April 27, 2024, 01:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322723 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: May 22, 2009, 03:26:42 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: May 22, 2009, 03:27:04 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: May 22, 2009, 03:28:58 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

WE'RE STILL HERE PERSISTENCE..WE GOIN NOWHERE

HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: May 22, 2009, 03:30:34 AM »

.............................................. ..............................................................

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 22, 2009, 09:37:25 AM »

REMINDER

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.

______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: May 22, 2009, 09:38:56 AM »

REMINDER

color=red]2008[/color]

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: May 22, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »

REMINDER

JOHN SILVETTI - CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  05/08/08 - John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle Kigman:  06/06/08 - Here's some interesting news: John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

Kyle Kingman:  06/10/08 - He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman:  06/13/08 - John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman:  06/29/08 - I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

Kyle Kingman:  06/29/08 - I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.  ... Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out.

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 22, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Thank you for the reminders of where our focus should be!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: May 22, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »

FYI

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5034.msg816501#msg816501
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 22, 2009, 11:09:43 AM »

The Hague to investigate
state of Aruba government

There is a lot amiss in Aruba, said Senator Marijke Linthorst of the labour party PvdA. “There is no compulsory education, the economy is kept largely going by many illegal and underpaid labourers, while a part of the population is unemployed and there are stubborn rumours about corruption. That is not good for the image of Aruba and of the Kingdom,” she said.

Linthorst explained that citizens are afraid to voice their criticism publicly and therefore these people should be heard under oath as part of a study. Investigators should also be able to have access to confidential material. Otherwise such a study was of no use, she added

Bijleveld-Schouten agreed with Senator Linthorst that “all information should surface” and she said she would look at the possibility to have people heard under oath. The majority of the factions in the First Chamber expressed their support for the study and were happy to note that the State Secretary was taking the situation in Aruba seriously.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m004/arubam004.html
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: May 22, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »

Antilles free trade zones come under scrutiny

May 21st, 2009 • Before the summer recess Interior Secretary Ank Bijleveld and Justice Minister Hirsch Ballin will produce a report on the so-called E-zones, the free trade zones (FTZs) to be found on a number of Antillian islands which remain part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The promise was made yesterday to SP Senator Sineke ten Horn during a debate on political relations within the Kingdom. These free trade zones are in reality tax havens. Any corporation claiming establishment within an FTZ, even if this amounts to no more than a post-box, is obliged to pay no more than 2% tax on its profits. Curaçao is the principal beneficiary.

On Tuesday, barely two days after a narrow majority on Curaçao had voted for a future in which the island will develop further towards independence, the Senate of the Netherlands debated the future of all of the Dutch Antilles, each of which will eventually go its own way, whether as an independent country or as a local authority within the Netherlands.

Although Sineke ten Horn declared her agreement with the process which the result of the referendum in Curaçao has set in motion, she insisted that a solution must be found to the problem of tax havens existing with the Kingdom of the Netherlands. "Surely we can't avoid discussing the continue existence of these zones within the Kingdom?" she said. "My party, in any case, cannot agree to that.”

According to Ten Horn this would also go against what was agreed in 1993 when Aruba – another of the Antillean islands - was preparing for the independence it gained three years later. “At that time we came to an agreement that in the case of regulations that were not deemed to be broadly acceptable internationally, or which lead to a disproportionate disadvantage for other parts of the Kingdom, the fiscal regime and the tax regulations must be adapted," she pointed out.

Ten Horn noted that these FTZs are also used for the transit of illegal narcotics and other smuggled goods, such as alcohol and cigarettes, as well as for money laundering. “Surely in our Kingdom we cannot content ourselves with making agreements about better law enforcement and the fight against serious crime, " she said "Shouldn't we also be discussing getting rid of the causes of such, such as these free trade zones?"

Secretary Bijleveld expressed no disagreement with this, and promised to produce a report on the zones and begin a 'Kingdom-wide' discussion of the issue.

http://international.sp.nl/bericht/34704/090521-antilles_free_trade_zones_come_under_scrutiny.html

Morning monkeys

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: May 22, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »

About time:  (tick tock tick tock)

The Hague to investigate

THE HAGUE--Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten is initiating a broad, independent scientific study into the quality and the possible wrong-doings of the Aruban Government.

Bijleveld-Schouten announced this during a meeting with the First Chamber on Tuesday. Various members of the Chamber had voiced their concerns about the maintenance of law and order and good governance on Aruba. Senators reported that during their visit to the island in January this year, they were informed about possible misuse of power by government, corruption and intimidation.

Senator Frank van Kappen of the liberal democratic VVD party explained that the Dutch delegation was approached several times by citizens who said the integrity of Aruba’s government was lacking. “We could not determine whether these accusations were based on the truth or rumours. But it is a fact that these accusations of corruption, nepotism and intimidation came from Arubans of all layers of society,” he said.

Seeing that these accusations create tension which adversely affects the relations between the Netherlands and Aruba, Van Kappen suggested initiating an independent study to “separate fact from fiction.” The Dutch Government in any case should not lean back on this matter, but take the bull by the horns. That is also in the interest of Aruba because a reputation as a safe and well-managed country is crucial for the tourism industry,” said Van Kappen.

