April 19, 2024, 06:39:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322116 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: May 20, 2009, 01:24:49 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, I have NO Sympathy for aruba......
the subculture has preyed on American tourism since they turned the island into a tourist attraction to leverage off the illegal activities...money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking...
NO sympathy aruba...Suck on THAT...

The foundation of the Economy for Aruba...DRUGS,MONEY LAUNDERING,HUMAN TRAFFICKING........YOU GET A 10 TONIGHT BILLB....
I was willing to give the "innocent" Aruban locals the benefit of the doubt for a few years ---- not anymore. They have had 4 years to wake up and smell the coffee -- the same old same old is still in control of that island. The locals would rather bitch and moan than to get up off their asses and CORRECT things.

I agree!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #621 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:06 AM »

Good night billb, texasmom, Cageman, Keepthefaith, klaasend, iris44, SurfCity and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:47 AM »

Good night billb, texasmom, Cageman, Keepthefaith, klaasend, iris44, SurfCity and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

jUST AROUND THE bEND......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:52 AM »

Bastibro & Can - a little meet and greet is all good and well if all a person does is show interest in one case.  Can you magine each one of our forums on the different cases having a "meet and greet?  LOL 

I think that anytime someone joins a missing persons thread nearly 4 years after she went missing it opens them up to suspicions.  Especially in this case.

I think you are underestimating how many people watched every detail of the case unfold on Greta, and all the other news shows, right from the beginning.  The ratings must have been great, or they never would have covered it for so long.  That would be thousands of people, and most don't even know that SM exists.  I also didn't even know SM existed until I did a google search a couple years into the case.  I read for a long time and only asked for membership when I was locked out of the site (I guess because of high traffic, there were some times I couldn't access the site; it said only members could access it).  I didn't join to post; just to read, because I was interested in the case.   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: May 20, 2009, 01:32:59 AM »

the subculture has preyed on American tourism since they turned the island into a tourist attraction to leverage off the illegal activities...money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking...

The foundation of the Economy for Aruba...DRUGS,MONEY LAUNDERING,HUMAN TRAFFICKING........YOU GET A 10 TONIGHT BILLB....
I was willing to give the "innocent" Aruban locals the benefit of the doubt for a few years ---- not anymore. They have had 4 years to wake up and smell the coffee -- the same old same old is still in control of that island. The locals would rather bitch and moan than to get up off their asses and CORRECT things.

I agree!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: May 20, 2009, 01:34:23 AM »

I agree!   

Don't forget them cigarettes Edward...And where that money goes!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: May 20, 2009, 01:35:22 AM »

Good Night billb!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: May 20, 2009, 01:39:20 AM »

Bastibro & Can - a little meet and greet is all good and well if all a person does is show interest in one case.  Can you magine each one of our forums on the different cases having a "meet and greet?  LOL 

I think that anytime someone joins a missing persons thread nearly 4 years after she went missing it opens them up to suspicions.  Especially in this case.

I think you are underestimating how many people watched every detail of the case unfold on Greta, and all the other news shows, right from the beginning.  The ratings must have been great, or they never would have covered it for so long.  That would be thousands of people, and most don't even know that SM exists.  I also didn't even know SM existed until I did a google search a couple years into the case.  I read for a long time and only asked for membership when I was locked out of the site (I guess because of high traffic, there were some times I couldn't access the site; it said only members could access it).  I didn't join to post; just to read, because I was interested in the case.   

If they'd watched every detail so closely from "the beginning" and were genuinely interested in finding more information on the internet; it wouldn't have taken them four years to find their way here.  That's how I found my way here very early in the case. 

JMO

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: May 20, 2009, 01:52:16 AM »

If they'd watched every detail so closely from "the beginning" and were genuinely interested in finding more information on the internet; it wouldn't have taken them four years to find their way here.  That's how I found my way here very early in the case. 

JMO
Year 1 -- RWV and Scared Monkeys wer just about it. Since then Scared Monkeys waaaaaay bigger than anywhere else about Natalee. No way you don't "discover" SM until recently.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:01 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 20, 2009, 01:58:41 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Good Night KTF!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:25 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56807.php

Google translation:

Armed robbery at Bugaloe
May 19, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Bugaloe beach in the night from Sunday to Monday by two armed men robbed.

