April 18, 2024, 11:00:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322040 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: May 20, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »

Incidences which encompassed unsuspecting girls who were drugged and sexually assaulted have occurred on the Island of Aruba and were reported.  Incidences not only occured prior to the Natalee Holloway disappearance but ... suspicions were directed at Joran van der Sloot ... the son of Paulus van der Sloot ... as well as his friends ... commonly known on Aruba as the "pimp" gang..

The difference with the Natalee Holloway case ... Aruba was unable to cover up ... make it all go away.  Aruba was met with a challenge.  Aruba was met with media attention.  Aruba did not anticipate Beth Holloway.  Aruba did not anticipate the determination of a mother who was on a quest for answers.  Aruba did not anticipate a voice that refused to be silent ... a voice that will not be silent for at least 36 more years.
_______

DAVE HOLLOWAY
On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED
BETH HOLLOWAY
'Scarborough Country' - October 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

On the Record w / Greta - August 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - September 15, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - September 15, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

CNN - September 5, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 20, 2009, 04:21:29 PM »

I honestly do not believe that the death of Natalee Holloway was intended.  I suspect that the unintended death occurred during the course of planned wrongdoing against Natalee's person by Joran van der Sloot and others ... planned wrongdoing for which there had never been any legal accountability in the past.

Hey ... there was even photos of past wrongdoing which involved Joran but ... Aruban justice for the victim was not forthcoming.

No accountability implies other "Natalees" are at risk by those who believe the legal boundaries established by a civilized society do not apply to them.
________

SUSPICIONS - PREVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT?

Aruban Attorney - FOX News - September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Aruban Attorney - At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - August 27, 2005

BENVINDA DE SOUZA , FAMILY'S ARUBAN ATTORNEY: The rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers is based on the new facts and circumstances that in the course of the investigation have come forward. Freddy who is Joran’s best friend and neighbour is always with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers has also been arrested.  The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.  I do believe he will remain in custody for quite some time. It is my understanding, that strategically he is a very important suspect along with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

The Prosecutor immediate appealed the judge's decision to release the boys and the Court of Appeals had to arrange a date for hearing.  Joran's attorney announced, as a Dutch citizen, Joran would be allowed to go off to Holland to start college.  At some unknown time prior to this Freddy had been quietly released without charges being brought.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: May 20, 2009, 08:12:21 PM »

I recently ( within the last 24 hours ) read a post either here or at BFN ( I'm sorry, I can't remember which or who posted it ) where someone suggested that some of us from each state/country have bumper stickers made with a phrase about Natalee Holloway, just as another way to keep this case in the public eye. For instance, Justice For Natalee Holloway. I think this is such a great idea! Just one more way to let Aruba know that we aren't going anywhere, and to keep the public interested in this case. I know for many people funds are limited, and I would be willing to pay for some bumper stickers to get printed out and mailed to a bunch of Monkeys and BFN'ers. Is anyone willing to help me?
Since there is NO WAY that I am willing to share my address on a public forum on the internet, I am assuming most of you will feel the same way. BUT...If someone trustworthy and well-known here is willing to get a PO box ( like Klaas or Janet or someone we know is legitimate ), then we could mail them to that person, and whoever wants one could private-message the designated person their address and the designated person could mail them out. Am I making sense? I'd be willing to pay towards some of it, so people could get a free bumper sticker in the mail.
Many of you Monkeys are great researchers and enjoy doing research...I do not enjoy that aspect of this case as much as I enjoy trying to think of ways to keep the public interested in this case, and to keep the pressure on Aruba. We all have our strong points, and I want to do everything that I can think of to do my part in finding justice for Natalee Holloway. Although bumper stickers won't solve the case, lol, they will help keep it public.
To whoever came up with this idea, I am going to re-read some threads tonight here and at BFN to try to find the poster who came up with this idea and I will post a link if I can find it. I am not trying to steal anyone's idea or thunder and will gladly give credit to the person who is the brains behind this really cool idea. If anyone else knows who posted that, please let me know!
Have a great afternoon Monkeys!

There used to be some bumper stickers in Cafepress or Zazzle or one of those sites that said either "Justice for Natalee" or "Boycott Aruba".  They are pretty simple to create and  anyone can create their own online and purchase them for themelves.

Not a bad idea but I am not willing to provide MY address to the world.  I suggest the safest way is for each to create their own.

Another idea and I don't know if Red will allow it would be to create a simple bumper sticker in the SM Cafepress site and people could order from their.  I would have to ask Red if that's OK.

You can buy those "make your own bumpersticker" packs and use your own printer.  I think HP makes them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 20, 2009, 09:07:19 PM »

KatzHome ~  Last active: Dec. 06, 2008

Her signature line:

Signature:
We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: May 20, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »

Her signature line:

Signature:

Muffy, you are almost as good as Klaas is.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 20, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »

Her signature line:

Signature:

Thank you, but no way.  Klaas is in a class all by herself.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: May 20, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »

American Idol is REALLY good tonight.  Best show yet.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 20, 2009, 09:49:07 PM »

Her signature line:

Signature:

WOW Muffy, great memory!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: May 20, 2009, 10:11:59 PM »

Her signature line:

Signature:

WOW Muffy, great memory!

I mentioned it earlier but doubted my memory......guess I should have done the research......down a few points....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: May 20, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »

Her signature line:

Signature:

You all are good.   an angelic monkey

WOW Muffy, great memory!

I mentioned it earlier but doubted my memory......guess I should have done the research......down a few points....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #670 on: May 20, 2009, 10:36:50 PM »

Her signature line:

Signature:

WOW Muffy, great memory!

You all are good.   an angelic monkey

I agree!  an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: May 20, 2009, 10:36:52 PM »

Correct the above:

You are all good!   an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: May 20, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet
8:00 PM

_____

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: May 20, 2009, 11:01:25 PM »

Janet

Good night, Janet.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: May 20, 2009, 11:03:46 PM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet.  Hope you feel better.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 20, 2009, 11:05:24 PM »

BUMPER STICKER discussion moved to this thread.  Please feel free to continue the discussion in the new thread and we'll try to keep case related research discussion to this thread.  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5151.0
bradysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: May 20, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »

Goodnight everyone. Going to do a few minutes more of reading some posts here, and then time to start packing. My husband is taking me away to St. Barts for 2 weeks for our ten year anniversary, and we decided to bring our son, so I'm going to start packing a little bit each night so that I don't get overwhelmed at the last minute. We go to Disney World once a year, and I have always waited till the last minute to pack, and it turns into a nightmare, lol!
God Bless Natalee and her family and friends. Justice for Natalee!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #677 on: May 20, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »

Janet

Thank you for the reminders today!  I hope you are feeling better, and can get your tooth fixed soon!

Hope it doesn't hurt to smile!

Good Night Janet! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: May 20, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

Nite Janet

Nite Bradysmom - have a great trip!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: May 20, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »

Goodnight everyone. Going to do a few minutes more of reading some posts here, and then time to start packing. My husband is taking me away to St. Barts for 2 weeks for our ten year anniversary, and we decided to bring our son, so I'm going to start packing a little bit each night so that I don't get overwhelmed at the last minute. We go to Disney World once a year, and I have always waited till the last minute to pack, and it turns into a nightmare, lol!
God Bless Natalee and her family and friends. Justice for Natalee!!

Good night, bradysmom.
And Welcome!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.