April 26, 2024, 05:48:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322423 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »

Keepthefaith, Debbie, Magnolia, texasmom, mytime, wreck, Kermit, MuffyBee, 2NJSons_Mom and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Patterns,Patterns,Patterns....

Keepthefaith, MuffyBee, texasmom, 2NJSons_Mom, klaasend, can, wreck, Magnolia, Kermit, Debbie, mytime and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2009, 03:38:12 PM »

I have a dumb question??  Could some one (Kermit - LOL) tell me what "the leak" means?

yapperz

Thank you Kermit - but I guess my real question is - how did she get that reputation/nickname?

She was playing both sides. Giving them information and leaking us information.
Telling Kyle she was his best buddy and then telling others she didn't believe in the trap.
And then calling a family member to lie to them about the document we wanted to release so it would be stopped
because she believed in Capslockwizards pond which turned out to be a big hoax.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2009, 03:40:16 PM »

I have a dumb question??  Could some one (Kermit - LOL) tell me what "the leak" means?

yapperz

Thank you Kermit - but I guess my real question is - how did she get that reputation/nickname?

Telling Kyle she was his best buddy and then telling others she didn't believe in the trap.
And then calling a family member to lie to them about the document we wanted to release so it would be stopped

Then she started giving people at CnG personal information on members of this site etc.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »

Kermit,
Could you expound on "MCKINSEY AND COMPANY"?

I actually did not work on that. I just posted what was known.
I have been working on other stuff (oil/pipeline, paulus and couple of others)and talking with the
state Att. DA, attorney general, Witch ta Police etc etc.
People want to threaten me and stalk me - so be it!

Okay, is it likely that MCKINSEY AND COMPANY are on Aruba's payroll?

Yes I think that is why the person who found this was alerted.

Aruba simply needs to give Natalee Holloway back.Period...Anytime Aruba is in the press they will NEVER,and i mean NEVER,escape the horror of what they've not only done to Natalee,her family but,countless numbers of other people without voices...The curtain to the nightmare called Aruba has been pulled for all to see!It is..ONE SICK ISLAND....

I don't think they can give her back.
Paulus holds the cards to every crooked deal in Aruba & he is friends with the judges.
If he goes down - they all go down.
That is the house of cards.
That is why you see certain IFA members on these boards constantly protecting Aruba, sending capslockwizard to come here and contact Silvetti about a pond where a grieving father could find the remains of his dead daughter. That produced nothing. That is why you see those same individuals still around trying to conjure up something. And the people protecting them are in my personal opinion - American Traitors!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »

Surely there is a way to give her remains back to her family without questions being asked.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »

I never went for Caps, ever. I have no idea how persons who I considered intelligent fell for him and his blanant bs. Oh, I wanted too, but I read his posts and just laughed at him.
I lost my faith in the Persistence search the day they asked for donantions to continue. I went to Kyle's blog and said that perhaps they could sell the GIS mapping that they did in conjunction with that bogus search to raise the funds. There was one likely place for the trap. It was just beyond the sandbar. It took them long enough to get there and in the meantime, thay mapped all around the island of Aruba, why was that ? Don't say they had to do trials, they did those trials long before the Persistence set for Aruba.
Did they do this as they could not get permission to launch an oil exploration project in Aruba ? That was my guess. They went in under the guise of looking for Natalee but the object was what it has turned into. From the get go.

WTF these other people are doing is beyond my understanding.     
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »

Kermit,

I have been working on other stuff (oil/pipeline, paulus and couple of others)and talking with the

Aruba simply needs to give Natalee Holloway back.Period...Anytime Aruba is in the press they will NEVER,and i mean NEVER,escape the horror of what they've not only done to Natalee,her family but,countless numbers of other people without voices...The curtain to the nightmare called Aruba has been pulled for all to see!It is..ONE SICK ISLAND....

Paulus holds the cards to every crooked deal in Aruba & he is friends with the judges.
That is why you see certain IFA members on these boards constantly protecting Aruba, sending capslockwizard to come here and contact Silvetti about a pond where a grieving father could find the remains of his dead daughter. That produced nothing. That is why you see those same individuals still around trying to conjure up something. And the people protecting them are in my personal opinion - American Traitors!

