April 27, 2024, 09:34:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322563 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: May 23, 2009, 12:52:45 AM »

Justice for Natalee....that is our wish....let it be, let it be.     an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: May 23, 2009, 02:03:06 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY MONKEY'S

STAY SAFE & GOD BLESS

WE GOIN NOWHERE UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: May 23, 2009, 02:03:53 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY MONKEY'S

STAY SAFE & GOD BLESS

WE GOIN NOWHERE UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: May 23, 2009, 02:04:42 AM »

gOODnIGHt TM......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #844 on: May 23, 2009, 02:27:20 AM »

gOODnIGHt TM......

Good Night KTF! 

an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 23, 2009, 02:27:54 AM »

Good to see you caesu, hope all is well!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: May 23, 2009, 02:35:59 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.200

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: May 23, 2009, 02:44:27 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.220

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.300

No we don't have an answer yet, a year and four months later....we're still waiting....BUT WE'RE NOT GOING AWAY!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: May 23, 2009, 02:49:10 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.760

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.420

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: May 23, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.240

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: May 23, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: May 23, 2009, 08:49:38 AM »

Translated

Tips drip still within
New prosecutor in Holloway case

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

WILLEM CITY - The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will soon again be headed by a new prosecutor.

Dutch prosecutors two bites their teeth piece on the disappearance of American teenager in 2005. This summer may third Chief Public Prosecutor will try to research on track. The government in Aruba does not want it for years long investigation is concluded. Still, there are hints within that drop further exploration questions. Also hit the island gradually under the spell of conspiracy theories.

Justice in our country will have two weeks to announce that Aruba 'lent' principal officer Hans Mos may leave the island. He will, at his own request, is expected to function abroad.

Press

Chief Prosecutor Mos was the case two years ago over his predecessor Karin Jansen, who was in conflict was concerned with the Aruban Minister of Justice. Also it was under great pressure from American media. Mos was initially in January if the investigation closed, but was forced by new tips the search work to continue. He says its request: "The file Holloway I to my successor. If it is closed again, the later with a new tip be reopened." The strengthening of the Holloway investigation is not separated from the great pressure from the U.S. media. Recently, a beagle flown for new inquiries, which do not either. Next week Saturday, May 30, it is exactly four years since Holloway disappeared.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3989161/__Nieuwe_aanklager_in_zaak-Holloway__.html?p=17,1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: May 23, 2009, 09:20:03 AM »

Translated

Tips drip still within

WILLEM CITY - The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will soon again be headed by a new prosecutor.

Dutch prosecutors two bites their teeth piece on the disappearance of American teenager in 2005. This summer may third Chief Public Prosecutor will try to research on track. The government in Aruba does not want it for years long investigation is concluded. Still, there are hints within that drop further exploration questions. Also hit the island gradually under the spell of conspiracy theories.

Justice in our country will have two weeks to announce that Aruba 'lent' principal officer Hans Mos may leave the island. He will, at his own request, is expected to function abroad.

Press

Chief Prosecutor Mos was the case two years ago over his predecessor Karin Jansen, who was in conflict was concerned with the Aruban Minister of Justice. Also it was under great pressure from American media. Mos was initially in January if the investigation closed, but was forced by new tips the search work to continue. He says its request: "The file Holloway I to my successor. If it is closed again, the later with a new tip be reopened." The strengthening of the Holloway investigation is not separated from the great pressure from the U.S. media. Recently, a beagle flown for new inquiries, which do not either. Next week Saturday, May 30, it is exactly four years since Holloway disappeared.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3989161/__Nieuwe_aanklager_in_zaak-Holloway__.html?p=17,1

Recenly, a humans read for question, which not understood. Come across.  Monkey Devil!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: May 23, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »

Translated

Tips drip still within

Press

Recenly, a humans read for question, which not understood. Come across.  Monkey Devil!

Good morning, wreck.....just noticed your head isn't flaming.....that must be Golba's canine being referenced, yes?   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: May 23, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »

Translated

Tips drip still within

Press

Good morning, wreck.....just noticed your head isn't flaming.....that must be Golba's canine being referenced, yes?   
I guess!!  Monkey Devil! (I don't think Lighttanks was a Beagle, though!)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: May 23, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »

Translated

Tips drip still within

Press

I guess!!  Monkey Devil! (I don't think Lighttanks was a Beagle, though!)

True.       I am picturing Snoopy's Red Baron, right now.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: May 23, 2009, 10:47:16 AM »

SS posted at GoldMonkey
Kermit/Pickle repeatedly posted in the SM forum  http://s1zetaboards.com/Speakingofthediots, that she thought the photographs and posts were funny.

I did not - you are a bold faced liar.

I only wished I had thought of that idea to start a blog. The person who is writing that is very creative!

The only conspiracy is you! You and hotshot are running around paranoid and thinking I am everyone and telling people it's my website and it's my blog and I'm this person or that. I am NONE Of them! NONE! Zero! Zilch! NADA!
I got BIG NEWS FOR YOU donkeys - I do not have any websites or blogs. Obviously, people find you despicable.

They've tried to connect me and SM to that blog as well.  ******* even emailed Red about it.  Of course, I have nothing to do with that site.  They're despirately trying to figure out who all is posting over there and how much they know.  Likely they are affraid more of their personal business will be posted. 

I didn't know that.
They keep saying I'm Lifesong too and I'm not.

Which shows how much they suck at research...they've posted personal information for both of us...yet they still want to claim we're the same person? 

Idiots!   Monkey Devil!

Btw, Kermit, I adore you!  The thing about monkeys...the non-lying, non-personal agenda, not seeking credit kind of monkeys...is that we stand with our own.  They should think of us like the Verizon Wireless Network commercials.   

Ah, its good to be home!

Back to catching up...

Hi Wreck!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: May 23, 2009, 10:58:50 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: May 23, 2009, 11:37:17 AM »

Good Morning All.

It is a beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  Son, DIL and 2 /2 year old grandson from Vancouver Island should be arriving around 11:00 am and ... then a family gathering in Vancouver at the home of hubby's sister is where it is at.

Have a good day ... long weekend.

Janet
8:30 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: May 23, 2009, 11:51:26 AM »

Hi Lifesong

Good to see ya back.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.