April 25, 2024, 10:38:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322406 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: May 22, 2009, 01:28:56 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 22, 2009, 01:30:24 AM »

HT:  Kermit

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: May 22, 2009, 01:31:26 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: May 22, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: May 22, 2009, 01:32:49 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: May 22, 2009, 01:34:07 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.80

Quote from: Lala'sMom on September 21, 2008, 01:58:14 PM
Remember Kyle said the evidence was taken by ALE...so where does that leave us again?  Same place as the shoe given to ALE and no one has heard from it sense.  Wonder when the witness will be taken by the ALE and never heard from again as in the other witnesses.  Hmmmmm...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 22, 2009, 01:34:59 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 22, 2009, 01:40:53 AM »

That's all I have for now.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: May 22, 2009, 01:42:33 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: May 22, 2009, 01:43:44 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: May 22, 2009, 02:11:37 AM »

5/22/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

majority of eerste kamer cu is believe to have come one independent research secretary of state, is concerned cu Bijleveld ank thing is happening and will deliberate at aruba cu investigacion nel Oduber

tuesday, eerste kamer netherlands had one at the meeting secretary of cu Bijleveld and minister of state husticia dutch, Hirsch Ballin. during this miembronan of eerste kamer owing to perform one series of critical question on the quality of governance and maneho of husticia at aruba. owing to various senadornan show they're at cu please one of independent research on the possible government bullies in aruba. they assure two of this LINTHORST of PvdA Marijke and Frank van Kappen of VVD. during the meeting here, Secretary of ESADE sra. ank Bijleveld-Schouten owing to express his concern of thing is tumando place at aruba. past owing to give of known cu in aruba at his next visit, cu is another month, the first minister will deliberate cu nel Oduber, bay they're speaking with the research here. almost assure will become the one thing of similar research being owing to happen year speaking at 3 st. maarten.

cu the hechonan here, sra. ank Bijleveld is also confirmed cu raportnan of the VNO is send for the netherlands, cu speaking the situation is more worrying still. cu can not believe the contents do not basa on truth, as cu pg, mr. rob pietersz owing to give of known. pesey clarifies for all costs, is one speaking mihor deep research. LINTHORST is tell the cu personanan have to bao huramentamento word list, because according the tell is, past owing to come señalnan cu hayando is one person of a certain amount does not bring acusacionnan they publicly. looking cu past owing to form part of the delegation dutch aruba cu owing to come for her at january Overleg pok, the person can hear owing to various of the cu storianan have extremely concerned about the netherlands. according compronde can Marijke LINTHORST owing to stay owing to concerns of the storianan of corupcion, intimidation and bad for Queen of all layer in social community. all the time Frank van Kappen cu aruba owing to states is also form part of dutch kingdom and because, such cu have to accomplish the requisitonan for one of good governance and maneho is cu husticia count; paisnan for all in the kingdom. also shown is the cu january at the delegation of pok dutch word about owing to several of ciudadanonan trip by aruba cu kehonan on corupcion, intimidation and bad Queen on we island. naturally is the can not tell cu they owing to verify if esakinan is Berd or not. but thing is if Frank van Kappen is tell the cu storianan of corupcion, and intimidation was vriendjespolitiek come for all of the capanan of the society, same thing LINTHORST cu owing to indicate, although the Cu is added this is the good influence negatively Cu have among aruba and the netherlands. pesey self is of the opinion will cu cu eat is good for independent research one can separate the cu will hechonan of regal esnan factory. Bijleveld secretary of state owing to tell cu one type of research will asino can ends is in about 6 months.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: May 22, 2009, 02:13:43 AM »

If they would have listened the minute Hero Brinkman told the world they were all "Corrupt as Hell", they'd be done with the investigation by now!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #752 on: May 22, 2009, 02:15:03 AM »

Kermit,
Thank you for drawing attention back to the persistence! that is where the focus needs to be....
No distractions...
No offense to anyone, but we have been somewhat rudderless recently.
Remains were in the trap. Where are the remains?
Next steps? Better informed Monkeys will need to lead the way....mho
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 22, 2009, 02:15:37 AM »

Hi billb!  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: May 22, 2009, 02:17:32 AM »

TM...
Thanks for the robots posts..
I LOVE to HATE THEM ALL!   
urine, paulass, anita, k2.....KARMA's on the way!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: May 22, 2009, 02:19:18 AM »

Kermit,
Thank you for drawing attention back to the persistence! that is where the focus needs to be....
No distractions...

I brought Kermit's posts forward (with screen shots) from September.
Hoping Kermit wouldn't mind....wanted to post the reminders so we could get our focus back!

It's time to put the pressure on and get some answers!

JMO

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #756 on: May 22, 2009, 02:21:15 AM »

Hello Cageman, texasmom, billb and 3 Guests 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #757 on: May 22, 2009, 02:21:51 AM »

Kermit,
No distractions...

I brought Kermit's posts forward (with screen shots) from September.
Hoping Kermit wouldn't mind....wanted to post the reminders so we could get our focus back!

It's time to put the pressure on and get some answers!

JMO

I agree TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 22, 2009, 02:22:37 AM »

I hope that Kermit will have time soon to stop in and bring some more reminders!

The frog does a much better job than I do!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: May 22, 2009, 02:22:39 AM »

Hi billb!  

who me?
Hi TM!   
We need some serious kicka$$ action down there in aruba....
4 friggin years!
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE is no longer a wish....It's MANDATORY !
aruba, start with returning Natalee's remains, prosecuting pj2k, out and prosecute your crack cover up team...
Then come begging for forgiveness if you every dream of one happy island again....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.