April 27, 2024, 08:40:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322544 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2009, 08:26:43 PM »

I don't kow if it is an anniversery thing....they didn't say.  I was just sharing what I heard.

No matter what it is, I'm glad it's going to be on TV tomorrow night!  Thanks for letting us know!

Please Lord, don't let the interview be with Julia or Dilma.  I'm hoping since they showed Jossy, it'll be him.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »

I don't kow if it is an anniversery thing....they didn't say.  I was just sharing what I heard.

No matter what it is, I'm glad it's going to be on TV tomorrow night!  Thanks for letting us know!

Please Lord, don't let the interview be with Julia or Dilma.  I'm hoping since they showed Jossy, it'll be him.

an angelic monkey

I feel the same way TM.  I was so happy to see Jossy's face instead of Renho's.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »

I just heard a blurb on CBS 42 - Birmingham......said that they would be broadcasting live
from Aruba on Monday with a report on new information in the Natalee Holloway story and
what locals in Aruba have to say.

For Some Reason I Don't Believe that its about closing the case..... I have Hope and I'm Keepin the Faith! 

They won't close this case.  It would mean that they would have to turn over the documents to JQK.  Unless they did such a great job in falsifying these documents over the course of four years and are confident in the job they did.  JMO.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

Damn right there are too many people who want ANSWERS.....& we're waiting.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »

I just heard a blurb on CBS 42 - Birmingham......said that they would be broadcasting live
from Aruba on Monday with a report on new information in the Natalee Holloway story and
what locals in Aruba have to say.

For Some Reason I Don't Believe that its about closing the case..... I have Hope and I'm Keepin the Faith! 

Just heard another blurb.  It will be on at ten o'clock on Monday.  They showed Jossy and said that
Aruba just wants to forget about Natalee but there are too many people unwilling for that to happen.
There are too many people who insist on answers.

I guess they just don't understand us honest Americans.  They can keep the crooked ones we don't want them back.  In fact I can think of a few traitors that can move there.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey
Kermit/Pickle repeatedly posted in the SM forum  http://s1zetaboards.com/Speakingofthediots, that she thought the photographs and posts were funny.

I did not - you are a bold faced liar.

I only wished I had thought of that idea to start a blog. The person who is writing that is very creative!

The only conspiracy is you! You and hotshot are running around paranoid and thinking I am everyone and telling people it's my website and it's my blog and I'm this person or that. I am NONE Of them! NONE! Zero! Zilch! NADA!
I got BIG NEWS FOR YOU donkeys - I do not have any websites or blogs. Obviously, people find you despicable.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, May 17, 2009 - Tonights Guests: Danielle Parker, Alexis Moore, Randi Rosen and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-may-17-2009-tonights-guests-danielle-parker-alexis-moore-randi-rosen-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but-the-sax%e2%80%9d/

Join Dana tonight at 9 pm et as he welcomes guests:

Danielle Parker - Discussing the unsolved murder case of her mother, Gail Parker.

On March 5, 1993, Gail was admitted to Kino Community Hospital.  Danielle says Gail suffered from bipolar disorder and had stopped taking her medicine.  However, hours later, the hospital allowed Gail to leave wearing only a blue bathing suit and a long, white coverall.  Danielle says the hospital never called any family members to come retrieve Gail, who eventually got in a taxi. Police say Gail was last seen around 1:30 a.m. at a convenience store at East Golf Links and South Houghton roads.  The next morning, Danielle says three bicyclists found Gail’s remains on the outskirts of Tucson in a desert area south of Broadway on Barclay Park Loop.  Authorities say she died from a blow to the back of the head and hypothermia.

Alexis Moore and Randi Rosen  - Survivors In Action, “No Victim Left Behind”
Robin Sax - Robin appears in her weekly role in ”Nothing But The Sax” … discussing the current crimes cases and will give away two books that night to lucky listeners

TUNE IN AT 9 PM ET

LISTEN LIVE HERE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2009, 09:01:32 PM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey
Kermit/Pickle repeatedly posted in the SM forum  http://s1zetaboards.com/Speakingofthediots, that she thought the photographs and posts were funny.

I only wished I had thought of that idea to start a blog. The person who is writing that is very creative!

The only conspiracy is you! You and hotshot are running around paranoid and thinking I am everyone and telling people it's my website and it's my blog and I'm this person or that. I am NONE Of them! NONE! Zero! Zilch! NADA!
I got BIG NEWS FOR YOU donkeys - I do not have any websites or blogs. Obviously, people find you despicable.

They've tried to connect me and SM to that blog as well.  ******* even emailed Red about it.  Of course, I have nothing to do with that site.  They're despirately trying to figure out who all is posting over there and how much they know.  Likely they are affraid more of their personal business will be posted. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey

SS has been posting lies since she went to C&G.  I don't know if what she posted here was true or not.
She just makes it up and calls it fact.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2009, 09:04:10 PM »

DANA PRETZER NOW!  See RED's post above!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2009, 09:07:08 PM »

I did not mean to upset anyone saying I don't think Aruba will give the remains of Natalee back.

