April 27, 2024, 11:58:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322647 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1160 on: May 27, 2009, 06:03:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57196.php

Google translation:

Oduber: 'The Netherlands wants to influence elections "

May 27, 2009, 17:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - I think it very far and creating a precedent. "Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has no good word about the State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) announced research into the administrative functioning in Aruba. He suspects it to the Netherlands to the upcoming elections will affect.

The Aruban Prime Minister said in an interview with the World. "This is a bad start and seems to colonial thinking: 'I think you and I ga examine you." Before you do so you must have facts. If a country within the Kingdom cooperates with the Netherlands, the United States but also with the West to combat international crime, money laundering, etc. and a good reputation in the region, it is Aruba. "

Oduber suspects Netherlands also influence the parliamentary elections on September 25. "Another conclusion I can draw. We are almost eight years in government and now you have these things on a visit to Aruba parlamentariers have been? "The Prime Minister fears that the Dutch government MEP wins the next election and this research could be misused by the opposition appear to attract as if democracy is not in Aruba works.

In particular, the Secretary of State the word 'concern' used in its letter to the Lower House gave the necessary irritation to Oduber. "What is worrying? Since the Friends of the CDA, the AVP in the opposition? Is this worrying? "The Prime Minister, the word 'concern' rather apply for countries like Haiti. "But not a country that works well and a very good relationship with the region and America. I mean, God, I would not know what Aruba is worrying. "

Oduber highlights the many partnerships between Aruba and the Netherlands on the island, the protocol concerning the Coast Guard to the judiciary on the island and the Public Ministry. "If we have failed, then the Dutch in Aruba are also failed, because their work is not done properly. Perhaps that should also be investigated, "said the premier.

Already suggested by Justice Minister Rudy Croes also a research into the role of the Government Ministers regarding the salary increase for judges and members of the OM by the Netherlands Antilles. This is not Aruba properly done.

Groenlinks candidate Nadya Van Putten said during her campaign visit to Aruba last weekend that an investigation into possible corruption is a good thing. Van Putten which a few years a political career in Aruba does not exclude, is the high time for a fresh wind in politics and governance. The criticism of including Attorney General Rob Pietersz on how the Netherlands the current research into the Aruban governance approach, pushes them aside. "As a senior person says something does not mean that no research needed. Maybe people here fear for their position because they know that there are issues over water not good for them. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: May 27, 2009, 08:03:16 PM »

Rammstein posted a lot of things that were just not true.  He said the judges were incorruptible for one things.  No human being is that and now even his own countrymen are calling them just that very thing.

He also said things like no pedophile was allowed around children in The Netherlands and their system was foolproof but we know better than that as well.

And as for Beth staying out of their country and territory, he has some nerve to say that.

I am sure she would be just delighted to do so if only they would return her daughter!  That's the reason she is there in case he is too dense to understand that.  Oh, he and I did have our rounds on some of those issues. 

One other thing I noticed about this poster, his language skills changed periodically.  Sometimes, he was a little ESL, other times, a bit American slangish.  One time, he sounded like he watched too many Perry Mason movies...forgot the Dutch difference!

(back to lurk mode)

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1162 on: May 27, 2009, 08:21:49 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57196.php

Google translation:

Oduber: 'The Netherlands wants to influence elections "

May 27, 2009, 17:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - I think it very far and creating a precedent. "Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has no good word about the State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) announced research into the administrative functioning in Aruba. He suspects it to the Netherlands to the upcoming elections will affect.

The Aruban Prime Minister said in an interview with the World. "This is a bad start and seems to colonial thinking: 'I think you and I ga examine you." Before you do so you must have facts. If a country within the Kingdom cooperates with the Netherlands, the United States but also with the West to combat international crime, money laundering, etc. and a good reputation in the region, it is Aruba. "

Oduber suspects Netherlands also influence the parliamentary elections on September 25. "Another conclusion I can draw. We are almost eight years in government and now you have these things on a visit to Aruba parlamentariers have been? "The Prime Minister fears that the Dutch government MEP wins the next election and this research could be misused by the opposition appear to attract as if democracy is not in Aruba works.

In particular, the Secretary of State the word 'concern' used in its letter to the Lower House gave the necessary irritation to Oduber. "What is worrying? Since the Friends of the CDA, the AVP in the opposition? Is this worrying? "The Prime Minister, the word 'concern' rather apply for countries like Haiti. "But not a country that works well and a very good relationship with the region and America. I mean, God, I would not know what Aruba is worrying. "

Oduber highlights the many partnerships between Aruba and the Netherlands on the island, the protocol concerning the Coast Guard to the judiciary on the island and the Public Ministry. "If we have failed, then the Dutch in Aruba are also failed, because their work is not done properly. Perhaps that should also be investigated, "said the premier.

