April 27, 2024, 02:43:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322752 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: May 19, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »

Natalee Holloway case looms over aruba like a black cloud.

Tourism dipped 9% after the call for a boycott, but the island has rebounded and
tourism is back up to what it was before.  ( I don't think so)
Tourist feel safe but do not go out except in groups.

I think this report is BS.

Yep!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 19, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »

KYLE WANTING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE LEAK WAS FOR JANUARY 23rd.

Kyle said: "I would really like to know how that got out on the [JAN] 23rd. I know for a fact the following cast of characters knew about the trap and sampling. This is not a complete list, just who I know who knew:
Dateline NBC, Tim Miller, Dave and Robin H., Beth, Persistence crew, Aruban police dive division, Tim Trahan, Louis Schafer (sp), Mos, Richardson, Eduardo Mansur

Kyle said: "Dateline already began scripting a story that we found Natalee on the 29th of Dec. Obviously this was halted on Dec 30th."

Kyle said: "No way would she {Beth] leak."

Kyle said: "I became a member at BNH on Jan 27th."

Kyle said:  The timing also came the day after the prosecution claim the FBI received the samples. (2 weeks late in my opinion). Something's foul in the state of Aruba.

BNH - Mark Purcell................>Capslockwizard..................>Kawish..................>Lorenzo Webb..........>Geerman..........>
Clyde Burke..............>Julia Renfro.............>Angela Mufzenhofer (sp)................>IFA...........>AHTA........>
see the pattern

Thanks Kermit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 19, 2009, 07:52:18 PM »

I noticed they let the camera and crew through customs.  Wonder if that only applied to Greta and Beth during their visit?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: May 19, 2009, 08:18:21 PM »

I want to clear up a point.

"ohcanada" is not the person here at SM from the McKinsey company.

The real person affiliated with that company came forward yesterday - and it is not "ohcanada".

And this person stated he/she does not work in any position related to PR/media/advisor for McKinsey.

This person also stated that he/she is not aware of McKinsey representing anything to do with Aruba - but cannot be certain.

A big thank you, and apologies to this person!

I still don't trust ohcanada.  It is up to no good IMo.

I don't trust ohcanada or anyone else who just registered in December 2008.  Where were they all this time?  Were they an ex-banned member returning under a new nickname?

Sniff....
Actually I did register 2008-12-7!!

Hey, I joined 3-2-08   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: May 19, 2009, 08:19:50 PM »

I look different without eye makeup too. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 19, 2009, 08:24:56 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: May 19, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 19, 2009, 09:51:56 PM »

CBS Natalee Holloway 4 years later:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfy2E_Xp7eo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nfy2E_Xp7eo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o29LNXB--Y0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/o29LNXB--Y0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jsokeizo4q8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Jsokeizo4q8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:59:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 19, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »

Tourism dipped 9% after the call for a boycott, but the island has rebounded and

I totally agree Mags.  Total BS.  They still cannot get the story straight.  Guess we need to ratchet it up a little more.   Monkey Devil!

i agree this is bull shit these tourist have thier head in the sand.  they need to pick up the local papers.  Tourism down- crime up. even crime against tourist is on the rise not to mention how many girls go missing or are abducted by gangs.  sl

Edited by San to fix post.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:16:15 PM by San » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 19, 2009, 10:19:02 PM »

SandyLeiva, if you have time....please tell us what you understand about this story.

Thanks in advance, your help is greatly appreciated!   

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

trio cu owing to atraca tourist fast royal plaza owing to stay condena at castigo of jail, y at servicio comunitario

diabierna ul t imo, the sospechosonan jonathan croes, ilan stamper y yaderick schwengle have to owing to present fast huez for listen they sentencia. t’asina cu yaderick schwengle anteriormente owing to wordo let pound, already cu his participacion in the atraco was minimo. huez owing to achieve legalmente prove cu ilan stamper is complice of atraco on two tourist y is complice of ladronicia also on turistanan. past owing to as cuenta cu ilan stamper was together cu jonathan croes day 4 january 2009 y they owing to atraca the turistanan. huez did take they at bad cu thing they're haci is spite turism for aruba. past owing to condena ilan stamper na12 month of jail of cual 4 month is condicional cu the condicion special cu during the time of proof of 2 year, ilan stamper have to cay bao guia of reclasering for less consumo marihuana. also ilan stamper owing to wordo condena at 160 hour servicio comunitario. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu jonathan croes, is complice of atraco y ladronicia on two person. past owing to show cu day 4 january 2009 jonathan croes owing to leave together cu ilan stamper y cu past owing to tell ilan stamper cu have to of coin. in becindario of royal plaza they owing to atraca two tourist, caminda ilan stamper owing to ranca bag y they core bay in car y ilan stamper owing to entrega the bag at jonathan croes. after ilan stamper owing to bay steal two bag of turistanan cu owing to achieve flat tire y jonathan croes owing to recoge one bag cu ilan stamper owing to let cay. they owing to bay in car y core bay. huez is achieve cu here claramente can talk of complice of atraco y ladronicia, because owing to work together cu ilan stamper. past owing to as cuenta cu jonathan croes is recidivista y owing to condena jonathan croes at 12 month of jail of cual 3 month is condicional cu time of proof 2 year. also jonathan croes have to haci 160 servicio comunitario. for thing is yaderick schwengle, huez is hay’e culpable of complice of ladronicia. past owing to conden’e at 109 day of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: May 19, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

