April 25, 2024, 03:42:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322351 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: May 24, 2009, 07:28:20 PM »

Texasmom

As a kid my brothers and I would run across that suspension bridge lickity split.  We loved it if there was a wind and the bridge would sway.   We had no fear.  Today ... I only go to the bridge if we have out-of-town company and ... I hang on to both sides for dear life as I inch myself across.  I never enjoy the attractions on the other side because I cannot stop thinking that the bridge is the only way I can return to life as I know it.

Janet

You're very brave Janet.  There is absolutely nothing I couldn't do without seeing, if the only means to get there were the bridge.  I hope your out of town company appreciates you for going through all of that!   an angelic monkey

They do not have a clue.  I do not want to deter company from experiencing one of Vancouver's most popular tourist attractions.  If the company is relatives from Japan ... hubby owes me big time.  Scrabble games.  Olive Garden. A play at the Queen Elizabeth theater in downtown Vancouver.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: May 24, 2009, 07:32:38 PM »

ohcanda is very quiet lately.

credit: none

Janet

++++++

Name:  ohcanada
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered: December 05, 2008, 10:34:01 PM
Last Active: Today at 04:56:45 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=5485

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: May 24, 2009, 07:34:20 PM »

Happy Memorial Day, Monkeys.

Thursday, June 2nd - the first news report I heard about Natalee being missing
Friday, June 3rd - the first time I saw something that was "wrong" regarding the case
Friday, June 10th - case was solved and the official cover-up began

Monday, June 13 - my first laugh, when Rob was trying to post on the forum and didn't like it (vs comments on the front page blog). TTown"Mikey" was trying to tell him to just give it a try and he might like it.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: May 24, 2009, 07:39:39 PM »

Thank you for the typo fix, San.  I'm glad you are "here".

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: May 24, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »

ohcanada
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #454 on: May 05, 2009, 02:00:38 AM »

Please dont take this the wrong way monkeys
because I believe you's are absolutely incredible
and you's should all get medals for your
magnificent efforts

but when you's are kicking the persistence and their
connections around  there is absolutely no
pressure what so ever on the three idiots and their
accomplices

even if we keep guessing at things and perhaps make
hits or near hits once in a while it will keep some
pressure n the dirty scumbags and maybe just
maybe one will crack
you's are amazing people

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg796580#msg796580

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #1424 on: May 14, 2009, 02:26:44 PM »

Another attempt to take the focus off the Persistence ... off of Kyle Kingman's own words.  IMO.

Although Americans must be reminded of the corrupt investigation that prevent justice from prevailing for one of their own ... focus must be kept on Kyle Kingman's own words which imply that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed in the trap as well as the John Silvetti's ultimate betrayal.

Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan along with the ROV footage have the ability to blow this aspect of the Aruban coverup wide open.  My prayer is that these two men will do what is right and ... the FBI can then bring pressure on Aruba to afford the family the opportunity to lay Natalee to rest on American soil.

My prayer is that something is already going on behind the scenes.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg806239#msg806239

+++++++++

Could it be that ohcanda was attempting to direct attention away from the Persistence because the contents of the trap held a direct link to Joran van der Sloot ... his sneaker.

Janet

_________

credit: Klaas

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: May 24, 2009, 08:06:06 PM »

I hope Americans Monkeys are having a great long weekend.

We are meeting hubby's niece and family for dinner at the Olive Garden in an hour.  This gal married an American (California) and the family travelled to BC for the long weekend.  An extra day was tacked onto each end of the holiday getaway.  They are all spending the night and leaving in the morning but will be back for a cousin's wedding in July.

Tomorrow

Janet
5:05 PM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: May 24, 2009, 08:21:01 PM »

Friday, June 3rd - the first time I saw something that was "wrong" regarding the case

Monday, June 13 - my first laugh, when Rob was trying to post on the forum and didn't like it (vs comments on the front page blog). TTown"Mikey" was trying to tell him to just give it a try and he might like it.

Sleuth - I remember that, LOL     
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: May 24, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »

The credibility of the person ... who comes forwards and reveals the truth encompassing the happenings of that May 30, 2005 morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... would be determined through an FBI interrogation and ... an FBI polygraph.  Maybe some time alone with Tamikosmom ...

Janet 

I would prefer the interrogation take place with Tamikosmom!
Her techniques are better then water-boarding.

I think Ducky's idea of water-boarding might be to hold their heads under Niagra Falls until they bubble....   

.... or encouraging the witness/suspect taking a little walk across the Capilano Canyon on the suspension bridge while friends of the Tamikosmom are at both ends jumping up and down.

Janet

++++++

Capilano Suspension Bridge

http://www.capbridge.com/index.html

Janet, that would do the trick for me!  I have and "extreme" fear of heights and bridges.  I would give anyone any information they needed from me just to get as far away as I could from that bridge.  Me and hubby went to New River Gorge in West Virginia and drove across the bridge between two mountains/gorges and I almost passed out.  Made hubby go the other direction coming home and it cost him 250 miles more than if we had crossed that bridge going home.  He was very upset with me.   Monkey Devil!

http://www.officialbridgeday.com/facts.html

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: May 24, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »

I know this is not the anniversary persae of Natalee's death at the hands of Joran VDS, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe and all the others WE KNOW who were involved including the mastermind Paulus Van Der Sloot but it was 4 years ago Memorial Day weekend that these low-lifes took a beautiful lady and craved her out from her group and murdered her and disposed of her and to this day they have not faced justice for what they have done to her.  My thoughts and prayers are always with Beth and Dave for what they have had to endure over the course of four years at the hands of Aruba.  Beth, I am still with you and I know we here at SM with walk beside you for as long as you need us.  God love you and peace be with you and Dave.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #989 on: May 24, 2009, 08:33:26 PM »

Sleuth - I remember that, LOL     

I feel like we should be sitting on the porch in rockers............... I remember it too! 