Already suggested by Justice Minister Rudy Croes also a research into the role of the Government Ministers regarding the salary increase for judges and members of the OM by the Netherlands Antilles. This is not Aruba properly done.

Groenlinks candidate Nadya Van Putten said during her campaign visit to Aruba last weekend that an investigation into possible corruption is a good thing. Van Putten which a few years a political career in Aruba does not exclude, is the high time for a fresh wind in politics and governance. The criticism of including Attorney General Rob Pietersz on how the Netherlands the current research into the Aruban governance approach, pushes them aside. "As a senior person says something does not mean that no research needed. Maybe people here fear for their position because they know that there are issues over water not good for them. "
Sounds like Oduber is alittle Skeerred!  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1163 on: May 27, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »

NEW DOMESTIC FILINGS:   12/20/08  THRU  12/26/09   

36925547K  12/23/2008  OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C. 403 MECCA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70508
                 Agent:   ROBERT L. BROUSSARD  220 HEYMANN BLVD.  LAFAYETTE, LA  70503
               Member/Manager  JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
               Member/Manager   CONRAD J. DAIGLE, Member  1409 HWY 356  SUNSET, LA  70584
               Member/Manager   MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70507

Hi, billb.....do have the link for this?  It's late for me.   
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/Corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20081231.txt

Am I the only Natalee Holloway Monkey who is out of the loop in regards to the research encompassing all these filing posts which pertain to John Silvetti's interests?

Janet

Janet...This filing has been posted about here on the forum several times I believe by Myself and again by Lifesong! It was maybe back in February.... I think!        

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: May 27, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

Deep South getting pummeled yet again with thunderstorms.  First, locally we are having dense fog then followed by the storms.  I expect to lose electricity and phone for the third time in ten days.

Ah, Spring is in the air! 

But I guess even this is better than cold weather.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: May 27, 2009, 09:25:59 PM »

Deep South getting pummeled yet again with thunderstorms.  First, locally we are having dense fog then followed by the storms.  I expect to lose electricity and phone for the third time in ten days.

Remember this when it is dry as a bone later in the summer.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: May 27, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »

Remember this when it is dry as a bone later in the summer.

And 105 degrees in the shade, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: May 27, 2009, 11:10:19 PM »

36925547K  12/23/2008  OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C. 403 MECCA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70508
               Member/Manager  JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
               Member/Manager   MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70507

Am I the only Natalee Holloway Monkey who is out of the loop in regards to the research encompassing all these filing posts which pertain to John Silvetti's interests?

Janet

Janet...This filing has been posted about here on the forum several times I believe by Myself and again by Lifesong! It was maybe back in February.... I think!        

I found today, after asking billb for the link that it was already posted.  Guess that means that as involved I've been in these tidbits, I still do not retain everything.  That said, I would say that Janet's focus has been on other things, which is a good thing.  It's all good.  Thanks to all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1168 on: May 27, 2009, 11:17:05 PM »

I have a friend who was an architect for a company that built shopping malls.

They made a new corporation for each one they built.  I think many people do that when large sums of money are involved.  Helps to keep it straight I suppose.  I think that may well be why there seems to be a continuous stream of companies involved in the petroleum products industry.

MO

As Nut44X4 posted about her step-dad's construction business, my union carpenter BIL told me a few weeks back that this is a commom practice.....sometimes legitimate and sometimes to hide things.  Our discussion had to do with the contractor who won the bid for the road modifications near our home.   There were problems with things on our property and we had court hearings.  The super didn't show for some and told the officials....'try to find me'.  But, that's our little experience....here....and we're not sure it's over. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: May 27, 2009, 11:44:19 PM »

5/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

sony vrolijk ex leader of district of mep owing to lever flag of avp past owing to uni his self at the team cu of berdad have the vision y love for we people

