April 28, 2024, 12:26:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 323036 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: May 18, 2009, 11:23:10 PM »

Jossy said it will never be solved unless a miracle happens and her remains are found!

Whatta bet Jossy knows those remains will never be found...So.Again.The whole Island knows Natalee Holloway was DRUGGED,RAPED AND MURDERED.They know who did it but,NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN!

THE PERSISTENCE AND THE CONTINUED COVER-UP IS WHERE IT'S AT

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: May 18, 2009, 11:24:40 PM »

Jossy said it will never be solved unless a miracle happens and her remains are found!

A miracle did happen. 

thanks Magnolia

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 18, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

Magnolia - thanks!  Are they going to continue the reports tomorrow night?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: May 18, 2009, 11:25:05 PM »

Thanks, Magnolia.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: May 18, 2009, 11:25:43 PM »

A miracle did happen. 

thanks Magnolia

YES IT DID....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #445 on: May 18, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: May 18, 2009, 11:27:06 PM »

I am anxious to see the transcript of the Jossy interview.
I didn't hear any never before disclosed information.
The reporter went to the Sloot's house but they wouldn't come to the door.
Jossy said about Van der Straten showing favoritism.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: May 18, 2009, 11:27:24 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

Research has shown that blueberries are loaded with cell-protecting antioxidants called anthocyanins. Of the forty fruits and vegetables tested, blueberries had the highest antioxidant capacity. Antioxidants have the potential to prevent cancer and can slow the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, possibly helping to fend off heart attacks.

Bring it!!!  Monkey Devil!

The big question.  Can blueberries cure a toothache lickity split.

Janet

I don't know about blueberries, but if you open a leaf of your aloe vera plant and put it on the tooth
it will stop a toothache.

Well, we have aloe vera all over...I will go pick some.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: May 18, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »

Thank You Magnolia and Hello Jannnnettttttt!

Off to the gym so i may one-day enjoy an award winning Bacon-Cheeseburger from the Burger-God(AKA WRECK),AKA 7 game winning streak Ranger fan...... Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 18, 2009, 11:29:38 PM »

More updates to the article:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Where-is-the-Natalee-Holloway-Investigation-Today/luzB0UvRiEa6F0FL4nb2Ww.cspx

Where is the Natalee Holloway Investigation Today?
  Reported by: Kimberly Rankin
Reported by: Cynthia Gould
Last Update: 4:17 pm 

(AP) May marks the four year anniversary of the disappearance of Natallee Holloway.  CBS 42 was in Aruba recently to find out what's happening with the investigation.  We uncovered some new allegations and more claims of a botched investigation.

Beautiful beaches, clear blue water and plenty of sunshine.  But this island still lives under a cloud.

“It's still hurting us.”

Both police and prosecutors refused to talk about the Holloway case, only saying it's open and they are following leads.

“Officially it is still open, but I don't think they are doing anything with it.”

Jossy Mansuer, who's lived on the island all his life, owns Diario, the local newspaper.  Diario's stories often directed police to witnesses and leads.

“We know more or less what happened.  She was done away with.  Murder? Yes,” said Mansuer.

“Classic case of money, power and never getting caught?”

“Exactly, influence, political, specifically from Holland,” said Mansuer.

Mansuer says the investigation was clouded by the fact that the father of suspect Joran van der Sloot was a judge who worked with the same authorities handling the Holloway case.

“He was working with all these people.  Judges developed close friendships or understandings.  I have documents that have never been published in which Joran makes statements, which were corrected in his father's handwriting saying things that call attention not to foul play but favoritism,” said Mansuer.

Mansuer questions why the three suspects were not arrested within the first 24 hours, and claims many leads were not followed.  He's also trying to confirm whether Joran confessed early on.

“The only super secret information we are after, we heard there was a confession...the papers have disappeared.”

He discounts theories Natalee was sold into sex slavery.  No similar cases have ever come up.  And as for an accidental overdose, not likely according to Mansuer, since the laws are so lenient in those cases, someone would have come forward to tell what happened.

