April 16, 2024, 02:59:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 321721 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #320 on: May 18, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »

Well there was a Natalee report on CBS 42 during the 5 PM News.
I forgot what time it was and missed all but the last little bit.  Surely Angelala or Loranin or Lalas saw it.

This is what I heard:  The people of Aruba are hoping that the next time something like this happens,
the government will go ahead and prosecute those responsible and not make the people of the island
suffer.
Tonight at 10 Jossy will be on.
Thank You Magnolia..I can't wait to hear what Jossy has to say! 

Me too, hotping!   I didn't see your transcript until I had posted.  I rushed before I forgot.
I think that We were probably posting at the same time.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: May 18, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »

Aruba Four Years Later: Financial Impact
  Reported by: Kimberly Rankin
Reported by: Cynthia Gould
Last Update: 3:55 pm 

Print Story | Share this Story   

(CBS 42) Four years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the story is still very much on the minds of the people of Aruba.

Evert jan van Versendaal has lived on the island of Aruba for more than a decade.  He came here to run a restaurant, but ever since the Natalee Holloway disappearance, he's seen the country he loves turn into the black eye of the Caribbean.

"There is still a little cloud over Aruba, and still people are going to doubt like I am not going to go there."

And it infuriates him.

"How many people are missing in Alabama?  Is there every day a big show in Alabama?  Is the whole world watching Alabama?  But now the whole world was watching Aruba.”

And then to add insult to injury, Beth Holloway's plea for a tourist boycott…Evert says only affected the innocent mom and pop shops.

"They were the first ones that were hurt.  The big companies, there were a lot of money behind the big hotels, they will survive.  But if tourism is down like 25%, that’s a lot with a small business.”

But it’s been four years, and Evert says the tourists have returned.   While many businesses say they are recovering from the Natalee Holloway situation, others say they are still affected, especially in this bad economy just like everyone else.

"Right now the business is going down.  We are in high season, but we don't have the high season in two years already."

Tony Matilda runs a small business on the beaches of Aruba, showing tourists there is more to do than lay by the water.

"I do the jet skiing, the water sporting, the para sailing, the jet skiing, skuba diving, snorkeling."

But it seems like in past few months he's done a lot less rentals and a lot more sitting around, just like many restaurant servers.

"They see that the place is so calm, no not that much business, and why it so calm.  I start to tell them about the economy and they jump at the Natalee thing.  I personally think its part of the economy and it has something to do with Natalee too," said Elston Peterson.

Peterson says when the tourists are here he makes $130 a day in tips.  When they aren't, a measly $20…  That's why Aruba locals hope that people learn from this tragic situation, and next time punish those responsible for the crime and not the entire country.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Aruba-Four-Years-Later-Financial-Impact/7geuMti81UaVpRrYgOEoOg.cspx

This is probably true (see bolded above) Weren't there TWO tourists at the sign in Aruba last time we looked, rather than one or none?   Monkey Devil!
Yep...I believe both of the tourists have returnedMonkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!
Probably Hotel help that they paid to pose there   Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: May 18, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »

hotping, Kermit, can, Artcolley, Helen Back, Magnolia, Patriot and 19 Guests

In God We Trust!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: May 18, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/mobile/holloways_mom_warns_student_travelers

Holloway's mom warns
student travelers
Beth Holloway talks about safe
traveling

Updated: Monday, 18 May 2009, 5:31 PM CDT
Published : Monday, 18 May 2009, 10:44 AM CDT

* Mary Lee

AUSTIN (KXAN) - The mother of Natalee Holloway spoke to Austin High School students Monday about safe traveling.

Beth Holloway's daughter Natalee was allegedly abducted while on a senior graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.Beth has been visiting high schools across the country since her daughter's death.

The special assembly was at 11 a.m. Monday in the school's performing arts center.
<snipped>

Safe Summer Travel Youtube is in the article.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: May 18, 2009, 06:45:44 PM »

http://www.kvue.com/
Mother warns Austin students about travel dangers

03:39 PM CDT on Monday, May 18, 2009

By TOM HARRIS
KVUE News

It's been almost four years since high school senior Natalee Holloway disappeared off the island of Aruba. It's a story that captured worldwide attention.

