April 27, 2024, 05:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322851 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1180 on: May 28, 2009, 12:40:15 AM »

Well, it's pumpkin time for me......hope those storms aren't heading north...but most times they do.     

Keep on keepin' on.  (no b-ball posts.....hopefully.       )

Justice for Natalee.     an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: May 28, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »

Aruba's PM angry at the Netherlands
Published: Wednesday 27 May 2009 19:19 UTC
Last updated: Wednesday 27 May 2009 19:19 UTC
Prime Minister Nel Oduber of Aruba is angry at a Dutch proposal that the calibre of governance on the Caribbean island should be subject to an inquiry. Formerly a Dutch colony, Aruba is an autonomous region of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Mr Oduber says: "The Netherlands distrusts us and that affects relations in a negative way".

Kingdom Relations Minister Ank Bijleveld argues there are worrying signs of corruption and misgovernment on Aruba. The police and justice authorities are singled out as potential problems and the Aruban parliament is also cause for concern. It is said that members' questions are often left unanswered and that there is sometimes no debate on political issues.

Mr Oduber says the allegations are the result of unsubstantiated rumours.   The criticism comes at a sensitive time as Aruba goes to the polls in September. The prime minister is worried that the opposition will be able to make political capital out of an inquiry.

Monkey Devil!

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6317835/Arubas-PM-angry-at-the-Netherlands

So sad, too bad.....    fubaruba

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: May 28, 2009, 12:43:49 AM »

Well, it's pumpkin time for me......hope those storms aren't heading north...but most times they do.     

Keep smiling BillB!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1183 on: May 28, 2009, 12:44:35 AM »

Aruba's PM angry at the Netherlands
Published: Wednesday 27 May 2009 19:19 UTC
Last updated: Wednesday 27 May 2009 19:19 UTC
Prime Minister Nel Oduber of Aruba is angry at a Dutch proposal that the calibre of governance on the Caribbean island should be subject to an inquiry. Formerly a Dutch colony, Aruba is an autonomous region of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Mr Oduber says: "The Netherlands distrusts us and that affects relations in a negative way".

Kingdom Relations Minister Ank Bijleveld argues there are worrying signs of corruption and misgovernment on Aruba. The police and justice authorities are singled out as potential problems and the Aruban parliament is also cause for concern. It is said that members' questions are often left unanswered and that there is sometimes no debate on political issues.

Mr Oduber says the allegations are the result of unsubstantiated rumours.   The criticism comes at a sensitive time as Aruba goes to the polls in September. The prime minister is worried that the opposition will be able to make political capital out of an inquiry.

Monkey Devil!

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6317835/Arubas-PM-angry-at-the-Netherlands

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: May 28, 2009, 12:47:21 AM »

I hope the storms don't come your way...maybe you'll just get some good rain!   

Good night 2NJ!      

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: May 28, 2009, 12:48:01 AM »

Haven't heard much from Rudy Croes lately either!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: May 28, 2009, 12:48:59 AM »

Vrolijk leads right to Oduber...It can't be...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: May 28, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »

Haven't heard much from Rudy Croes lately either!!

He's skeered too!    Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: May 28, 2009, 12:50:58 AM »

Maybe,Rudy Croes?You wouldn't say..Would you KTF?I would but,that's just me..Go figure.I'm just an Idiot...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: May 28, 2009, 01:00:14 AM »

BillB's back after watching the highlights again....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1190 on: May 28, 2009, 01:01:57 AM »

Keep smiling BillB!
3- 2 Lakers.....in 6!
Don't tell 2NJ......
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:44 AM »

Keep smiling BillB!
3- 2 Lakers.....in 6!
Don't tell 2NJ......
I'm torn ...... hate Kobe and the Lakers..... really despise the "Thuggets"! Rooting for "King James"  -- but not enough around him!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: May 28, 2009, 01:08:55 AM »

Keep smiling BillB!
3- 2 Lakers.....in 6!
Don't tell 2NJ......
I'm torn ...... hate Kobe and the Lakers..... really despise the "Thuggets"! Rooting for "King James"  -- but not enough around him!

My last post on b-ball 2nj... I must say the playoffs have not been to fun to watch in general!I feel the officiating in general has been atrocious to all teams involved.Let the players play and decide the game...Back to Justice For Natalee Holloway.. an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: May 28, 2009, 01:11:07 AM »

Maybe,Rudy Croes?You wouldn't say..Would you KTF?I would but,that's just me..Go figure.I'm just an Idiot...

Can't wait for the article that has a picture of Rudy,Oduber,as well as CapsLockGizzard all together...Ya never know.It just might happen..Just sayin! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »

Can't wait for the article that has a picture of Rudy,Oduber,as well as CapsLockGizzard all together...Ya never know.It just might happen..Just sayin! Monkey Devil!

I'm lookin'!    Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: May 28, 2009, 01:13:53 AM »

Keep smiling BillB!
3- 2 Lakers.....in 6!
Don't tell 2NJ......

My last post on b-ball 2nj... I must say the playoffs have not been to fun to watch in general!I feel the officiating in general has been atrocious to all teams involved.Let the players play and decide the game...Back to Justice For Natalee Holloway.. an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
[/pre]

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: May 28, 2009, 01:14:31 AM »

Keep smiling BillB!
3- 2 Lakers.....in 6!
Don't tell 2NJ......
I hope Labron's time comes......Most deserving...
Always been a Lakers fan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: May 28, 2009, 01:14:44 AM »

I have a friend who was an architect for a company that built shopping malls.

They made a new corporation for each one they built.  I think many people do that when large sums of money are involved.  Helps to keep it straight I suppose.  I think that may well be why there seems to be a continuous stream of companies involved in the petroleum products industry.

MO

As Nut44X4 posted about her step-dad's construction business, my union carpenter BIL told me a few weeks back that this is a commom practice.....sometimes legitimate and sometimes to hide things.  Our discussion had to do with the contractor who won the bid for the road modifications near our home.   There were problems with things on our property and we had court hearings.  The super didn't show for some and told the officials....'try to find me'.  But, that's our little experience....here....and we're not sure it's over. 

What I am thinking with this is that with a different corporation for each job, there is just about no way to locate a contract.

And I think some of the same people jump ship, pardon the bad pun, to work from one company to another or are hired more or less like a free lance worker.

I don't know how else to account for the maze of companys and holdings, etc.  And yes, this is a well known shield for all manner of things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: May 28, 2009, 01:19:04 AM »

Keep smiling BillB!
3- 2 Lakers.....in 6!
Don't tell 2NJ......

an angelic monkey
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
[/pre]

Hey Wreck,

Have you been to see "Angels and Demons"?

Goodnight all!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: May 28, 2009, 01:19:54 AM »

Keep smiling BillB!
3- 2 Lakers.....in 6!
Don't tell 2NJ......

I hoping for something 'big' to break this weekend for Justice for Natalee.....
But I am also resigned to the long term where it just might take a long time, breaking down piece by piece to get justice for Natalee...
Long term works for me......payback can be hell aruba.....
Suck on THAT, aruba
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.