April 23, 2024, 03:13:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322291 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #580 on: May 19, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »

5/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

http://awemainta.com/home/

Google translation:

open letter to to cq. officer van der schaft

at the events of April 30 last in apeldoorn during the celebration of Queensday when the attack on the royal family by a "sober" European Dutchman mean asking now how it is possible provided that especially "why"? . but Aruban citizen provided that certainly the father of the brothers williams I ate the ruling of the court in the case dakota "I specifically asked," where the hell are we doing in the kingdom with regard to justice? "why are my sons accused when there are so many proofs are very clear till the contrary, ie their innocence. how is it that we so often hear today closed "agreements (deals) between that provided to lawyers or clients. My question to you, what wax the "deal" you closed in the presence of the two detectives from aruba in st Kitts & nevis with Mr effy that provided Namdar joel? the agreement was made or what you agreed between the Aruban justice provided that the brothers Namdar of new york? provided that in order of who? it is the government of aruba or on behalf of the Minister of Justice? I ask you, given the fact of a very questionable investigation in the case provided that chris nigel williams. boys from other neighborhoods who have come to testify provided that at present the truth till dare proclaim! we have much evidence to materials issued till indicate that perjury was committed! (This material is still in my possession). police investigation that no stores provided that no material evidence has been! even a detective who suddenly leave (dismissal, flights?) there was gerommeld with statements he has provided to my sons so that I can go. Sir van der schaft already in 2006 there have been irregularities in the investigation into the shooting in San Nicolas where you as a prosecutor had the responsibility. you can be sure that I will not rest until the day I really will see justice for my children provided that everyone in this beautiful island aruba. now I understand more why you need till repatriation to Australia in November. it is clearer every day what pg nico jorg had said in his interview of what happened to the policy here to aruba happened. any person who is guilty of unacceptable practices will have to pay. provided that that counts for a prosecutor. I still believe that the laws are made for everyone in the kingdom of the Netherlands live lives that provided that provided that we must all respect, so in this case my person but you. I also refer to decisions of criminal justice professor ybo Buruma in (Volkskrant) ? Washington from October 21, 2008. this open letter by me in all media published.

sincerely, a.m.g. williams

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: May 19, 2009, 11:46:50 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:45 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: May 19, 2009, 11:47:14 PM »

I see our reporter "Magnolia" is here!   

I didn't report because they put the transcript up as soon as the segment is over.
I watched and it was yucky.

Yucky?

Transcripts are good, but I like your commentary!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: May 19, 2009, 11:48:45 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Hey, what about your tooth?  I hope you're feeling better!

Hope it doesn't hurt to smile!

Good Night Janet!   an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: May 19, 2009, 11:51:02 PM »

I didn't report because they put the transcript up as soon as the segment is over.

Yucky?

I got PO'd because they had somebody say it was her friends' fault because
they should have never let her go off alone.  Made me spit firin' mad.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: May 19, 2009, 11:52:30 PM »

Reported by: Kimberly Rankin
Reported by: Cynthia Gould
Last Update: 4:40 pm 

Print Story | Share this Story   

(CBS 42) Its graduation season, a time when teenagers and young adults head off for fun and sometimes wild vacations...  And whether they are staying here in the states or heading overseas, the safety rules are pretty much the same.

Long gone are the missing person posters and the yellow ribbons, but everywhere locals and tourists know her name and her story.

“A lot people ask about Natalee Holloway.  Everybody comes here and you can't get away from that…it's terrible.”

Terrible, yet something everyone we talked with in Aruba this week had learned from.

“You want to talk to your kids more about it and prepare them for this type of thing.”

Preparing them, according to police, has to begin with a good long talk.  What's acceptable, what are the limits, and simple rules...

“The most important thing when you leave to go back to the hotel go back with the ones you came don't go with nobody you don't know,” said Edwin Comenencia with the Aruba Police.

Comenencia says never ever get into a car with someone you just met.  And just like anywhere else, hide your valuables, don't carry a lot of cash and stay in busy, well-lit areas.

“When you stay in a tourist area there is a lot of security and police walking the streets.”

He also advises you to keep any spare keys at the hotel and program all police and hotel numbers into your cell phone.  And above all, “Don't drink too much.  When you drink you are not the same person.”

And if you are drinking, make sure you take your drink from a bartender or servers.  And have someone from your party watch your drink if you go to the bathroom to make sure no one puts anything in it.

And if there are adult chaperones be sure there is a clear understanding what their role will be and when you as a parent will be called.  One adult group from New York says they take no chances at home or overseas.

“All activities, we stay together.  Nobody is by themselves.  You can't even go to the restroom by yourself.  It’s something we always did; now we make it a common practice.  We make sure no one goes off by themselves.”

