April 19, 2024, 03:02:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322104 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: May 22, 2009, 02:32:40 PM »

LOGIC DICATES JANET..It's a DOG & PONY SHOW outta the Netherlands..How many Businesses and dirty contracts has Paulus set up for the politicians of The Netherlands???Me thinks he has more then few in his pocket...whatta ya think???

Beth Holloway know who is behind the Aruban coverup into the disappearance of her daughter ... the Hague.

Think about it.  Aruba's response to the letter from Natalee's mother, stepfather, father and stepmother ... the letter requesting a change in the investigation team ... implied that the request would have to be forwarded to Holland.

Janet

++++++

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  The case has been totally mishandled.  I knew that early on that Croes and Janssen had butted heads about Janssen mishandling of the case.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: We're saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

On the Record w / Greta - November 9, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right and just so that the viewers, I understand what you're talking about, you got a letter in which it explained what the Arubans said to you that The Hague has been calling the shots, is that right, in the investigation?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  Yes, they're saying, in the letter it states that the Aruban government has no authority to intervene in the investigation.

Now then why have we been running around on the island submitting written and verbal requests for help from the governor, from the minister of justice, the prime minister? I mean the list is endless, Greta.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175101,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: May 22, 2009, 02:37:22 PM »

LOGIC DICATES JANET..It's a DOG & PONY SHOW outta the Netherlands..How many Businesses and dirty contracts has Paulus set up for the politicians of The Netherlands???Me thinks he has more then few in his pocket...whatta ya think???

Beth Holloway know who is behind the Aruban coverup into the disappearance of her daughter ... the Hague.

Think about it.  Aruba's response to the letter from Natalee's mother, stepfather, father and stepmother ... the letter requesting a change in the investigation team ... implied that the request would have to be forwarded to Holland.

Janet

++++++

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  The case has been totally mishandled.  I knew that early on that Croes and Janssen had butted heads about Janssen mishandling of the case.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: We're saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

On the Record w / Greta - November 9, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right and just so that the viewers, I understand what you're talking about, you got a letter in which it explained what the Arubans said to you that The Hague has been calling the shots, is that right, in the investigation?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  Yes, they're saying, in the letter it states that the Aruban government has no authority to intervene in the investigation.

Now then why have we been running around on the island submitting written and verbal requests for help from the governor, from the minister of justice, the prime minister? I mean the list is endless, Greta.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175101,00.html

LOGIC DITATES...Aruba is the Netherlands Laundry room with a wonderful WASHING MACHINE INCLUDED.....Paulus Van Der Sloot & Co.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #802 on: May 22, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »

Happy 3-day weekend Natalee's Advocates! 

Please if you would take a moment to visit this thread and check out what we are doing for Amber DuBois.  Her family posts here regularly and we are emailing the media heads to get Ambers story out in the media.  (Its all there for you, just click and copy/paste)

Thanks so very very very much!!
Dolce

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.460

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 22, 2009, 03:30:42 PM »

The vountary boycott was called in regards to travel to Aruba but ... Beth went much further in her interview with Geraldo.

Janet

++++++

Geraldo At Large - August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Oh, yes, Geraldo. You know when I heard you state that Joran is still stating that he had no involvement with her disappearance but something that Jug and Dave, Natalee’s father and I have had knowledge of since early in July, so we have Joran’s statements. We have had them translated for us, and we have at least five. You know, Geraldo, what has been so difficult for us is that we have had this knowledge that Joran has admitted to having sex with Natalee at his home as she is coming in and out of consciousness.  You know we have protected the integrity of the investigation because we felt that was the professional way to handle this but you know when we have been slapped in the face by the Dutch government.

Geraldo, that’s why we were so shocked on Sept. 1st because even the Dutch interrogators that have knowledge of these statements, the lists of inconsistencies are there, the reasonable doubt is there. We were just truly shocked that the sudden release of these suspects.  We just can not fathom how this has happened and how rape is not a crime within the Dutch government.

I think that we have had so many millions of people that have supported us in prayer and have sent of cards and emails.  The main thing that we would like to ask right now is to please, please just consider not traveling to Aruba or within the Dutch Kingdom and territory until Natalee is returned to her country, because they can absolutely make this happen, Geraldo.

