April 25, 2024, 09:08:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322404 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: May 23, 2009, 11:15:31 PM »

Caps was way too wild in his theories and I stopped reading except doing the Evelyn Woods speed reading thing when he was a frequent poster.

I stopped reading also.  I knew it was BS and he was leading everyone on a wild goose chase.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: May 23, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »

Does John Silvetti or TES not have to make financial statements available.  I know our church outreaches/miniteries make financial statements available upon request.  I am not sure if it is a legal requirement.

Janet
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 11:28:12 PM by San » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 23, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

EDIT:

TEA s/b TES

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: May 23, 2009, 11:22:02 PM »

Keepthefaith

Unbelieveable weather eh!

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 23, 2009, 11:28:59 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

Beautiful weather!Hope all is well in the Fraser Valley...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 23, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

I had a wonderful day.  All our grown kids/spouses/kids turned out at a family gathering/barbeque  in Vancouver to honor my hubby's uncle.  It was his 93rd birthday and ... he is one amazing man.

Anyways ... we are babysitting our 2 1/2 year old sleeping grandson from Vancouver Island  right now while Mommy and Daddy have a night out with cousins.

Good Night all!  A quick game of Scrabble with a nighbourhood couple is where it is at.

Janet
8:35 PM

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: May 23, 2009, 11:38:53 PM »

If a donation was given,and put into a business account for Silvetti in Aruba,it would be difficult to locate!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: May 23, 2009, 11:39:20 PM »

EDIT:

TEA s/b TES

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: May 23, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

I had a wonderful day.  All our grown kids/spouses/kids turned out at a family gathering/barbeque  in Vancouver to honor my hubby's uncle.  It was his 93rd birthday and ... he is one amazing man.

Anyways ... we are babysitting our 2 1/2 year old sleeping grandson from Vancouver Island  right now while Mommy and Daddy have a night out with cousins.

Good Night all!  A quick game of Scrabble with a nighbourhood couple is where it is at.

Janet

Hinky will win ya the scrabble title! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 23, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

If a donation was given,and put into a business account for Silvetti in Aruba,it would be difficult to locate!

Thanks Keepthefaith.

I do not have a clue about disclosure of donations to a cause.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: May 23, 2009, 11:42:57 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

Janet

Hinky will win ya the scrabble title! Monkey Devil!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #931 on: May 23, 2009, 11:47:56 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

Janet

Good Night Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: May 24, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »

Thanks Keepthefaith.

I do not have a clue about disclosure of donations to a cause.

Janet

That's just my opinion Janet.I would be of the opinion that,AHATA/ATA did not cut Silvetti a Check,so to speak.... Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: May 24, 2009, 12:06:48 AM »

Does John Silvetti or TES not have to make financial statements available.  I know our church outreaches/miniteries make financial statements available upon request.  I am not sure if it is a legal requirement.

Janet

When I tried to locate the original sponsor page, earlier, I was frustrated by the fact that the new TES website didn't have archives prior to 2008, iirc.  I may have chosen a different web archive route than Blue Moon, thus the different results.  (neither showed amounts donated)  I'm not sure of the answer to your query, but it did enter my mind before we left earlier.

(I had to wait for DH to get his PC time before I could read and send this reply.)   
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 12:08:52 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: May 24, 2009, 12:15:37 AM »

I feel like I'm a day late and a dollar short....I will blame DH....he's used to it.         Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: May 24, 2009, 02:21:51 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #936 on: May 24, 2009, 02:26:06 AM »

Lots of good discussions this evening...
Here's the thing..
There is no way ATA/AHATA donated anything directly to Texas EquuSearch that could have brought schaeffer/trahan/silvetta/kingman to move to the dark side. If a 10 or 20K donation was made, it was only to show publicly that they were supporting persistance search..and we all know that is BS.
Many of you are on the right track....a CONTRACT worth Millions of Dollars is what bought out
schaeffer/trahan/silvetta/kingman...WE need to find those contract(s)!
Mark purcells is deep in the caps/pond hoax...another secondary route to explore that may lead to further proof of coverup....
The MAIN focus needs to be directed at the CONTRACTS that turned persistence into American traitors....
MHO...Natalee remains were in that trap....along with tennis shoe and other evidence of a crime....
MHO....expose the persistence buy out by aruba powers that be....then put pressure on same to reveal what was in the trap.....That is the path for JUSTICE for NATALEE.....
Our FBI/State Department need to focus their resources on exposing persistence role in the aruba powers that be in the recovery of the trap contents.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: May 24, 2009, 02:30:32 AM »

Here's the thing..
There is no way ATA/AHATA donated anything directly to Texas EquuSearch that could have brought schaeffer/trahan/silvetta/kingman to move to the dark side. If a 10 or 20K donation was made, it was only to show publicly that they were supporting persistance search..and we all know that is BS.
Many of you are on the right track....a CONTRACT worth Millions of Dollars is what bought out
Mark purcells is deep in the caps/pond hoax...another secondary route to explore that may lead to further proof of coverup....
The MAIN focus needs to be directed at the CONTRACTS that turned persistence into American traitors....
MHO...Natalee remains were in that trap....along with tennis shoe and other evidence of a crime....
MHO....expose the persistence buy out by aruba powers that be....then put pressure on same to reveal what was in the trap.....That is the path for JUSTICE for NATALEE.....
Our FBI/State Department need to focus their resources on exposing persistence role in the aruba powers that be in the recovery of the trap contents.....
And demand to know what was recovered by the aruba divers....

Did I mention?
I HATE THEM ALL!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: May 24, 2009, 02:47:03 AM »

Here's the thing..
And demand to know what was recovered by the aruba divers....

Did I mention?
I HATE THEM ALL!!!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: May 24, 2009, 02:50:39 AM »

FWIW.......Kat_Gram has always been a straight shooter from the beginning....
That said...after four long years, no one is expected to keep up and post day to day.....
Sometimes we get too critical/short with emerging posters from the past.....
because some of us haven't always been here on SM....
SAN pointed out quickly Kat_Grams sincerity from the get go....
Point is......Let's not turn away opinions too soon just because a someone posts an opinion that may not necessarily reflect the short term discussions...
It's about Natalee/Beth/Dave....Justice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.