I totally agree Mags.  Total BS.  They still cannot get the story straight.  Guess we need to ratchet it up a little more.   Monkey Devil!

i agree this is bull shit these tourist have thier head in the sand.  they need to pick up the local papers.  Tourism down- crime up. even crime against tourist is on the rise not to mention how many girls go missing or are abducted by gangs.  sl

Edited by San to fix post.

AMEN!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 19, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »

Thanks for the Youtube's Klaas!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: May 19, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »

I noticed they let the camera and crew through customs.  Wonder if that only applied to Greta and Beth during their visit?

I think they'll probably let anybody in with anything now....if they'll spend a few dollars!   Monkey Devil!

bradysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: May 19, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys! ( off topic real quick )
Thank you all for your warm welcome! Bluemoon, I hope I didn't post too much info...now I'm nervous. I do remember reading about those people stalking Kermit and some others...I wasn't thinking about that when I wrote my whole biography for you all.
I know this post is off topic, and I won't continue to post off topic things, but just posted my info so you all would know who I am and why I'm here. I guess it doesn't matter that much, because as we've all seen, there are some GREAT liars out there and for all you know, I'm a 500 lb he/she!! lol
I read alot, but don't post much, and when I do, I have a bad habit of posting and then getting distracted for hours and forget to check back for replys or questions, so if there are any questions anyone has for me ever, if I don't post back right away it's because I've probably walked away from my computer, trying to keep up with my four year old.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, and I'm glad you've made me a part of your community Klaasend! Thank you! Goodnight Everyone! God bless Natalee Holloway, and I although I don't "preach" about religion, I AM a firm believer in the bible and that ALL THAT IS DONE IN DARKNESS WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. It may not be right now, or even a year from now, but eventually the WHOLE truth will come out, every little detail will be revealed.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 19, 2009, 10:44:11 PM »

I think this says at least one of the suspects was set free!   

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

because; cu not have sufficient fiscal, entrega of documentonan is yegando late huez is let sospechoso of drugs pound, pendiente day the caso wordo deal

the sospechoso of traficacion of drugs, julio de la cruz paula, diabierna ultimo owing to wordo let pound. huez owing to tell cu past owing to achieve the documentonan of the caso mucho late, but the do not culpa ministerio publico p’esaki. past owing to tell cu for enough time end ministerio publico have scarcedad of fiscal y the mature cu have accionnan pisa is tumando lugar, is comprendibel cu can happen cu documentonan is arrive mucho late for can study they debidamente. diabierna ultimo julio de la cruz paula y his acompañante johanny del carmen jacobs ventura owing to present fast huez. johanny del carmen jacobs ventura actualmente do not close more, already cu huez owing to lage pound, because the have child at home y not have none person for see for they. fiscal is acusa they cu among 1 january 2008 y 6 december 2008 owing to exporta cocaine y also day 6 december 2008m they was in posecion ilegal of arm of candela y municion. also they're wordo acusa of posecion of marihuana. t’asina cu day 27 march 2009 end they caso owing to come fast, but owing to stay posponi. is during razia n’e cas owing to achieve the drugs y arm of candela. huez owing to tell cu by cu past owing to achieve the documentonan tuesday, is mucho late for bay study esakinan. past owing to splica cu have palabracionnan among ministerio publico y corte for send documentonan at time. huez owing to tell cu do not culpa of ministerio publico, already cu for ultimo añanan have scarcedad of fiscal y mirando the mature cu have one cantidad of accion is tumando lugar, not have sufficient personal. advocate figaroa owing to ask huez for suspende the detencion of julio de la cruz paula, but fiscal owing to opone. finalmente huez owing to tell cu according corte european one person cu admiti will can keep his caso enbez of stay close. the is achieve cu julio de la cruz paula will can bay cas, but cu the have to entrega pasaporte provided that espera of the caso penal contra dje. this for evita cu julio de la cruz will bandona aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: May 19, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »

Hope everybody noticed the "Jacobs" in one of the suspects name!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 19, 2009, 11:04:46 PM »

I see our reporter "Magnolia" is here!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 19, 2009, 11:12:05 PM »

Time to call it a night. Thanks TM for the news stories.  Thanks Mags for updates on what is being reported by CBS from Aruba.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 19, 2009, 11:35:04 PM »

Time to call it a night. Thanks TM for the news stories.  Thanks Mags for updates on what is being reported by CBS from Aruba.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

You're welcome, Blue Moon!

Good Night!

I hope you peek in one more time and see her, I was off in the newspapers!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: May 19, 2009, 11:44:49 PM »

I didn't report because they put the transcript up as soon as the segment is over.
I watched and it was yucky.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.