April 19, 2024, 03:42:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322061 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: June 03, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Look what they have done to Charlie Brown!  I think the Sloots have a tremendous problem with telling their children just that, that they are good when they are not.  The videos we have seen of this one do not portray what I would consider a good person but yet another total narcissist.  Thinks much too highly of himself and his comedic effects. 

There is nothing funny or cute about a Sloot and their position in society should reflect a much more subdued role.  Like keeping their mouths shut and out of our faces.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 03, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »

I am also shocked and saddened by this slap on the wrist for this criminal.

Since she was a member of LE I did expect the sentence to be more in line with the norms for such a crime.  The whole world is going to know where to go to commit crimes in the future.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: June 03, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »

The Ties That Bind

GeoLAB Norway:
www.fugro.com/downloads/corporate/reports/FugroJV2008ENG.pdf

MARITIME- DATABASE.COM
ABN AMRO Trust Company

Activity : Ship Owner/Manager/Operator
Address : Nieuwe Weteringstraat 38
1017 SP Amsterdam
Netherlands
Zipcode : 1017 SP
Town : Amsterdam
Phone : +31 20 406 4444
Fax : +31 20 406 4555
http://www.maritime-database.com/company.php?cid=250709
--------------

Press Release
30 June 2005

ABN AMRO Asset Management completes sale of ABN AMRO Trust and Management Service Companies to Equity Trust

ABN AMRO Asset Management and Equity Trust today completed the sale of ABN AMRO Trust and Management Service Companies to Equity Trust. The agreement for the sale and purchase was previously announced on 15 October 2004. This sale is in line with ABN AMRO Asset Management's strategy to concentrate on its core activities.

The transaction has been approved by the regulatory authorities and is effective as of today. ABN AMRO Asset Management has carefully selected Equity Trust as purchaser based on Equity Trust's reputation in the trust sector, produce expertise and broad service level. Equity Trust will take on most of ABN AMRO Trust staff. Equity Trust will now integrate ABN AMRO's trust activities into its existing operations to achieve the full benefits of the partnership.

http://www.group.abnamro.com/pressroom/pressreleasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=278236
---------

Equity Trust Co. N.V operates as a trust and fiduciary services group that supports high net worth individuals, corporations, and intermediaries worldwide. Its services include trustee, estate planning, family office, private and commercial vessel registration, corporate management, structuring, investor support, fund, and employee benefit services. The company operates in various jurisdictions in Europe, the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, the Asia-Pacific, the Caribbean, and Americas. It has presence in the United States, Aruba, Uruguay, British Virgin Islands, Jersey, the United Kingdom, Rotterdam, Belgium, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Taiwan, Singapore, New Zealand, Sweden, Panama, Cayman Islands, Argentina, Brazil, the Netherlands Antilles, Bermuda, Guernsey, the Netherlands, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, China, Labuan, Samoa, Cyprus, and Malta. Equity Trust Co. N.V. was founded in 1970 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
http://www.linkedin.com/companies/equity-trust
Petroleum Marketing International
Date of Incorporation July 15, 1991

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD

*It lists 4 individuals, and then one company in this list:

EQUITY TRUST MANAGEMENT SERVICES (ARUBA) NV

Esatblished at:  LG Smith Blvd 62 Suite 307 Oranjestad Aruba

Position:  Registered Agent

Since: November 28, 2007

Authority:  FULL
------------

OBJECTIVES OF THE COMPANY:

To manage and/or operate, either alone or together with other corporations, persons or firms, all and every kind of installation. facility, refinery, terminal, pipeline, harbor, quay and dock for the transportation, handling, processing, refining and storage of petroleum, gas, coal, oils, fuels of all kinds, lubricants and hydrocarbons of every kind and all products or derivatives thereof and liquids in general.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

(to locate, type in the name:  Petroleum Marketing International - click on it, and scroll scroll scroll)

**Thanks for the help on this from some fellow Monkeys - you know who you are**

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1643 on: June 03, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »

Since November 28, 2007........ 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 03, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »

Yup!