You know if we did not feel that they knew exactly where she was we would not be seeking this, but we have been slapped in the face by the present government that is in place that its just hard for us not to begin to make this request now.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #804 on: May 22, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

Monkeys and Lurkers and Guests...it is not enough to sit here and read and post all day long if you are not willing to do something as simple as sending an email or post a comment requesting that media attention be brought to these cases.  It takes only a moment of your time to help save a childs entire life. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.msg816870#msg816870

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #805 on: May 22, 2009, 05:20:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56939.php

Timber controversial afvalproject Parkietenbos

May 22, 2009, 15:58 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Minister Booshi Wever shows the sachets fluff to the press during the timber of waste treatment plant in Parkietenbos.
ORANGE CITY - "This project has cost me almost my career. If not could, then I certainly have resigned. "Candelario Minister 'Booshi" Wever of Health, Environmental, Administrative and Immigration also Wednesday from his heart not murder codend. Proudly he led members of the media around in the hall still under construction, the new waste treatment plant in Parkietenbos.

by Ariën Rasmijn

The timber of the controversial government project is in any case achieved. And that is cause for celebration, with beer, soft drinks and chicken legs for the builders and the few guests, including Art Oxley, project leader on behalf of Bouldin & Lawson, lawyer and former minister Hendrik Croes, Party Chairman and State President Arends Junior Mervin Wyatt-Ras. Wever Booshi points to one of the machines that are already in place. "Here is a patent on this machine does exactly what is the secret of Bouldin & Lawson. Should it go wrong with the company then owned by the government. Call it a kind of insurance. "The camera shows Wever two bags with the final products of the waste, known as fluff and its compressed capsules. "The capsules can also be generated energy. And it is strong building material. Outside my office is a bench that has been made. "This was the Minister a short speech in which he indicated satisfaction with the progress around the waste treatment plant, after so many setbacks.

Fluff
Jonathan Tromp, project manager on behalf of subcontractor Albo shows a map with the plan of how the machines in the hall will be. To see how garbage through several treadmills are broken down and incinerated. The result is fluff, a material that is far removed from that crumbled insulation and Tromp in different ways can be reused. "When you stop in the ground it is even better than chemical fertilizer," said Tromp.

Tromp says that since the delivery by July 17 50 percent of all waste on the island, household and commercial, installation will be processed. "When fully operational, then it may even be 90 percent."
The mountain now Parkietenbos waste is not processed. "Was it so that we could go process, but that waste is mixed with sand and that the machines can not handle."
According to Tromp, this is the first time that such an installation on a large scale is being built. "We are the first in the world so great things. Should the project go well then the other countries over. The Netherlands has already interested. I hope very much that this project is not for political purposes. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: May 22, 2009, 05:29:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56960.php

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 22, 2009, 05:38:36 PM »

Thanks for the article, Texasmom.

Helen Back
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 22, 2009, 05:40:12 PM »

Aruba

Croes includes research on role of Ministers in government salaries of judges

May 22, 2009, 15:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The official consultation on the new establishment of the Common Court of Justice is deadlocked. The Aruban delegation consultations in recent days on the island took place, early exit. Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) has been informed that the Netherlands wants an investigation into corruption, he also called for an investigation to the State Cabinet.

It is Aruba a few years high that the Antilles' unilateral 'the salaries of judges and members of the Public Prosecutor (OM) has increased. This happened to a country decides not by existing cooperation arrangements change. In this Cooperation Arrangement between the Antilles and Aruba is currently the Common Court of Justice regularly. The Antilles Aruba had the country decides on the salaries can not enter because it has not been approved by the Kingdom Government, as the procedure requires. Croes has already been raised when his Dutch colleague, Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin. "The Netherlands has now all the time on an investigation into corruption here. I say let an investigation into the role of the State Ministers to the salaries of judges and members of the OM. Why this has not been seized while in breach of the rules. This unilateral decision as Aruba has also given many problems. "The Minister refers to the trials of the former Attorney-General (PG) Theresa Croes Fernandes claimed that earlier agreements with the Aruban government which she was entitled to the same as the Antillean PG.

The Cooperation Arrangement hold on to the West are now being dismantled. It is governed by a rijkswet whose concept at the Council of State is located. Aruba was in the Government Ministers do not agree with the law because it is the seat of the new Court claims. It says there claim to have been 23 years since an independent country as opposed to the new country Curaçao. The State Cabinet took the rijkswet however, on the basis of Article 43, second paragraph of the Statute. A leaked report by the Council of State found this not to be positive about this state of affairs.

