between the government and the opposition.

Our verlsaggever
Ariën Rasmijn

"Rats are the ones who Netherlands. They bite you and run away. "Minister of Health, Immigration and Environment Candelario 'Booshi" Wever (MEP) is not economical with his words about the plan of State Secretary Bijleveld the administrative functioning in Aruba to investigate. "You will see it soon again is heard to say that they had not intended," said the minister. His own letter to the Lower House also discussed, but the minister can not let the words ladron (thief) and Horta (steal) to use when he talks about the operations of the ASF government. Apparently it was already previously agreed that those words were not used and States President Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP), the Minister is right and last a short break. During this break is Ady group Thijsen (MEP) with a thesaurus at all for the word ladron. Hilarity all around. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) makes some own additions, including dede largo (long fingers).

Cheerleaders
The Government group of MEP was urgent debate two motions in question. One for the government itself to examine whether the observations Bijleveld in its letter to the Lower House on truth and a motion of censure against the State because they would treat no neutrality in its treatment of the Aruban business. At the beginning of the day called the AVP group requesting the debate "is just as absurd as the points themselves. Fractielid Benny Sevinger announces that anyway an investigation is, whether it comes from the Netherlands or after September 25, by his own party. Andy Lee blames the advent of the research to the failure of the parliament. The majority group would 'as a bunch of cheerleaders' criticism against the government and allow everything.

'Pedophile'
Prime Minister Oduber gets his speeches reports Koerten and De Ruiter from the old box for the famous slap ASF to Netherlands and identifies the inventors of corruption and piracy. The Prime Minister then asked openly whether IRT committee leader Jan van TRAA actually a car accident was deceased. Later in the evening Minister Wever loses its last remaining calm when RED group it indicates that he is' constantly a consultant in Santa Cruz needs to be aware of his own boards. "I do not at least with children, bite Wever and makes Lampe during the rest of his speech of 'traitor', 'pedophile' and 'pig'. States President Ras Wever hardly calls to order. It calls on another short break, walk to his table and stores Wever coquettishly on the arm. "Not as bullying, you!" The Lampe made a motion to welcome the investigation is unanimously rejected by the MEP Group.

Donkeys and horses
During the first round of the debate, leaving the entire AVP-group room. In the second round, Andy Lee long time the only available. Premier Oduber Minister Swaen speaks to his praise on Lee. "I admire the guy." Ady Thijsen is it in the old Aruban saying: "The donkeys are working hard so the horses can eat." Only at night when it voted, turned back with the Green Group in its wake a dozen supporters that demonstration in the public gallery to sit down. "Cheerleaders!", Raises MEP fractielid Dino Croes. Benny Sevinger for the vote with a final kick below the belt, this time addressed to MEP group Ady Thijsen. "Nice to see that person for our part traitor just a few months ago here in the car Saturday to discuss the scope of his government." Thijsen respond clearly gepikeerd: "Idiot! You see me still sitting here? "Below the final vote. The motions of government by the majority group in parliament accepted. It is silent and stands for the anthem and then leave, not without first what to call each other back home.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: June 02, 2009, 06:38:24 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57488.php

Google Translation:

Year 12 and TBS for shoot cop

2 Jun, 2009, 16:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The 28-year-old principal agente Cevat Gabrielle.

ORANGE CITY / AMSTERDAM - The 50-year old Aruban Franklin Falcone for the shooting death of principal agente Cevat Gabriëlle (28) in July last year, twelve years imprisonment with compulsory care received. That, the court in Amsterdam today.

The eighteen years that the Public Prosecutor (OM) had been required in the opinion of the court is too high, given Falcone reduced allocation was open at the time of the incident. Moreover, he does not know that the court was agente Cevat. Falcone was in addition to the murder of Cevat also guilty of attempted murder, for grievous bodily harm and threat. Moreover, the court convicted him for possession of firearms prohibited.

Main Agente Cevat on July 9, 2008 en route to a police station in Amstelveen for a night to run. Dressed in civilian clothes she saw a black car on the winding road driving. This put them in her private car in the chase. When Falcone parked the car, she wanted to call him on his behavior. That opportunity was not them, he shot her down almost immediately. The agent died shortly afterwards in hospital. The perpetrator was arrested shortly afterwards.

After his arrest wanted Falcone long time and nothing explained, citing his right to silence. On January 13 this year he was first a statement before the court. During the additional investigation, the offender by the Pieter Baan Centrum (PBC) were examined. The court wanted to know what the mental state of Falcone was during the crime. Falcone was often in contact with the judiciary. He was previously convicted of threats, rape and unlawful deprivation of liberty, attempted murder and drug trafficking.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: June 02, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57487.php

Google Translation:

Aruba

PG: 'Discussion salary not cause deficit officers'

2 Jun, 2009, 16:28 (GMT -04:00)

The Public Ministry is still struggling with a large number of vacancies.

