March 28, 2024, 02:50:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 320203 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #380 on: May 18, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »

Anna:  Last Active:     Today at 01:54:07 AM
Thanks Again Muffy!

Janet and Anna Come Out Come Out Whereever You Are...I have Homemade Pound Cake and Fresh Strawberries and Whip Cream....  

Oh My Goodness I just realized that I haven't seen Lifesong either.....

Hotping

Here I am!!

I hope the the whipping cream is that real thing.  None of that canned stuff.  I would appreciate if my slice of pound cake is about one inch thick and ... the berries are thinly sliced with a little sugar.

It is May Day today in Canada.  A parade and Maypole dancing in the park for the grandkids was where it was at in our community.

At the moment I am suffering a toothache.  I do believe I am being punished for having such at good time on a day that is rooted in pagan traditions.

I guess the dentist is where it is at tomorrow.

Janet

Hey Janet It is Really Good to see You..... Well If You have a toothache I don't think Strawberry Shortcake is the Best Idea but I will make some more when You are feeling Better...I Hope You had a Wonderful Day and Please Don't stay away that long again... You had Me worried and I Have NO Room for more gray hair...lol

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 18, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »

Hi Janet!  Sorry about your tooth 

We're waiting for a 10pm Central time show in Birmingham to air tonight. 

Thanks Klaas

I know I will not have access to the special but I will keep an eye on the CBS42 Website.  Maybe they will post a transcript of an overview.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: May 18, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »

Thanks Again Muffy!

Janet and Anna Come Out Come Out Whereever You Are...I have Homemade Pound Cake and Fresh Strawberries and Whip Cream....  

Hotping

Here I am!!

I hope the the whipping cream is that real thing.  None of that canned stuff.  I would appreciate if my slice of pound cake is about one inch thick and ... the berries are thinly sliced with a little sugar.

It is May Day today in Canada.  A parade and Maypole dancing in the park for the grandkids was where it was at in our community.

At the moment I am suffering a toothache.  I do believe I am being punished for having such at good time on a day that is rooted in pagan traditions.

Janet

Hey Janet It is Really Good to see You..... Well If You have a toothache I don't think Strawberry Shortcake is the Best Idea but I will make some more when You are feeling Better...I Hope You had a Wonderful Day and Please Don't stay away that long again... You had Me worried and I Have NO Room for more gray hair...lol

Wash "Toasted Almond Natural Instincts" into your hair every six weeks and ... you will never have another grey hair.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #383 on: May 18, 2009, 09:31:08 PM »

Thought this is interesting. I came across it at: The Search for Natalee Holloway site:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Maybe this is old news here....first I saw it though....
To Anonymous commenter in AZ: Your tip has been forwarded to the investigative agents in charge. Thank you for your tip.
posted by Kyle Kingman at 3:17 PM on May 11, 2009

Anonymous said...
thank you for responding to my e-mails concerning the ongoing truth behind the disappearence of natalee.will your detectives be contacting the authorities here to investagate , what i've been telling you,or will they come to arizona themselves.either way,will you be able to leave me a message ,so they can contact me.the man who's been telling me the evidence he has,fears that the people that are responsible for her death will find out and show up to finish what they tried to do the first time they saw him watching them kill natalee.which is the killing of him for being a witness.

May 12, 2009 3:53 PM

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »

That is interesting billb
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 18, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »

Klassend could I ask you or another mod to come help me out in the Amber thread.. I need to have a post deleted..t/y
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: May 18, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »

Thought this is interesting. I came across it at: The Search for Natalee Holloway site:
To Anonymous commenter in AZ: Your tip has been forwarded to the investigative agents in charge. Thank you for your tip.

Anonymous said...
thank you for responding to my e-mails concerning the ongoing truth behind the disappearence of natalee.will your detectives be contacting the authorities here to investagate , what i've been telling you,or will they come to arizona themselves.either way,will you be able to leave me a message ,so they can contact me.the man who's been telling me the evidence he has,fears that the people that are responsible for her death will find out and show up to finish what they tried to do the first time they saw him watching them kill natalee.which is the killing of him for being a witness.

Interresting Billb - thanks! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: May 18, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »

Edward - I'm there
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 18, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »

Thanks Again Muffy!

