April 20, 2024, 01:30:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322142 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #420 on: May 18, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »

Kitty will share............................   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 18, 2009, 11:02:13 PM »

If the link to the station CBS42 has already been posted, sorry in advance, but it summarizes the Aruba situation here http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Aruba-Four-Years-Later-Financial-Impact/7geuMti81UaVpRrYgOEoOg.cspx
Sorry monkeys, I guess I missed the 85 links and quotes to that,oops....

From the above article:

Peterson says when the tourists are here he makes $130 a day in tips.  When they aren't, a measly $20…  That's why Aruba locals hope that people learn from this tragic situation, and next time punish those responsible for the crime and not the entire country.

Hopefully there won't be a next time.  And you can bet if the suspect is a rich powerful Dutch family with many connections nothing will happen.  So the best thing to do is avoid the island period.  There are more beautiful places to visit.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: May 18, 2009, 11:06:31 PM »

Nothing yet.....just local stuff.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 18, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

Can you pass the bottle of wine then, while we wait?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #424 on: May 18, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »

Thanks for being our roving reporter, Magnolia! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 18, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »

Certainly!  Are you swigging or do you want a glass?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 18, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »

Certainly!  Are you swigging or do you want a glass?
tonight,  I will just take the bottle...if you don't mind sharing.   Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 18, 2009, 11:11:29 PM »

If the link to the station CBS42 has already been posted, sorry in advance, but it summarizes the Aruba situation here http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Aruba-Four-Years-Later-Financial-Impact/7geuMti81UaVpRrYgOEoOg.cspx

From the above article:

Peterson says when the tourists are here he makes $130 a day in tips.  When they aren't, a measly $20…  That's why Aruba locals hope that people learn from this tragic situation, and next time punish those responsible for the crime and not the entire country.

Hopefully there won't be a next time.  And you can bet if the suspect is a rich powerful Dutch family with many connections nothing will happen.  So the best thing to do is avoid the island period.  There are more beautiful places to visit.

You bet!  Eastern or Western Canada.  Magnificent scenery.  The mountains.  The ocean.  Friendly people.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 18, 2009, 11:12:37 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

Research has shown that blueberries are loaded with cell-protecting antioxidants called anthocyanins. Of the forty fruits and vegetables tested, blueberries had the highest antioxidant capacity. Antioxidants have the potential to prevent cancer and can slow the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, possibly helping to fend off heart attacks.

Bring it!!!  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 18, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

Research has shown that blueberries are loaded with cell-protecting antioxidants called anthocyanins. Of the forty fruits and vegetables tested, blueberries had the highest antioxidant capacity. Antioxidants have the potential to prevent cancer and can slow the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, possibly helping to fend off heart attacks.

The big question.  Can blueberries cure a toothache lickity split.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 18, 2009, 11:16:13 PM »

From the above article:

You bet!  Eastern or Western Canada.  Magnificent scenery.  The mountains.  The ocean.  Friendly people.

I am heading to Washington State on Thursday to be Grandma for about 5 days while my son takes his wife to Ireland.  Then the other grandma takes over.    I am bringing my sweaters...it was 107 here today.... I will be freezing my bootie off!  I will wave to you!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 18, 2009, 11:16:47 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

No, but if you drink enough wine, you won't know it still hurts!

Janet

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »

Here it comes.....botched investigation.
Still open bur doing nothing in the case.
Jossy: We know she was murdered but money and power prevented prosecution.

Joran did confess in the beginning but the papers have disappeared.
It is well know that Joran could not controll his anger.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 18, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

No, but if you drink enough wine, you won't know it still hurts!

Janet

Poopie,  messed up the quote.  I really do need a bottle of wine tonight.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »

Here it comes.....botched investigation.
Still open bur doing nothing in the case.
Jossy: We know she was murdered but money and power prevented prosecution.

Joran did confess in the beginning but the papers have disappeared.
It is well know that Joran could not controll his anger.

Are those the papers Beth saw? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 18, 2009, 11:19:37 PM »

Jossy said it will never be solved unless a miracle happens and her remains are found!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #436 on: May 18, 2009, 11:20:36 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

Janet

I feel for you Janet, I just had a tooth pulled a week ago Wednesday.  It was an ordeal that started with a horrible sinus infection.  Ibuprofen gave me some relief.  A lot of the internet sites recommend a tea bag resting between your cheek and the tooth that hurts.  I couldn't do it because I only had family sized tea bags.  I don't know if it really works or not. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 18, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »

From the above article:

I am heading to Washington State on Thursday to be Grandma for about 5 days while my son takes his wife to Ireland.  Then the other grandma takes over.    I am bringing my sweaters...it was 107 here today.... I will be freezing my bootie off!  I will wave to you!

AZ

It is a myth that we all living in igloos in North Western Washington and South Western British Columbia.  It was a little cooler today but yesterday temperature soars to almost 80 degrees F.  An iced sweet tea would have been appreciated.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #438 on: May 18, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: May 18, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

Janet

I don't know about blueberries, but if you open a leaf of your aloe vera plant and put it on the tooth
it will stop a toothache.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.