yesterday tardi at home of sony vrolijk at shiribana, everybody can owing to see the flag berde of avp bay air. in one ambiente festivo sony vrolijk y all his family owing to ricibi otmar oduber, benny sevinger y one are big of sostenedornan of the faction berde for so arise for previous to trip at his cas the flag of avp. dirigiendo his self at esnan present, past owing to calling everybody welcome at name of his father y mother at they cas at paradera. past owing to tell “awe aruba is bay achieve know what color sony is. all is ask about, all is happen, they do not see nothing y much owing to come, they all is welcome, i have sit talk y bisanan they berdad, tell cos as is. my wanted for everybody know anything, sony is man of one word so”. sony conoce otmar because; carnavalista for much year end y the know much good that the is. at feburary during carnaval, sony owing to tell otmar cu the is bay yude the eleccion here. “mi is bay cu otmar all out. yesterday at 4 month we is vote. today at 4 month i am believe cu we can canta victoria y we will is satisfecho of can achieve one gobierno new cu is work for her country aki”, was words of sony vrolijk. otmar oduber of his near owing to indica cu for all esnan of avp is one honor for ricibi catherine (mama), chinto (tata), sony, rudy y dwin kendenan is one sample of the cambio cu people of aruba is anhela. for come cu one cambio on the problemanan of inseguridad cu have at aruba, criminalidad cu is aumenta, ladronicia, posicion social of we hendenan cu coin do not arrive, same cu is the situation of we turism. refiriendo his self at sony otmar owing to tell cu the is one person cu together cu his family for much year owing to stay much loyal at the faction cu they owing to sostene in pasado y today did take the decision of change of direction mirando one country cu do not progresa, mirando one country cu have to of one cambio for of the form ey bring felicidad at all aruba. “pesey pami today is more cu one honor y contento cu we is inicia the proceso here cu one child of paradera, one family of paradera cu cual some day happen we owing to celebra the boda berde of 55 year y today we is arise the flag here at inicio of paradera. here at paradera, same cu at all aruba are you feel one breath new is bezig is come on aruba, sperando here 4 month exactly we can celebra y tomorrow here 4 month we will is in the parada of victoria celebrando the victoria of aruba y of people aruban avp”. benny sevinger of his near owing to tell cu for avp is one proud y placer for is present during the celebracion of hisamento of flag. “mi is believe cu this is one message cu sony is send for people of aruba, mustrando cu cos is bad y hour cu cos is bad do you have cu send the message y contribui at same instant for fix this. by of join the team of otmar sony will bay contribui directo in the cambionan cu faction avp will bay haci in the proximo gobierno”. sony vrolijk y his family now is form part of family of avp, the family of people of aruba cu diabierna now, 29 of half, will is celebrando aperture of they cas of faction at paradera, cuminsando for 6’or of nightfall.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1170 on: May 27, 2009, 11:49:58 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

sony vrolijk ex leader of district of mep owing to lever flag of avp past owing to uni his self at the team cu of berdad have the vision y love for we people

yesterday tardi at home of sony vrolijk at shiribana, everybody can owing to see the flag berde of avp bay air. in one ambiente festivo sony vrolijk y all his family owing to ricibi otmar oduber, benny sevinger y one are big of sostenedornan of the faction berde for so arise for previous to trip at his cas the flag of avp. dirigiendo his self at esnan present, past owing to calling everybody welcome at name of his father y mother at they cas at paradera. past owing to tell “awe aruba is bay achieve know what color sony is. all is ask about, all is happen, they do not see nothing y much owing to come, they all is welcome, i have sit talk y bisanan they berdad, tell cos as is. my wanted for everybody know anything, sony is man of one word so”. sony conoce otmar because; carnavalista for much year end y the know much good that the is. at feburary during carnaval, sony owing to tell otmar cu the is bay yude the eleccion here. “mi is bay cu otmar all out. yesterday at 4 month we is vote. today at 4 month i am believe cu we can canta victoria y we will is satisfecho of can achieve one gobierno new cu is work for her country aki”, was words of sony vrolijk. otmar oduber of his near owing to indica cu for all esnan of avp is one honor for ricibi catherine (mama), chinto (tata), sony, rudy y dwin kendenan is one sample of the cambio cu people of aruba is anhela. for come cu one cambio on the problemanan of inseguridad cu have at aruba, criminalidad cu is aumenta, ladronicia, posicion social of we hendenan cu coin do not arrive, same cu is the situation of we turism. refiriendo his self at sony otmar owing to tell cu the is one person cu together cu his family for much year owing to stay much loyal at the faction cu they owing to sostene in pasado y today did take the decision of change of direction mirando one country cu do not progresa, mirando one country cu have to of one cambio for of the form ey bring felicidad at all aruba. “pesey pami today is more cu one honor y contento cu we is inicia the proceso here cu one child of paradera, one family of paradera cu cual some day happen we owing to celebra the boda berde of 55 year y today we is arise the flag here at inicio of paradera. here at paradera, same cu at all aruba are you feel one breath new is bezig is come on aruba, sperando here 4 month exactly we can celebra y tomorrow here 4 month we will is in the parada of victoria celebrando the victoria of aruba y of people aruban avp”. benny sevinger of his near owing to tell cu for avp is one proud y placer for is present during the celebracion of hisamento of flag. “mi is believe cu this is one message cu sony is send for people of aruba, mustrando cu cos is bad y hour cu cos is bad do you have cu send the message y contribui at same instant for fix this. by of join the team of otmar sony will bay contribui directo in the cambionan cu faction avp will bay haci in the proximo gobierno”. sony vrolijk y his family now is form part of family of avp, the family of people of aruba cu diabierna now, 29 of half, will is celebrando aperture of they cas of faction at paradera, cuminsando for 6’or of nightfall.