ORANGE CITY - According to Attorney-General (PG) Rob Pietersz is not a difference of opinion about the salaries of two candidate prosecutors not to get. During the application has not held to existing procedures, the highest boss of the Public Prosecutor (OM) of Aruba.

In the high-profile letter (May 25 jl) of the Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) to Parliament on the State Board of Aruba, one finds that understaffing of the Aruban OM. It requires the person under that regime the number of places for prosecutors was not completed due to a discussion about the salary. It is a conflict between two candidate officers by the previous (acting) PG Nico Jörg adopted and Justice Minister Rudy Croes. That there is disagreement on the salary by the minister confirmed.

In an earlier interview with this newspaper on May 12, the PG all that the real reason not wage debate, but because his predecessor is not the correct procedures followed. For example, two candidates promised that they would be nominated to be appointed to Prosecutor. "The person who was thought, have not taken into account a number of existing procedures. That can not be taken lightly. You can not just nominate someone as an officer. It should geballoteerd by the raio committee. "This selection is under the President of the Common Court of Justice. Both candidates are Pietersz not been for this committee, let alone geballoteerd. "Subsequently, found that unclear about the whole procedure. I have then taken the initiative to a different regulation in together. "

It is the PG for a reduced inflow procedure for persons who for some years in a legal office work. Instead of starting down the ladder and a training of five to six years to follow, these experienced lawyers lateral inflows. "That means that they have a very strict training officer within 2 years can be. Thus alone can work as an officer. "

According Pietersz is reduced inflow path almost ready and the two adopted candidate officers participate. He regretted that the discussion this time. "It is a pity. We had close consultations with the President of the Court and it was not done. Then they told what was what. "

The PG said in the interview, however, that it is indeed busy. And that given the amount of work an extension of the officer corps is needed. "We have five officers including a principal officer. A normal line is in my eyes seven officers. "A new Advocate General has been recruited as a principal officer. The names make it for Friday known. For the outgoing officer in November of Justice Kasper van der Schaft is in major holiday for a successor search.

The difference in pay between members of the OM in the West - these are raised in 2007 - and Aruba, according to the PG no reason that vacancies were difficult to complete. This was previously noted in the 2007 annual report of the OM by predecessor Jörg. "You can not compare the situation with the West. Here are the officers in the service of the country Aruba. So the whole status of the country for them to apply. Should it be that in the past as an officer in a higher salary scale has been, it could then possibly happened. But you must look at the time now. At this moment, the status very clearly defined and documented. And you can not ever done a bit earlier, since a system of sliding sideways. "

Finally, the PG says that under the Agricultural Research has been resolved. "That does not mean 1,2,3, that we will see that everything runs smoothly. There are many things that become more and more. But as they worked. The fact that so nothing comes out, does not mean that there is no investigation. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: June 02, 2009, 06:44:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57486.php

Google Translation:

Aruba

'Building Westin seized'

2 Jun, 2009, 16:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - According to local media, the building of The Westin Resort by the U.S. bank Wachovia have been seized. Thus the owner a lot of catching up on his monthly quota. The bank would have made several attempts to blame the owner of the building to cancel, but without any result. Now the bank would sell the building and appear to have much interest. The general manager of West In Richard Roy was not on the details. "The only thing I can say is that the information that the media brings out not correct." The Wachovia bank was also no details about the owner of the building and the situation. The Wachovia bank, the case in the hands of well-known lawyers in Aruba have made. For example, on May 20 the building are taken from the owner and to the Wachovia bank. The whole state will operate the hotel in no way affect, "said Roy. "The ownership of the building and the hotel offers separately."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: June 02, 2009, 06:48:14 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57485.php

Google Translation:

Aruba

Hard requirements trader at Christmas

2 Jun, 2009, 16:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Entrepreneur Tom van der Biezen, known for Kerstboomlandia has
Last Friday, 360 days imprisonment against themselves heard requirements. There are 256 days conditionally less for arrest. Van der Biezen is suspected of money laundering sing for a million robbery from a cash car in October last year. Of the 1.6 million dollars is stolen a total of 563,000 dollars recovered. Trace is still over 1 million dollars.

The prosecutor also wants that Van der Biezen money transport company and the affected bank compensation paid. Finally, the officer also demanded 240 hours of service and a fine of 15,000 florin. The Public Prosecutor (OM) demanded by Gregorio Regales for his role in stealing the money five years in prison. He is more suspicious of complicity to theft, involvement in a criminal organization and money laundering. He must pay the officer.

Cash
The previously sentenced to four years showed Gilbert Hernandez, along with his wife Jeanette Hernandez-Peterson to be the mastermind behind the robbery. He worked as a supervisor in the money transport Aruba Armored Transfer. Hernandez provided the key to the Transport and information on the cash. On the day of transport rode Gregorio Regales with Luis Kwidama in a van to Caribbean Mercantile Bank (CMB) in Caya Betico Croes transportauto which was parked at that time. Previously, the transportauto at a branch of Aruba Bank, and had four sacks with 1.6 million dollars loaded. While the money in CMB runners went inside to cash drawers, the thieves broke their work. Hernandez and Peterson were in a passenger car traffic, so Regales and Kwidama with the van undisturbed stroke could save. Kwidama got off the bus and retrieved using a false key money bags from the armored car. This was recorded by security cameras CMB. Then he stepped back into the bus and reason them away.