The project Justice, Law and Constitutional Affairs (PRRC) which this week met in Curacao, was on official level tried to move closer together on the rijkswet. The Aruban delegation walked out, however, early discussions because Croes positions too far apart. "Curaçao the Court would not let go. Rest our little else that the CFI (Court of First Instance, red) of Aruba is an autonomous body that the CFI and the Court of the other countries together. We are for a procedure, but now appears to want Curaçao not. They fear that the Lower House in this way through the BES islands will control too much. "Croes said that Aruba does not share these fears. "We say, the procedural rule in rijkswet and care for a Kingdom-wide organization for the judiciary."

The Justice Minister says that Aruba is currently still want a say in the PRRC. "But if our current proposal on the CFI is not accepted as a starting point, then we are talking. Decommissioning is perhaps the priority of the Antilles, but not of the MEP, are the elections. Otherwise we should wait with the process until after the elections. Because MEP is no autonomy. "

Letter corruption investigation

A majority of the Upper House of the week indicated a wish to research abuses in the Aruban government. The Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) has already promised an investigation. Previously, there was that the non-governmental organization International Transparancy run wild. Now, the State Scientific Research and Documentation on the study.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has sent a letter to Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende in which he suggests that one in three are in the kingdom whose constitution the Statute, all kinds of rules. He then asks the Netherlands to the rules. That means in the case of the investigation into corruption in Aruba, that the Kingdom Government purpose mandate it. Moreover, assuming that Bijleveld Aruba cooperating in such investigations. The Secretary of State, in June a visit to Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 22, 2009, 05:41:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56937.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Croes includes research on role of Ministers in government salaries of judges

May 22, 2009, 15:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The official consultation on the new establishment of the Common Court of Justice is deadlocked. The Aruban delegation consultations in recent days on the island took place, early exit. Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) has been informed that the Netherlands wants an investigation into corruption, he also called for an investigation to the State Cabinet.

It is Aruba a few years high that the Antilles' unilateral 'the salaries of judges and members of the Public Prosecutor (OM) has increased. This happened to a country decides not by existing cooperation arrangements change. In this Cooperation Arrangement between the Antilles and Aruba is currently the Common Court of Justice regularly. The Antilles Aruba had the country decides on the salaries can not enter because it has not been approved by the Kingdom Government, as the procedure requires. Croes has already been raised when his Dutch colleague, Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin. "The Netherlands has now all the time on an investigation into corruption here. I say let an investigation into the role of the State Ministers to the salaries of judges and members of the OM. Why this has not been seized while in breach of the rules. This unilateral decision as Aruba has also given many problems. "The Minister refers to the trials of the former Attorney-General (PG) Theresa Croes Fernandes claimed that earlier agreements with the Aruban government which she was entitled to the same as the Antillean PG.

The Cooperation Arrangement hold on to the West are now being dismantled. It is governed by a rijkswet whose concept at the Council of State is located. Aruba was in the Government Ministers do not agree with the law because it is the seat of the new Court claims. It says there claim to have been 23 years since an independent country as opposed to the new country Curaçao. The State Cabinet took the rijkswet however, on the basis of Article 43, second paragraph of the Statute. A leaked report by the Council of State found this not to be positive about this state of affairs.

The project Justice, Law and Constitutional Affairs (PRRC) which this week met in Curacao, was on official level tried to move closer together on the rijkswet. The Aruban delegation walked out, however, early discussions because Croes positions too far apart. "Curaçao the Court would not let go. Rest our little else that the CFI (Court of First Instance, red) of Aruba is an autonomous body that the CFI and the Court of the other countries together. We are for a procedure, but now appears to want Curaçao not. They fear that the Lower House in this way through the BES islands will control too much. "Croes said that Aruba does not share these fears. "We say, the procedural rule in rijkswet and care for a Kingdom-wide organization for the judiciary."