I'm not sure I was actually posting yet............ SandraK skeered me, so I remember wading in while Mrs. Red was online. She would actually say "HUH?" to her, when "HUH?" was what I was thinking!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: May 24, 2009, 08:41:09 PM »

The credibility of the person ... who comes forwards and reveals the truth encompassing the happenings of that May 30, 2005 morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... would be determined through an FBI interrogation and ... an FBI polygraph.  Maybe some time alone with Tamikosmom ...

Janet 

I think Ducky's idea of water-boarding might be to hold their heads under Niagra Falls until they bubble....   

.... or encouraging the witness/suspect taking a little walk across the Capilano Canyon on the suspension bridge while friends of the Tamikosmom are at both ends jumping up and down.

Janet

++++++

Janet, that would do the trick for me!  I have and "extreme" fear of heights and bridges.  I would give anyone any information they needed from me just to get as far away as I could from that bridge.  Me and hubby went to New River Gorge in West Virginia and drove across the bridge between two mountains/gorges and I almost passed out.  Made hubby go the other direction coming home and it cost him 250 miles more than if we had crossed that bridge going home.  He was very upset with me.    Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon

I can't stop laughing.  You made my day.  Thank you.

Janet

_____

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: May 24, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »

Hey Beans - Hello...

Here is the reason why we are here 4 years later...

{edited to fix typo}

Hi Sleuth!  Sorry I stepped away for a few hours and just saw your greeting.  Yes indeed.  4 years later.  Who would have thought?  Rest In Peace dearest Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: May 24, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW  - IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, May 24, 2009 - Special Guests: Stacy Dittrich, Drew Peterson’s Attorney Joel Brodsky and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

Join Dana Pretzer Sunday at 9 pm ET and listen live. 

Tonight’s Special Guests will include:

Stacy Dittrich - Author of the new book Mary Jane’s Grave. She is an award winning 15-year law enforcement officer and former detective specializing in sex crimes. 

Joel Brodsky - The attorney for Drew Peterson will fill us in on what is going on with the case against Drew Peterson, charged with the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio.

Robin Sax - Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney who specializes in prosecuting sex crimes against children. Read Robin’s new book, Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe. She will be discussing crimes in the news with her weekly segment, “Nothing But the Sax”.

TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #993 on: May 25, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »

Thank guys. Sorry for getting the pot stirred.
I do tend to agree with billb. I have been thinking the same thing myself for a long time as to what the actual purpose of the Persitence trip was.

Me too!

January 7th - Aruba only divers retrieved evidence from cage/trap
Feb - off to U.S. to sell off ROV images
Mar - packed up to return to U.S.

What were they doing all that time after they let the Aruban's take the evidence?

bump

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: May 25, 2009, 12:46:26 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
9:45 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: May 25, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
9:45 PM PT

Good Night Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: May 25, 2009, 12:55:31 AM »

Janet 

Janet

++++++

Janet, that would do the trick for me!  I have and "extreme" fear of heights and bridges.  I would give anyone any information they needed from me just to get as far away as I could from that bridge.  Me and hubby went to New River Gorge in West Virginia and drove across the bridge between two mountains/gorges and I almost passed out.  Made hubby go the other direction coming home and it cost him 250 miles more than if we had crossed that bridge going home.  He was very upset with me.   Monkey Devil!

Now that sounds like something I would do Blue Moon!   

Except I'm not sure just how upset it would make my hubby...we used to argue all the way to Mississippi about who "was not" going to drive over the Mississippi River Bridge at Vicksburg.  It's not near as bad as some I've seen but still makes me queasy every time I cross it!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: May 25, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »

I have been over some crazy bridges (like the Sunshine Skyway bridge in Tampa).  I put my faith in the engineers!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: May 25, 2009, 01:15:05 AM »

I have been over some crazy bridges (like the Sunshine Skyway bridge in Tampa).  I put my faith in the engineers!

I've seen a few too many fail!    Monkey Devil!

My hubby still talks about driving over the Royal Gorge before he was old enough to have a driver's license...needless to say I'm glad I wasn't there!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: May 25, 2009, 01:41:34 AM »

I've seen a few too many fail!    Monkey Devil!

My hubby still talks about driving over the Royal Gorge before he was old enough to have a driver's license...needless to say I'm glad I wasn't there!

Ha...I just came back and this conversation made me laugh....at friend's picnic today someone brought up a bridge in MD or DE...& I knew right away, because it's a long one over a river who's name escapes me....I don't like it.  Friend's DH says she closes her eyes until they are over it.   

Thanks to our Veterans.  God Bless you all!

God Bless Natalee and her family. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.