And while Aruba caught the international spotlight we could only find one other kidnapping here.  Daniel Ferrara's brother was taken by a Venezuelan gang in 1998 and held for ransom until his rescue.  Ferrara still calls his country safe.

“You can walk around 3am.  Doesn't matter what day...”

True, but we must all remember Natalee must have felt very safe on her vacation, surrounded by friends and locals who appeared to be safe.

“It was a very sad story...could happen to anybody anywhere.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: May 19, 2009, 11:55:32 PM »

Yucky?

I got PO'd because they had somebody say it was her friends' fault because
they should have never let her go off alone.  Made me spit firin' mad.

I'm mad too now!!!!!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: May 20, 2009, 12:02:20 AM »

(CBS 42) Its graduation season, a time when teenagers and young adults head off for fun and sometimes wild vacations...  And whether they are staying here in the states or heading overseas, the safety rules are pretty much the same.

Long gone are the missing person posters and the yellow ribbons, but everywhere locals and tourists know her name and her story.

“A lot people ask about Natalee Holloway.  Everybody comes here and you can't get away from that…it's terrible.”

Terrible, yet something everyone we talked with in Aruba this week had learned from.

“You want to talk to your kids more about it and prepare them for this type of thing.”

Preparing them, according to police, has to begin with a good long talk.  What's acceptable, what are the limits, and simple rules...

“The most important thing when you leave to go back to the hotel go back with the ones you came don't go with nobody you don't know,” said Edwin Comenencia with the Aruba Police.

Comenencia says never ever get into a car with someone you just met.  And just like anywhere else, hide your valuables, don't carry a lot of cash and stay in busy, well-lit areas.

“When you stay in a tourist area there is a lot of security and police walking the streets.”

He also advises you to keep any spare keys at the hotel and program all police and hotel numbers into your cell phone.  And above all, “Don't drink too much.  When you drink you are not the same person.”

And if you are drinking, make sure you take your drink from a bartender or servers.  And have someone from your party watch your drink if you go to the bathroom to make sure no one puts anything in it.

And if there are adult chaperones be sure there is a clear understanding what their role will be and when you as a parent will be called.  One adult group from New York says they take no chances at home or overseas.

“All activities, we stay together.  Nobody is by themselves.  You can't even go to the restroom by yourself.  It’s something we always did; now we make it a common practice.  We make sure no one goes off by themselves.”

And while Aruba caught the international spotlight we could only find one other kidnapping here.  Daniel Ferrara's brother was taken by a Venezuelan gang in 1998 and held for ransom until his rescue.  Ferrara still calls his country safe.

“You can walk around 3am.  Doesn't matter what day...”

True, but we must all remember Natalee must have felt very safe on her vacation, surrounded by friends and locals who appeared to be safe.

Guess they failed to mention the THREE GIRLS who have gone missing in the last month, one of which is still not home as far as I know.  

How are they going to blame this 15 year old girl for her own disappearance?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: May 20, 2009, 12:07:24 AM »

They did not include that in the transcript.  It was the group that said that you couldn't even go
to the bathroom by yourself.  Bunch of girls.....looked like early twenties or late teens.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: May 20, 2009, 12:09:09 AM »

Thanks for the transcript Magnolia.

In reading it I can see why you're upset.

Good night Monkeys.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: May 20, 2009, 12:10:42 AM »

A boy was arrested in Alabama this afternoon for making threats on the internet.
His threats were very similiar to Mip6 and Reality's threats against Klaas and Kermit.

He is in jail and can't even bond out.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 20, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Texasmom

For the most part ... my toothache has settle down.  I am afraid if I eat anything ... it will start up again.  Lukewarm soup/tea is where it is at.  For one week ... I am on antibotics to get rid of any infection and Ibuprofen to reduce the swelling.  Then a root canal.  I guess getting older implies this is just the beginning of future toothaches and future root canals.

I am not a happy camper at the moment.

Janet
9:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: May 20, 2009, 12:25:57 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Texasmom

For the most part ... my toothache has settle down.  I am afraid if I eat anything ... it will start up again.  Lukewarm soup/tea is where it is at.  For one week ... I am on antibotics to get rid of any infection and Ibuprofen to reduce the swelling.  Then a root canal.  I guess getting older implies this is just the beginning of future toothaches and future root canals.