ORANGE CITY - Two masked robbers in the night from Sunday to Monday in the tourist beach Bugaloe Palm Beach robbery. Under threat of a firearm had employees the contents of cash and safe disposal. The perpetrators are still on the run. Bugaloe owner Ingrid Riko is shocked by the incident. "You expected something not. The fear is good at it. "

After most guests had left after closing time, two men came just before midnight armed with a pistol and a small machete and faces covered with a forage cap, from the direction of the beach for the Westin hotel aangelopen. The robbers have a member of the security threat. It had to guard his wallet and portable surrender so that he could rely on no help.

Gun to head
Then, the perpetrators of the pier and have been the manager and staff under threat of a gun forced into the office and the vault to open. It was the weapon at the head of the manager put. The remaining guests fled to the Radisson hotel and the security have been informed. The robbers went away with a significant amount. But it was definitely not 50,000 dollars, as in other media reported, according to Riko.
Victim Yesterday the staff of the beach collected to help process this traumatic event. Friends and colleagues of the victims yesterday were met by Bugaloe for their support and sympathy to express. "This gives us a good feeling," said Riko.

Crime increased
However she notes that everyone, both guests and staff as colleagues from other catering business, the fear is well inside. Many of them are concerned about the increased crime 'in North. "The police should be more prominent and surveillance. Especially around closing time, "says the manager of a nearby catering business. "We are also in discussion with the police to make our concerns known and to hear what the police do to reduce feelings of insecurity."

The whole incident was recorded on security cameras. The Balaclava identification of the perpetrators is not easy. The perpetrators spoke both English and Dutch and Papiamento. In the vicinity of the pier was later found a piece of clothing that may belong to one of the perpetrators. The robbery of the police team was on site and has opened an investigation. Of the perpetrators is lacking so far each. "I really want them caught," says owner Riko angry. "This is too crazy for words!"

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:35 AM »

HI

toothache info that I have used on musings thread

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: May 20, 2009, 02:04:58 AM »

Are we surprised?   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56806.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Croes denies interference Curaçao referendum

May 19, 2009, 16:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Justice Minister Rudy Croes denies that he vote for the referendum on the island wanted to influence. He says the reaction of the Antillean Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage also disappointing to find. "They had better know. It is low to the ground for me to compare with Wilders and Brinkman. "

Croes says he has no vote. "I have just said that not only is yes or no vote, but also pride and integrity. And that money is not always happy. "He finds it strange that words are only as high as well. "Premier Oduber has more or less own the live broadcast for Curaçao said. And Dutch politicians have said about the referendum. Moreover, mixing Prime Minister Balkenende and State Secretary Bijleveld directly in issues on the island. Why can I not say? It is still all of us in the Kingdom. "

The minister says that he Antillean States President Pedro Atacho 'not otherwise have expected "that they had as sharp on it. But the reaction of the Antillean Prime Minister came hard. "We, my family, know each other very well." Croes believes that they also should have known better, because when Aruba was for Status Aparte, Curacao has substantially pure in the fight. "It was against the Status Aparte and then voted Aruba with its own flag came that Curaçao was dismissed as a flag covered one of their football clubs."

The Aruban political party PDR is in any case that Croes too far gone. "It is very irresponsible as an Aruban citizen directly interfere with an issue that just the Curaçao community is concerned. Even worse is if this is done by a politician. That the Minister of Justice Curacao campaign against the government is the ultimate. "The party believes that Croes should have known that the self-determination of a people" something holy "is. Also Willem Vrolijk and Jaqueline Harewood political party MPA have this morning during a press involvement Croes condemned.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: May 20, 2009, 02:05:32 AM »

HI

toothache info that I have used on musings thread

Hi IBE!  Thanks!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: May 20, 2009, 02:15:48 AM »

Will there be ANY responsible security monitoring of the usage?   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56805.php

Aruba

Wireless internet in schools

May 19, 2009, 16:35 (GMT -04:00)

Colegio Arubano yesterday as the first school a wireless connection received Setar.

ORANGE CITY - telecom Setar submit free wireless (WiFi) networks to schools. The use must be paid. Yesterday was the first network Colegio Arubano festive Setar introduced by director Roland Croes. Even Education Minister Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP) was there and tried the network.

Other schools that will soon be connected are La Salle College and Colegio EPI. Schools Abraham de Veer and Scole Scucha Nos are probably the following schools on the network can.

Students and teachers who want to use the network to complement their existing DSL subscription required. It is also possible to use so-called prepaid card access. These cards are available at the participating schools and Setar Tele Shops.

