April 28, 2024, 01:14:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 323063 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: May 25, 2009, 02:37:19 AM »

Good Night All! 

GoodNight HotPing..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: May 25, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »

Memorial Day 2009 … Remember & Honor Our Brave who Have Served and Sacrificed for Your Freedoms

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/25/memorial-day-2009-remember-honor-our-brave-who-have-served-and-sacrificed-for-your-freedoms/

On this Memorial Day please remember to give thanks and honor those who have laid down their lives in the ultimate sacrifice to protect our liberty and freedom.

To often in the United States we look for heroes in the wrong places or we use the term hero when it should never be. These individuals who have died to protect our way of life are and always will be true, American Heroes.

May everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day ... Please remember to say a prayer and thank those who have laid down their lives for us.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: May 25, 2009, 09:20:25 AM »

Amen.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1023 on: May 25, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »

Amen.

And Amen.

Can? I can't seem to catch you, and I apologize for bringing up avi stuff, but this is here for you, should you want it:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/can.gif

There are several for pick up at the Patriotic link in my signature line for you guys if you should want them! If yours isn't there, leave me a post and I'll get right to it! 

Good Morning, Monkeys and I hope you're having a wonderful Memorial Day! Lots to remember around this Holiday, I know. The sacrifices made for us by our troops, and of course the anniversary of Natalee's disappearance. I'm glad to spend it with you guys! Love You All!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: May 25, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

Memorial Day 2009 … Remember & Honor Our Brave who Have Served and Sacrificed for Your Freedoms

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/25/memorial-day-2009-remember-honor-our-brave-who-have-served-and-sacrificed-for-your-freedoms/

On this Memorial Day please remember to give thanks and honor those who have laid down their lives in the ultimate sacrifice to protect our liberty and freedom.

To often in the United States we look for heroes in the wrong places or we use the term hero when it should never be. These individuals who have died to protect our way of life are and always will be true, American Heroes.

May everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day ... Please remember to say a prayer and thank those who have laid down their lives for us.

Amen Red.  May we always honor these brave men and women and in times like we are in today I hope we, as free individuals, DO NOT let freedom slip away.  We need to stand up and preserve what these people in our great country fought for.  If we don't do it who will? 

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY SM
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 11:34:49 AM by San » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1025 on: May 25, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »

Thanks Red!

Awesome tribute for those who have laid down their lives for all of us.  Also for those who currently serve to protect our freedom.

Everyone be sure to watch the videos...very moving.

Great reminder that freedom isn't free.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Memorial Day!

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: May 25, 2009, 11:48:51 AM »

Thank you Red.

In Canada ... November 11th is a day set aside to honor and remember both those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we have inherited as well as those who survived the conflicts.

I am 62 years old.  I have attended Remembrance Day services and watch Remembrance Day parades all my life.  My Grandfather fought in WWI.  In WWII ... my Father fought, was gravely wounded and taken prisoner by the Germans prior to being transferred to a hospital in England where he spent almost two years recoverng.  Over the years ... my Father seldom talked about his service overseas but ... insisted that his children understood the meaning behind Remembrance Day.

However ... it was not until the past seven years that I have fully comprehended in my heart what the foundation established by my Father really meant.  It was only in the past seven years that I could truly relate.

This morning it was reported on CNN this morning that almost 6,000 lives ... mostly young people ... mostly young man who are the same age as my own sons ...  have been lost in the Iraq and Afganistan conflicts.

My prayers go out to the countless loved ones of the fallen whose lives have been forever affected by these two conflict ... two conflicts where the enemy is those who embrace an ideology ... an ideology whose adherences have no respect for life ... an ideology whose adherences are willing to die for.

Ephesians 6:12
We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

CANADA

Remembrance Day - November 11th

http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/remembers/sub.cfm?source=history/other/remember

UNITED STATES

Memorial Day - May 30th (Observed last Monday in May)
http://www.usmemorialday.org/

Veterans Day - November 11th
http://www1.va.gov/opa/vetsday/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: May 25, 2009, 12:26:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57011.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Light earthquake

May 23, 2009, 17:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - On Thursday eighteen to eleven at night on the island was a slight earthquake felt in San Nicolas, Brazil, Savaneta, Cura Cabai, Balashi, Paradera and Sta.Cruz. According to data from the meteorological department Venezuela received showed it was a shock of 3.1 on the Richter scale to go. The epicenter was 66 kilometers northeast of Punto Fijo, on the coast of Cabo San Roman on the peninsula of Para Guana, Venezuela, at a depth of 28.5 kilometers. Last Wednesday was a shock site, this time with a force of 4 on the Richter scale, near St. Maarten. According to the meteorological service by the seismologists in Venezuela slight tremor measured daily in the Caribbean.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: May 25, 2009, 01:12:05 PM »

My hubby was behind a border incident this morning that could have landed his niece and family in a lot of hot water.

The gang all left for their California home this morning.  However ... we received a call an hour later.  The family had just been given permission to proceed across the border.

Just prior to leaving our home this morning ... my hubby quietly handed a plastic container full of sushi rolls to 11 year old great nephew who was sitting in the back of the mini van.  He had spent yesterday afternoon making these rolls as a lunch for their journey.

Anyways ... niece's hubby was asked at the border if they were bringing back into the States any goods or food.  He innocently answered "no".  He explained that they had only  come to Canada to attend a family gathering.  However ... his son corrected his Dad and informed him that Uncle had given this lunch.  After a few minutes of questioning ... the sushi rolls were left behind as the family headed south.