The money had runners of all this suspicion and have no money for CMB in a different part of the transportauto loaded. Then his car and they run to their final destination. During unloading runners discovered the money to their great horror that money was missing.

Loan
The four robbers met each other money meanwhile in the case of Ruben Marin where the money was distributed. After Regales got its share, according to say 250,000 dollars, he offered his friend Ko-Fung Ho money to lend. Although Ho himself was not interested, he knew someone who wanted to borrow money. He and Van der Biezen Regales together. The Christmas tree trader had 400,000 florin for the purchase of Christmas trees and fireworks. The pair said that the Christmas tree seller the money back in December would otherwise pay 15 percent or 60,000 florin interest would be. According to Van der Biezen has Regales during those calls that he says in a legal way the money has come. Regales has confirmed this to court. Nonetheless, the officer believes that Van der Biezen, once Regales was arrested, had to come forward and police had to report that a significant amount of money he had borrowed from Regales.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: June 02, 2009, 06:56:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57482.php

Google translation:

Aruba

New Cafe 080 opens doors

2 Jun, 2009, 16:22 (GMT -04:00)

Cafe 080 North was opened yesterday afternoon by 'Aunt Ria.

ORANGE CITY - Cafe 080, a new Dutch rumshop 'North yesterday at two o'clock in the afternoon officially opened the doors. Immediately after opening the drink has flowed generously to the many friends, acquaintances and other thirsty customers needs. From Wednesday, the pub also a small selection of snacks and fried chips offer.

Owners Sjoerd Rutten (34) and Jaap Rikken (30) glunderden of satisfaction in the short opening ceremony yesterday. 'Aunt Ria - Jaap and family on holiday on the island - held a short speech and cut the ribbon on. The name 080 comes from the old number of the city of Nijmegen, where both owners' born 'are. The pub bosses are seasoned hospitality people. Thus, Rutten Nijmegen in a bar and he worked on Aruba including in the old Havana and the recently closed Le Dome. Rikken did his first catering experience in Nijmegen and put that on the island for the past Kokoa Beach bar, the current Bugaloe and later as a bartender in Salt 'n Pepper. There was Rikken out regularly to see behind the bar at Jimmy's Place.

Although economic times are not the best, think the two can make a success of 080. They focus on people who are good fun for little money a drink and a small snack will do. The pub bosses together with family and some friends the last six weeks trying to refer to restore to painting and renovation. "We have hard days needed to open today to go," said Rikken. It was still Monday morning quickly installed a new checkout. Opening of new cafe his daily two-hour lunch and two hours at night. Normal is the case every Wednesday. This week, in connection with the opening, the pub is also on this day.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: June 02, 2009, 07:51:00 PM »

When you consider that on January 7, 2008 the enemy was afforded unchallenged possession of the trap contents by John Silvetti ... contents that according to Kyle Kingman's own words may have been Natalee Holloway's remains ... the implication is that on April 3, 2008 this man was scamming for donations.

Janet

++++++

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line.

Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:   I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: June 02, 2009, 08:47:19 PM »

Hi everyone, I am back!  I had the sweet iced tea made yesterday, but I drank it all.    I should have gone with the blueberry wine.

Loved being with the granddaughters, but gosh they are busy!   I am cocooning myself this week, as I am back to what little work there is, and feeling sad that my husbands birthday would have been this Thursday.  I find my self wanting to hide from the world for awhile.  Not healthy I know, but my way. 

Janet the weather was just beautiful in Seattle.  I don't remember it being like that when I lived there!    Nice to be home in AZ though. 

I am so disappointed in reading there has been so little mention this week of Natalee.  We will not let them forget. 

Hugs all...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1618 on: June 02, 2009, 08:53:32 PM »

Welcome back, AZSunny.  If you are going to cocoon, do it with us!! 

Yes, we are not going away or giving up on justice for Natalee.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: June 02, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

You bet!  Eastern or Western Canada.  Magnificent scenery.  The mountains.  The ocean.  Friendly people.

I am heading to Washington State on Thursday to be Grandma for about 5 days while my son takes his wife to Ireland.  Then the other grandma takes over.    I am bringing my sweaters...it was 107 here today.... I will be freezing my bootie off!  I will wave to you!

Hi AZSunny

I have missed ya.

Did you have lots of fun with the grandkids?  Did you see me waving at ya across the Canadian border.  I bet you never had to unpack that sweater you brought along.

Today the temperatures hit around 80 degrees F.  Hubby and I are head to Crescent Beach with friends this evening.  A walk along the water's edge with bare feet is where it is at.  Dessert and coffee/tea at one of quaint little cafe will top off the evening.

Anyways ... welcome back.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
5:55 PM

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.