April 24, 2024, 10:27:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322308 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: May 24, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

The credibility of the person ... who comes forwards and reveals the truth encompassing the happenings of that May 30, 2005 morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... would be determined through an FBI interrogation and ... an FBI polygraph.  Maybe some time alone with Tamikosmom ...

Janet 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 24, 2009, 01:27:13 PM »

The credibility of the person ... who comes forwards and reveals the truth encompassing the happenings of that May 30, 2005 morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... would be determined through an FBI interrogation and ... an FBI polygraph.  Maybe some time alone with Tamikosmom ...

Janet 

I would prefer the interrogation take place with Tamikosmom!
Her techniques are better then water-boarding.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 24, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »

Janet 

I started to say in my post that if given a choice....they would probably prefer water-boarding! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 24, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »

Thank guys. Sorry for getting the pot stirred.
I do tend to agree with billb. I have been thinking the same thing myself for a long time as to what the actual purpose of the Persitence trip was.

Me too!

January 7th - Aruba only divers retrieved evidence from cage/trap
Feb - off to U.S. to sell off ROV images
Mar - packed up to return to U.S.

What were they doing all that time after they let the Aruban's take the evidence?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #964 on: May 24, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »

Janet 

I think Ducky's idea of water-boarding might be to hold their heads under Niagra Falls until they bubble....   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 24, 2009, 02:00:31 PM »

Janet 

I started to say in my post that if given a choice....they would probably prefer water-boarding! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 24, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »

Janet 

I think Ducky's idea of water-boarding might be to hold their heads under Niagra Falls until they bubble....   

Sounds like an effective technique to me!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 24, 2009, 02:54:49 PM »

Janet 

But we all know...including Ducky that "time alone with Tamikosmom" is where it's at! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 24, 2009, 03:15:19 PM »

Janet 

.... or encouraging the witness/suspect taking a little walk across the Capilano Canyon on the suspension bridge while friends of the Tamikosmom are at both ends jumping up and down.

Janet

++++++

Capilano Suspension Bridge

http://www.capbridge.com/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 24, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »

Janet 

But we all know...including Ducky that "time alone with Tamikosmom" is where it's at! 

My eldest son claims he still wakes up sweating when he recalls his mother's interrogation methods when he was a teen.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: May 24, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »

Janet 

.... or encouraging the witness/suspect taking a little walk across the Capilano Canyon on the suspension bridge while friends of the Tamikosmom are at both ends jumping up and down.

Janet

++++++

Makes me queasy just looking at it!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 24, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

Texasmom

As a kid my brothers and I would run across that suspension bridge lickity split.  We loved it if there was a wind and the bridge would sway.   We had no fear.  Today ... I only go to the bridge if we have out-of-town company and ... I hang on to both sides for dear life as I inch myself across.  I never enjoy the attractions on the other side because I cannot stop thinking that the bridge is the only way I can return to life as I know it.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 24, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »

Texasmom

As a kid my brothers and I would run across that suspension bridge lickity split.  We loved it if there was a wind and the bridge would sway.   We had no fear.  Today ... I only go to the bridge if we have out-of-town company and ... I hang on to both sides for dear life as I inch myself across.  I never enjoy the attractions on the other side because I cannot stop thinking that the bridge is the only way I can return to life as I know it.

Janet

You're very brave Janet.  There is absolutely nothing I couldn't do without seeing, if the only means to get there were the bridge.  I hope your out of town company appreciates you for going through all of that!   an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: May 24, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57018.php

Aruba
First night Soul Beach Festival not so busy
May 23, 2009, 17:24 (GMT -04:00)

Public on the beach in Havana Beach Club on the first night of the Soul Beach Festival. In the water a bit later were a number visjachten purposes.

ORANGE CITY - The first evening already a ninth edition of the Soul Beach Festival was yesterday at the beach at Havana Beach Club instead. Despite all the promotion in the local media was that first night not crowded.

by Shade Cybulkiewicz
and Ariën Rasmijn

Most of the audience came from the United States. On the program were Le Groove, winners of the Setar organized SMS contest for local bands, Wayne Brady and Estelle on. Estelle scored last year with Kanye West a big hit with the duet "American Boy". The audience responded enthusiastically when she along with her dancers appeared on stage and went right through the tape when a number of people in the audience went on stage with her dancing. They also got all her fans in the audience if its dance steps to do so. After Estelle came to Wayne Brady. He is less known in the music business but was a few years back not to miss in the TV program "Whose Line Is It Anyway". He said during his appearance yesterday that he actually break dancer and singer wanted to be when he was younger. "I got the chance to in a TV program to offer and took that chance." He also has a good talent he has to prove yesterday. Brady's great talent, in addition to making jokes between numbers, is perhaps its greatest handicap. He does the voices of R & B legends like Marvin Gaye, Teddy Pendergrass and Sam Cooke perfect after, in numbers that in some style conscious weghebben of their respective repertoires. Despite the impressive performance, the demand for more originality a little nibble. Tonight will be expected to be busier than what yesterday as Oscar winner Jamie Foxx and singer on the program, along with the Jamaican / American singer Etana and local fixed value Hildward Croes.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: May 24, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »

Janet
++++++

I'd like to interrogate, and I'd use a bridge also, but not a suspension bridge.  I'd use the suspension methodology, though Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 24, 2009, 06:41:43 PM »

Janet
++++++

I'd like to interrogate, and I'd use a bridge also, but not a suspension bridge.  I'd use the suspension methodology, though Smile

Can't we just cut the rope 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 24, 2009, 06:52:19 PM »

That is over water - we could test Joran's swimming abilities.  Paulus is always swimming in sweat anyways.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 24, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »

That is over water - we could test Joran's swimming abilities.  Paulus is always swimming in sweat anyways.

Right and he always has his fly open for photo ops with Joe Tacopina. 

Edited to add photo
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 06:59:50 PM by San » Logged
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: May 24, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »

Right and he always has his fly open for photo ops with Joe Tacopina. 

I almost used that full length photo, and the "Wasted" one of Joran with his arm above his head..

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: May 24, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »

Hey Beans - Hello...

Here is the reason why we are here 4 years later...

{edited to fix typo}
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 07:11:57 PM by San » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.