Anyone with a wireless addition to the DSL Internet connection, may include use of the existing hotspots, also known as hotspots student in the schools also use. Special Wi-Fi Student Prepaid cards can only be used on the hotspots of the schools.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: May 20, 2009, 02:16:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys! ( off topic real quick )
Thank you all for your warm welcome! Bluemoon, I hope I didn't post too much info...now I'm nervous. I do remember reading about those people stalking Kermit and some others...I wasn't thinking about that when I wrote my whole biography for you all.
I know this post is off topic, and I won't continue to post off topic things, but just posted my info so you all would know who I am and why I'm here. I guess it doesn't matter that much, because as we've all seen, there are some GREAT liars out there and for all you know, I'm a 500 lb he/she!! lol
I read alot, but don't post much, and when I do, I have a bad habit of posting and then getting distracted for hours and forget to check back for replys or questions, so if there are any questions anyone has for me ever, if I don't post back right away it's because I've probably walked away from my computer, trying to keep up with my four year old.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, and I'm glad you've made me a part of your community Klaasend! Thank you! Goodnight Everyone! God bless Natalee Holloway, and I although I don't "preach" about religion, I AM a firm believer in the bible and that ALL THAT IS DONE IN DARKNESS WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. It may not be right now, or even a year from now, but eventually the WHOLE truth will come out, every little detail will be revealed.

AMEN

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 20, 2009, 02:19:02 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56804.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Budget Fund

May 19, 2009, 16:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The parliament yesterday a budget fund of 250 million florin on proposals from the government. The money comes from the proceeds of the Plant Hotel to the Netherlands and Aruba after years of steggelen last September came to an agreement.

Half of the money used to pay off debts. As previously reported is 80 million florin to the pension fund officials, hosted by Apfa. Debts to the Netherlands it is repaid. The remainder, about 125 million florin, investment in education (21 million) and infrastructure (7 million) and the cardiac center in San Nicolas.

Concrete will be spent on projects for housing of elderly and sports facilities in different districts.
Opposition parties voted against AVP and RED. AVP would have liked the money in the Development Fund Desaroyo San Nicolas would be paid.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: May 20, 2009, 02:24:33 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56803.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Delegation AVP in the Netherlands

May 19, 2009, 16:33 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - AVP-Mike Eman is the list along with a delegation of his party moved to the Netherlands to campaign for the candidacy of Mito Croes in the European elections. In addition, discussions are also planned with European and Dutch ministers, MEPs and businesses, including KLM.

The party says to a working relationship with Europe that want more focus on added value for both sides. "We must create a situation where the European Community has an interest in the property with Aruba," said Eman. In the view of the AVP Aruba should ultimately become an advanced post for Europe to Latin America and the U.S.. Eman: "Our approach is that Aruba to highly skilled people, quality service and a superior infrastructure, of great value for the Netherlands, the European Community and companies from those regions.

KLM
Also, he sees possibilities in the field of tourism. "In comparison with the U.S. market, the market for Aruba always remained underdeveloped. That while an island of Curaçao as the flow of tourists from this market with more than 10 percent per year will grow. Aruba is a beautiful destination where more European tourism businesses can do good things. "

The fact that the list regrets airline KLM's flights to the island has ceased. The party sees the airline is still a full partner for tourism on the island, mainly from Europe. AVP is also a table with other European companies. "In our alternative budget 2009, the ASF has already indicated that we are the gaps in our schools, health care and our roads to address the restoration of our inner cities and bario programs. Therefore we have created space in the budget. However, these resources are sufficient to meet the backlog. Then the whole to a much higher level, more resources and expertise needed. Just because I want our partners in Europe to talk. "

If co-operation, says Eman finally, to the quality of the Aruban products and services increase, then Europe later fruits.

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: May 20, 2009, 02:24:49 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish Translation:

minister is stra ahata cu owing to send local release

tuesday, 19 may 2009 - 16:46

eddie Briesen cabinet minister according eman owing to drive more of 18 miyon in tourism. Oduber cabinet is and have spent about 54 of miyon guilder. ahata now owing to cuminza as close door meetings and government do not achieve opportunity for enter in they. ask government is about is if his self is the only responsible for thirteen tourist. of attention is at the minister cu cu have some problem as hotel westin The.. come across

thirteen tourist!    Monkey Devil!

No, no, not thirteen! "pa trece turista" means "for getting tourists"!
The translation should be:
The government is asking it self if she/he is the only one to be responsible for getting tourists.

Thirteen = diès tres
(thirty = trinta)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.