The Justice Minister says that Aruba is currently still want a say in the PRRC. "But if our current proposal on the CFI is not accepted as a starting point, then we are talking. Decommissioning is perhaps the priority of the Antilles, but not of the MEP, are the elections. Otherwise we should wait with the process until after the elections. Because MEP is no autonomy. "

Letter corruption investigation

A majority of the Upper House of the week indicated a wish to research abuses in the Aruban government. The Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) has already promised an investigation. Previously, there was that the non-governmental organization International Transparancy run wild. Now, the State Scientific Research and Documentation on the study.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has sent a letter to Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende in which he suggests that one in three are in the kingdom whose constitution the Statute, all kinds of rules. He then asks the Netherlands to the rules. That means in the case of the investigation into corruption in Aruba, that the Kingdom Government purpose mandate it. Moreover, assuming that Bijleveld Aruba cooperating in such investigations. The Secretary of State, in June a visit to Aruba.

Edit to add link

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 22, 2009, 05:42:54 PM »

Thanks for the article, Texasmom.

Helen Back

You're welcome Helen Back!  Thanks for the ones you posted this morning!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 22, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56935.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Smugglers to court

May 22, 2009, 15:53 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Eight men who were arrested last August on suspicion of large-scale cocaine smuggling to the Netherlands, were in court last Wednesday. The police in the Netherlands then took almost 20 kilos of cocaine hidden in the attachment that was in the side walls of the carts in which the airplane food and drink is distributed. Also in the Netherlands were seven arrests.

Three of the suspects who on Wednesday for the right answer had been working for the catering company that was responsible for the carts. They would florin 50,000 per car as payment for their share of the smuggling. Remained unclear, how often exactly the smuggling has taken place.

The first suspect was the only one going, another defendant said that three times drugs were hidden in carts. With their contradictory statements the defendants raised the irritation of the court. The prosecutor reminded the suspects to previous statements in which they claimed that the smuggling more than three times has taken place. Also be heard calls shows that there is more than three times cocaine is transported.

The number of food carts per flight of drugs was provided was also a contentious point. The suspects would only be a cart at a time. The officer has "strong indications" that the two carts at a time would go. The handling of the case was such that the court at noon, the progress of the process at a later date to resume.

The investigation of drug trafficking began in February 2008. The Search Team Collaboration on Aruba worked with the National Investigation Service of the Netherlands National Police, the Royal Military Police and the customs at Schiphol. In October 2008 was also confiscated about five kilos of cocaine hidden in a laptop bag Saturday. A further two kilos of cocaine Saturday at another opportunity between bin in an airplane clogged.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 22, 2009, 06:00:40 PM »

billb
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #1920 on: May 17, 2009, 12:24:45 AM » 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg809374#msg809374

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things that popped out to me the last day based on reading wise monkey discussions......
Going back to the night of May 30th and following days before/during the organization of the coverup aruba machine....what happened...
MHO....
paulass in casino with urine...targeting Natalee
C&C setup commissioned by paulass.....executed by j2k pimps ....date rape drug (happened 20 times before)
party at sloots.....(MN DAD..paulass is your perp)
something bad happened...your own father (D to J)
urine hits Natalee with an aluminum bat (viet vet- asst schoolmaster)
Natalee keeps falling until she isn't falling anymore (freddie - knows the truth)
urine says Natalee drowned...wanted to see sharks....rocks videos....shallow grave....lighthouse)
Natalee was hurt/killed at the sloots.....taken to see the sharks (initial disposal attempt..shallow grave...then dumped in ocean but washed up a couple days later) paulass keeping eye on things and discovered Natalee washed up....rock scene.....(machette stolen from fish huts - cage maybe?).. What to do with Natalee's remains now?
fast forward to persistence search......crab cage found with human remains...american traitors.....
aruba completes coverup? Obvious to ME that someone was in the cage that aruba doesn't want exposed...
Need to keep cranking away at the persistence and aruba to find the truth....
We ain't going away...
Suck on That aruba..40 years....
how's that tourism thing going for yous.......

Hi Monkeys!

I'm on page 97 of the last thread getting caught up. I was gone 7 days and have 57 pages to read!

Anyway, I had to bring this post over to cheer it.

It bears repeating, billb!  Very nice. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 22, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56933.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Taxi robber sentenced

May 22, 2009, 15:50 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Montero and Silva, two of the four suspects in a series of brutal taxi robberies last Wednesday morning were sentenced to respectively two and three years in prison. One year less than the Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded. The court has decided not to assess the other two suspects. Their case is reopened to hear witnesses.

