April 27, 2024, 01:34:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322707 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: May 24, 2009, 02:52:13 AM »

FWIW.......Kat_Gram has always been a straight shooter from the beginning....
That said...after four long years, no one is expected to keep up and post day to day.....
Sometimes we get too critical/short with emerging posters from the past.....
because some of us haven't always been here on SM....
SAN pointed out quickly Kat_Grams sincerity from the get go....
Point is......Let's not turn away opinions too soon just because a someone posts an opinion that may not necessarily reflect the short term discussions...
It's about Natalee/Beth/Dave....Justice
Well said!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: May 24, 2009, 02:54:05 AM »

Well ---- maybe not "well said" -- but we get the drift!!!  Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #942 on: May 24, 2009, 02:54:13 AM »

TexasMom....Always good to see you!
Good Night Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is where it is at!
Suck on THAT aruba....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #943 on: May 24, 2009, 03:14:20 AM »

TexasMom....Always good to see you!
Good Night Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is where it is at!
Suck on THAT aruba....

Good Night billb!  Always good to see you too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: May 24, 2009, 03:18:19 AM »

Well ---- maybe not "well said" -- but we get the drift!!!  Monkey Devil!

I agree, and if you hadn't responded first....I probably would have said "well said" too.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: May 24, 2009, 08:39:32 AM »

That said...after four long years, no one is expected to keep up and post day to day.....
Point is......Let's not turn away opinions too soon just because a someone posts an opinion that may not necessarily reflect the short term discussions...

Totally agree with this post.  I guess I am an "emerging poster from the past" or I am one who hasn't always been here on SM.  I read nearly every day, don't post a lot because I do not have information that will help Natalee's case.  That doesn't mean I don't care what happens to her.  I don't know all of the history that has gone on here over the years nor do I know the people that have caused trouble in the past and/or continue to do so.  I do know that if a person is not made to feel welcome on a forum they will leave.  If a person is ignored on a forum they will leave.  I mean what is the point of continuing to post when you are ignored? 

It is a shame that people have their own agendas and stir up trouble but not everyone is all about that.  Some of us just want justice for Natalee.  That is the reason we are here.  All I have to offer is support.

I will go away again and continue to read and pray that Natalee will be brought home and the ones responsible are punished.  That's all I can do.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 24, 2009, 11:04:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

It is another beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  Papa and I have been up for two hours playing Thomas Train with 2 1/2 year old grandson while Mommy and Daddy have a sleep in.  He is quite the little guy.  We are so blessed.

If anybody is aware if there is public access to TES and John Silvetti donations designated to the ocean search for Natalee Holloway ... I would appreciate if the info is posted.  I am working on it from this end.  I will share if anything significant is revealed.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: May 24, 2009, 11:05:53 AM »

Thank guys. Sorry for getting the pot stirred.
I do tend to agree with billb. I have been thinking the same thing myself for a long time as to what the actual purpose of the Persitence trip was.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: May 24, 2009, 11:12:41 AM »

I do tend to agree with billb. I have been thinking the same thing myself for a long time as to what the actual purpose of the Persitence trip was.

Kat ... I know your heart from way back.

Hugs.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #949 on: May 24, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »

Hi guys! I've been lurking and reading back and just wanted to say that on this week-end and upcoming anniversary of Natalee's disappearance, I'm saddened for Natalee's family for their loss, and that there is still no resolution to this case. I'm saddened that despite all the right questions, Aruba and known specific individuals have not been held accountable for the answers that would give the family the answers to bring resolution.

I'm so proud of Natalee's SM family, for without them the questions would not have emerged, and individuals would not have been identified that hold the answers. I wish the SM family had remained whole and of one purpose, and the fact that Natalee's interests slipped as the priority for some, adds to my sadness.

For those of us, like me, who come here to Stand With The Girl, we find Natalee's interests kept by the good stewards on this thread instead of the personal bickering, and nasty personal attacks that for a short time were part of Natalee's thread. That's a testament to the administration of this forum; that's a testament to Klaas, and I'm grateful to her that the thread has been restored.

My thoughts and heart are with Natalee and her Family, both her biological one, and her SM Family. Love You Guys!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: May 24, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »

Kat

Although Americans must be continually reminded of the corrupt investigation that prevent justice from prevailing for one of their own ... focus must be kept on Kyle Kingman's own words which imply that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed in the trap as well as the John Silvetti's ultimate betrayal.

Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan along with the ROV footage have the ability to blow this aspect of the Aruban coverup wide open.  My prayer is that these two men will do what is right and ... the FBI can then bring pressure on Aruba to afford the family the opportunity to lay Natalee to rest on American soil.

I somehow believe that something is already going on behind the scenes and ... it is imperative that we stay the course.

Janet

++++++

THE PERSISTENCE - KEY PERSONNEL

Tim Trahan - Underwater Expeditions - Project Management

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 24, 2009, 11:51:23 AM »

Totally agree with this post.  I guess I am an "emerging poster from the past" or I am one who hasn't always been here on SM.  I read nearly every day, don't post a lot because I do not have information that will help Natalee's case.  That doesn't mean I don't care what happens to her.  I don't know all of the history that has gone on here over the years nor do I know the people that have caused trouble in the past and/or continue to do so.  I do know that if a person is not made to feel welcome on a forum they will leave.  If a person is ignored on a forum they will leave.  I mean what is the point of continuing to post when you are ignored? 

