April 19, 2024, 01:30:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322102 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: May 23, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »

Hi Lifesong

Good to see ya back.

Janet

Hi Janet!   

I've missed you!

bounce   

I'm back, well-rested and raring to go!!   

As I recall, we left off with the information that one Mark Purcell was behind recruiting The 4-Headed Ignoramous known as Capslockwizard.

Mark Purcell is not getting a pass on that.

We know he's attached himself to Dave and Robin, but I still want to know howclose Purcell has gotten to John Silvetti or Tim Miller.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: May 23, 2009, 01:16:57 PM »

Lifesong

Kermit has exposed a Mark Purcell/Capslockwizard connection ... a connection that most likely involved Hotshot.  Hotshot appears to be in the midst of it all.

Could it be that in April, 2008 ... John Silvetti was about to reap a payoff in the form of donation from the ATA/AHATA for his participation in the Aruban coverup agenda in regards to the contents of the trap ... for his participation in the Aruban coverup revealed by Kyle Kingman's own words.

When Dave Holloway's relationship with Mark Purcell is considered ... could it be that Dave Holloway innocently suggested prior to the discovery of the trap that John Silvetti approach the ATA/AHATA for a donation towards the Persistence undertaking?  Did John Silvetti comply with Dave Holloways request and ... an understanding ... a deal was struck at that time?

Considering the Persistence did not continue the Natalee Holloway search past April, 2008 when John submitted the following post ... is there anyway of finding out if a donation from ATA/AHATA was every received?  In other words ... is there a site where donors and donations to John Silvetti/Texas Equaasearch can be accessed.

Think about it.  Why would ATA/AHATA contribute the to Persistent endeavor?  This ministry had been attempting to prevent justice from prevailing for almost three years at that point.

Janet

+++++++

DAVE HOLLOWAY/JOHN SILVETTI/ATA-AHATA CONNECTION

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

HOTSHOT/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION?

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006
« Reply #835 on: July 05, 2006, 03:41:17 AM »

A friend of mine lives there and works at the marriott.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=40.msg8019#msg8019

HOTSHOT/CAPSLOCKWIZARD/SILVETTI CONNECTION?

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is.  This boat that may have taken the trap away, if anything was the Gottenbos boat.  I too feel that they have what they needed to bring home, and thats why we hear nothing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #862 on: May 23, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »

Today's Diario Front Page

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/frontpage/index.html

Story Here:

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news1.html

Papiamentu translation:

procurador general possible complice of the abusonan here. “warda we costa” dunando chinese grab one trato inhumano

oranjestad(aan):---awor if abuse owing to cuminsa happen his boundary. once more abusa of power of keep we costa, the departamento elite of minister rudy croes is in news. the trip here they owing to grab one chinese indocumenta. daily paper do not contra combatimento of ilegalidad but if will not permiti bao of none circumstancia trapamento on the being human as is pasando cu the chinese on the photograph here. the chinese here owing to wordo deteni diaranzon morning by of keep we costa in the area of north haciendo construccion. after cu owing to hibe at tanki flip till still the is eyden close in one piece lugar. the chinese is sleep on vloer y they do not dune cuminda niether. is the family is trece cuminda y cos of drink pe. more abuse is cu the neither sikiera owing to being permiti for bath his curpa. what is as of deal person this is.  what power one departamento so can have cu neither sikiera ministerio publico is beat they on they finger. this is immidiately one bit of all the bagamunderianan cu keep we costa is haciendo contra he indocumenta cu is stay one being human. ministerio publico self owing to achieve more cu one carta of the form of work of keep we costa. the own procurador general self owing to achieve carta of the as cu keep we costa is work. so self till today not owing to hear ministerio actua or atende gobierno on the asunto here. esey is indica cu ministerio publico self can is possible complice of the actonan here. keep we costa cu police is on two cord various. always police in pasado owing to atende cu the asunto here y after cu gobierno actual did take over they owing to arise they own are y now cu they're cla for go cas the are here also will go cas. the netherlands is good at height of the abusonan here contra the being human. gobierno owing to arise the are here for fill they hendenan. esnan of derecho human have to cay inside here also. daily paper owing to succeed penetra in the office of keep we costa y see the situation regal cu the chinese sit in one angle y here past owing to happen all his dianan after of his detencion. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: May 23, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »

Edward - So you think MIP6 is getting upset now for something written at Arubadirtypolice back in 2006 and is taking it out on Kermit and me?      j/k

Yep...  MPI6 has made many posts over time too..
What can I say ?
 They stuck there noses into this a long time ago and IF he really did have the date rape drug in his posetion in Aruba, for what ever reason..
Has He has sold it to others ? and Have THEY hurt others with that drug ?

