April 25, 2024, 10:16:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322387 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: May 20, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »

Goodnight everyone. Going to do a few minutes more of reading some posts here, and then time to start packing. My husband is taking me away to St. Barts for 2 weeks for our ten year anniversary, and we decided to bring our son, so I'm going to start packing a little bit each night so that I don't get overwhelmed at the last minute. We go to Disney World once a year, and I have always waited till the last minute to pack, and it turns into a nightmare, lol!
God Bless Natalee and her family and friends. Justice for Natalee!!

Good night bradysmom!  Smart girl...packing some each day, except if I start too far in advance I end up taking everything but the kitchen sink!   

Sounds like a great trip, I hope you have a blast!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 20, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet
8:00 PM

Thank you for the reminders today!  I hope you are feeling better, and can get your tooth fixed soon!

Hope it doesn't hurt to smile!

Good Night Janet! 

Thanks TM.  On that note (our little girl) I am calling it a night.  Have a good one ALL.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 20, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »

Janet

Thank you for the reminders today!  I hope you are feeling better, and can get your tooth fixed soon!

Good Night Janet! 

Thanks TM.  On that note (our little girl) I am calling it a night.  Have a good one ALL.

Good Night Blue Moon!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: May 20, 2009, 11:46:58 PM »

I still like to think our little laughing girl knows something that we yet have to hear or find out....a good thing....that's my thought....and I'll stick with it until she shakes her head and frowns.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: May 20, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »

I still like to think our little laughing girl knows something that we yet have to hear or find out....a good thing....that's my thought....and I'll stick with it until she shakes her head and frowns.   

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 21, 2009, 12:04:24 AM »

Seems like I got the month and day mixed up.... it's 2-30-08.

I remember when I first heard about Natalee.
That was a very HARD week for me as the 30th is my GrandPop's Anniversary of death .
I was a mess as it was because of Pops and when I heard about Natalee my heart  broke all over again.
Being a Mother of a 16 year old at the time I could feel Beth's and Dave's pain. I cried everyday! My family thought I was BANANAS!    

I was a Guest reader everynight - becuase I was SCARED CHIT to become a memeber- until I finally joined.

Just thought I share that since I will be a MESS and might not be on SM next week.  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 21, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »

That was a very HARD week for me as the 30th is my GrandPop's Anniversary of death .
I was a mess as it was because of Pops and when I heard about Natalee my heart  broke all over again.
Being a Mother of a 16 year old at the time I could feel Beth's and Dave's pain. I cried everyday! My family thought I was BANANAS!    

I was a Guest reader everynight - becuase I was SCARED CHIT to become a memeber- until I finally joined.

Just thought I share that since I will be a MESS and might not be on SM next week.  an angelic monkey

pb

Ok, it's time to go to sleep . I messed up the date again. It's 2-3-08.   
Until tomorrow....sleep well!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 21, 2009, 12:17:17 AM »

Janet

Good Night Janet! 

texasmom ... I am feeling much better.  However ... I still hesitate to eat anything solid.  I had oatmeal porridge for dinner.  I must have been hungry because it tasted goo.  However ... I was waiting to be struck by lightning.  I am sure that somewhere in the Scriptures God commands that porridge cannot be eaten after 10:00 am.  I think it is located in the same passage that commands that Turkey must be eaten at Thanksgiving and Christmas and ... everybody seated around the table must have at least one brussel sprout.

Good Night All.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 21, 2009, 12:26:49 AM »

Very disturbing "Letter to the Editor" in today's Awe Mainta.

5/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu/Google translation:

inhusticia is thing cierto huez is practica in they sentencia gobierno of aruba have to cuminsa at haci algo cu the hueznan cu is manipula y introduciendo corupcion in they sentencia y is perhudica the victima. cu water at eye one mother owing to aserca my person for contami his dolor y pena cu the is happen inside actualmente.

where cu huez comisario owing to let pound (free) one pedofil, albert gilberto croes (aby), that live in becindario of catholic of paradera owing to abusa of his child of 8 year y owing to intenta of abusa of the another of 4 year.

at aruba we have leynan cu is castiga all malhechor y abusadornan of criaturanan younger of edad, have to cuminsa at aplica the leynan here. artikel 250: is tell good cla: "He with someone under the age of twelve years consulting operations, which consist of or include the sexual penetration of the body, is punished with imprisonment not exceeding twelve years or fine not exceeding one hundred thousand florin. Article 252: Is tell good cla: "he who by violence or another reality or threat of violence or any other reality is forcing someone to commit or indicate OBSCENE of acts, as guilty of physical assault of accountability punished by up to eight years or fine not exceeding one hundred thousand florin”. y have much more articulo of ley in the same direccion, mucho for menciona.

albert gilberto croes (aby) owing to admiti his culpabilidad of abuse sexual (seksueel binnendringen) of the criatura of 8 year y owing to tapa his mouth p’e not bark y owing to menaz’e if the talk the is golpi’e. the huez comisario owing to mantene the pedofil here close (in jail) for only one week without as at cuenta cu the damage cu past owing to cause at tanto the criaturanan y they family. my wanted owing to ask about tanto fiscal frans van deutencom y huez comisario if was you yiunan was the victimanan, assure, assure cu you reaccion will was various, so is not haci cu another thing do you does not for they haci cu do you ok? con can is possible cu one mother not can consider y niether read the declaracion of his child cu past owing to haci at recherche, one younger have derecho of company, but in presencia of his mother, p’asina the mother can confia in thing owing to wordo judge, for after not come manipulacion in husticia cu tendencia corumpi cu we have actualmente at aruba.

