April 19, 2024, 09:52:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322131 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: June 02, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »

Welcome back, AZSunny.  If you are going to cocoon, do it with us!! 

Yes, we are not going away or giving up on justice for Natalee.

Hi 2NJ... thanks for the welcome,

Janet is right, I took all these sweaters and did not wear a one of them!  Not quite shorts weather, but lovely none the less.  I saw all of my husbands family while i was there, as they brought a great picnic lunch and a huge salmon, and we ate it outside.  It was fun to see them again, and they sure helped relieve me with the GD for the day!  I think I know why women have their children younger.  whew.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1621 on: June 02, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »

Hi everyone, I am back!  I had the sweet iced tea made yesterday, but I drank it all.    I should have gone with the blueberry wine.

Loved being with the granddaughters, but gosh they are busy!   I am cocooning myself this week, as I am back to what little work there is, and feeling sad that my husbands birthday would have been this Thursday.  I find my self wanting to hide from the world for awhile.  Not healthy I know, but my way. 

Janet the weather was just beautiful in Seattle.  I don't remember it being like that when I lived there!    Nice to be home in AZ though. 

I am so disappointed in reading there has been so little mention this week of Natalee.  We will not let them forget. 

Hugs all...

(((Hugs))) AZSunny!  I'm so glad you're back!  We've missed you.  I know your granddaughters must've loved having you all to themselves for a few days.  But I also know what you mean about them being "busy", lol.  One of my best friends has three GD's and I've been there with her when she's had them for the weekend.  They're a joy to her but we both end up saying at sometime "thank goodness we had boys", and laughing!  I agree with 2NJ in hoping you cocoon with us.  We all love you and understand your sadness with your hubby's birthday this week.  I'll be thinking of you Thursday, and hope I'll see you here.  We will be here digging and waiting on any sign that our prayers for Justice for Natalee are being answered.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: June 02, 2009, 10:35:28 PM »

Hi everyone, I am back!  I had the sweet iced tea made yesterday, but I drank it all.    I should have gone with the blueberry wine.

Loved being with the granddaughters, but gosh they are busy!   I am cocooning myself this week, as I am back to what little work there is, and feeling sad that my husbands birthday would have been this Thursday.  I find my self wanting to hide from the world for awhile.  Not healthy I know, but my way. 

Janet the weather was just beautiful in Seattle.  I don't remember it being like that when I lived there!    Nice to be home in AZ though. 

I am so disappointed in reading there has been so little mention this week of Natalee.  We will not let them forget. 

Hugs all...

(((Hugs))) AZSunny!  I'm so glad you're back!  We've missed you.  I know your granddaughters must've loved having you all to themselves for a few days.  But I also know what you mean about them being "busy", lol.  One of my best friends has three GD's and I've been there with her when she's had them for the weekend.  They're a joy to her but we both end up saying at sometime "thank goodness we had boys", and laughing!  I agree with 2NJ in hoping you cocoon with us.  We all love you and understand your sadness with your hubby's birthday this week.  I'll be thinking of you Thursday, and hope I'll see you here.  We will be here digging and waiting on any sign that our prayers for Justice for Natalee are being answered.

Hi TM.. thanks for the welcome and kind words.  This is so hard, and it has been 10 months since I lost John.  I am trying to stay busy, but my mind wanders terribly.    I am trying to read back to see what I missed with Natalee, and I am so disappointed with so little action.   I can just imagine how Beth must feel.  Another milestone for her without Natalee. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: June 02, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »

Congrats KTF! 

Washington Huskies NCAA Women's Softball National Champions! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:04 PM »

Congrats KTF! 

I hope they enjoyed OKC!  Congrats!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: June 02, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »

Congrats KTF! 

I wanna thank Wreck for calling on his buddies to put some of that Hinky stuff in Florida's Gatorade..... Monkey Devil!

Thanx Tm & Wreck.It's nice to root for something up here in Seattle..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: June 02, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »

Congrats KTF! 

I wanna thank Wreck for calling on his buddies to put some of that Hinky stuff in Florida's Gatorade..... Monkey Devil!

Thanx Tm & Wreck.It's nice to root for something up here in Seattle..

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: June 03, 2009, 01:04:45 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: June 03, 2009, 02:01:32 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

WE'RE STILL HERE ARUBA..36YRS AND COUNTING

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: June 03, 2009, 02:05:11 AM »

Sebastian Vandersloot as "Charlie Brown"!

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

6/2/2009 Aruba Today Front Page and Page 2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: June 03, 2009, 02:06:28 AM »

Poor Charlie Brown!    Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: June 03, 2009, 02:09:07 AM »

You think Snoopy is gonna be upset when she gets on the forum?? Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: June 03, 2009, 02:12:23 AM »

You think Snoopy is gonna be upset when she gets on the forum?? Monkey Devil!

I imagine so!   Monkey Devil!