It is a shame that people have their own agendas and stir up trouble but not everyone is all about that.  Some of us just want justice for Natalee.  That is the reason we are here.  All I have to offer is support.

I will go away again and continue to read and pray that Natalee will be brought home and the ones responsible are punished.  That's all I can do.

I have nothing to offer but support.  I think just offering that support shows the family we aren't giving up on Natalee.  I only want Justice for Natalee nothing more nothing less.

BOYCOTT ARUBA FOR LIFE.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: May 24, 2009, 11:51:44 AM »

Kat

I do not believe that justice for Natalee Holloway will come from an Aruban court.  The implication is so far reaching in regards to thos involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the disposal of remains ... the coverup to protect Joran/Paulus which involved various levels of the Dutch/Aruban adminstration and judiciary ... the dirty little secrets encompassing Aruba's underground economy ....

Janet

+++++

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Oprah Winfrey Show - January 16, 2008

Despite what authorities have said, Beth (Holloway) says the case of her daughter's disappearance remains open for her family. "We've never really relied on an investigative approach to finding an answer," she says. "I think what we've relied on more heavily is at any given moment something unexpected could happen, and we really feel like someone could talk at any moment."

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: May 24, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »

Kat

I do not believe that justice for Natalee Holloway will come from an Aruban court.  The implication is so far reaching in regards to thos involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the disposal of remains ... the coverup to protect Joran/Paulus which involved various levels of the Dutch/Aruban adminstration and judiciary ... the dirty little secrets encompassing Aruba's underground economy ....

Janet

+++++

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

Despite what authorities have said, Beth (Holloway) says the case of her daughter's disappearance remains open for her family. "We've never really relied on an investigative approach to finding an answer," she says. "I think what we've relied on more heavily is at any given moment something unexpected could happen, and we really feel like someone could talk at any moment."

Justice for Natalee will never come from Aruba or an Aruban involved.

Justice for Natalee will come from an American.

When I hear a certain person is involved from Aruba and they are looking for Justice for Natalee I say to myself here we go again.  Another BS story.

Basically if there is an Aruban connection there will never be justice.  I never believe all the BS posted that this person is working undercover...PLEASE!!!  They were working undercover alright but with Aruba to distract everyone away from this case.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: May 24, 2009, 12:07:55 PM »

I have nothing to offer but support.  I think just offering that support shows the family we aren't giving up on Natalee.  I only want Justice for Natalee nothing more nothing less.

BOYCOTT ARUBA FOR LIFE.

Good morning monkeys!

I feel the same way, San.

My thoughts are with Natalee's family and loved ones this weekend and always.  It is tragic that this family has been denied answers for four years, and that the cover up continues with the involvement of so many.

I have little to offer other than support and empathy for Natalee, Beth, and all of Natalee's loved ones.  I come here just about every day, because my intention is to stand with Natalee and Beth, and I feel that this is the place to do just that.

Beth, I have 36 years to make the stand with you, and I will.  If my child were missing and unaccounted for, I hope someone would make the stand with me.

The truth is not too much to ask for. 

Helen Back   

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: May 24, 2009, 12:10:32 PM »

Kat

Janet

+++++

When I hear a certain person is involved from Aruba and they are looking for Justice for Natalee I say to myself here we go again.  Another BS story.

Basically if there is an Aruban connection there will never be justice.  I never believe all the BS posted that this person is working undercover...PLEASE!!!  They were working undercover alright but with Aruba to distract everyone away from this case.

People who are working undercover don't blab about it.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 24, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »

Kat

Janet

+++++

People who are working undercover don't blab about it.

Exactly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: May 24, 2009, 12:26:17 PM »

Good Morning Helen and San

I do not believe that earthly justice for Natalee Holloway will ever happen.  I contend that earthly accountability will alway remain elusive.  The implications for Aruba and Holland are too far reaching.

However ... I am one with Beth Holloway and Art Wood that the truth may be revealed through one person who possesses first hand knowledge and ... comes to a place in his/her life when she/he is convicted to do what is right ... what is right for Natalee Holloway ... what is right for the family and ... what is right for his/her peace of mind.

Janet

++++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: May 24, 2009, 12:36:43 PM »

The credibility of the person ... who comes forwards and reveals the truth encompassing the happenings of that May 30, 2005 morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... would be determined through an FBI interrogation and ... an FBI polygraph.  Maybe some time alone with Tamikosmom ...

Janet 

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: May 24, 2009, 01:22:16 PM »

Kat

Janet

+++++

And that bunch of liars is still very active!  They'll say anything/everything to try to discourage the work being done here.  Why?  Because they have been EXPOSED here!  And they will continue to be exposed...for the rotten scum they are.  ALL OF THEM!

Some recent posts from a VERY wise monkey:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg811008#msg811008

I can only think of one reason that there would be three or four blogs that spend their time
bashing and stalking Kermit and Scared Monkeys.....that would be that they are afraid of being
exposed for what they are and what they have done to Natalee and her family.

If nothing that Kermit or the Monkeys posted was true, there would be no reason for them to
continue.

I don't kow how Kermit takes all of the abuse.  Kermit is very brave.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg809974#msg809974

There is no way to explain supporting Caps and still supporting Natalee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.