I don't either Kermit!Do i keepthefaith.Absolutely.It is an interesting dichotomy for Aruba!The more money they spend on advertising,attempting to salvage their image.The more they PROMOTE the RAPE AND MURDERof Natalee Holloway..All for Paulus and the Perps...When i arrive at the pearly gates of heaven.I would like to know how many untold Millions Aruba cost their own people for Paulus and the Perps???Those who committed this despicable act must close there eyes every night knowing EXACTLEY what they did.After they close their eyes.I'm sure many nights are spent waking in a pool of sweat and horror.THEY KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »

yapperz

Then she started giving people at CnG personal information on members of this site etc.

ahhh,  OK!!  Thank you!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2009, 04:08:57 PM »

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/120054.pdf

International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
Volume I
Drug and Chemical Control
March 2009
Embargoed Until
1:00 p.m.
2/27/09

snip:

Dutch Caribbean
I. Summary
Aruba, the Netherlands Antilles, and the Netherlands together form the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The two Caribbean parts of the Kingdom have autonomy over their internal affairs, with the right to exercise independent decision making in a number of counter narcotics areas. The Government of the Netherlands (GON) is responsible for the defense and foreign affairs of all three parts of the Kingdom and assists the Government of Aruba (GOA) and the Government of the Netherlands Antilles (GONA) in their efforts to combat narcotics trafficking. The Kingdom of the Netherlands is a party to the 1988 UN Drug Convention, and all three parts are subject to the Convention. Both Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles are active members of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF).

II. Status

Netherlands Antilles. The islands of the Netherlands Antilles (NA) (Curacao and Bonaire off Venezuela and Saba, Sint Estates, and Sint Maarten east of the U.S. Virgin Islands) continue to serve as northbound transshipment points for cocaine and increasing amounts of heroin coming from South America; chiefly Colombia, Venezuela, and to a much lesser extent, Suriname. These shipments typically are transported to U.S. territory in the Caribbean by "go-fast" boats although use of fishing boats, freighters, and cruise ships are becoming more common. Direct transport to Europe, and at times to the U.S., is by "mules" (drug couriers) using commercial flights. The DEA and local law enforcement saw typical go-fast boat traffic this year with some load sizes reduced because of a potential exposure to law enforcement.  These shipments were generally en route to Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands, but Sint Maarten continued to hold some measurable popularity among couriers as a gateway to Europe. In addition to go-fast boat activity and smuggling via commercial airlines, large quantities of narcotics continued to be moved through in containers.  Sint Maarten within the structure of the Netherlands Antilles separates itself distinctly, although it falls under the authority the Netherlands Antilles government. In December of 2008, legislation has been approved by the GNOA that will make Sint Maarten and Curacao sovereign countries within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Sint Maarten’s geographical location and its multi-national population make it an attractive transshipment point between South America and the United States, for the drug and human smuggling. Statistics on significant seizures in 2008 indicate that Dutch Sint Maarten continues to pose a serious threat as a staging ground for moving cocaine and heroin into the U.S. market. Officials in Sint Maarten have taken this threat seriously by initiating joint U.S. cooperative investigations as well as adopting new law enforcement strategies to combat the problems. Dutch Sint Maarten is considered a “Free Zone”, which means there are limited controls placed on import and export of goods. This situation also applies to financial crimes. The absence of stringent checks into monetary flows means that money laundering and proceeds from illegal activities are relatively easy to conceal.  In Curacao, all elements of the law enforcement and judicial community recognize that the NA, chiefly due to geography, faces a serious threat from drug trafficking. The police, who are understaffed and need additional training, have received some additional resources, including various support and training by the Netherlands and the United States including recent training regarding money laundering investigations. The rigorous legal standards that must be met to prosecute cases constrain the effectiveness of the police; nevertheless, local police made progress in 2008 in initiating complex, sensitive cases targeting upper-echelon traffickers. These efforts demonstrated the effectiveness of cooperation with other law enforcement entities in the region.  During 2008, the Police Chief in conjunction with the Minister of Justice made a concentrated effort to improve Criminal Intelligence by creating a new Operational Intelligence Unit within the Korps Politie Curacao. These improvements were formed through money grants from the Netherlands and partnerships with the U.S. law enforcement; specifically the Drug Enforcement Administration. This specialized Intel Unit has made an instant impact on the Police Department and has improved investigative effectiveness. In 2008, the KPC Operational Intelligence Unit improved their place in the regional scheme of enforcement as a viable international partner for law enforcement matters.  Consistent with the continued smuggling ventures, arrests were frequent in 2008. Curacao’s prison remains at capacity. Aware of this problem, the GONA, with the assistance of their Dutch partners, has undertaken efforts to reduce the prison population by pre-trial diversion of non-violent offenders and by constructing new jail space with Dutch financial assistance.  The specialized Dutch police units named “Recherche Samenwerkingsteam” (RST) that support law enforcement in the NA and Aruba continued to be effective in 2008 and continued to include local officers in the development of investigative strategies to ensure exchange of expertise and information. The RST shared intelligence with international law enforcement contributing to several successful operations to thwart organized crime groups.  The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba Coast Guard (CGNAA) scored a number of successes in 2008. The CGNAA has developed a very effective counter narcotics intelligence service and is considered by DEA to be an invaluable international law enforcement partner. The CGNAA was responsible for several seizures of cocaine and heroin. As an example of their continued success and ability to be forward leaning with law enforcement initiatives, during 2008, the CGNAA, in coordination with the new KPC Operational Intel Unit and several notable seizures off go-fast vessels.  Seizures like this by the CGNAA have become commonplace and highlight the CGNAA’s desire to be a regional player in law enforcement endeavors. The most impressive CGNAA effort was the tracking of a go-fast vessel as it passed Bonaire N.A, which ultimately culminated with the seizure of approximately 900 kilograms of cocaine.  Authorities in both the NA and Aruba are intent on ensuring that there is a proper balance between the CGNAA’s international obligation to stop narcotics trafficking through the islands, and its local responsibility to stop narcotics distribution on the islands. Under the continued leadership of both the Minister of Justice and Attorney General, the GONA continued to strengthen its cooperation with U.S. law enforcement authorities throughout 2008. This cooperation extended to Sint Maarten, where the United States and the GONA continued joint efforts against international organized crime and drug trafficking.  The regular Dutch Navy also operates in the Netherlands Antilles under the auspices of Component Task Group 4.4 (CTG 4.4) which operates in international waters under the oversight of the Joint Inter Agency Task Force (JIATF) South. Over the past two years, particularly during 2007 and 2008, the CTG 4.4 has become a close and essential ally of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and other U.S. agencies. Their continual efforts to thwart drugs trafficking from the region have been noted at the highest levels of the DEA and U.S. government. Several notable seizures occurred during 2008. The most impressive effort was the tracking of a maritime vessel from Colombia past the ABC Islands to Puerto Rico which ultimately culminated with the seizure of approximately 4000 kilograms of cocaine. This was the largest single seizure of cocaine ever made by the Dutch Navy.  In addition to these improvements in law enforcement, the GONA demonstrated its commitment to the counter narcotics effort by continued support for a U.S. Forward Operating Location (FOL) at the Curacao Hato International Airport. Under a ten-year use agreement signed in March 2000 and ratified in October 2001 by the Dutch Parliament, U.S. military aircraft conduct counter narcotics detection and monitoring flights over both the source and transit zones from commercial ramp space. 