KVUE News

Beth Holloway

Beth Holloway, mother of the missing girl, travels the US warning students about the dangers when traveling abroad. She spent the morning at Austin High School.

Holloway believes her daughter was kidnapped, raped and murdered. She says it's a tough story to tell, but one that high school students need to hear.

"There is a real connection. I think they can see themselves in Natalee's shoes, and I think they can also see me as their parent," she said.

Holloway says she is not discouraging the students from traveling. She just wants them to always have a plan and stick together.

Austin High Student Kellie Dashiell was listening.

"I think it's important because whenever people my age travel, they never expect something like that to happen," Dashiell said.

Austin High student Courtney Upstatd says it's a good message to hear.

"We went to Costa Rica for a month without parents. It is a completely different atmosphere than America and you just really need to be aware of your surroundings," said Upstatd.

It was the Austin High School parents who brought Holloway in to talk to their kids.

"Who would have ever thought that with a group of hundred students, chaperoned... that something like this could happen. Parents never want to get that phone call," said Christi Davidson, who has a son at the school.

Holloway says she may never get justice for Natalee's death, but she wants to help others.

"They are always very appreciative and will come up to me just to say thank you. They say it gives them a whole new perspective on how they want to live their lives," Holloway said.

Austin High School students gave Holloway a standing ovation at the end of her presentation.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 18, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »

Beth Holloway has so much strength. God Bless that woman, she has been through Hell and Back.
I long for the day when she finally finds out the truth about what happened or better yet, gets her daughter back.

In the meantime, look at all the good she is doing. Such strength just puts me in awe of her.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 18, 2009, 06:56:03 PM »

Sounds to me like MIP6 and REALITY are both threatening me and Kermit.  Warning Southern Californians like me about brush fires, etc. So if there are any odd occurances around I'll be sure and tell LE to check with MIP6 and Reality first as they have threatened. 

What has them so upset all of a sudden?

The Truth.

TRUTH

I was looking at some old posts on other forums and found this interesting:

MIP6 lived in Aruba - not a youngster and a SPY for tourism as he had a major administrative role in a mjor hotel - what he was doing on BFN - why they accepted them really tells me where they were at (in it for themselves and GULLIBLE) suposedly for the family. BAH.

Reality and he were in constant contact. So, let's put that in our pipes and smoke them.

Mark Purcell is a Marriott executive (hmm, can we say hidden agenda? Wonder if he might also be on the board of the Aruba Tourism Authority or something...).

Yes he is large man shaved head he works for the Marriott Hotel in Aruba
He allows the boys to get rooms and play at his hotel, drugs ,girls whatever anything to save Aruba Tourism.

Mark is his first name and if xxxx say so I will post his picture.
His wife works for Friends of Aruba I have her picture also.
All this was in US.

MIP6
Re: ARUBA TODAY ARTICLE ON MICHAEL POSNER
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2005, 01:25:42 PM »
WOW,
Julie has always been and continues to be a good editor in my book. No personal agenda that I see coming from her paper.

MIP6
What’s up Nainebug?
All good in TX I hope!
You still got my email addy?

Reply #14 on: March 06, 2006, 02:38:49 PM

MIP6 -

Howdo. Everything in Texas is warm .... planting season has began. Cool

I dont have the email addy ..... I bought a new computer..... I lost lots of info when the old one crashed. However you can reach me at  HYPERLINK "mailto:nainebug@xxxx.com"  ...... you might want to put your nic from here on the subject line..... that way it isnt deleted as junkmail Wink

Debbie , I hope you dont mind if I posted that openly. It is hotmail Grin And I dont open anything I dont recognize.

MIP6

Debbie as always you are welcome.

What I found very sad and disheartening in this thread was some of nasty things that where speculated about Wayne’s death.
I did not post this before because frankly I didn’t think it was anyones business to know, but I knew Wayne personally, he worked with me providing service to some of my equipment.
He was an engaging individual with a ready smile and quick wit and was always concerned about taking care of his friends.
The posts that where put up trying to link Wayne's passing to some sinister plot against Americans or part of some conspiracy related to Natalee was in my opinion completely out of line.

Quote from: akband27 on August 10, 2006, 06:36:47 PM
MIP6...can you tell us what bar you work in? I understand if you can't...did you know the bartender that was killed/overdosed? also do you personally know the VDS's and the Kalpoes?