Unless there is a major sweep to rid Aruba/Netherlands of the CORRUPT individuals who are controlling the island
then we will continue to see the psychics lying, the lying manipulating journalists, the Holland boys lying about hermit crabs and Den Dolder, the kawish's and RV, Lorenzo Webbs threatening U.S. citizens and the group of American's helping them, the IFA, the AHTA  because there is no accountability or honesty! All of the pond hoax was based on lies. BUT not one of those people that support ol capslockwizard has stepped up and called him out on it! NONE. Not even one honest person in the bunch of hooligans!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey

They've tried to connect me and SM to that blog as well.  ******* even emailed Red about it.  Of course, I have nothing to do with that site.  They're despirately trying to figure out who all is posting over there and how much they know.  Likely they are affraid more of their personal business will be posted. 

I didn't know that.
They keep saying I'm Lifesong too and I'm not.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2009, 09:12:20 PM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey

SS has been posting lies since she went to C&G.  I don't know if what she posted here was true or not.
She just makes it up and calls it fact.

Maybe she worked for Clinton - all she does is spin and lie. You can't trust anything she says.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »

I did not mean to upset anyone saying I don't think Aruba will give the remains of Natalee back.

Unless there is a major sweep to rid Aruba/Netherlands of the CORRUPT individuals who are controlling the island
then we will continue to see the psychics lying, the lying manipulating journalists, the Holland boys lying about hermit crabs and Den Dolder, the kawish's and RV, Lorenzo Webbs threatening U.S. citizens and the group of American's helping them, the IFA, the AHTA  because there is no accountability or honesty! All of the pond hoax was based on lies. BUT not one of those people that support ol capslockwizard has stepped up and called him out on it! NONE. Not even one honest person in the bunch of hooligans!

Kermit,Klaas,and or Red.Has JQK,through back channels,attempted to have those American corporations,who use Aruba as a tax haven move there money elsewhere??Just another way to take the money away from them?Cayman Islands isn't to far away or does Aruba provide something better??Just a thought...

Kermit,Klaas,and or Red.Has JQK,through back channels,attempted to have those American corporations,who use Aruba as a tax haven move there money elsewhere??Just another way to take the money away from them?Cayman Islands isn't to far away or does Aruba provide something better??Just a thought...

Mods..You can delete the previous post..TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2009, 09:14:04 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, May 17, 2009 - Tonights Guests: Danielle Parker, Alexis Moore, Randi Rosen and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-may-17-2009-tonights-guests-danielle-parker-alexis-moore-randi-rosen-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but-the-sax%e2%80%9d/

Join Dana tonight at 9 pm et as he welcomes guests:

Danielle Parker - Discussing the unsolved murder case of her mother, Gail Parker.

On March 5, 1993, Gail was admitted to Kino Community Hospital.  Danielle says Gail suffered from bipolar disorder and had stopped taking her medicine.  However, hours later, the hospital allowed Gail to leave wearing only a blue bathing suit and a long, white coverall.  Danielle says the hospital never called any family members to come retrieve Gail, who eventually got in a taxi. Police say Gail was last seen around 1:30 a.m. at a convenience store at East Golf Links and South Houghton roads.  The next morning, Danielle says three bicyclists found Gail’s remains on the outskirts of Tucson in a desert area south of Broadway on Barclay Park Loop.  Authorities say she died from a blow to the back of the head and hypothermia.

Alexis Moore and Randi Rosen  - Survivors In Action, “No Victim Left Behind”
Robin Sax - Robin appears in her weekly role in ”Nothing But The Sax” … discussing the current crimes cases and will give away two books that night to lucky listeners

TUNE IN AT 9 PM ET

LISTEN LIVE HERE

This is so sad.
I am Tuning in now.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey

I didn't know that.
They keep saying I'm Lifesong too and I'm not.

Sometimes they say Lifesong is MrsRed.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey

I wish they would get their stories straight.     Last I heard, Destiny was posting it was my site.

"I don't read at SM not any of the hate sites they have created so MyTime can lead her pack of fools."

She is such a liar.  She reads here all the time and according to the admin at SpeakingofIdiots, she was seen reading there quite a bit too.

I also remember her trashing GM and many of their members.  Now she is all buddy buddy with them.  I know many there were not big fans of her either.   

Must really suck not to be wanted anywhere. Oh wait, I think I see Destiny now!  Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2009, 09:22:57 PM »

There is no way to explain supporting Caps and still supporting Natalee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2009, 09:28:07 PM »

All very true Kermit, it's sad and maddening!  

If you were talking about upsetting me...no worries.  That's always been a possibility, just not one I want to think about.  My dozen or so crying monkeys may have been a little over dramatic.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

I wish they would get their stories straight.     Last I heard, Destiny was posting it was my site.

"I don't read at SM not any of the hate sites they have created so MyTime can lead her pack of fools."

She is such a liar.  She reads here all the time and according to the admin at SpeakingofIdiots, she was seen reading there quite a bit too.

I also remember her trashing GM and many of their members.  Now she is all buddy buddy with them.  I know many there were not big fans of her either.   

Must really suck not to be wanted anywhere. Oh wait, I think I see Destiny now!  Monkey Devil!

Alls I know is Destiny emailed me and asked me why she got banned at SM and could I help her.
As though I have anything to do with banning or admitting people to SM. I think they said I was Klassend too!
These people are just loony!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.