Aruba.

Aruba is a transshipment point for increasing quantities of heroin, and to a lesser extent cocaine, moving north, mainly from Colombia, to the U.S. and Europe. Drugs move north via cruise ships and the multiple daily flights to the U.S. and Europe. The island attracts drug traffickers with its good infrastructure, excellent flight connections, and relatively light sentences for drug-related crimes served in prisons with relatively good living conditions.  While Aruba enjoys a low crime rate, crime reporting during 2008 indicates that prominent drug traffickers are established on the island. Drug abuse in Aruba remains a cause for concern. In 2008, Aruba law enforcement officials continued to investigate and prosecute mid-level drug traffickers who supply drugs to "mules." There were several instances where Aruba authorities cooperated with U.S. authorities to realize U.S. prosecutions of American citizens arrested in Aruba while attempting to return to the United States with drugs in multi-kilogram quantities. Aruba also devotes substantial time and effort to the identification of the person’s responsible for the importation of drugs to Aruba.

The GOA hosts the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Bureau of Customs and Border Protection preinspection and pre-clearance personnel at Reina Beatrix airport. These officers occupy facilities financed and built by the GOA. DHS reported several seizures of cocaine and heroin in 2008. Drug smugglers arrested are either prosecuted in Aruba or returned to the U.S. for prosecution, if appropriate. Aruba jails remain critically overcrowded.  The GOA established special cells in which to detain those suspected of ingesting drugs. Aruba officials regularly explore ways to capitalize on the presence of the FOL and pre-clearance personnel, seeking to use resident U.S. law enforcement expertise to improve local law enforcement capabilities.  Aruba also continued to participate in the Coast Guard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

III. Country Actions against Drugs in 2008

Agreements and Treaties. The Netherlands extended the 1988 UN Drug Convention to the NA and Aruba in March 1999, with the reservation that its obligations under certain provisions would only be applicable in so far as they were in accordance with NA and Aruba criminal legislation and policy on criminal matters. The NA and Aruba subsequently enacted revised, uniform legislation to resolve a lack of uniformity between the asset forfeiture laws of the NA and Aruba. The obligations of the Netherlands as a party to the 1961 UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, as amended by the 1972 Protocol, apply to the NA and Aruba. The obligations of the Netherlands under the 1971 UN Convention on Psychotropic Substances have applied to the NA since March 10, 1999. The Netherlands’s Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) with the United States applies to the NA and Aruba. Both Aruba and the NA routinely honor requests made under the MLAT and cooperate extensively with the United States on law enforcement matters at less formal levels.

Cultivation/Production. Cultivation and production of illicit drugs are not issues.

