April 27, 2024, 09:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322566 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 18, 2009, 07:34:38 PM »

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm AKA MARK PURCELL/MIP6

If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?

Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.
Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.

Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population

of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person

who helped in the beginning.

Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.

Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.

Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.
Doc
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: May 18, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »

@ Kermit

Can you get the info on Anita June 1st 2005 when she got off the flight from the Netherlands did she have the other 2 boy's with her?

Stay away from Evil Island
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 18, 2009, 07:44:32 PM »

This clown has serious "issues" and that Robin would enjoy him causes me serious concern. But, its her life and her Karma. an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: May 18, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:43 am AKA MARK PURCELL/MIP6

Top my list would be Natalee.

Followed by Beth & Julia in the same room at the same time with me sitting off to the side controlling Jug on his

leash so he couldn’t shove Julia again.
Bad dog Jug, bad dog.

As I am asking the questions I could watch that little vein on Beth’s forehead start to throb with anger as Julia sits

there calmly giving truthful answers to what took place in reference to the conversations between the two of them in

those first few weeks.

When it’s Beth turn to answer all I would hear would be a bunch stammering & stuttering along with the “you knows” and

not relevant's.

Heel Jug, bad dog.

Doc

Kermit, what are those funny bits in the posts. 
Those markings remind me when I have my computer set to Canadian instead of American. 
i. e. what time is it  =  what time is it?
i. e. Im puzzled =  I'm puzzled ???
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 18, 2009, 07:46:57 PM »

Keepthefaith, San, Helen Back, rjdeer, Magnolia, Artcolley, Icehawk, Blue Moon, RoxiBalboa, Buckeye, hotping, bastibro, can, MuffyBee and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Patterns,Patterns,Patterns....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 18, 2009, 07:48:03 PM »

2AM in the Netherlands Bastibro..You're up late!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »

Mark Purcell is one angry little old man!

At least his wife, Marlene, "stands up" for him.  Since he can't "stand up" for himself, or by himself. Monkey Devil!

May be why he's so angry.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »

Keepthefaith, San, Helen Back, rjdeer, Magnolia, Artcolley, Icehawk, Blue Moon, RoxiBalboa, Buckeye, hotping, bastibro, can, MuffyBee and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keepthefaith, Helen Back, Magnolia, Artcolley, can, klaasend, bastibro, rjdeer, Buckeye, San, Icehawk, RoxiBalboa, Blue Moon, hotping, MuffyBee and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: May 18, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »

Followed by Beth & Julia in the same room at the same time with me sitting off to the side controlling Jug on his

Bad dog Jug, bad dog.

As I am asking the questions I could watch that little vein on Beth’s forehead start to throb with anger as Julia sits

there calmly giving truthful answers to what took place in reference to the conversations between the two of them in

those first few weeks.

When it’s Beth turn to answer all I would hear would be a bunch stammering & stuttering along with the “you knows” and

not relevant's.

Heel Jug, bad dog.

Doc

Those markings remind me when I have my computer set to Canadian instead of American. 

CAN - it has to do with the fonts used in the original posts from the original site they were copied from.  Sometimes the sites and content get slightly corrupted too which messes up the fonts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: May 18, 2009, 07:53:49 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Aruba-Four-Years-Later-Financial-Impact/7geuMti81UaVpRrYgOEoOg.cspx

Aruba Four Years Later: Financial Impact
  Reported by: Kimberly Rankin
Reported by: Cynthia Gould
Last Update: 3:55 pm 

(CBS 42) Four years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the story is still very much on the minds of the people of Aruba.

Evert jan van Versendaal has lived on the island of Aruba for more than a decade.  He came here to run a restaurant, but ever since the Natalee Holloway disappearance, he's seen the country he loves turn into the black eye of the Caribbean.

"There is still a little cloud over Aruba, and still people are going to doubt like I am not going to go there."

And it infuriates him.

"How many people are missing in Alabama?  Is there every day a big show in Alabama?  Is the whole world watching Alabama?  But now the whole world was watching Aruba.

And then to add insult to injury, Beth Holloway's plea for a tourist boycottEvert says only affected the innocent mom and pop shops.

"They were the first ones that were hurt.  The big companies, there were a lot of money behind the big hotels, they will survive.  But if tourism is down like 25%, thats a lot with a small business.

But its been four years, and Evert says the tourists have returned.  While many businesses say they are recovering from the Natalee Holloway situation, others say they are still affected, especially in this bad economy just like everyone else.

"Right now the business is going down.  We are in high season, but we don't have the high season in two years already."

Tony Matilda runs a small business on the beaches of Aruba, showing tourists there is more to do than lay by the water.

"I do the jet skiing, the water sporting, the para sailing, the jet skiing, skuba diving, snorkeling."

But it seems like in past few months he's done a lot less rentals and a lot more sitting around, just like many restaurant servers.

