April 18, 2024, 01:33:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322041 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: May 23, 2009, 10:27:10 PM »

Please also keep in mind that Crazy was involved with the group of monkeys who decided to form a secret forum including Ringo and other troublemakers.  They made a direct feed to it from SM!  Red was upset when he found out.  They all got banned of course.  I think they were going after the reward personally and only those "in the Know" were allowed.  Crazy posted under a different name then.  Deepak was posting somewhere as her before so I have to wonder where her loyalties really lie.

no, to the bolded

there was a group-within-the-group,
which became obvious very late in the game

most of the members were lied to/used:
it was promoted as research intensive
w/ minimal off-topic posting

members were recruited from numerous NH forums,
not just SM

blame belongs on the devious inner circle,
not the general membership

ITA: the elite were seeking fame/the reward
and using others to get them there

which is still happening

and let's just leave it at that  Cool

Sounds about right.  I wasn't invited but did receive several emails trying to determine if I knew anything they didn't, etc.  I have never been a big joiner of lots of forums.  Contrary to some rumors, lol.

But I do remember you from so long ago before I could even find my way around a multi-thread forum when I had such concern and questions about a photo of Paulus in his getaway car and you helped me post the photo. 

Literally years ago but I never forget an act of kindness.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #901 on: May 23, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »

It's the Silvetti issue. CAPS .. I stopped even doing just a quick speed read of his posts after reading a few of his fanastic theories. 
With Hotshot and others, they were such good Monks and I am saddend that it all came to this for whatever reason. I know that some of you have more knowledge of what went on behind the scenes and had contact with each other via emails and the telephone, etc.
I don't go to BFN any more, my password was deprecated last time I had computer issues and I didn't want to try to get it reactivated. GM, I really don't have the time.
I still think what we all thought four years ago. Can't see a new prosecutor laying any charges at this time. I just hope that the Dr. Phil lawsuit goes forward and we get some facts from Deepak or Satish. but there again, Aruba doesn't seem to want to press any charges against Sloot. As far as I was concerned Patrick van Der Emm's tape was good enough for serious charges becasie it had Joran speaking in his own words. Hopefully DeVries is in the background just waiting for an oportunity to nail the Sloots. 
As for Ms. Hotshot, I was surprised at the way she lashed out at people after I read her last posts. 

Do I understand correctly that you think we are being disrespectful of Silvetti? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: May 23, 2009, 10:33:02 PM »

It's the Silvetti issue. CAPS .. I stopped even doing just a quick speed read of his posts after reading a few of his fanastic theories. 
With Hotshot and others, they were such good Monks and I am saddend that it all came to this for whatever reason. I know that some of you have more knowledge of what went on behind the scenes and had contact with each other via emails and the telephone, etc.
I don't go to BFN any more, my password was deprecated last time I had computer issues and I didn't want to try to get it reactivated. GM, I really don't have the time.
I still think what we all thought four years ago. Can't see a new prosecutor laying any charges at this time. I just hope that the Dr. Phil lawsuit goes forward and we get some facts from Deepak or Satish. but there again, Aruba doesn't seem to want to press any charges against Sloot. As far as I was concerned Patrick van Der Emm's tape was good enough for serious charges becasie it had Joran speaking in his own words. Hopefully DeVries is in the background just waiting for an oportunity to nail the Sloots. 
As for Ms. Hotshot, I was surprised at the way she lashed out at people after I read her last posts. 

Do I understand correctly that you think we are being disrespectful of Silvetti? 
I read her just the opposite. I THINK she is saying that Caps stories were "fantastic" (as in wild and exaggerated)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: May 23, 2009, 10:35:33 PM »

Blue Moon,
Thanks for the link.  I wasn't the one wanting it so am not sure if that is the one requested or not.  It does show ATA as a contributor as well as a very complete list of individuals but no amounts. 

I wonder where the $10K figure came from originally?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: May 23, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »

No. The questions should be asked as to how they intended to have a good result with the Aruban divers taking the material. I am questioning the motives of Schaeffer, Trahan, Caps and Silvetti. And whoever got Dave to leave to see a person named Marcos.
It all just seems like a crap up, Aruban style.
The link that was posted, some of the posts were in musings and I didn't see the posts Hotshot made until today when I rushed in about throwing her under the bus.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 23, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

Caps was way too wild in his theories and I stopped reading except doing the Evelyn Woods speed reading thing when he was a frequent poster.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: May 23, 2009, 10:42:54 PM »

No. The questions should be asked as to how they intended to have a good result with the Aruban divers taking the material. I am questioning the motives of Schaeffer, Trahan, Caps and Silvetti. And whoever got Dave to leave to see a person named Marcos.
The link that was posted, some of the posts were in musings and I didn't see the posts Hotshot made until today when I rushed in about throwing her under the bus.

Thanks Kat_Gram.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: May 23, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »

Some people seemed to jump under the bus themselves.  Repeatedly.

I don't really know why. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: May 23, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »

Well goodnight all. I will be here tomorrow and most likely the day after that. You never know when something might actually happen on Aruba like issuing arrest warrants.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: May 23, 2009, 10:45:48 PM »

Thanks Kat_Gram.   

Ditto..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: May 23, 2009, 10:46:09 PM »

Off to watch a "surprise" movie friend brought over but I think it is comedy Get Smart as I overheard them discussing it.  At least it is not action adventure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: May 23, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »

Well goodnight all. I will be here tomorrow and most likely the day after that. You never know when something might actually happen on Aruba like issuing arrest warrants.

Thanx for your responses and clarifications!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: May 23, 2009, 10:47:51 PM »

Good Night Kat.

Janet
7:50 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: May 23, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »

Good Night Kat!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: May 23, 2009, 10:50:55 PM »

REMINDER

JOHN SILVETTI - CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  05/08/08 - John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle Kigman:  06/06/08 - Here's some interesting news: John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

Kyle Kingman:  06/10/08 - He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman:  06/13/08 - John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman:  06/29/08 - I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

Kyle Kingman:  06/29/08 - I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.  ... Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: May 23, 2009, 10:53:31 PM »

Thanks Blue Moon!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: May 23, 2009, 10:57:14 PM »

Thank you Blue Moon.

Was there another image that revealed a $10,000 from the ATA/AHATA?

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 23, 2009, 11:02:32 PM »

Thank you Blue Moon.

Janet

No, I looked and this was all there was.  Now I think there was a link somewhere that took you to an Aruba link and it had something about them donating but I don't believe anything to do with an amount.  So no, nothing listing the amount.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: May 23, 2009, 11:04:18 PM »

Try this link Janet:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060209143737/www.aruba.com/holloway/index.htm

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: May 23, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »

Thank you Blue Moon.

Janet

No, I looked and this was all there was.  Now I think there was a link somewhere that took you to an Aruba link and it had something about them donating but I don't believe anything to do with an amount.  So no, nothing listing the amount.

Thanks Blue Moon.

In April, 2008 ... John Silvetti implied that there would be a large donation forthcoming from the ATA/AHATA but ... there has been no more searching since.  I really want to find out if a donation was made to John Silvetti or TEA since the search ended well over a year ago.

Janet
________

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.