Janet
10:00 AM
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:15:08 PM by San » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: May 25, 2009, 01:20:57 PM »

My hubby was behind a border incident this morning that could have landed his niece and family in a lot of hot water.

The gang all left for their California home this morning.  However ... we received a call an hour later.  The family had just been given permission to proceed across the border.

Just prior to leaving our home this morning ... my hubby quietly handed a plastic container full of sushi rolls to 11 year old great nephew who was sitting in the back of the mini van.  He had spent yesterday afternoon making these rolls as a lunch for their journey.

Anyways ... niece's hubby was asked at the border if they were bringing back into the States any goods or food.  He innocently answered "no".  He explained that they had only  come to Canada to attend a family gathering.  However ... his son corrected his Dad and informed him that Uncle had given this lunch.  After a few minutes of questioning ... the sushi rolls were left behind as the family headed south.

Janet
10:00 AM

Poor guy, he was just trying to make sure his great nephew didn't get hungry on the trip home!

Wonder if the Border Patrol will be calling for the recipe?   Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: May 25, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

texasmom

There were enough sushi rolls in that container to feed an army.  Hubby should have handed the container to his niece.  She would have known it could not be brought across the border or ... at least it would not appear to the border guard that they were attempting to be dishonest.  His niece was laughing when she related the incident but ... hubby is troubled.  The incident was most likely documented.  He is really going to get it from his sister.

Hey texasmom ... I messed up with the "mad monkey" icon you provided and give me permission to use.  Story of my life.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: May 25, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »

texasmom

There were enough sushi rolls in that container to feed an army.  Hubby should have handed the container to his niece.  She would have known it could not be brought across the border or ... at least it would not appear to the border guard that they were attempting to be dishonest.  His niece was laughing when she related the incident but ... hubby is troubled.  The incident was most likely documented.  He is really going to get it from his sister.

Hey texasmom ... I messed up with the "mad monkey" icon you provided and give me permission to use.  Story of my life.

Janet

It's o.k. Janet, I fixed it for you in my reply!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: May 25, 2009, 03:12:17 PM »

Janet, see my post in musings!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: May 25, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »

HAPPY MEMEORIAL DAY TO THE NATALEE MONKEY BUNCH
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:16:41 PM by San » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: May 25, 2009, 04:10:36 PM »

May everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: May 25, 2009, 04:39:02 PM »

BLOGS FOR NATALEE

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
 August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

REALITY

The Refugees

Reality:  But the vast majority of the Refugees are just nice people wanting the TRUTH of what happened to Natalee.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4454.30

Joran van der Sloot

Reality:  How is the conclusion arrived at that Joran was wild?  From what I have read, seen and heard, this young fellow seems pretty normal, nothing wilder than the MB Kids that were on Aruba.  In fact, a little pussy-cat when compared to kids that age that I have seen and don't even begin to tell me that does not apply to kids from the US.  One has to take much of the slandering of this kid with a pinch of salt, these are enuendos put forth by the Right Wing US Media, much the same as was applied to the alledged victim of Duke.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4006.msg121427

Reality:  From what I have been reading over the past 15 months, there is absolutely no evidence of foul play
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4670.msg158480#msg158480

The Mountain Brook Students

Reality:  Those MB Brats, I wonder if they have started talking yet, possibly in the last year, whilst in the real world and away from the bosoms of their Mama's ?
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4226.msg148163#msg148163

Reality:  Yes it is very strange that a Senator had to basically, URGE them to co-operate.  That doesn't make any sense, don't you think ?
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4454.30

Reality:   I recall seeing some newspaper article where it said that Joran hung out with the brats and got into a "pushing scuffle, nothing dramatic.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5149.msg171044#msg171044

The Boycott

Reality:  In my tried and tested opinion the only achievment the Boycott can claim is that of offending innocent Aruban People and hampering the investigation.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?action=search2

Reality:

Dear Curves,

I am truly saddened that you have allowed your fine organization to be swayed to a very small minority of hate mongers & xenophobes who for the most part have never even set foot in Aruba let alone even heard of Aruba prior to May 31st, 2005.

You’re pulling of the Aruba sweepstakes speaks volumes to a company being swayed by lies & fabrications.

As an American citizen living in Aruba for many years now let me give you a perspective that none of the “protest” emails can even come close to.

Aruba is by far the safest island destination in the Caribbean.
Aruba’s judicial system is based on Dutch law, world renowned as a fair and balanced system.

Aruba’s people are highly educated individuals where most here speak at least 3 to 5 languages.

Aruba has had ONE missing person in the last year, and that person may not even be a victim of a crime.

You have done your valued customers a disservice by pulling your Aruba sweepstakes by depriving them the opportunity to truly experience what an island paradise really is.

If you would like more information about the real Aruba please email at the following and I will be more than happy to set the record straight with facts not the fiction you have based your decision on to pull your Aruba Sweepstakes.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=2854.150

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: May 25, 2009, 05:06:03 PM »

Janet,That post is a keeper

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: May 25, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »

Do you have one on( MIP6 )MARK I PURCELL the 6 was for how many years he lived in Aruba in 2005 when Natalee went missing.
 I do believe he was much worse.
MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: May 25, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

MARK PURCELL/MIP6/DOC HOLLADAY

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Holladay PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:14 pm
I see we have a couple of f*** nuggets trying to make Julia look like the bad guy (gal) again.  Don’t you Kool-Aid drinking fucktards (damn I love that word) understand yet, I and I assume many on this board will believe what Julia has to say over anything Beth ever puts forward from her journal of lies and fabrication.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.

Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: May 25, 2009, 05:56:11 PM »

Thank You Janet,That post is a keeper also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.