Hotping

Here I am!!

Janet

Wash "Toasted Almond Natural Instincts" into your hair every six weeks and ... you will never have another grey hair.

Janet
Thanks Janet!  No Gray hair! 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: May 18, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »

Glad to see you Janet!
Sorry about the toothache. OUCH!
I have missed you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: May 18, 2009, 09:57:10 PM »

Glad to see you Janet!
I have missed you.

Thanks Magnolia

The toothache just started a couple of hours ago and ... will let up.  I cannot remember the last time I had one.  I though I remember someone saying or ... maybe I read it ... to just put an asprin on the tooth and relieve would come quickly.  Well ... it did not work.  The tooth still aches and ... I think I burned the inside of my cheek and the side of my tongue.  My mouth is a mess.

Janet
7:00 PM

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: May 18, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »

Glad to see you Janet!
I have missed you.

Thanks Magnolia

The toothache just started a couple of hours ago and ... will let up.  I cannot remember the last time I had one.  I though I remember someone saying or ... maybe I read it ... to just put an asprin on the tooth and relieve would come quickly.  Well ... it did not work.  The tooth still aches and ... I think I burned the inside of my cheek and the side of my tongue.  My mouth is a mess.

Janet
Janet....I'm so sorry to hear about that darn toothache.....I always swish warm salt water around in My mouth and it really helps....but I don't know if You want to try that since the aspirin burnt it..... 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »

Glad to see you Janet!
I have missed you.

Thanks Magnolia

Janet

A little blueberry wine on it and it would be gone lickity split!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 18, 2009, 10:15:16 PM »

What do we have, 45 minutes until showtime?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: May 18, 2009, 10:15:40 PM »

Anonymous said...

Interresting Billb - thanks! 

Arizona????  Wow.  Long trip!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: May 18, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »

Help,  I am out of loop....what are we watching in 45 minutes...????????????  thanks.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 18, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »

Yep!  I so hope we aren't disappointed.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: May 18, 2009, 10:21:11 PM »

Anonymous  Anonymous said...

a man from n.az.say's he saw natalee with two white and one latino men.this man saw natalee three time's,once trying to make a phone call(on a public phone),the following day he saw the same three men riding quad's with natalee cuffed at the wrist's on back of one quad.then the witness called the local police to report the woman in need of help,but the police never showed.later in the night she was screaming for help and yelling "your hurting me, help,leave me alone".the witness say,s it happened a couple hundred feet from his home.the latino man clasped his hand over mouth to quiet her and yelled "puta"at her when she bit his finger.the witness believes natalee was choked,then he saw her body put into black plastic bag,then closed with wire.the witness has personal evedince from the scene,he has tried calling authorites,and even called americas most wanted to no avail.the witness has more information,but he feels like he's talking to a wall.can you at least leave a message on how he can reach you

May 7, 2009 5:12 PM

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6300940444130343140&postID=5803160357512407012

hmmmmm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: May 18, 2009, 10:22:48 PM »

Glad to see you Janet!
I have missed you.

Thanks Magnolia

The toothache just started a couple of hours ago and ... will not let up.  I cannot remember the last time I had one.  I though I remember someone saying or ... maybe I read it ... to just put an asprin on the tooth and relieve would come quickly.  Well ... it did not work.  The tooth still aches and ... I think I burned the inside of my cheek and the side of my tongue.  My mouth is a mess.

Janet

A little blueberry wine on it and it would be gone lickity split!

A little!!!

Magnolia

Maybe if I downed an entire bottle of your blueberry wine lickity split ... strickly for medicinal purposes of course ... it would knock me out lickity split and ... I would sleep until morning.

I am planning to be at the door of my dentist at 9:00 sharp in the morning.  I have already left a message on his voice mail.  I did not ask if he could see me.  I just told him I would be there.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 18, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

Help,  I am out of loop....what are we watching in 45 minutes...????????????  thanks.

AZSunny - CBS in Birmingham has been advertising a special show starting tonight and going for a few days this week at the 10pm show.  Jossy is going to reveal some information I think..  Who knows?  We are all waiting for the first show at 10pm central time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.