the pedofil, the sexmaniac albert gilberto croes (aby), district of paradera as cuenta cune y cuida you criaturanan, not permiti’e p’e aserca they, berguenza of locual cu albert gilberto croes (aby) owing to haci will have to as encarcela in his own cas at paradera, is become time for place name faam, adres y the district completo in all corant, of the hombernan-bestia sexmaniac cu is march rond is busca criaturanan inocente for abusa of they. if husticia is proteganan berguenza have to can castiga y end cu they.

hiacintha thijsen trimon savaneta 210-a tel 584-7280 20thijsen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 21, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »

Janet

Good Night Janet! 

texasmom ... I am feeling much better.  However ... I still hesitate to eat anything solid.  I had oatmeal porridge for dinner.  I must have been hungry because it tasted goo.  However ... I was waiting to be struck by lightning.  I am sure that somewhere in the Scriptures God commands that porridge cannot be eaten after 10:00 am.  I think it is located in the same passage that commands that Turkey must be eaten at Thanksgiving and Christmas and ... everybody seated around the table must have at least one brussel sprout.

Good Night All.

Janet

My "porridge" for several days was chicken noodle soup,  it was so nice to have a sandwich when it was all over!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 21, 2009, 12:39:21 AM »

Very disturbing "Letter to the Editor" in today's Awe Mainta.

5/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu/Google translation:

inhusticia is thing cierto huez is practica in they sentencia gobierno of aruba have to cuminsa at haci algo cu the hueznan cu is manipula y introduciendo corupcion in they sentencia y is perhudica the victima. cu water at eye one mother owing to aserca my person for contami his dolor y pena cu the is happen inside actualmente.

where cu huez comisario owing to let pound (free) one pedofil, albert gilberto croes (aby), that live in becindario of catholic of paradera owing to abusa of his child of 8 year y owing to intenta of abusa of the another of 4 year.

at aruba we have leynan cu is castiga all malhechor y abusadornan of criaturanan younger of edad, have to cuminsa at aplica the leynan here. artikel 250: is tell good cla: "He with someone under the age of twelve years consulting operations, which consist of or include the sexual penetration of the body, is punished with imprisonment not exceeding twelve years or fine not exceeding one hundred thousand florin. Article 252: Is tell good cla: "he who by violence or another reality or threat of violence or any other reality is forcing someone to commit or indicate OBSCENE of acts, as guilty of physical assault of accountability punished by up to eight years or fine not exceeding one hundred thousand florin”. y have much more articulo of ley in the same direccion, mucho for menciona.

albert gilberto croes (aby) owing to admiti his culpabilidad of abuse sexual (sexual penetration) of the criatura of 8 year y owing to tapa his mouth p’e not bark y owing to menaz’e if the talk the is golpi’e. the huez comisario owing to mantene the pedofil here close (in jail) for only one week without as at cuenta cu the damage cu past owing to cause at tanto the criaturanan y they family. my wanted owing to ask about tanto fiscal frans van deutencom y huez comisario if was you yiunan was the victimanan, assure, assure cu you reaccion will was various, so is not haci cu another thing do you does not for they haci cu do you ok? con can is possible cu one mother not can consider y niether read the declaracion of his child cu past owing to haci at recherche, one younger have derecho of company, but in presencia of his mother, p’asina the mother can confia in thing owing to wordo judge, for after not come manipulacion in husticia cu tendencia corumpi cu we have actualmente at aruba.

the pedofil, the sexmaniac albert gilberto croes (aby), district of paradera as cuenta cune y cuida you criaturanan, not permiti’e p’e aserca they, berguenza of locual cu albert gilberto croes (aby) owing to haci will have to as encarcela in his own cas at paradera, is become time for place name faam, adres y the district completo in all corant, of the hombernan-bestia sexmaniac cu is march rond is busca criaturanan inocente for abusa of they. if husticia is proteganan berguenza have to can castiga y end cu they.

hiacintha thijsen trimon savaneta 210-a tel 584-7280 20thijsen

edited to add additional translation of term (seksueel binnendringen)= sexual penetration

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: May 21, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »

pb

Ok, it's time to go to sleep . I messed up the date again. It's 2-3-08.   
Until tomorrow....sleep well!

pb

Good Night pb....I'm hoping you will be o.k. next week...we'll be here if you need some company!

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 21, 2009, 12:57:39 AM »

Interresting DEA tidbit posted by Glenda (if at all true):

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 21, 2009, 01:01:22 AM »

Interresting DEA tidbit posted by Glenda (if at all true):

I Wonder when that happened?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: May 21, 2009, 01:03:47 AM »

Texasmom - yeah, I wonder too.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 21, 2009, 01:04:30 AM »

The reason I wonder is that since they have had all the raids I've noticed that there has been a lot of retaliation against Police and citizens.  I'm hoping that isn't what happened with the 15 year old girl that is still missing as far as I know.  I still think it may be related to the other two teenage girls that were missing for a while.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: May 21, 2009, 01:06:19 AM »

The reason I wonder is that since they have had all the raids I've noticed that there has been a lot of retaliation against Police and citizens.  I'm hoping that isn't what happened with the 15 year old girl that is still missing as far as I know.  I still think it may be related to the other two teenage girls that were missing for a while.  JMO

Also, if it's not recent and could have been about four years ago....the plot thickens.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: May 21, 2009, 02:22:13 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 21, 2009, 02:23:14 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 21, 2009, 09:05:44 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

Helen Back,
I've been wondering if you emailed any of the Dutch Parliament members about the article regarding the oil contracts?

Please let us know if you did and if you hear anything!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.