There is a lot amiss in Aruba, said Senator Marijke Linthorst of the labour party PvdA. “There is no compulsory education, the economy is kept largely going by many illegal and underpaid labourers, while a part of the population is unemployed and there are stubborn rumours about corruption. That is not good for the image of Aruba and of the Kingdom,” she said.

Linthorst explained that citizens are afraid to voice their criticism publicly and therefore these people should be heard under oath as part of a study. Investigators should also be able to have access to confidential material. Otherwise such a study was of no use, she added.

According to Linthorst, the study was crucial to determine whether there was truth to the accusations and reports. “There are two possibilities: the rumours are correct and corruption is tackled, or the rumours are incorrect and the accusations are refuted for once and for all,” she said.

State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten said she shared the concerns of the Senators. The state of governance is a point of concern,” she said, announcing that she would be discussing a memo on this issue with the Second Chamber next Wednesday. The Second Chamber had asked for a memo on the state of affairs on Aruba earlier this year.

Bijleveld-Schouten said a more in-depth study was necessary, a scientific study comparable to the study by the Dutch scientific research centre WODC on St. Maarten. But the study should not take as long as the one about St. Maarten which took some three years to be completed. She said this study had to be done at a faster pace and should take about half a year to complete.

Bijleveld-Schouten agreed with Senator Linthorst that “all information should surface” and she said she would look at the possibility to have people heard under oath. The majority of the factions in the First Chamber expressed their support for the study and were happy to note that the State Secretary was taking the situation in Aruba seriously.

Copyright ©2008 The Daily Herald St. Maarten
E-mail Webmaster 38
   St. Maarten

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: May 22, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »

Pressure coming from all sides: Monkey Devil!

Tax haven crackdown to hit offshore financial centres

The number of offshore financial centres could shrink by half within the next five years as the worldwide crackdown on tax havens gathers pace, according to a prominent Jersey-based financial lobbyist.

Geoff Cook, chief executive of Jersey Finance, a promotional body representing the financial services industry on the Channel Island, said: “It is not inconceivable to think that the number of offshore finance centres could fall by half in the next few years.”

Cook was responding to a question on the future of offshore centres at a conference hosted by Jersey Finance in London last week. The Paris-based Organisation of for Economic Co-operation and Development lists 38 jurisdictions as tax havens.

These include Jersey, the Cayman Islands and Liechtenstein, and less well-known and small jurisdictions such as the Caribbean islands of Aruba and Montserrat and Nauru in the Pacific.

Cook and others reckon smaller offshore centres will feel pressure to meet increasingly tougher regulatory and disclosure rules from international organisations and governments demanding greater transparency.

Tax havens are being forced to sign anti-secrecy agreements, or face possible sanctions from G20 countries. An estimated $7 trillion (€5.2 trillion) of assets are held offshore and, according to pressure group Tax Justice Network, developed countries lose $180bn a year in evaded taxes.

Jay Krause, a partner at law firm Withers, said: “The next stage of development in international information sharing in tax matters will likely focus on establishing ‘automatic’ information exchange between jurisdictions.

Such procedures may in practice be challenging for some of the smaller offshore centres to implement.” Currently, Most offshore centres only disclose information on accounts when there is a specific request from another country that has signed a tax information exchange agreement with the tax haven.

Krause added that smaller offshore centres will also struggle to attract the required talent to defend themselves against regulatory pressures.

http://www.wealth-bulletin.com/home/content/105421554

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: May 22, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »

Thanks, Helen Back.     

Hello to all. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 22, 2009, 12:17:30 PM »

Pressure coming from all sides: Monkey Devil!

Tax haven crackdown to hit offshore financial centres

The number of offshore financial centres could shrink by half within the next five years as the worldwide crackdown on tax havens gathers pace, according to a prominent Jersey-based financial lobbyist.

Geoff Cook, chief executive of Jersey Finance, a promotional body representing the financial services industry on the Channel Island, said: “It is not inconceivable to think that the number of offshore finance centres could fall by half in the next few years.”

Cook was responding to a question on the future of offshore centres at a conference hosted by Jersey Finance in London last week. The Paris-based Organisation of for Economic Co-operation and Development lists 38 jurisdictions as tax havens.

These include Jersey, the Cayman Islands and Liechtenstein, and less well-known and small jurisdictions such as the Caribbean islands of Aruba and Montserrat and Nauru in the Pacific.

Cook and others reckon smaller offshore centres will feel pressure to meet increasingly tougher regulatory and disclosure rules from international organisations and governments demanding greater transparency.

Tax havens are being forced to sign anti-secrecy agreements, or face possible sanctions from G20 countries. An estimated $7 trillion (€5.2 trillion) of assets are held offshore and, according to pressure group Tax Justice Network, developed countries lose $180bn a year in evaded taxes.

Jay Krause, a partner at law firm Withers, said: “The next stage of development in international information sharing in tax matters will likely focus on establishing ‘automatic’ information exchange between jurisdictions.

