April 19, 2024, 04:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322062 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: May 23, 2009, 03:33:17 PM »

I don't have the screen shot of the TES donors (prior to the new website).  I was here during the discussion most recently, though, and do remember it.  We'll be going out within the hour.  If I find it, I'll bring it forward, or hope that someone else posts it, again.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: May 23, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »

Please also keep in mind that Crazy was involved with the group of monkeys who decided to form a secret forum including Ringo and other troublemakers.  They made a direct feed to it from SM!  Red was upset when he found out.  They all got banned of course.  I think they were going after the reward personally and only those "in the Know" were allowed.  Crazy posted under a different name then.  Deepak was posting somewhere as her before so I have to wonder where her loyalties really lie.

Well, some of us begged that she be allowed back and she repaid up by stabbing us in the back royally first chance she got.  She has posted Dark Lard lies about me in musing, discussed my children with erroneous information, etc. there as well as here.

Some may be more forgiving than I am but I also have reason to believe she caused trouble for Tim Miller and almost got him kicked off the island at least once. I think she would do anything for attention and I also have reason to believe that she misrepresents herself and her position to others.

And let's just leave it at that.

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: May 23, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »

May have already been posted (I'm behind)
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3989161/__Nieuwe_aanklager_in_zaak-Holloway__.html?p=17,1

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: May 23, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »

No luck, yet on the older TES sponsor page.....I even checked the web archive...nothing much there, especially after June,2005....it only goes to 2005, anyway.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/www.texasequusearch.org/corporatesponsors.htm

BBL   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: May 23, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »

The first thing that a "new" prosecutor needs to do is question Mos about the contents of that cage and what happened to all the plastic bags filled with the likes of hermit crabs and empty space.  Once answers are forthcoming from Mos about this then they can work themselves backward to see what has been going on since day one 4 years ago.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist.  Heck, he can just come here and find out firsthand what is going on.

And I don't give Hotshot a pass on this.  She did start off trying to help but somewhere along the way she forgot who's  daughter this was and she inserted herself and quite possibly caused harm to this investigation by sticking her nose where it did not belong.  To name a few, Deepak, Satish, Dompig, Steve Croes, and on and on and on.  It is one thing to help but quite another to become obsessive with this and what her place was in all this.
JMO   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: May 23, 2009, 05:12:37 PM »

Is this the donation page you are looking for?:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060109003306/www.texasequusearch.org/NataleeHollowaySupport.html

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #886 on: May 23, 2009, 05:21:07 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  Sorry to barge in again to your conversation, but we are still working on writing the media for Amber DuBois.  Our mission is to get this missing child some media coverage as she has had zilch.  We are going to keep writing every day until our requests are heard.  Please take a moment to visit her thread and write a quick email on her behalf. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.msg817947#msg817947

TIA

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: May 23, 2009, 06:49:33 PM »

Please also keep in mind that Crazy was involved with the group of monkeys who decided to form a secret forum including Ringo and other troublemakers.  They made a direct feed to it from SM!  Red was upset when he found out.  They all got banned of course.  I think they were going after the reward personally and only those "in the Know" were allowed.  Crazy posted under a different name then.  Deepak was posting somewhere as her before so I have to wonder where her loyalties really lie.

no, to the bolded

there was a group-within-the-group,
which became obvious very late in the game

most of the members were lied to/used:
it was promoted as research intensive
w/ minimal off-topic posting

members were recruited from numerous NH forums,
not just SM

blame belongs on the devious inner circle,
not the general membership

ITA: the elite were seeking fame/the reward
and using others to get them there

which is still happening

and let's just leave it at that  Cool

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: May 23, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »

I am not going to throw Hotshot under the bus. She did way too much before to try to find Natalee and maybe we could just leave it at that.

WoW..Seriously?Are you defending HotShot?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: May 23, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »

I am not going to throw Hotshot under the bus. She did way too much before to try to find Natalee and maybe we could just leave it at that.

Guess Kat_Gram didn't feel like answering the question....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: May 23, 2009, 08:15:18 PM »

Guess Kat_Gram didn't feel like answering the question....

Kat_Gram is a long time member and she has stated her opinion on the matter which is fine.  We all have different opinions on certain people.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 23, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »

I don't know if I defending Hotshot so much as not being happy with the way that persons are being disrepected. I did go and read Kathy's posts as suggested and frankly, it is all awful stuff. All of it, not just Hotshots. I am at a point here where I do not know who are the good posters and who are the bad ones. But, does it matter to getting justice for Natalee, no ! I have read way too much about this case and there is no way for any of the latest to be proved. I should just go back to lurk mode, too much has happened behind the scenes that I know nothing about. I popped in here today because it is four years since the Memorial Day weekend when Natalee went I was going to say missing, but she was murdered and I thought of that today and how sad.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: May 23, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »

I don't know if I defending Hotshot so much as not being happy with the way that persons are being disrepected. I did go and read Kathy's posts as suggested and frankly, it is all awful stuff. All of it, not just Hotshots. I am at a point here where I do not know who are the good posters and who are the bad ones. But, does it matter to getting justice for Natalee, no ! I have read way too much about this case and there is no way for any of the latest to be proved. I should just go back to lurk mode, too much has happened behind the scenes that I know nothing about. I popped in here today because it is four years since the Memorial Day weekend when Natalee went I was going to say missing, but she was murdered and I thought of that today and how sad.