And it HAD to be "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: June 03, 2009, 02:14:23 AM »

Well, I'm calling it a night...need some sleep; but I'll probably have nightmares now!   

I should have never opened that link tonight! 

Good night Monkeys!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: June 03, 2009, 02:16:28 AM »

Well, I'm calling it a night...need some sleep; but I'll probably have nightmares now!   

I should have never opened that link tonight! 

Good night Monkeys!   

GoodNight TM...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: June 03, 2009, 02:17:54 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: June 03, 2009, 11:27:30 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: June 03, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: June 03, 2009, 01:13:14 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57489.php

Google translation:

Hard to hard in the States letter Bijleveld

2 Jun, 2009, 16:33 (GMT -04:00)

amigoe translation:

The gloves were off in the States regarding Bijleveld’s letter
2 Jun, 2009, 11:13 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

Premier Nelson Oduber together with the Ministers Wever, Croes, and Swaen during the emergency debate in the States yesterday.
ORANJESTAD –– The tensions were mounting high during the emergency debate which was held yesterday regarding the forthcoming investigation of State secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). The barrages of abuse and harassments once again demonstrated that with the upcoming elections there is no love lost between the government and the opposition.

By our reporter Ariën Rasmijn

“The Dutch! They’re rats. They bite you and then run away.” Minister of Public Health, Aliens Affairs and Environment, Candelario ‘Booshi’ Wever (MEP) is not sparing with his words on State secretary Bijleveld’s plan to investigate the government functioning on Aruba. “You will see, that within short she will be in touch to say that she hadn’t meant it that way”, says the minister. His own letter to the Lower Chamber also comes up for discussion, but the minister cannot resist using the words ‘ladron’ (thief) and ‘horta’ (stealing) when he mentions the actions of the AVP-government. Apparently, it was previously decided upon that these words would not be used, and States Chairwoman Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP) therefore reprimands the minister and introduces a short break. During this break, fraction leader Ady Thijsen (MEP) came up with a list of synonyms for the word ‘ladron’, causing great hilarity. Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) suggested a few additions, amongst which ‘dede largo’ (sticky fingers).

Cheerleaders
The government fraction of MEP had requested the emergency debate to introduce two motions. One, to let the government investigate if the observations of Bijleveld in her letter to the Lower Chamber are based on the truth, and one vote of no-confidence against the State secretary, as she did not exercise neutrality in her treatment of the Aruban case.
At the beginning of the day, the AVP-fractions considered the request for a debate ‘just as absurd as the motions’. Fraction member Benny Sevinger announced that no matter what, an investigation will be carried out, either by the Netherlands, or ‘after September 25th’, by his own party. Andy Lee blames the forthcoming investigation on the failure of the parliament. The majority of the fractions are ‘just like a group of cheerleaders’ uncritical with regard to the cabinet and allowing everything.

‘Pedophile’
For his speeches, Minister-president Oduber retrieved old reports of Koerten and De Ruiter, for the familiar lashing towards AVP, and says that the Dutch are the inventors of ‘corruption, and piracy’. Furthermore, the Premier openly wonders if IRT-committee leader Jan van Traa actually died of a car accident.

Later on in the evening, minister Wever loses his composure when RED-fraction leader points out to him, that he ‘constantly has to approach an advisor in Santa Cruz’ if he wants to keep abreast of his own directorates. “At least I don’t do it with children”, Wever snarled a reproach, and called Lampe a ‘traitor’, ‘pedophile’, and ‘pig’ during the remainder of his speech. States Chairwoman Ras barely reprimands Wever. For the umpteenth time she introduces a short break, walks over to Wever’s table, and  coquettishly slaps him on the arm, saying ‘You shouldn’t needle him so!”
The motion introduced by Lampe to welcome the investigation, is unanimously rejected by the MEP-fraction.

Donkeys and horses
The entire AVP-fraction left the hall, already during the first round of the debate. Andy Lee was the only one present during most of the second round. Premier Oduber spoke highly of Lee to minister Swaen. “I admire that boy.” Ady Thijsen agrees with him by uttering the old Aruban saying: “the donkeys work hard so the horses can eat’. It is not until the evening, when the voting begins that the green fraction returns with in her track a dozen supporters who demonstratively seat themselves in the gallery.
MEP-fraction member Dino Croes, shouts “Cheerleaders!” Just before the voting, Benny Sevinger gives a last strike below the belt, this time to MEP-fraction leader Ady Thijsen. “Nice to see that the one now calling us a traitor sat in our car just a few months ago and talked about the collapsing of the government.” Thijsen is clearly irritated: “Idiot! You see me sitting here, don’t you?” Afterwards the voting final took place. The majority in the parliament accepts the motions of the government fractions. All fall silent, rise for the national anthem, start to leave for home, but not without first calling out to each other.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57513.php

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: June 03, 2009, 01:21:28 PM »

Holy crap!

And I thought US politics was a rats nest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.