MIP6 Reply #90 on: August 10, 2006, 06:47:40 PM
It is not C&C’s, I am too old for that crowd.
I would prefer not too, you how things get twisted.

I did not know the guy who was killed, again too young for my crowd.

Yes I have met most of the VDS family.

Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:54 pm;

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 18, 2009, 06:58:02 PM »

I can only think of one reason that there would be three or four blogs that spend their time
bashing and stalking Kermit and Scared Monkeys.....that would be that they are afraid of being
exposed for what they are and what they have done to Natalee and her family.

If nothing that Kermit or the Monkeys posted was true, there would be no reason for them to
continue.

I don't kow how Kermit takes all of the abuse.  Kermit is very brave.

It's not easy being green.
ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 18, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »

Oranjestaad: A new suspect has emerged in the case of Natalee Holloway.

Mark Purcell, the balding rotund hotel employee at the Marriott Hotel in Aruba is the target of Dutch authorities who recently visited Aruba.

Mr. Purcell, who manages the tanning salon at the Marriott is married to the manager of Moombas. Marlene, his wife was recently questioned by Dutch authorities. Natalee Holloway was photographed in Moombas the night before she was murdered by the Van der sloots.

His son Mark Jr. is a bartender at Moombas.

It appears early on in the investigation, Mr. Purcell was found with a large quantity of Rohypnol, commonly known as a date rape drug. When asked about it, he claimed it was for "personal use." His wife backed up that claim, saying "Mark needs it to masturbate."

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/11/new-suspect-emerges-in-aruba-murder.html

Strange stories about this guy available all over the Internet..
They He and his Wife were named as suspects in the case of missing teenager Natalee Holloway and interviewed by Dutch Police at one point ??
Does he have an attorney named Taco something ?
Rohypnol to masterbate ?? 

All I know is what I read... lol

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: May 18, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »

Sounds to me like MIP6 and REALITY are both threatening me and Kermit.  Warning Southern Californians like me about brush fires, etc. So if there are any odd occurances around I'll be sure and tell LE to check with MIP6 and Reality first as they have threatened. 

They are big and tough as they sit behind a keyboard.  They would probably wet their pants if they had to face
you in person.  Your little tiny Gidget self could back their fat asses into a corner any day.
I don't know how you have stood the abuse either.

Magnolia - wonder if it has something to do with this report the CBS station in Birmingham is set to report on tonight, the one with new evidence and Jossy?

Something has their panties in a wad 

I wondered about that too.  I just don't know at this point what the report contains.
I did hear early this morning that one part will be about Beth's safe travels program.

I think their panties are in a wad because somebody said that Lorain was Reality.
Eeeewwww, I wouldn't want anybody to think Lorain was me. Monkey Devil!

Yes I agree. HE MUST HAVE A READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.
Yapperz is the one that gave us that information.
 Plenty of people know that LoRain is a plant!
AND GUESS WHO shows up attacking me and Klassend with threats?????

BUT LoRain in her all knowing wisdom - did some search on me last night based upon an IP that blackbleached posted.
So they have been trying to find all about me through someone else's IP. go figger!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 18, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »

They are big and tough as they sit behind a keyboard.  They would probably wet their pants if they had to face
you in person.  Your little tiny Gidget self could back their fat asses into a corner any day.
I don't know how you have stood the abuse either.

Magnolia - wonder if it has something to do with this report the CBS station in Birmingham is set to report on tonight, the one with new evidence and Jossy?

Something has their panties in a wad 

I wondered about that too.  I just don't know at this point what the report contains.
I did hear early this morning that one part will be about Beth's safe travels program.

I think their panties are in a wad because somebody said that Lorain was Reality.
Eeeewwww, I wouldn't want anybody to think Lorain was me. Monkey Devil!

Yes I agree. HE MUST HAVE A READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.
Yapperz is the one that gave us that information.
 Plenty of people know that LoRain is a plant!
AND GUESS WHO shows up attacking me and Klassend with threats?????

BUT LoRain in her all knowing wisdom - did some search on me last night based upon an IP that blackbleached posted.
So they have been trying to find all about me through someone else's IP. go figger!