IF any of that is true.. THEN The F.B.I. or INTERPOL or the Dutch police should be taking another look at him.

The only reason Mark Purcell (or anyone) would be in possession of that quantity of the date rape drug is to sell it. 

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 23, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »

Janet, we know AHATA gave ten grand to TX Equusearch.  Now, did TXEQ give the money to Silvetti?  Did AHATA really make a 20 grand donation and split it between TXEQ and Silvetti?

Possible, I guess, just not evidenced. 

I think Crazy is just a foolish idiot who has never been smart enough to get out of the way and is so delusionally selfish she can only imagine a grand solution rather than a logical one, and can only imagine that grand solution as resulting from her hand in some way.

I think she started out with good, honorable intentions way back when, but her tendency toward self-aggrandizing delusion quickly took over and she made herself an authority, ultimately even deciding who should be given access to who with no basis upon which to judge other than they'd been wise enough to respond to her.  The ONLY common thread to Crazy is Crazy herself.   Monkey Devil! 

She was only dangerous to the extent her credibility was strong, which it isn't.  I believe the only positive to come from the pond hoax may be the news of Dave changing his phone number.  JMO and only MO.

Tick Tock   Tick Tock    Tick Tock     Tick Tock      Tick Tock     Tick Tock   Tick Tock

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: May 23, 2009, 02:15:19 PM »

I am not going to throw Hotshot under the bus. She did way too much before to try to find Natalee and maybe we could just leave it at that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: May 23, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »

Janet, we know AHATA gave ten grand to TX Equusearch.  Now, did TXEQ give the money to Silvetti?  Did AHATA really make a 20 grand donation and split it between TXEQ and Silvetti?

I think Crazy is just a foolish idiot who has never been smart enough to get out of the way and is so delusionally selfish she can only imagine a grand solution rather than a logical one, and can only imagine that grand solution as resulting from her hand in some way.

I think she started out with good, honorable intentions way back when, but her tendency toward self-aggrandizing delusion quickly took over and she made herself an authority, ultimately even deciding who should be given access to who with no basis upon which to judge other than they'd been wise enough to respond to her.  The ONLY common thread to Crazy is Crazy herself.   Monkey Devil! 

She was only dangerous to the extent her credibility was strong, which it isn't.  I believe the only positive to come from the pond hoax may be the news of Dave changing his phone number.  JMO and only MO.

Tick Tock   Tick Tock    Tick Tock     Tick Tock      Tick Tock     Tick Tock   Tick Tock

Lifesong ... where are you getting this information from?  I must have missed it.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: May 23, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »

I am not going to throw Hotshot under the bus. She did way too much before to try to find Natalee and maybe we could just leave it at that.
I don't care how "well intentioned" she was -- we are talking about TODAY. She has throughly worn out her welcome. I'm beginning to have doubts about her "intentions" from the very beginning. -JMO

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: May 23, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »

I think that's an absolutely lovely idea. It's unfortunate that Hotshot herself doesn't seem to agree with you. If she was willing to "just leave it" she would not be involved in cyberstalking members of Scared Monkeys and having their personal data published on the internet. Hmmm... I wonder who could possibly have given private phone numbers to their "source" in Aruba so that source could (very stupidly) make international harrassing phone calls to Scared Monkeys members to issue terrorist threats? The really, really stupid part was that the source of the terrorist threats was really, really easy to trace -- even beyond the source phone number to the home address and name of private individual who owned the Aruba telephone number from whence came the terrorist death threats. Really, really stupid.

Oh well. But that's not exactly under the category of "just leave it at that," is it? I think maybe Hotshot ought to take some courses on anger management and maybe consult with her physician on upping her meds. Just sayin.'

People who suck up to the Arubans with dirty hands in the Natalee Holloway case, including apologists for the Aruban tourist association, have quite a bit of dirt on their own hands... and consciences (if they still have any).

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: May 23, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »

In your dreams.

I will throw anybody under the bus if he/she attempts to divert attention away from those who participated with the Arubans in furthering the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 ... anybody who is furthering the coverup agenda revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words.

Hotshot cannot have it both ways.  Either Kyle Kingman is the grandfather of all liars and John Silvetti has been terribly defamed or ... Kyle Kingman is revealing the truth and John Silvetti betrayed both Natalee Holloway and her family to further his own self-serving interests.

Janet

+++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #687 on: December 04, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »

I refuse to believe that Kyle is a bad person.  I refuse to believe John, Schafer, and Tim are bad people.  And i would sure hate to have them read what you have posted here about them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg566913;topicseen#msg566913

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: May 23, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

REMINDER

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.

______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: May 23, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »

REMINDER

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 23, 2009, 02:51:38 PM »

Lifesong ... where are you getting this information from?  I must have missed it.