"They see that the place is so calm, no not that much business, and why it so calm.  I start to tell them about the economy and they jump at the Natalee thing.  I personally think its part of the economy and it has something to do with Natalee too," said Elston Peterson.

Peterson says when the tourists are here he makes $130 a day in tips.  When they aren't, a measly $20  That's why Aruba locals hope that people learn from this tragic situation, and next time punish those responsible for the crime and not the entire country.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 07:58:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 18, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »

Bad dog Jug, bad dog.

those first few weeks.

not relevant's.

Heel Jug, bad dog.

Doc

CAN - it has to do with the fonts used in the original posts from the original site they were copied from.  Sometimes the sites and content get slightly corrupted too which messes up the fonts.

Oh, duh.  Thanks for explaining Klaas. Sorry, there goes my thought that perhaps some of those posts were made from Canada.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: May 18, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »

Keepthefaith, Helen Back, Magnolia, Artcolley, can, klaasend, bastibro, rjdeer, Buckeye, San, Icehawk, RoxiBalboa, Blue Moon, hotping, MuffyBee and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keepthefaith, can, Debbie, BoxerDawg, Magnolia, MuffyBee, RoxiBalboa, Blue Moon, bastibro, Buckeye, Icehawk, Mary Ann, Artcolley, San, hotping and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 18, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=trackip;searchip=199.2.115.71

(CBS 42) Four years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the story is still very much on the minds of the people of Aruba.

Evert jan van Versendaal has lived on the island of Aruba for more than a decade.  He came here to run a restaurant, but ever since the Natalee Holloway disappearance, he's seen the country he loves turn into the black eye of the Caribbean.

"There is still a little cloud over Aruba, and still people are going to doubt like I am not going to go there."

And it infuriates him.

"How many people are missing in Alabama?  Is there every day a big show in Alabama?  Is the whole world watching Alabama?  But now the whole world was watching Aruba.

And then to add insult to injury, Beth Holloway's plea for a tourist boycottEvert says only affected the innocent mom and pop shops.

"They were the first ones that were hurt.  The big companies, there were a lot of money behind the big hotels, they will survive.  But if tourism is down like 25%, thats a lot with a small business.

But its been four years, and Evert says the tourists have returned.  While many businesses say they are recovering from the Natalee Holloway situation, others say they are still affected, especially in this bad economy just like everyone else.

"Right now the business is going down.  We are in high season, but we don't have the high season in two years already."

Tony Matilda runs a small business on the beaches of Aruba, showing tourists there is more to do than lay by the water.

"I do the jet skiing, the water sporting, the para sailing, the jet skiing, skuba diving, snorkeling."

But it seems like in past few months he's done a lot less rentals and a lot more sitting around, just like many restaurant servers.

"They see that the place is so calm, no not that much business, and why it so calm.  I start to tell them about the economy and they jump at the Natalee thing.  I personally think its part of the economy and it has something to do with Natalee too," said Elston Peterson.

Peterson says when the tourists are here he makes $130 a day in tips.  When they aren't, a measly $20  That's why Aruba locals hope that people learn from this tragic situation, and next time punish those responsible for the crime and not the entire country.

ugh, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  These people have no one to blame but themselves.  They still will not demand of THEIR police/government to stop with the BS and cleanse their little island of the evil that has resided there for the past 4 years and the scum who are on the run from Justice.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design its much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: May 18, 2009, 08:02:47 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Aruba-Four-Years-Later-Financial-Impact/7geuMti81UaVpRrYgOEoOg.cspx

And it infuriates him.

I just saw a little teaser of the segment with Jossy that will air tonight at 10.

Jossy says:  I have here documents that have never been published....
then the announcer says:  Find out what information is in those documents tonight at 10.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 18, 2009, 08:05:29 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 18, 2009, 08:08:00 PM »

You know I see Glenda back to defending Aruba at RU and MIP6 has his panties in a wad.  Wonder if these ex-patriots are beginning to realize that the Dr. Phil people aren't going to settle out of court? 

Hey, when the trial starts next year maybe Renfro and Purcell will be called as witnesses?   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: May 18, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »

Thanks Magnolia.
Seems he was going to publish some info, in Diario a long time ago.  Information from tapes IIRC. 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: May 18, 2009, 08:22:32 PM »

You know I see Glenda back to defending Aruba at RU and MIP6 has his panties in a wad.  Wonder if these ex-patriots are beginning to realize that the Dr. Phil people aren't going to settle out of court? 

Hey, when the trial starts next year maybe Renfro and Purcell will be called as witnesses?   

Monkey Devil!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 18, 2009, 08:27:16 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion as to why Jossy is releasing information now?

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #359 on: May 18, 2009, 08:31:38 PM »

Thank You Magnolia! I Appreciate You Very Much! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.