Mansuer says the release of secret recordings made of Joran turned the island against him and brought renewed sympathy for the family, despite hard feelings over earlier calls for a tourist boycott.

We were unable to talk with anyone at the van der Sloot home in Aruba.  Joran has proclaimed his innocence in interviews, but there are still many doubters on the island.

"After all the stories, it looks like he had something to do with it,” said Evert jan van Versendaal.

Those who knew Joran from school were surprised by the accusations.

"At the school he seemed fine his mother art teacher two brothers all of them regular," said Daniel Ferrara.

But Mansuer paints a much different, darker picture...a young man with a troubled past whose parents always came to the rescue.

“This guy is way beyond control with his anger and that he is capable of doing anything,” said Mansuer.

Natallee was last seen alive at a night club called Carlos and Charlies, which is now closed, getting into the car with Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers.

Mansuer says many in Aruba theorize she was drugged, sexually assaulted then killed...her body likely dumped in the ocean.  Natalee's father organizes periodic searches on the island.

“With time I think may be solved with time.  Don't think in the short term unless a miracle and we find Natalee's remains,” said Mansuer.

In the long term, it's a story that is still very much alive.

“It's definitely something going to be in our hearts and our minds forever.”

Joran van der Sloot we're told is still in Holland.  The Kalpoe brothers live quietly on the island, refusing interviews and staying out of the limelight.

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: May 18, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »

"The Kalpoe brothers live quietly on the island, refusing interviews and staying out of the limelight." That quote pisses me off because at least they get to live. Anyone who would ever think of heading to Aruba should be forced to stay 1 night with those two bags of crap,that would change their future itineraries.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: May 18, 2009, 11:36:44 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

Research has shown that blueberries are loaded with cell-protecting antioxidants called anthocyanins. Of the forty fruits and vegetables tested, blueberries had the highest antioxidant capacity. Antioxidants have the potential to prevent cancer and can slow the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, possibly helping to fend off heart attacks.

Janet

I don't know about blueberries, but if you open a leaf of your aloe vera plant and put it on the tooth
it will stop a toothache.
...... and soothe your sunburn! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 18, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »

HEALTH BENEFITS;

Janet

I feel for you Janet, I just had a tooth pulled a week ago Wednesday.  It was an ordeal that started with a horrible sinus infection.  Ibuprofen gave me some relief.  A lot of the internet sites recommend a tea bag resting between your cheek and the tooth that hurts.  I couldn't do it because I only had family sized tea bags.  I don't know if it really works or not. 

texasmom

The dentist accessed my voice mail and ... gave me a call.  He suggested that I take some Ibuprofen immediately.  Apparently it will relief any swelling.  Hubby has just left for Walmart pharmacy to pick up some.  The dentist told me to come to the office tomorrow around 10:00 AM and ... he would fit me it.  I think a root canal is where it is at but ... right now I would gladly have it pulled.  Immediate relief.

My hubby has aloe vera plants.  We use it for cuts and sprains but ... I have never put that juicy stuff in my mouth.  Magnolia ... I am desperate enought to try it right now and ... it may assist in healing the areas of the mouth that I burned with the asprin.

Thank everybody.

Good Night

Janet
8:35 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: May 18, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

Thank You Magnolia and Hello Jannnnettttttt!

Off to the gym so i may one-day enjoy an award winning Bacon-Cheeseburger from the Burger-God(AKA WRECK),AKA 7 game winning streak Ranger fan...... Monkey Devil!
a LOOOOOOOOOOONG suffering Ranger fan with a few weeks of joy! (hope it holds up!)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: May 18, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »

More updates to the article:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Where-is-the-Natalee-Holloway-Investigation-Today/luzB0UvRiEa6F0FL4nb2Ww.cspx

Where is the Natalee Holloway Investigation Today?
  Reported by: Kimberly Rankin
Reported by: Cynthia Gould
Last Update: 4:17 pm 

(AP) May marks the four year anniversary of the disappearance of Natallee Holloway.  CBS 42 was in Aruba recently to find out what's happening with the investigation.  We uncovered some new allegations and more claims of a botched investigation.