The four violent robberies took place in October and November last year. Firearms were at the head of the drivers and put them were quite abused. Besides the taxi robberies, the suspects also accused of a robbery at United Dinner and a house in Madiki where weapons and violence was used.

Montero has been convicted of complicity in the robbery at United Dinner. Montero has - in their own words - just before lookout and did not know that his criminal companions were armed. The judge did not believe that he knew nothing of the weapons, as he with them in the car Saturday. The use of violence and the threat of a firearm, even though it appeared to an air gun to go to court was an aggravating factor. Even as the brutal attacks much turmoil in society took effect. The fact that Montero never for such a crime is convicted was considered in determining the penalty. Eventually he got two instead of three years imprisonment with deduction of pre-trial detention imposed. Montero should cooperate with others or just the stolen money from United Dinner, over 2000 florin back pay.

While Silva denies everything, the court considers that Silva really involved in the robbery at United Dinner. He was the one with the weapon, said the court. Also the taxi robberies Silva was the judge present and aware of the plans. All this makes him an accomplice to armed robbery and earned him three years imprisonment for less judgment. He is responsible for the repayment of the stolen 2000 florin.

The court wanted before a decision would do about the other two suspects, initially more clarity. One of the suspects would have stated that he has signed a deal with the police. In exchange for the confession of certain crimes were his mother and girlfriend free account. For clarity here to get some witnesses, the court heard. Furthermore, the court more information on specific attacks. The pair is respectively ten and five years in prison over the head. On June 2, the further handling of the case and the witnesses heard.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 22, 2009, 06:10:30 PM »

billb
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #1920 on: May 17, 2009, 12:24:45 AM » 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg809374#msg809374

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things that popped out to me the last day based on reading wise monkey discussions......
Going back to the night of May 30th and following days before/during the organization of the coverup aruba machine....what happened...
MHO....
paulass in casino with urine...targeting Natalee
C&C setup commissioned by paulass.....executed by j2k pimps ....date rape drug (happened 20 times before)
party at sloots.....(MN DAD..paulass is your perp)
something bad happened...your own father (D to J)
urine hits Natalee with an aluminum bat (viet vet- asst schoolmaster)
Natalee keeps falling until she isn't falling anymore (freddie - knows the truth)
urine says Natalee drowned...wanted to see sharks....rocks videos....shallow grave....lighthouse)
Natalee was hurt/killed at the sloots.....taken to see the sharks (initial disposal attempt..shallow grave...then dumped in ocean but washed up a couple days later) paulass keeping eye on things and discovered Natalee washed up....rock scene.....(machette stolen from fish huts - cage maybe?).. What to do with Natalee's remains now?
fast forward to persistence search......crab cage found with human remains...american traitors.....
aruba completes coverup? Obvious to ME that someone was in the cage that aruba doesn't want exposed...
Need to keep cranking away at the persistence and aruba to find the truth....
We ain't going away...
Suck on That aruba..40 years....
how's that tourism thing going for yous.......

Hi Monkeys!

I'm on page 97 of the last thread getting caught up. I was gone 7 days and have 57 pages to read!

Anyway, I had to bring this post over to cheer it.

It bears repeating, billb!  Very nice. 

Welcome back Lifesong!  You have been missed! 

Thank you for bringing billb's post forward!  Great post, and definitely worth repeating!   

Paulus is your perp!

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2007/12/paulus-van-der-sloot-rapist-and.html

Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Paulus van der sloot: Rapist and Murderer

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared. Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions. (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”

Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 19, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... I don‘t think there was ever a question that Joran and Paulus Van Der Sloot had been in that Excelsior Casino, and, particularly, on the night of the 29th where he and his father met Natalee.

-------------------------------------------------------

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh -- oh, it`s a very critical detail. And the night that we arrived on the island -- you know, Jug does not misinterpret a 4:00 AM time pickup to 11:00 PM. I mean, Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked them up up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roy Tromp - lead Investigator
Paulus van der Sloot's Interrogator
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island. "We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do." Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished. "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

posted by Deetch at 4:12 PM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: May 22, 2009, 06:15:04 PM »

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: May 22, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: May 22, 2009, 07:08:56 PM »

Ren-ho is on Jane Valez Mitchell doing damage control....................
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: May 22, 2009, 07:17:20 PM »

Thanks Mary Ann!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: May 22, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

damage control of what?? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.