Thanx for the response!What is it that can't be proved?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #893 on: May 23, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »

Thanks for going back and reading Kat_Gram.  So much has happened, that some of us that are here a lot aren't sure who the good posters and bad posters are sometimes.  Too many games being played, from here to Aruba.  When you made your post about Hotshot, I knew you either hadn't followed closely recently...or we were in for yet another game.  I'm thankful it wasn't another game, I'm tired of them.

Yes, it's very sad that it's been four years and Natalee's still not home.  Four years, and no one is charged with the crimes against her. 

I hope you won't consider the questions about your post an attack and stay away; or feel like you can only lurk.  As far as I'm concerned, you are welcome here. 

Truth and Justice for Natalee is what it's all about; and ALL of us dedicated to that effort need to stick together and work toward that goal.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #894 on: May 23, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »

5/23/2009 Bondia Page 2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4315&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

have 7 for 8 are interesa for participa in destaho for proyecto of platform

saturday, 23 may 2009

oranjestad – proximamente will have meeting among directiva of aruba ports authority nv y gobierno of aruba for place all sharp corecto y look at where everybody is stop. this teniendo at cuenta cu have one sentencia cu owing to cai cu is afecta the proyecto in one form minimo. judge owing to tell the instant there cu have to go arbitrahe where cu at august will can wait for one veredicto. the sentencia according minister briesen the week here owing to tell cu not owing to stroba they of cuminsa prepara all cos for her destaho publico. apa have cu go inverti at least 22 miyon guilder in thing is they part. one discusion cu did take lugar the week here y cu will continua another week. owing to ask aruba investment bank for asisti cu the part of financiamento of the part cu apa have to go haci. is trabounan of coba the ‘vaargeul’ cu is the part of sea y the kade. for august have to can stay cla cu apa have to haci they the platform of barcadera. owing to stay of talk cu melia y this have to owing to atende cu abogadonan for look at kico is the next pace. mtbs maritime transport businesss solutions was declaration of policy for come aruba here two week for give one update on the situation. this because they're trahando still on the fasenan cu miss. self instant the mandatario is confirma cu have one 7 for 8 are cu is interesa for come y participa in one destaho publico. of another near have to keep the arbitrahe for look at con is go stop cu this. but the trabounan of preparacion is follow. owing to tell cu do not sit hand cruza pendiente of the arbitrahe. the question cu if will can owing to using coin of plant nv in the proyecto here, the mandatario of transporte owing to tell cu this do not the caso already cu all the coin owing to stay inverti end for her another ministerionnan. because; such will have cu bay busca coin another caminda yet for so look at con is financia the part of apa cu is estima at 22 miyon guilder. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: May 23, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »

I trust in the fact that if i'm being disrespectful,a Monkey is more then welcome to let me know!If in any way,shape or form,i'm taking away from the focus of Justice for Natalee Holloway,feel free to let me know as well.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 23, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »

BUMP..............................

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: May 23, 2009, 10:05:59 PM »

I trust in the fact that if i'm being disrespectful,a Monkey is more then welcome to let me know!If in any way,shape or form,i'm taking away from the focus of Justice for Natalee Holloway,feel free to let me know as well.
I have no problem with anyone asking questions of ANYONE these days. It is sad that it has come to this, but that is where we are. For the people that are regulars here, we have become jaded by a select few that we THOUGHT we knew for the past 4 years. For those lurkers that have somehow missed the turmoil here for the last several months, I humbly ask that you read back and try to understand where we are coming from.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: May 23, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »

It's the Silvetti issue. CAPS .. I stopped even doing just a quick speed read of his posts after reading a few of his fanastic theories. 
With Hotshot and others, they were such good Monks and I am saddend that it all came to this for whatever reason. I know that some of you have more knowledge of what went on behind the scenes and had contact with each other via emails and the telephone, etc.
I don't go to BFN any more, my password was deprecated last time I had computer issues and I didn't want to try to get it reactivated. GM, I really don't have the time.
I still think what we all thought four years ago. Can't see a new prosecutor laying any charges at this time. I just hope that the Dr. Phil lawsuit goes forward and we get some facts from Deepak or Satish. but there again, Aruba doesn't seem to want to press any charges against Sloot. As far as I was concerned Patrick van Der Emm's tape was good enough for serious charges becasie it had Joran speaking in his own words. Hopefully DeVries is in the background just waiting for an oportunity to nail the Sloots. 
As for Ms. Hotshot, I was surprised at the way she lashed out at people after I read her last posts. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: May 23, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »

KatGram, you weren't half as surprised as I was, lol.  I wasn't even posting anything much at all.  Just sitting here minding my own more or less.

Monkey Devil!

It was sort of like watching people just totally lose it over Caps.  And he was so obvious!  A theory a day.

I don't know what was in the fish trap.  And that's because only ALE was given access to the contents and they absconded pronto with whatever they recovered and now as far as I am concerned no one will ever know because they were allowed to do that.

I admit I was shocked to learn that was how that happened and I don't believe there is any way to recover from it as now all we will have is ALE's word for what was there.  I wish it had been handled much differently.

Private Eye tried to warn us.  I didn't get it at the time but now see what he was saying.

I can't imagine your posts would not always be welcome in the Natalee thread.  You have been here since very early on and I have always respected your opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.