April 20, 2024, 04:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322148 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: June 09, 2009, 11:56:28 PM »

Is it just me, or is there new "anti-stacking" measures being taken??????  If I try to "stack" it won't let me add another post!!!

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Not sure I know what the problem is.....

I'll be heading out soon, but when I just posted, it didn't seem as though it would go through....I hit Back and it the post was there.    

Stackin,Stackin,Stackin...Wreck is a Stackin Cowboy! Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1861 on: June 09, 2009, 11:57:33 PM »

I ain't goin' away -- but it sure would be nice to get a word of encouragement every once in awhile.

I am not going away....still here everyday.  I just don't have much to say.
I am glad that a couple of those "bash Kermit" sites are gone.  That is a good sign.
Hello to all!

Hi Magnolia!

I'm not going away either.  And I'm glad to hear those sites are gone.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: June 09, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »

I ain't goin' away -- but it sure would be nice to get a word of encouragement every once in awhile.

I am glad that a couple of those "bash Kermit" sites are gone.  That is a good sign.
Hello to all!

That's what happens when you mess with a Muppet! Sh_t hitz the fan,so to speak....Beaker & Gonzo handled it!Anymore flare ups and Miss Piggy is fitten to git angry..Trust me.This i know!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: June 09, 2009, 11:59:36 PM »

Is it just me, or is there new "anti-stacking" measures being taken??????  If I try to "stack" it won't let me add another post!!!

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

I'll be heading out soon, but when I just posted, it didn't seem as though it would go through....I hit Back and it the post was there.    

I stacked with ease!    Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: June 10, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57846.php

Google translation:

Aruba wants' corruption survey '

9 Jun, 2009, 19:23 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The government wants to establish a working party to the allegations in previous letters of Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) to the Dutch parliament to investigate. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP), this Monday a letter to the Secretary of State notified.

In the heated debate last week in the States, the MEP has a majority vote which it asks the Government to own investigation. During the visit of the Council of State at the end of May, the Vice President Herman Tjeenk Willink Aruba also advised that a joint committee to come, said Oduber. This must all points Bijleveld has expressed its concerns in order to eventually go the relationship between the two countries to recover. Oduber said Aruba now has nothing to hide and therefore initiated a working group has come. What people should exist and how and when the investigation will take place is unknown. The Prime Minister has said that the media Bijleveld now better on its own problems to concentrate, it appears that the Netherlands to the massive ballot fails and the hot breath of Wilders' haunts them.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1865 on: June 10, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Stackmaster at your service....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: June 10, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Hi billb!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: June 10, 2009, 12:15:50 AM »

So what is being said? Dave has rolled/been rolled  over to the darkside by virtue of his relationships with mark purcell, ata/ahata/ persistence/john s/louis s. who seem to have gone along with the cover up? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: June 10, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »

BillB...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: June 10, 2009, 12:16:37 AM »

Billb!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Hi billb!
Hi TM.....stacking rookies.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: June 10, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »

So what is being said? Dave has rolled/been rolled  over to the darkside by virtue of his relationships with mark purcell, ata/ahata/ persistence/john s/louis s. who seem to have gone along with the cover up? 
Janet has been steadfast in her belief that Dave doesn't just get a pass......
I agree.....accountability is where it is at when it comes to Justice for Natalee.....That is why we're here...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: June 10, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »

I've been struggling with Dave Holloway myself BillB.As Tamikosmom has stated in regards to the forums.I have a diffucult time attempting to understand why the undermining/Bashing of Natalee,Beth,as well as Jug has not been downright admonished by Dave,Robin,and or the forums they've been associated with.Again,that is my own opinion!Any thoughts are welcome BillB..I could be wrong but thtas how i feel!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: June 10, 2009, 12:47:40 AM »

I've been struggling with Dave Holloway myself BillB.As Tamikosmom has stated in regards to the forums.I have a diffucult time attempting to understand why the undermining/Bashing of Natalee,Beth,as well as Jug has not been downright admonished by Dave,Robin,and or the forums they've been associated with.Again,that is my own opinion!Any thoughts are welcome BillB..I could be wrong but thtas how i feel!
Ktf...It is a tough one for me too...
My heart goes out to Dave, Robin, Beth, Jug and all of Natalee's family and friends....and I am in no way trying to imply I know better than Natalee's family and how they should act. but in my opinion, it is not taboo to question the actions or inaction's when it come to Justice for Natalee....and I do question why Dave has not put his foot down wrt to Beth, Jug, and Natalee bashing by the same people he and/or Robin embraces that are so tied to the aruba agenda.
If there is a bigger picture that Dave is following for obtaining Justice for Natalee....I just haven't figured it out. In the mean time....accountability demands questioning of motives/intentions.......
If we don't, aruba continues to get away with their role, jp2k goes free, and persistence gang get away with fraud in fund raising - at the least.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: June 10, 2009, 12:50:52 AM »

I don't give Dave a pass, but I'm not ready to throw him under the bus either.  His trusting the wrong people could have very well furthered the Aruban agenda of divide and conquer when it comes to Natalee's family.  As far as I'm aware of Dave doesn't spend a lot of time in the forums.  The last I know of Robin was not posting at BNH anymore.  I'd hoped that when she stopped posting there that it was because she (or together with Dave) had realized what those people were all about.  I really don't know.  I do not believe that Dave would have intentionally done ANYTHING that would have disrupted the investigation, or gone along with anything that would have prevented Natalee being found or brought home.  All indications I have are that Dave fully trusted and believed that the Persistence mission was to finally bring Natalee home where she belongs; and any revelations that this is not so must be devastating for him.  I also don't believe a damn thing that Charlierat says about anything.  Throw bananas at will, that's just my opinion.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: June 10, 2009, 12:51:09 AM »

My heart goes out to Dave, Robin, Beth, Jug and all of Natalee's family and friends....and I am in no way trying to imply I know better than Natalee's family and how they should act. but in my opinion, it is not taboo to question the actions or inaction's when it come to Justice for Natalee....and I do question why Dave has not put his foot down wrt to Beth, Jug, and Natalee bashing by the same people he and/or Robin embraces that are so tied to the aruba agenda.
If there is a bigger picture that Dave is following for obtaining Justice for Natalee....I just haven't figured it out. In the mean time....accountability demands questioning of motives/intentions.......
If we don't, aruba continues to get away with their role, jp2k goes free, and persistence gang get away with fraud in fund raising - at the least.......

Well said!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: June 10, 2009, 12:52:41 AM »

Hello to all!

Hello to all.  I'm here every day too.  Like Magnolia I don't have much to say but I always will continue to hope for Justice for Natalee.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: June 10, 2009, 12:58:39 AM »

Hello to all!

Hello to all.  I'm here every day too.  Like Magnolia I don't have much to say but I always will continue to hope for Justice for Natalee.

Hi San!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: June 10, 2009, 01:03:09 AM »

Hello to all!

Hi San!   

Hi TM.

I need to get back to bed or I will be like a zombie in the morning.  I think work is overrated  .  Have a good night.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: June 10, 2009, 01:06:26 AM »

Hello to all!

Hi San!   

Hi TM.

I need to get back to bed or I will be like a zombie in the morning.  I think work is overrated  .  Have a good night.

Good night San!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: June 10, 2009, 01:09:36 AM »

Well said!

Either have i BillB.. My head tells me there's not one but,my heart wants to belive there is!If that makes any sense?I truly am at a loss for words.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.