April 27, 2024, 08:14:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322519 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: May 18, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »

Sounds to me like MIP6 and REALITY are both threatening me and Kermit.  Warning Southern Californians like me about brush fires, etc. So if there are any odd occurances around I'll be sure and tell LE to check with MIP6 and Reality first as they have threatened. 

What has them so upset all of a sudden?

The Truth.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 18, 2009, 05:05:00 PM »

Sounds to me like MIP6 and REALITY are both threatening me and Kermit.  Warning Southern Californians like me about brush fires, etc. So if there are any odd occurances around I'll be sure and tell LE to check with MIP6 and Reality first as they have threatened. 

They are big and tough as they sit behind a keyboard.  They would probably wet their pants if they had to face
you in person.  Your little tiny Gidget self could back their fat asses into a corner any day.
I don't know how you have stood the abuse either.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: May 18, 2009, 05:10:37 PM »

Oranjestaad: A new suspect has emerged in the case of Natalee Holloway.

Mark Purcell, the balding rotund hotel employee at the Marriott Hotel in Aruba is the target of Dutch authorities who recently visited Aruba.

Mr. Purcell, who manages the tanning salon at the Marriott is married to the manager of Moombas. Marlene, his wife was recently questioned by Dutch authorities. Natalee Holloway was photographed in Moombas the night before she was murdered by the Van der sloots.

His son Mark Jr. is a bartender at Moombas.

It appears early on in the investigation, Mr. Purcell was found with a large quantity of Rohypnol, commonly known as a date rape drug. When asked about it, he claimed it was for "personal use." His wife backed up that claim, saying "Mark needs it to masturbate."

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/11/new-suspect-emerges-in-aruba-murder.html

Strange stories about this guy available all over the Internet..
They He and his Wife were named as suspects in the case of missing teenager Natalee Holloway and interviewed by Dutch Police at one point ??
Does he have an attorney named Taco something ?
Rohypnol to masterbate ?? 

All I know is what I read... lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 18, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »

They are big and tough as they sit behind a keyboard.  They would probably wet their pants if they had to face
you in person.  Your little tiny Gidget self could back their fat asses into a corner any day.

Magnolia - wonder if it has something to do with this report the CBS station in Birmingham is set to report on tonight, the one with new evidence and Jossy?

Something has their panties in a wad 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: May 18, 2009, 05:16:09 PM »

Edward - So you think MIP6 is getting upset now for something written at Arubadirtypolice back in 2006 and is taking it out on Kermit and me?      j/k
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #285 on: May 18, 2009, 05:16:33 PM »

Magnolia - wonder if it has something to do with this report the CBS station in Birmingham is set to report on tonight, the one with new evidence and Jossy?

Klaas...I think You may have hit the nail on the head full force....They are worried about what is about to be exposed tonight....with any luck They might be shackled and in US custody soon.....Wouldn't that be GRAND!  Monkey Devil!     

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »

I wondered about that too.  I just don't know at this point what the report contains.
I did hear early this morning that one part will be about Beth's safe travels program.

I think their panties are in a wad because somebody said that Lorain was Reality.
Eeeewwww, I wouldn't want anybody to think Lorain was me. Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: May 18, 2009, 05:24:54 PM »

According to Angelala the report will be in 4 or 5 segments.
Tonight will be the first of the lot.  They have been saying that it would be on the 10PM news,
but this morning the girl on the Early Morning Show said that it would be at 5 & 10.
She is kinda dingy, so she could have been mistaken.  She is the one who told about Beth's safe travels.
I know there will be many reporting what they hear, but I will watch.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 18, 2009, 05:27:06 PM »

Maybe the story coming up is better than we think?  I can only hope. 

Seriously, Klaas, I don't know how you take it either.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2009, 05:27:52 PM »

Edward - So you think MIP6 is getting upset now for something written at Arubadirtypolice back in 2006 and is taking it out on Kermit and me?      j/k

Yep...  MPI6 has made many posts over time too..
What can I say ?
 They stuck there noses into this a long time ago and IF he really did have the date rape drug in his posetion in Aruba, for what ever reason..
Has He has sold it to others ? and Have THEY hurt others with that drug ?

