April 25, 2024, 08:00:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322382 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: June 09, 2009, 08:39:15 PM »

Making sense?What are your thoughts Janet.If you care to share them at this time?I'm still struggling wholeheartedly with Dave Holloway,not so much Robin..What is their purpose for communicating with these miscreant of Aruba.It sure the hell isn't about justice because you won't get it from Aruba...Period.So what for???AHHHHHHHHH...

In 2006 Dave wrote a book ... "Corruption in Paradise".  He acknowledged the coverup role of those within the Aruban Law Enforcement ... the ATA/AHATA ... the Dutch/Aruban administrations and ... the judiciary ... in regards to disappearance of his daughter.

I cannot comprehend how anybody can give Dave Holloway a pass when the outcome of the Persistence undertaking is considered and ... John Silvetti's failure to ensure in the planning stages that an FBI presence would be allowed on board the ship if requested.  Without this assurance the eventual negative outcome was a given.

I cannot comprehend how anybody can give Dave Holloway a pass when his connection with Mark Purcell is considered in regards to the events which were obviously meant to distract from the contents of the trap ... events that involved the ATA/AHATA.

Back in the fall of 2006 ... following his connection with Mark Purcell ... Dave Holloway was made aware of past posts which Purcell had submitted to various forums dispicably undermining Beth, Jug, Natalee, the MB students as well as Dave himself.  Dave was made aware of posts which lifted Julie Renfro onto a Pedestal.  Dave was also made aware of the posts Mark submitted upholding the investigation as well as the main suspects.

In Robin Holloway's own updates on BFN ... she shared how Mark Purcell was following up on "tips" that Dave would receive.  To me ... it defied logic for the longest time.

Even with backup ... if I shared why it all now makes sense to me ... there would be Monkeys on this forum who would go up one side of me and down the other insisting that Dave Holloway is only guilty of naivity ... only guilty of not standing up to a domineering wife whose hate for her husband's exwife exceed the love for her stepdaughter.  However ... I give Dave Holloway soo much more credit.

The foundation of my logic to research this topic took root when it dawned on me that the darkside forums which undermine Beth and Jug are the same forums that uphold Dave and Robin.  I asked myself.  Why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: June 09, 2009, 08:48:54 PM »

I am not sure if any of the Monkeys followed the ongoing debate I had with Charlierat on the Lifetime forum a few weeks back.

I quoted time and time from Dave's book which was released in 2006 prior to the Mark Purcell connection.  I also quoted time and time again from Beth's book with was released in 2007.  The perception given by both of Natalee's parents in their respective books was that a corrupt Aruban investigation ... a corrupt Aruban investigation that involved the participation of the ALE, the prosecution, the ATA/AHATA, the Dutch/Aruban administrations as well as the judiciary ... was preventing justice from prevailing for their daughter.  The perception of their respective books was that Aruba's underground economy encompassing drugs, alcohol, gambling as well as the sex trade made Aruba an unsafe travel destination for unsuspecting tourists.

Well ... Charlierat informed me that Loving Natalee was 90% fiction with an agenda to encourage other to boycott Aruba while ... on the other hand ... Corruption in Paradise was not written by Dave Holloway at all.  It was Larry Garrison's creation.

This is what I mean which I state that the darkside which undermines Beth Holloway's every word, action and motivation ... at the same time ... upholds Dave Holloway while implying his original position on the issues encompassing the Aruban investigation has changed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: June 09, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »

Making sense?What are your thoughts Janet.If you care to share them at this time?I'm still struggling wholeheartedly with Dave Holloway,not so much Robin..What is their purpose for communicating with these miscreant of Aruba.It sure the hell isn't about justice because you won't get it from Aruba...Period.So what for???AHHHHHHHHH...

In 2006 Dave wrote a book ... "Corruption in Paradise".  He acknowledged the coverup role of those within the Aruban Law Enforcement ... the ATA/AHATA ... the Dutch/Aruban administrations and ... the judiciary ... in regards to disappearance of his daughter.

I cannot comprehend how anybody can give Dave Holloway a pass when the outcome of the Persistence undertaking is considered and ... John Silvetti's failure to ensure in the planning stages that an FBI presence would be allowed on board the ship if requested.  Without this assurance the eventual negative outcome was a given.

I cannot comprehend how anybody can give Dave Holloway a pass when his connection with Mark Purcell is considered in regards to the events which were obviously meant to distract from the contents of the trap ... events that involved the ATA/AHATA.

Back in the fall of 2006 ... following his connection with Mark Purcell ... Dave Holloway was made aware of past posts which Purcell had submitted to various forums dispicably undermining Beth, Jug, Natalee, the MB students as well as Dave himself.  Dave was made aware of posts which lifted Julie Renfro onto a Pedestal.  Dave was also made aware of the posts Mark submitted upholding the investigation as well as the main suspects.

In Robin Holloway's own updates on BFN ... she shared how Mark Purcell was following up on "tips" that Dave would receive.  To me ... it defied logic for the longest time.

