April 16, 2024, 03:54:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 321724 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: May 19, 2009, 04:49:47 PM »

Are you going to be moving to Curacao, Bonaire, Saba or ?  If you move to Bonaire say hi to van der Straaten for us 
First to Cuba for 4 weeks to revive my now rusty Spanish in exchange for some volunteer medical work and after that an introductory period in Curacao and 9 to 12 months of work in Aruba.

No Bonaire however I'd like to do some travel in the region, so who knows I get to see van der Straaten and can ask him some questions he badly needs to answer. 

I appreciate your post.
Are you looking forward to island life?  Warm climate? - etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: May 19, 2009, 04:50:37 PM »

Bastibro & Can - a little meet and greet is all good and well if all a person does is show interest in one case.  Can you magine each one of our forums on the different cases having a "meet and greet?  LOL 

I think that anytime someone joins a missing persons thread nearly 4 years after she went missing it opens them up to suspicions.  Especially in this case.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 19, 2009, 04:51:32 PM »

Bastibro - we were having a friendly discussion.

I know Klaas and I am kind of serious about this . .
It`s a question that shouldn't be to hard to answer for a sincere new member.

I think it`s a normal question, being interested in someones motives. JMHO

A nice little welcome and meet and greet. I like that idea, if it's sincere.
Give folks a chance. 
Ulterior motives, if there are any, soon rear their ugly heads. jmo

Thats exactly what I was trying to say (in my best English).
Having own agenda`s will always appear sooner or later

never lift the pressure of evil island
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 19, 2009, 04:54:15 PM »

Bastibro & Can - a little meet and greet is all good and well if all a person does is show interest in one case.  Can you magine each one of our forums on the different cases having a "meet and greet?  LOL 

I think that anytime someone joins a missing persons thread nearly 4 years after she went missing it opens them up to suspicions.  Especially in this case.

I hear ya' Klaas.  There are many welcoming members on our various threads, and I like that aspect.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: May 19, 2009, 04:59:07 PM »

I hear ya' Klaas.  There are many welcoming members on our various threads, and I like that aspect.

Just like in normal life.

I remember writing my own motivations to the Monkeys LONG LONG ago

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 19, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »

A nice little welcome and meet and greet. I like that idea, if it's sincere.
Give folks a chance. 
Ulterior motives, if there are any, soon rear their ugly heads. jmo

Thats exactly what I was trying to say (in my best English).
Having own agenda`s will always appear sooner or later

Yes, as we have seen.
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: May 19, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »

I appreciate your post.
Thanks can, I don't mind answering a few questions, it comes with entering into a tight community like the monkeys.

To answer your question, yes I do look forward to moving to the Antilles.
Apart from the climate and a welcome change from our wet and cold north european climate, it is also a the finalisation of a studies that I started over a decade ago.

If I finish this and put in some hard work in 2010 then a doctorate should be the reward in 2011.

I hope this is enough about me, this thread is about someone else I think. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 19, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »

I appreciate your post.
Thanks can, I don't mind answering a few questions, it comes with entering into a tight community like the monkeys.

Apart from the climate and a welcome change from our wet and cold north european climate, it is also a the finalisation of a studies that I started over a decade ago.

If I finish this and put in some hard work in 2010 then a doctorate should be the reward in 2011.

Good for you and I wish you every success.
I didn't mean to put you on the spot.

Indeed we are here for Natalee and her family in hope that Natalee will one day be returned to American soil and the perpetrators will be brought
to justice.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 19, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

Being a little sarcastic here Bastibro?  You are lucky so far (JMO). 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: May 19, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »

I appreciate your post.

Indeed we are here for Natalee and her family in hope that Natalee will one day be returned to American soil and the perpetrators will be brought
to justice.

AMEN!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 19, 2009, 05:48:42 PM »