IF any of that is true.. THEN The F.B.I. or INTERPOL or the Dutch police should be taking another look at him.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2009, 05:35:03 PM »

Mark Purcell, the balding rotund hotel employee at the Marriott Hotel in Aruba is the target of Dutch authorities who recently visited Aruba.

Mr. Purcell, who manages the tanning salon at the Marriott is married to the manager of Moombas. Marlene, his wife was recently questioned by Dutch authorities. Natalee Holloway was photographed in Moombas the night before she was murdered by the Van der sloots.

It appears early on in the investigation, Mr. Purcell was found with a large quantity of Rohypnol, commonly known as a date rape drug. When asked about it, he claimed it was for "personal use." His wife backed up that claim, saying "Mark needs it to masturbate."

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/11/new-suspect-emerges-in-aruba-murder.html

They He and his Wife were named as suspects in the case of missing teenager Natalee Holloway and interviewed by Dutch Police at one point ??

Thanks, Edward.  OOOOooHHH, How I LOVE THAT STORY.  Glald you brought it back.

I know he was glad his wife cleared that up!   

For some reason, Mark Purcell put himself squarely in the middle of this.  Gotta wonder why?

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: May 18, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »

hotping, Helen Back, Keepthefaith, Magnolia, klaasend, San, can, Buckeye, Cageman and 14 guests

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 18, 2009, 05:36:34 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: May 18, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »

Keepthefaith, hotping, cajun miracle, Debbie, Magnolia, klaasend, Helen Back, MuffyBee and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2009, 05:48:55 PM »

Keepthefaith, hotping, cajun miracle, Debbie, Magnolia, klaasend, Helen Back, MuffyBee and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keepthefaith, Helen Back, can, hotping, Magnolia, Debbie, cajun miracle, klaasend, MuffyBee and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

WoW...Patterns,patterns,patterns

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: May 18, 2009, 05:49:15 PM »

Mother Warns Austin Students About Travel Dangers

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/stories/051809kvue_Holloway_talk-cb.170a9b37.html#

03:39 PM CDT on Monday, May 18, 2009

By TOM HARRIS
KVUE News

It's been almost four years since high school senior Natalee Holloway disappeared off the island of Aruba. It's a story that captured worldwide attention.

KVUE News

Beth Holloway

Beth Holloway, mother of the missing girl, travels the US warning students about the dangers when traveling abroad. She spent the morning at Austin High School.

Holloway believes her daughter was kidnapped, raped and murdered. She says it's a tough story to tell, but one that high school students need to hear.

"There is a real connection. I think they can see themselves in Natalee's shoes, and I think they can also see me as their parent," she said.

Holloway says she is not discouraging the students from traveling. She just wants them to always have a plan and stick together.

Austin High Student Kellie Dashiell was listening.

"I think it's important because whenever people my age travel, they never expect something like that to happen," Dashiell said.

Austin High student Courtney Upstatd says it's a good message to hear.

"We went to Costa Rica for a month without parents. It is a completely different atmosphere than America and you just really need to be aware of your surroundings," said Upstatd.

It was the Austin High School parents who brought Holloway in to talk to their kids.

"Who would have ever thought that with a group of hundred students, chaperoned... that something like this could happen. Parents never want to get that phone call," said Christi Davidson, who has a son at the school.

Holloway says she may never get justice for Natalee's death, but she wants to help others.

"They are always very appreciative and will come up to me just to say thank you. They say it gives them a whole new perspective on how they want to live their lives," Holloway said.

Austin High School students gave Holloway a standing ovation at the end of her presentation.

Good for Beth!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 18, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »

Keepthefaith, Helen Back, can, hotping, Magnolia, Debbie, cajun miracle, klaasend, MuffyBee and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

WoW...Patterns,patterns,patterns

Someone brought some friends...
Keepthefaith, Helen Back, Magnolia, can, hotping, Debbie, cajun miracle, klaasend, MuffyBee and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 18, 2009, 05:52:27 PM »

Good afternoon
 Keepthefaith, Helen Back, Magnolia, can, hotping, Debbie, cajun miracle, klaasend and 20 Guests.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: May 18, 2009, 05:54:10 PM »

Hi MuffyBee! 

In God We Trust!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: May 18, 2009, 05:59:16 PM »

HI Monkeys!

I was one of the guests up there   Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.