Even with backup ... if I shared why it all now makes sense to me ... there would be Monkeys on this forum who would go up one side of me and down the other insisting that Dave Holloway is only guilty of naivity ... only guilty of not standing up to a domineering wife whose hate for her husband's exwife exceed the love for her stepdaughter.  However ... I give Dave Holloway soo much more credit.

The foundation of my logic to research this topic took root when it dawned on me that the darkside forums which undermine Beth and Jug are the same forums that uphold Dave and Robin.  I asked myself.  Why?

Janet

Thank You Janet!

I understand and agree.Why has Dave Holloway not spoken up and admonished anyone that has undermined Natalee,Beth,and or Jug?Obviously they aren't at one in regards to there feelings about Aruba & Justice...JMOO..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: June 09, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »

Thank you Keepthefaith.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: June 09, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »

Thank you Keepthefaith.

Janet

We are here for Truth & Justice for Natalee Holloway..Wherever that takes us,and i mean wherever....JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: June 09, 2009, 09:06:08 PM »

Janet

Thank You Janet!

I understand and agree.Why has Dave Holloway not spoken up and admonished anyone that has undermined Natalee,Beth,and or Jug?Obviously they aren't at one in regards to there feelings about Aruba & Justice...JMOO..

A comparison of Beth' Loving Natalee which was released in 2007 with Dave's Corruption in Paradise reveals that Dave was one with Natalee's mother on the issues at one time.  The two books compliment each other.  However ... it was within a few month of the release of Dave Holloway's book in 2006 that the Mark Purcell/ Reality/ Ramm connection took place.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: June 09, 2009, 09:10:40 PM »

My opinion simply put.Dave Holloway should make it LOUD & CLEAR that anyone that undermines Natalee,Beth and Jug,are not in pursuit of Justice..JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: June 09, 2009, 09:21:03 PM »

My opinion simply put.Dave Holloway should make it LOUD & CLEAR that anyone that undermines Natalee,Beth and Jug,are not in pursuit of Justice..JMOO

... and upholds Julia Renfro as well as those who participated in the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  There were those within the ALE, the prosecution, the ATA/AHATA, the judiciary as well as those who participated in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.

Then ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... there were those on board the Persistence ... John Silvetti, Tim Trahan ....

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: June 09, 2009, 09:57:42 PM »

I wish I knew if the FBI (or anyone here in the US) is actually exploring the Persistence as we speak. Where's Kermit??

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: June 09, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »

I wish I knew if the FBI (or anyone here in the US) is actually exploring the Persistence as we speak. Where's Kermit??

Great question Wreck!How about the SEC investigating Schaefer.The SEC is going after the CEO for the exact same thing Schaefer did.I do mean exact.I posted the article in the Oil & Gas thread..Kermit has probably locked herself/himself in a dungeon with at least 4 computers and is Diggging,Diggging and Digging..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: June 09, 2009, 10:13:06 PM »

Great question Wreck!How about the SEC investigating Schaefer.The SEC is going after the CEO of CountryWide for the exact same thing Schaefer did.I do mean exact.I posted the article in the Oil & Gas thread..Kermit has probably locked herself/himself in a dungeon with at least 4 computers and is Diggging,Diggging and Digging..

Correction added!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: June 09, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »

Great question Wreck!How about the SEC investigating Schaefer.The SEC is going after the CEO of CountryWide for the exact same thing Schaefer did.I do mean exact.I posted the article in the Oil & Gas thread..Kermit has probably locked herself/himself in a dungeon with at least 4 computers and is Diggging,Diggging and Digging..

Correction added!
I'm damned tired of waiting.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: June 09, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »

Correction added!

Me too Wreck..I do what i can by diggin up what my patience allows me too!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1853 on: June 09, 2009, 11:14:38 PM »

Correction added!

Me too Wreck..I do what i can by diggin up what my patience allows me too!

Yes, the clock is ticking but we're still here, digging and waiting.  We all get tired but are still here.  There has to be an answer....something....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: June 09, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »

I ain't goin' away -- but it sure would be nice to get a word of encouragement every once in awhile.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: June 09, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »

Is it just me, or is there new "anti-stacking" measures being taken??????  If I try to "stack" it won't let me add another post!!!

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: June 09, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »

Is it just me, or is there new "anti-stacking" measures being taken??????  If I try to "stack" it won't let me add another post!!!

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Not sure I know what the problem is.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: June 09, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »

I ain't goin' away -- but it sure would be nice to get a word of encouragement every once in awhile.

I am not going away....still here everyday.  I just don't have much to say.
I am glad that a couple of those "bash Kermit" sites are gone.  That is a good sign.
Hello to all!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: June 09, 2009, 11:54:03 PM »

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Not sure I know what the problem is.....

I'll be heading out soon, but when I just posted, it didn't seem as though it would go through....I hit Back and it the post was there.    

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1859 on: June 09, 2009, 11:55:51 PM »

I am not going away....still here everyday.  I just don't have much to say.
I am glad that a couple of those "bash Kermit" sites are gone.  That is a good sign.
Hello to all!

Hello, Magnolia.  You know more than I.....didn't spend too much time checking.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.