Janet

I'm so sorry Janet!  I know how you feel, believe me.  Last weekend when my face started swelling, I called the emergency line to the dentist.  The lady that called me back said that the antibiotic shot I'd received on Friday (for the sinus infection) should have knocked out any infection from a tooth problem, so it may be something more serious.  She told me to go get medical attention for it so hubby and I spent the afternoon Sunday in Direct Care...the doctor there (without an x-ray or anything) was sure it was a tooth and wanted to take a scapel and slice open inside my mouth...he said it was the ONLY way to get the infection out!  I told him unless I was going to die before morning, I wanted to wait and go see my dentist.  THANK THE LORD!  My dentist couldn't believe they'd told me that when I went to see him Monday afternoon.  He changed my antibiotic (I'd been given one Friday to take by mouth too) and pulled my tooth on Wednesday before he left to go out of town.  I just finished all of my antibiotic, and had no other problems.

I will NEVER go back to that Direct Care clinic!

I had a miserable few days so I'm keeping you in my prayers!

((((Hugs)))) 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: May 20, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Texasmom

Janet

Janet, nearly every tooth I have has a root canal and a crown.....except the front ones.
The Xray are a hoot.
It will not be so bad once the antibiotics start working.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: May 20, 2009, 12:34:22 AM »

Thanks for the transcript Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: May 20, 2009, 12:37:54 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Texasmom

Janet

I'm so sorry Janet!  I know how you feel, believe me.  Last weekend when my face started swelling, I called the emergency line to the dentist.  The lady that called me back said that the antibiotic shot I'd received on Friday (for the sinus infection) should have knocked out any infection from a tooth problem, so it may be something more serious.  She told me to go get medical attention for it so hubby and I spent the afternoon Sunday in Direct Care...the doctor there (without an x-ray or anything) was sure it was a tooth and wanted to take a scapel and slice open inside my mouth...he said it was the ONLY way to get the infection out!  I told him unless I was going to die before morning, I wanted to wait and go see my dentist.  THANK THE LORD!  My dentist couldn't believe they'd told me that when I went to see him Monday afternoon.  He changed my antibiotic (I'd been given one Friday to take by mouth too) and pulled my tooth on Wednesday before he left to go out of town.  I just finished all of my antibiotic, and had no other problems.

((((Hugs)))) 
Is "Direct Care" one of those "Doc-In-The-Box" places??    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: May 20, 2009, 12:39:20 AM »

I wonder what Papito's advice is for those tourists who wake up in their hotel room with robbers in their bedrooms?

I can tell you what mine is....DON'T EVER GO TO ARUBA !

If something happens to you, it's your fault...no matter what!

I HATE 'EM ALL!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: May 20, 2009, 12:41:53 AM »

I wonder what Papito's advice is for those tourists who wake up in their hotel room with robbers in their bedrooms?

I can tell you what mine is....DON'T EVER GO TO ARUBA !

If something happens to you, it's your fault...no matter what!

I HATE 'EM ALL!

Hey Wreck..You need to pass the flames to TM cause she is FIRED UP..... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: May 20, 2009, 12:45:23 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Texasmom

Janet

((((Hugs)))) 
Is "Direct Care" one of those "Doc-In-The-Box" places??    Monkey Devil!

I guess you could say that, they are sponsored by the local hospitals; and in the past have been great for weekend medical attention.  I hadn't been there in a couple years...and it's gone downhill for sure! 

One of my friends at work said they wanted to cut my mouth open so they could charge me for "surgery"!  That's about right, I'm sooooo glad I didn't let them do it.

I forgot the part about him saying they were going to "HOLD ME DOWN...and cut it open!"  I'd already been crying in pain in the waiting room, I couldn't even imagine letting them do what he was saying! 

He'd come in with the male nurse he brought to help him when I told him I wasn't going to let them do it!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #599 on: May 20, 2009, 12:47:55 AM »

Preparing them, according to police, has to begin with a good long talk.  What's acceptable, what are the limits, and simple rules...Are the police blaming Beth for not preparing Natalee?

quick learners...those police...Did j2k teach them?

quick learners...those police...Did j2k teach them?

Not at C&C 30/31 May 2005

Another swipe at Natalee?

And if you are drinking, make sure you take your drink from a bartender or serversAnother swipe at Natalee?
And have someone from your party watch your drink if you go to the bathroom to make sure no one puts anything in it.

And if there are adult chaperones be sure there is a clear understanding what their role will be and when you as a parent will be calledCheap shot again! One adult group from New York says they take no chances at home or overseas.

“You can walk around 3am.  Doesn't matter what day...” May 30/31 2005?

Yes, someone may be kidnapped, raped and murdered in many places....but I'd like to believe the incredible cover up orchestrated by aruba police, OM, and dutch elites is not commonplace  in any other place.
AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!...IT DOES!

Mags....I think it is yucky too...
WTF is CBS 42 doing? Is this suppose to question the way Natalee was disappeared or the cover up angle?
Almost sounds like a plug for poor aruba...
More comments in red above...Shame on CBS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.