Such procedures may in practice be challenging for some of the smaller offshore centres to implement.” Currently, Most offshore centres only disclose information on accounts when there is a specific request from another country that has signed a tax information exchange agreement with the tax haven.

Krause added that smaller offshore centres will also struggle to attract the required talent to defend themselves against regulatory pressures.

http://www.wealth-bulletin.com/home/content/105421554

I hope that Aruba struggles BIG TIME.........Paulus may just get his come uppance from the WHOLE WORLD,so to speak...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: May 22, 2009, 01:13:22 PM »

The Hague to investigate

Linthorst explained that citizens are afraid to voice their criticism publicly and therefore these people should be heard under oath as part of a study. Investigators should also be able to have access to confidential material. Otherwise such a study was of no use, she added

There are often calls from individual members of the Dutch parliament to investigate wrongdoings encompassing the Aruban administration but ... it never happens.  Aruba can be assured that the Dutch will continue to appease ... not challenge ... as long as Aruban politicians are thisclose with Chavez/Venezuela.

Think about it.  The Dutch investigation into the Aruban investigation which was headed by John Remkes must not have revealed any signs of wrongdoing in the Natalee Holloway case.  I find this very suspicious when it is considered that the Dutch investigators had full access to case files.

Think about it.  Dutch minister John Remkes opposed a motion by Aruban Justice minister Rudy Croes to investigate how the relationship between Jan vander Straaten and Paulus van der Sloot may have hindered the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case.

Think about it.   When Hero Brinkman referred to Aruba as "Corrupt as Hell".  He was shot down by most members of the Dutch Parliamnent.

Janet

++++++

RUDY CROES

Probe into beginning phase Holloway-case
12-12-2008

The Aruban minister of justice Rudy Croes will start an independent study probe in the investigation at beginning stage of the Holloway-case. That has confirmed by the Minister Friday. The preparations have been already made.
Minister Croes accused last week the Dutch police force commissioner Jan van der Starten of seriously impeding the investigation at the beginning stages into American teenager in 2005. Van der Straten allegedly wanted to help his friend Paul van der Sloot with protecting his son Joran, who was suspected to have been involved with the disappearance of American girl.

.State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (kingdom relations), who assumes the charge is not correct, said Thursday that she wanted an immediate probe into the charge of the Arubans minister. She finds it strange that the minister comes only now just with the accusation. The Netherlands is ready to help with the investigation if necessary. Croes says he is “not starting the probe because of her demand. I do not need an instruction."

”The PVV in vain insisted Thursday at the meeting of the Parliamentary Committee Antillian and Arubaanse Affairs (NAAZ) on that the Dutch Kingdom Federal Bureau of Internal Investigation examines the charges. The party stood alone with this proposal in the Second Chamber. VVD Johan Remkes explained why he voted against the motion: he does not consider the Aruban minister ‘as the most reliable source of inspiration'.

Croes was also critical on the Dutch government. According to the minister it has been asked at the time to conceal as much as possibe that Joran is Dutchman. He had appear as much as possible as a Aruban. That had a Dutch minister Minister - ‘I will not say who’ requested, according to Croes.

Bijleveld recognise this criticism. According to her the Netherlands has all possible ways has granted support to the investigation, which was conducted under the guidance of the ALE on Aruba.

PVV-motions

During the meeting of the commission NAAZ the PVV submitted three other motions, which were all defeated. PVV-spokesman Hero Brinkman wanted with the motions to prevent that the Netherlands would contribute to the debt cleansing on the Antilles or would only want to start with this before the general Court of Auditors had looked into this. Also the demand by Brinkman to hold a referundum about the Kingdom restructering in the Netherlands did not find a sympathetic ear in the Chamber.

A motion of SP-Member of Parliament Raak waa, however, adopted. In this he asks the Dutch government clear up what is the future of the special economic areas in other words, tax paradises, on the BES-islands. State Secretary Bijleveld comes in January with new tax laws for the islands. The SP is against tax advantages for companies, which do not contribute to the societ

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/kort-nieuws/car20081212_ANP-vdstraten-croes

++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: May 22, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »

EDIT:

There are often calls from individual members of the Dutch parliament to investigate wrongdoings encompassing the Aruban administration but ... it never happens.  Aruba can be assured that the Dutch will continue to appease ... not challenge ... as long as Aruban politicians are thisclose with Chavez/Venezuela ... as long as Dutch and Aruban as thisclose in matters encompassing corruption.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: May 22, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »

The following transcript of a Greta interview with Hero Brinkman is an excellent read.  Brinkman tells it how it is in regards to the corrupt Aruban investigation that has denied justice to an 18 year old American citizen for almost four years.
_________

Dutch Official: Aruban Holloway Investigators 'Corrupt as Hell'
Tuesday, December 09, 2008

On the Record w/ Greta

Transcript
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464065,00.html

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 22, 2009, 01:46:05 PM »

LOGIC DICATES JANET..It's a DOG & PONY SHOW outta the Netherlands..How many Businesses and dirty contracts has Paulus set up for the politicians of The Netherlands???Me thinks he has more then few in his pocket...whatta ya think???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: May 22, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE AND THE CONTINUED COVER-UP IS WHERE IT'S AT

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.