Quite the coinky dink, don't you think?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1645 on: June 03, 2009, 02:46:55 PM »

Yep....Isn't that Interesting! 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:50:29 PM by San » Logged

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1646 on: June 03, 2009, 02:48:01 PM »

Yep....Isn't that Ineresting! 
Correction! That word is suppose to be Interesting! lol

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: June 03, 2009, 02:52:22 PM »

The Ties That Bind

GeoLAB Norway:

<snipped>

It would appear that the career opportunities that were afforded to Kyle Kingman during the summer of 2008 could explain his silence and why he backtracked on his original honorable intentions of exposing the John Silvetti betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family ... John Silvetti betrayal revealed in his own words.

Janet

+++++++

Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ormen Lange Excavation -North Sea, Norway

Ormen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring. Working in conjunction with Oceaneering, SRD, and Fugro Norway on board the Island Valiant. Magnum working class ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/2008/07/ormen-lange-excavation-north-sea-norway.html

The Travels and Thoughts of Kyle Kingman

Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

I called Knut Landstad, who was my point of contact in Oslo to let him know I was leaving the airport ...

The offshore project manager, John told me ....

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html

Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt ...

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 08/1/08
:  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: June 03, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »

Does it not make a person wonder.................WHY would this company change their Registered Agent all of a sudden?

Why, after being in existence since 1991 - would they change that Agent in November 2007? 

An Agent that has ties to GeoLab, no less?

GeoLab - the Owner of which had another of his companies headed to Aruba in December 2007.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: June 03, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »

The Ties That Bind

GeoLAB Norway:

<snipped>

It would appear that the career opportunities that were afforded to Kyle Kingman during the summer of 2008 could explain his silence and why he backtracked on his original honorable intentions of exposing the John Silvetti betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family ... John Silvetti betrayal revealed in his own words.

Janet

+++++++

Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ormen Lange Excavation -North Sea, Norway

Ormen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring. Working in conjunction with Oceaneering, SRD, and Fugro Norway on board the Island Valiant. Magnum working class ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/2008/07/ormen-lange-excavation-north-sea-norway.html

Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

I called Knut Landstad, who was my point of contact in Oslo to let him know I was leaving the airport ...

The offshore project manager, John told me ....

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html

Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt ...

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html

Kyle Kingman - 08/1/08
:  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

smooch
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: June 03, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »

THERE WILL BE JUSTICE NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: June 03, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: June 03, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »

You bet your bippy there will be!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: June 03, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »

http://www.bucuticam.com/bucutizoom.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: June 03, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »

Thanks Klaas - that just puts a big smile on my face. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: June 03, 2009, 03:13:05 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71709

Kododo    Post subject: ..Ever wonder how..Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:20 am 
 Senior

Ever wonder on how some merchant can grow so rapidly while dispensing cheaper good/services.....Diario-6-03-2009 has a pictorial...of possibly "chinese slavery in Aruba."
To build their new facility (super market structure) a Chinese Merchant legally imported all his employees from China. Now found to be living/working in deplorable conditions. The work permit$$ must have been a blessings to a few.

(added): At the end of their permit, most likely, they will just stay and be another"(guarded-illegal alien)."

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news1.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: June 03, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

It has been speculated since early on and ... apparently Jug Twitty was aware that the Persistence undertaking was two fold"

1.  The search for Natalee Holloway's remains
2.  A business venture.

If the two fold intention had been the understanding from the getgo ... I believe that many would have rejoiced and been thankful nevertheless.  I would have.

However ... it is the deception of hiding the business aspect while outreaching to raise donations to assist in underwriting the costs that arouses suspicion.  I believe this is referred to as a scam.

Also ... it is Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the recovery processes encompassing the trap contents ... the recovery process where John Silvetti afforded unchallenged possession to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  Inquiring minds want to know why.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line.

Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:   I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: June 03, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »

AZSunny

I know you are going through a difficult period as the anniversary of the passing of your precious John is approaching.

My heart breaks for you.

I do not know how I would cope.  I may appear to strong in my words but ... in reality my hubby is my rock ... my rock who gives me confidence.  My stength to endure without him  would have to be God-given because I know I could never do it on my own.

Hugs

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: June 03, 2009, 05:39:53 PM »

Good afternoon All.  I see you are still hard at it.  I need to do some catching up to see where you are at right now, but I am positive in the end it will be "JUSTICE FOR NATALEE"

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: June 03, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

I was wonderin how much longer you Mods were gonna leave KTF all alone San!!My mind was at work.... Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.