Rings a bell, hey?   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: May 27, 2009, 11:55:52 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Rings a bell, hey?   

Just a little ringy dingy!    Monkey Devil!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: May 28, 2009, 12:05:54 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Rings a bell, hey?   

rendeer   

Hi everyone!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1173 on: May 28, 2009, 12:08:30 AM »

Janet

I found today, after asking billb for the link that it was already posted.  Guess that means that as involved I've been in these tidbits, I still do not retain everything.  That said, I would say that Janet's focus has been on other things, which is a good thing.  It's all good.  Thanks to all.

I guess I don't retain everything either, as I thought this was new...LOL..
Yes, we all focus on different things, and the discussions led me to look for links between kyle and silvetti. 
If nothing else, maybe my post stirs someone else to continue researching contracts/contacts that may produce another piece of the puzzle? Maybe not, but we try, and that's what counts.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: May 28, 2009, 12:10:20 AM »

5/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 32

Papiamentu translation:

chinto y catharina vrolijk owing to celebra they boda of emerald

after owing to gradici god cu one sand sacrificio of catholic cu did take lugar diabierne ultimo at catholic santa filomena at paradera, diadomingo owing to organisa one berdadero party at turibana. all this for conmemora the mature cu generoso (chinto) vrolijk y catharina vrolijk-britten 55 year happen owing to enter in the boat matrimonial. of the form here owing to celebra they boda of emerald. as chinto y catharina owing to give of conoce, cu good god owing to calling they for live in estado matrimonial 55 year happen. thanks for owing to haci they matrimonio feliz. thanks for owing to let always the love among they stay always fervoroso y solido. thanks for owing to haci they love so strong, cu durnate the 55 year here felicidad of another was always dispuesto at pordona y forget miss y debilidadnan of another. this t’e éxito of they matrimonio. once more, recibi we felicitacion of awemainta n’e pareha here, ehempel for much.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: May 28, 2009, 12:13:19 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Rings a bell, hey?   

rendeer   

Hi everyone!

Hi Helen Back!   rendeer   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: May 28, 2009, 12:16:15 AM »

Janet

I guess I don't retain everything either, as I thought this was new...LOL..
Yes, we all focus on different things, and the discussions led me to look for links between kyle and silvetti. 
If nothing else, maybe my post stirs someone else to continue researching contracts/contacts that may produce another piece of the puzzle? Maybe not, but we try, and that's what counts.

That's right billb!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1177 on: May 28, 2009, 12:22:18 AM »

Hi TM.
Hope you are staying away from the thunderstorms!
My Dad is in the Dallas area, and he had a scare with lightning strikes a couple weeks back.....
Knocked out TV, internet, fuse box...scared the heck out of him and the dogs....but all is well now...
That's why I live in earthquake country.....thunderstorms and lightning scare the heck out of me too.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: May 28, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »

Hi TM.
Hope you are staying away from the thunderstorms!
My Dad is in the Dallas area, and he had a scare with lightning strikes a couple weeks back.....
Knocked out TV, internet, fuse box...scared the heck out of him and the dogs....but all is well now...
That's why I live in earthquake country.....thunderstorms and lightning scare the heck out of me too.....

Hi billb! 
No storms today, yesterday's storms were intense at times; the wind and lightning caused some concern at times but all is well!  Yes, we had some damage from lightning too a few weeks ago.  My boys have learned to unplug their game systems after 2 very expensive systems were fried a few months ago.  I think I'd rather take my chances with the thunderstorms than feel the earth moving under my feet!

My dogs don't like the storms at all either! 

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: May 28, 2009, 12:36:30 AM »

Aruba's PM angry at the Netherlands
Published: Wednesday 27 May 2009 19:19 UTC
Last updated: Wednesday 27 May 2009 19:19 UTC
Prime Minister Nel Oduber of Aruba is angry at a Dutch proposal that the calibre of governance on the Caribbean island should be subject to an inquiry. Formerly a Dutch colony, Aruba is an autonomous region of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Mr Oduber says: "The Netherlands distrusts us and that affects relations in a negative way".

Kingdom Relations Minister Ank Bijleveld argues there are worrying signs of corruption and misgovernment on Aruba. The police and justice authorities are singled out as potential problems and the Aruban parliament is also cause for concern. It is said that members' questions are often left unanswered and that there is sometimes no debate on political issues.

Mr Oduber says the allegations are the result of unsubstantiated rumours.   The criticism comes at a sensitive time as Aruba goes to the polls in September. The prime minister is worried that the opposition will be able to make political capital out of an inquiry.

Monkey Devil!

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6317835/Arubas-PM-angry-at-the-Netherlands
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.