Seizures. Available drug seizure statistics for calendar year 2008 as of October 31, 2008 are as follows: Aruba seized 144 kilograms of cocaine, 27 grams of heroin, 13 kilograms marijuana. The Netherlands Antilles seized 1,965 kilograms of cocaine and 7.2 kilograms of heroin.

Corruption. The effect of official corruption on the production, transportation, and processing of illegal drugs is not an issue for Aruba and Curacao. During 2008, Sint. Maarten continued an aggressive and notably successful program to identify certain links from prominent traffickers in the region to law enforcement officials, which prompted additional investigation in the region. The NA has been quick to address these issues through criminal investigations, internal investigations, new hiring practices, and continued monitoring of law enforcement officials that hold sensitive positions. To prevent such public corruption, there is a judiciary that enjoys a well-deserved reputation for integrity.

Domestic Programs/Demand Reduction. Both the NA and Aruba have ongoing demand reduction programs. In 2007, the Korps Politie of Curacao in conjunction with Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) program opened a new D.A.R.E. facility in Willemstad, Curacao to aid in Demand Reduction activities for the youth of Curacao.

IV. U.S. Policy Initiatives and Programs

The United States encourages Aruba and NA law enforcement officials to participate in INL-funded regional training courses provided by U.S. agencies at the GOA and GONA’s expense. Chiefly through the DEA and DHS/Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the United States is able to provide assistance to enhance technical capabilities as well as some targeted training. The U.S. continues to search for ways in which locally assigned U.S. law enforcement personnel can share their expertise with host country counterparts.  Appreciation of the importance of intelligence to effective law enforcement has grown in the Dutch Caribbean. The USG is expanding intelligence sharing with GOA and GONA officials as they realize the mutual benefits that result from such sharing. Because U.S.-provided intelligence must meet the strict requirements of local law, sharing of intelligence and law enforcement information requires ongoing, extensive liaison work to bridge the difference between U.S. and Dutch-based law.

The Road Ahead. The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba should continue to strengthen its cooperation with international law enforcement agencies.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

Surely there is a way to give her remains back to her family without questions being asked.

Surely there is a way to make Paulus shut up.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2009, 06:32:25 PM »

Kermit,

This all correct, and to make matters worse there are Americans who are also in with Paulus..
The American consulate woman that Beth mentions for one ... Joe taconose for another and probably a whole host of rich American people who make money off of drugs .. They are all connected and prisoner of there own greed and are now part of a corruption that will rot their souls forever..

ALL Of the Americans who have covered for Paulus and his son disgust me beyond words..
I expected as much with Any Dutch and South Americans... NEVER would I expected to see American involved..
They should all rot in hell

But the bottom line is there is no turning back for ANY of them.. They can't turn over the remains of Natalee.

Fixed - reply was within quote.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 06:38:49 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2009, 06:42:59 PM »

I know Kermit and Edward are probably right, but I don't want to think that they'll never give her back.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/9098/5/

Papiamentu translation:

much dirt acumula behind lighthouse

sunday, 17 may 2009 - 16:51

much dirt acumula behind lighthouse.ta one berguensa for see the cantidad of dirt cu owing to stay acumula behind lighthouse just east of duinen. esnan cu owing to haci limpieza was have good intencion but now the trabao owing to stay at half. the is comosifuera a owing to come tiranan eybao. monday will is good for serlimar send person pikinan at once for her not stay one ugly view for tourist. the saconan owing to cuminsa break the trabao is become uno envano cu the wind cu have eytras. come across

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2009, 07:06:07 PM »

I just heard a blurb on CBS 42 - Birmingham......said that they would be broadcasting live
from Aruba on Monday with a report on new information in the Natalee Holloway story and
what locals in Aruba have to say.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2009, 07:07:53 PM »

I know Kermit and Edward are probably right, but I don't want to think that they'll never give her back.

I am here til Beth says it is over and she has not said it's over yet.  I guess I will be here for the next 40 years hoping I am adding to the rock's misery for what they have done (covered up) to Natalee and her family.   Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2009, 07:09:05 PM »

I just heard a blurb on CBS 42 - Birmingham......said that they would be broadcasting live
from Aruba on Monday with a report on new information in the Natalee Holloway story and

I guess it is Mos' time to close the case and move on.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »

Never say never.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2009, 07:11:57 PM »

I guess it is Mos' time to close the case and move on.

I didn't think of that, BlueMoon, but I'll bet you are right.  It is important enought for the station to
fly a reporter to Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »

I am here til Beth says it is over and she has not said it's over yet.  I guess I will be here for the next 40 years hoping I am adding to the rock's misery for what they have done (covered up) to Natalee and her family.   Monkey Devil!

You won't be alone.   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

Never say never.
I Agree San....Never say Never! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.