Thanks

Janet

Someone (texasmom? 2NJ?) posted either a screenshot or a copy/paste of the donation list from when it was still posted at Texas Equusearch's website.  I'll look for it once I'm caught up if it hasn't been reposted by then.  I'm up to page 15 now.

I'm not that slow a reader, btw,  just busy with family, errands, and chores.  Am I the only one that really only enjoys laundry and vaccuming after I've been away?  Nothing says home like your own washing machine!

---------------------------------

As for Crazy, I stand by my opinion without regret.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: May 23, 2009, 03:01:20 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Someone (texasmom? 2NJ?) posted either a screenshot or a copy/paste of the donation list from when it was still posted at Texas Equusearch's website.  I'll look for it once I'm caught up if it hasn't been reposted by then.  I'm up to page 15 now.

I'm not that slow a reader, btw,  just busy with family, errands, and chores.  Am I the only one that really only enjoys laundry and vaccuming after I've been away?  Nothing says home like your own washing machine!

Lifesong

Don't worry hon.  Maybe another Monkey has the screen print hand and could post it.  I would really like to view it.

Anyways ... I gotta go.  My son, DIL and 2 1/2 year old grandson from Vancouver Island have just arrived.

Have a good day all.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: May 23, 2009, 03:03:58 PM »

I think that's an absolutely lovely idea. It's unfortunate that Hotshot herself doesn't seem to agree with you. If she was willing to "just leave it" she would not be involved in cyberstalking members of Scared Monkeys and having their personal data published on the internet. Hmmm... I wonder who could possibly have given private phone numbers to their "source" in Aruba so that source could (very stupidly) make international harrassing phone calls to Scared Monkeys members to issue terrorist threats? The really, really stupid part was that the source of the terrorist threats was really, really easy to trace -- even beyond the source phone number to the home address and name of private individual who owned the Aruba telephone number from whence came the terrorist death threats. Really, really stupid.

Oh well. But that's not exactly under the category of "just leave it at that," is it? I think maybe Hotshot ought to take some courses on anger management and maybe consult with her physician on upping her meds. Just sayin.'

People who suck up to the Arubans with dirty hands in the Natalee Holloway case, including apologists for the Aruban tourist association, have quite a bit of dirt on their own hands... and consciences (if they still have any).

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: May 23, 2009, 03:05:02 PM »

Thanks

Janet

I don't think I have the screen shot of the donation, but I do remember the discussion about it.  Hopefully if someone still has it, they'll post it.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: May 23, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »

Thanks

Janet

I don't think I have the screen shot of the donation, but I do remember the discussion about it.  Hopefully if someone still has it, they'll post it.

I think it may be 2NJ who has the screen shot.  I saw in in real time on the TES website, so I know it was there.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: May 23, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

I don't care how "well intentioned" she was -- we are talking about TODAY. She has throughly worn out her welcome. I'm beginning to have doubts about her "intentions" from the very beginning. -JMO

Wreck ... I agree.

Natalee Holloway's remains could have been in that trap and ... the contents were ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... afforded to the enemy unchallenged.  Justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for Natalee's family have taken a backseat by Hotshot and  those who have blindly followed the "great" CapsLockWizard ... by those who uphold John Silvetti.

Janet

++++++

A REMINDER

PRIVATE EYE - NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM » 

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 23, 2009, 03:23:49 PM »

And this person is freely allowed to post at BFN??

And is BFF with Robin.

I just can't wrap my brain around that....Really!Why would ANYONE be friends with this person,let alone Robin?

I'm right with you here, KTF!  And I hope we can go after this Capslockwizard instigator without disrespecting Dave.  I simply try never to comment on Robin, I just don't go there.  I have quoted PrivateEye's posts on the subject and have tried to follow his lead.

Still, as I'm catching up, I'm thrilled to see the discussion covering and including Purcell. 

Since Kermit exposed Mark Purcell's involvement with Caps and the pond hoax, I believe Purcell now has to take center stage in the ongoing research of the Persistence, the witness and the pond hoax.

I haven't forgotten about the actual "witness", btw. 

Anyone else think there might be a Mark "needs a date rape drug to seduce himself" Purcell connection there too?

Monkey Devil!

JMO and only MO.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: May 23, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »

Maybe you aren't up to date on everything that went on here with Hotshot.  If you're interested you can view her posts here and go from them to the pages where they were posted.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=203;sa=showPosts

Even though I believed for a long time she was in this for the right reasons; she has since crossed the line and I've lost all respect for her.

She is so full of herself and her BFF, "he who shall not be named"...that I don't believe she has anything at all positive to contribute in the pursuit of Justice for Natalee.

JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.