Beautiful beaches, clear blue water and plenty of sunshine.  But this island still lives under a cloud.

“It's still hurting us.”

Both police and prosecutors refused to talk about the Holloway case, only saying it's open and they are following leads.

“Officially it is still open, but I don't think they are doing anything with it.”

Jossy Mansuer, who's lived on the island all his life, owns Diario, the local newspaper.  Diario's stories often directed police to witnesses and leads.

“We know more or less what happened.  She was done away with.  Murder? Yes,” said Mansuer.

“Classic case of money, power and never getting caught?”

“Exactly, influence, political, specifically from Holland,” said Mansuer.

Mansuer says the investigation was clouded by the fact that the father of suspect Joran van der Sloot was a judge who worked with the same authorities handling the Holloway case.

“He was working with all these people.  Judges developed close friendships or understandings.  I have documents that have never been published in which Joran makes statements, which were corrected in his father's handwriting saying things that call attention not to foul play but favoritism,” said Mansuer.

Mansuer questions why the three suspects were not arrested within the first 24 hours, and claims many leads were not followed.  He's also trying to confirm whether Joran confessed early on.

“The only super secret information we are after, we heard there was a confession...the papers have disappeared.”

He discounts theories Natalee was sold into sex slavery.  No similar cases have ever come up.  And as for an accidental overdose, not likely according to Mansuer, since the laws are so lenient in those cases, someone would have come forward to tell what happened.

Mansuer says the release of secret recordings made of Joran turned the island against him and brought renewed sympathy for the family, despite hard feelings over earlier calls for a tourist boycott.

We were unable to talk with anyone at the van der Sloot home in Aruba.  Joran has proclaimed his innocence in interviews, but there are still many doubters on the island.

"After all the stories, it looks like he had something to do with it,” said Evert jan van Versendaal.

Those who knew Joran from school were surprised by the accusations.

"At the school he seemed fine his mother art teacher two brothers all of them regular," said Daniel Ferrara.

But Mansuer paints a much different, darker picture...a young man with a troubled past whose parents always came to the rescue.

“This guy is way beyond control with his anger and that he is capable of doing anything,” said Mansuer.

Natallee was last seen alive at a night club called Carlos and Charlies, which is now closed, getting into the car with Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers.

Mansuer says many in Aruba theorize she was drugged, sexually assaulted then killed...her body likely dumped in the ocean.  Natalee's father organizes periodic searches on the island.

“With time I think may be solved with time.  Don't think in the short term unless a miracle and we find Natalee's remains,” said Mansuer.

In the long term, it's a story that is still very much alive.

“It's definitely something going to be in our hearts and our minds forever.”

Joran van der Sloot we're told is still in Holland.  The Kalpoe brothers live quietly on the island, refusing interviews and staying out of the limelight.

Thanks to all for the updates on this.  The story is alive.   Maybe someday the writers will get the entire scoop & all the names spelled correctly.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: May 18, 2009, 11:40:20 PM »

Janet   - before you go, info on Aloe Vera and mouth problems:

http://www.iasc.org/moore.html

Hope you feel better tomorrow!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: May 18, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »

I have documents that have never been published in which Joran makes statements, which were corrected in his father's handwriting saying things that call attention not to foul play but favoritism,” said Mansuer.

I would like to see those documents.

That in itself is an outrage.   

I've got 36 years, Beth.  Easy Peasy.

Thanks, Magnolia.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: May 18, 2009, 11:43:05 PM »

A miracle did happen. 

thanks Magnolia

You bet it did AZSunny!  Then ... according to Kyle Kingman's own word ... the John Silvetti betrayal happened.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 18, 2009, 11:45:21 PM »

Janet   - before you go, info on Aloe Vera and mouth problems:

http://www.iasc.org/moore.html

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

WOW!

Thanks Klaas and ... thanks Magnolia.

Janet

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 18, 2009, 11:46:26 PM »

Thanks everyone for all the info tonight.

Hey Janet,

Why don't you have hubby pick up some topical pain relief for toothaches?  Kinda like ora-jel for babies.  Just for tonight.

I don't suffer if I don't have to. 

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.