Hi Blue Moon, Trying to be friendly to me here? You`re doing a bad job

bradysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: May 19, 2009, 05:54:02 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I'm a new member here, but I've been reading here for years. I've been a member at blogs for natalee for years, and don't post much at all, but read there and here almost every day ( my username at BFN is emilyanne ). Disclaimer, lol...I am NOT part of the disinformation team. I don't know anyone directly related to the Natalee Holloway case...not her family or friends, and not anyone from the other side either ( van der sloots, mark purcell, etc ). I don't know any "secret information" about the case and will never pretend to. I have been obsessed ( lol, not literally, but very, very interested ) in the natalee holloway case since the day the news broke about it. My son was 5 months old at the time, and I have been staying on top of it since. I drive my husband nuts talking about it, and so I decided that since this forum has the most up to date info and dedicated people, maybe I'd join in and also start posting more at BFN!!
My name is Emily, and I am a 28 year old stay-at-home mom to a 4 year old boy named Brady. I have my bachelors in psychology and am working on my masters part time, and hope to be done by the time Brady starts 1st grade! A couple of years ago, my husband and I sold our house and moved into my grandmothers home nearby, to care for her because my grandfather had recently passed away and she was in late stages of Alzheimers. She just passed away in october, and my husband and son and I have decided to stay in this house, mostly for sentimental reasons...I came here all the time growing up. Taking care of her was a FULL TIME JOB day AND night, so I didn't have much time to post anywhere, which was another reason I didn't bother to make an account here. But I did read here all the time...it was my one escape when everyone was finally in bed and asleep, lol!
I live in New Hampshire, my husband is an electrical engineer, my mom is a judge and dad a medical mal practice attorney, brother a lawyer. I hope I gave you guys enough information to help you get to know me and not think I'm here to cause trouble or here as a "plant". I really enjoy all of you guys, and love and look forward to reading your posts! I look forward to getting to know you guys, and by the way...I am one of the "guests" that reads everyday, lol!

Emily
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: May 19, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »

I appreciate your post.

to justice.

Thanks that's very nice of you and no problem putting me on the spot just a tiny little bit.

I too hope that Natalee will be returned to American soil and that her family will find some peace of mind.

Goodnight can and other monkeys it's late here I'm off to bed.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: May 19, 2009, 05:57:18 PM »

CBS 42 in Birmingham is having another segment on the Natalee/Aruba story at
5:00 and at 10:00.  I just heard a tease that said.....why Aruba will never be the same.

The ABC station ran the story of Beth speaking in Texas today with footage.
Beth had on no eyemakeup.  She looked really different.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: May 19, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »

CBS 42 in Birmingham is having another segment on the Natalee/Aruba story at
5:00 and at 10:00.  I just heard a tease that said.....why Aruba will never be the same.

The ABC station ran the story of Beth speaking in Texas today with footage.
Beth had on no eyemakeup.  She looked really different.

Thanx Magnolia...Welcome Bradysmom..Guess you know all uf us by now...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: May 19, 2009, 06:01:52 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I'm a new member here, but I've been reading here for years. I've been a member at blogs for natalee for years, and don't post much at all, but read there and here almost every day ( my username at BFN is emilyanne ). Disclaimer, lol...I am NOT part of the disinformation team. I don't know anyone directly related to the Natalee Holloway case...not her family or friends, and not anyone from the other side either ( van der sloots, mark purcell, etc ). I don't know any "secret information" about the case and will never pretend to. I have been obsessed ( lol, not literally, but very, very interested ) in the natalee holloway case since the day the news broke about it. My son was 5 months old at the time, and I have been staying on top of it since. I drive my husband nuts talking about it, and so I decided that since this forum has the most up to date info and dedicated people, maybe I'd join in and also start posting more at BFN!!
My name is Emily, and I am a 28 year old stay-at-home mom to a 4 year old boy named Brady. I have my bachelors in psychology and am working on my masters part time, and hope to be done by the time Brady starts 1st grade! A couple of years ago, my husband and I sold our house and moved into my grandmothers home nearby, to care for her because my grandfather had recently passed away and she was in late stages of Alzheimers. She just passed away in october, and my husband and son and I have decided to stay in this house, mostly for sentimental reasons...I came here all the time growing up. Taking care of her was a FULL TIME JOB day AND night, so I didn't have much time to post anywhere, which was another reason I didn't bother to make an account here. But I did read here all the time...it was my one escape when everyone was finally in bed and asleep, lol!
I live in New Hampshire, my husband is an electrical engineer, my mom is a judge and dad a medical mal practice attorney, brother a lawyer. I hope I gave you guys enough information to help you get to know me and not think I'm here to cause trouble or here as a "plant". I really enjoy all of you guys, and love and look forward to reading your posts! I look forward to getting to know you guys, and by the way...I am one of the "guests" that reads everyday, lol!

Emily

Glad to have you down from the rafters, Bradysmom.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: May 19, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »

A very warm welcome to you bradysmom!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: May 19, 2009, 06:04:29 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Emily

Hi bradysmom, welcome.  Personally, I believe you have given too much info.  Never know who would use that info on the world-wide web which is some of the problems we have had here in this forum.  But WELCOME again.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #538 on: May 19, 2009, 06:05:16 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Bradysmom!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 19, 2009, 06:06:08 PM »

And good afternoon to you too!   Monkey Devil!  an angelic monkey

Hi Blue Moon, Trying to be friendly to me here? You`re doing a bad job

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.