That made me giggle.......and Lorain thinks Capistrano is Pasta.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2009, 07:08:27 PM »

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:21 am AKA MIP6 all from RU
Costa Rica runaway.
Never was late.
Must establish character.
No evidence of a crime.
“I’ll just leave it that I saw her there” (paraphrased) FEB
Lies and deception.
Love Bowls filled to overflowing.
Momma can’t even mention her name.
Jug’s knowledge of her pubic region
Bi-lingual young lady.
Kidnapped
No, missing
No, kidnapped, gang raped & murdered.
Posters ready at landing
“Call me Hootie” posters
Family investigation FIRST
Lies & deception
All quite on the MB front.
“If this gets out we all will go down, including Natalee” (paraphrase) Marcia Twitty
Diversionary tactics to keep the focus away from MB.
Self centered mom

All things point to a voluntary exit, not a crime.

Doc

Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 18, 2009, 07:10:56 PM »

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:43 am aka Mark Purcell/MIP6

Iwabwu, you stupid fucktard.

Take your bullshit questions back to BFN or PFN, which ever one the family is generating all there investigative

information from.

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior

to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a

mother.

As Also –Dutch so eloquently stated, bring your facts or STFU.

Now I have some questions for you since it is early on a Saturday morning and my hangover is still in full gear I got

nothing better to do while the coffee brews.

Have you ever typed a sentence that did not end in question mark?
Did Beth do Joe M. in the elevator or bathroom in the lobby of the hotel in Philly?
How much does being a keyboard chimp pay?
Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?
Did your parents have any children that did not suffer brain damage?
What was the capitol of Upper Volta?
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around can YOU hear it?
Do you spit of swallow?
Do the voices in your head speak to you in English?
Have those voices ever told you to bring an electric appliance into the bathtub with you?
Why haven’t you followed the voices instructions yet?
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2009, 07:12:35 PM »

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:43 am AKA MARK PURCELL/MIP6

Top my list would be Natalee.

Followed by Beth & Julia in the same room at the same time with me sitting off to the side controlling Jug on his

leash so he couldn’t shove Julia again.

Bad dog Jug, bad dog.

As I am asking the questions I could watch that little vein on Beth’s forehead start to throb with anger as Julia sits

there calmly giving truthful answers to what took place in reference to the conversations between the two of them in

those first few weeks.

When it’s Beth turn to answer all I would hear would be a bunch stammering & stuttering along with the “you knows” and

not relevant's.

Heel Jug, bad dog.

Doc

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2009, 07:14:57 PM »

and one more as KFT says keep talking so we get to know you better Mark Purcell

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:27 pm AKA MARK PURCELL/MIP6

I see HMI will stop at nothing to keep there Beth in the lime light, Jim Jones would be proud of this little cult that

has been developed.

Those participating in the hunger strike please contact Doc Holladay at
1-800-FUCKOFF just prior to you going in and out of conciseness so that I can insure your safe recovery, you bunch of
ignorant fucks.
My current going rate for resuscitating a person from self imposed stupidity is 3 Red Fires and a shot of JD, payment

required in advance.

Oh wait I’m on the wagon this month, oh well too bad.

Doc

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 18, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »

and one more as KFT says keep talking so we get to know you better Mark Purcell

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:27 pm AKA MARK PURCELL/MIP6

I see HMI will stop at nothing to keep there Beth in the lime light, Jim Jones would be proud of this little cult that

has been developed.

Those participating in the hunger strike please contact Doc Holladay at
1-800-FUCKOFF just prior to you going in and out of conciseness so that I can insure your safe recovery, you bunch of
ignorant fucks.
My current going rate for resuscitating a person from self imposed stupidity is 3 Red Fires and a shot of JD, payment

required in advance.

Oh wait I’m on the wagon this month, oh well too bad.

Doc

As i'd love to call that phrase my own,i do believe it belongs to the Pulitzer Prize Winning Rob..... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: May 18, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »

And this person is freely allowed to post at BFN??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: May 18, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »

And is BFF with Robin.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 18, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »

And is BFF with Robin.

I just can't wrap my brain around that....Really!Why would ANYONE be friends with this person,let alone Robin?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: May 18, 2009, 07:32:47 PM »

That made me giggle.......and Lorain thinks Capistrano is Pasta.

We're dealing with mindless wonders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.