April 26, 2024, 09:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322429 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1340 on: May 30, 2009, 02:36:04 AM »

One of my 1st post wrt persistence.....red highlights from today....
Quote from: billb on February 23, 2008, 01:39:47 AM
I just finished watching the Dateline segment and was surprised about the Persistence discovery in Dec, plus the part about Marco. It hurts me that Beth, Dave , family has to continue to suffer because of the initial lies/corruption implemented by J2K and especially Paulus! May they all rot in hell. I'm concerned that although the segment touched a little on corruption, it mostly centered on the ongoing efforts to find Natalee. While that is commendable (Tim Miller IS a national HERO, along with the Persistence crew) I think it is time to take off the white gloves and focus specifically on the corruption/cover up by Aruba authorities and Paulus. Names need to be mentioned!! Rudy, KJ, Jan VDS,  Dennis J, all the spokespersons, Anita, PVDS, and maybe Mos. What has Mos done? Is he for real, or just another cover up? It is so frustrating to know what all you great Monkeys know, and balance that against the best way to inform the American public! We need the state department to get involved, and put pressure on the NL and Aruba to bring Natalee back and  clean up the corruption! The authorities in Aruba and the NL's need to be held accountable.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: May 30, 2009, 02:36:12 AM »

ARUBA

ONE CORRUPT ISLAND

NATALEE HOLLOWAY WILL FOREVER SHINE ON YOUR DARK ISLAND

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: May 30, 2009, 02:42:16 AM »

One of my 1st post wrt persistence.....red highlights from today....
Quote from: billb on February 23, 2008, 01:39:47 AM
I just finished watching the Dateline segment and was surprised about the Persistence discovery in Dec, plus the part about Marco. It hurts me that Beth, Dave , family has to continue to suffer because of the initial lies/corruption implemented by J2K and especially Paulus! May they all rot in hell. I'm concerned that although the segment touched a little on corruption, it mostly centered on the ongoing efforts to find Natalee. While that is commendable (Tim Miller IS a national HERO, along with the Persistence crew) I think it is time to take off the white gloves and focus specifically on the corruption/cover up by Aruba authorities and Paulus. Names need to be mentioned!! Rudy, KJ, Jan VDS,  Dennis J, all the spokespersons, Anita, PVDS, and maybe Mos. What has Mos done? Is he for real, or just another cover up? It is so frustrating to know what all you great Monkeys know, and balance that against the best way to inform the American public! We need the state department to get involved, and put pressure on the NL and Aruba to bring Natalee back and  clean up the corruption! The authorities in Aruba and the NL's need to be held accountable.....

Much agreed BillB.We Monkey's need to get creative and use every resource we have as everyday citizens!Six degrees of seperation...If we put our minds together there has to be a bridge to justice....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: May 30, 2009, 02:47:16 AM »

What aruba doesn't get......The longer they wait.....avoiding the inevitable - Justice for Natalee -
Which encompasses:
The return of Natalee
the prosecution of the perps: paulass/urine/k2
the cover up crew; ale(all pigs) karen J/Mos/rudy/NO...
persistence/john s/louis/kyle/tim t...
The more Monkeys dig in!
There will be judgment...... ::MonkeyCool
::

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: May 30, 2009, 02:54:29 AM »

What aruba doesn't get......The longer they wait.....avoiding the inevitable - Justice for Natalee -
Which encompasses:
The return of Natalee
The more Monkeys dig in!

Resilient Monkey's we are.We will never give up!We will regroup and individually,as well as collectively find a different path to justice if it is a dead end...Time is on our side.The longer they wait,the bigger Natalee Holloway's story becomes..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: May 30, 2009, 02:55:58 AM »

Good Night billb, ladydi, Keepthefaith and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee is why we are here...
I feel strongly that Justice is right around the corner!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: May 30, 2009, 02:56:15 AM »

Which encompasses:
The return of Natalee
The more Monkeys dig in!

Resilient Monkey's we are.We will never give up!We will regroup and individually,as well as collectively find a different path to justice if we've hit a dead end...Time is on our side.The longer they wait,the bigger Natalee Holloway's story becomes..

Had to clarify!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: May 30, 2009, 02:57:08 AM »

Good Night billb, ladydi, Keepthefaith and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee is why we are here...
I feel strongly that Justice is right around the corner!

GoodNight BillB..God Bless you,your family,as well as the Lakers!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: May 30, 2009, 02:59:44 AM »

Which encompasses:
The return of Natalee
The more Monkeys dig in!

Resilient Monkey's we are.We will never give up!We will regroup and individually,as well as collectively find a different path to justice if it is a dead end...Time is on our side.The longer they wait,the bigger Natalee Holloway's story becomes..
Exactly! Why are they so dumb!...
They have the KEY to resolve the issues........yet they still hide their head in the sand....Dumbass..

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: May 30, 2009, 07:35:30 AM »

I am glad to see Dutch articles, on the anniversary.

Translated:

Natalee Holloway has lost 4 years

* Published: 30/05/09 09:32
     * Last update: 30/05/09 09:52

The American teenager Natalee Holloway is missing Saturday just 4 years. The girl disappeared on May 30, 2005 after a night shift to Aruba with Joran van der Sloot and two of his friends. Her body is to date not been found today.

An overview of the events:

- May 30: The 18-year-old Natalee disappeared without trace after a night out.
- June 6: Dutch military, the Aruban police, seven FBI agents, island residents and even tourists start a big search.
- June 9: Police arrest Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish K. They are last seen with Holloway.
- June 23: The father of Joran van der Sloot Paul is arrested, but later in the absence of evidence released.
- July 4: Dutch F16s search using special cameras Aruba and the ocean around it into Holloway. The judge let Deepak and Satish K. free.
- September 4: Joran is Friday The Brothers K. be on August 25 after the second time were arrested, released.

- February 23: Joran gives an interview to U.S. television channel ABC and says, inter alia, that he Holloway on the night of her disappearance was alone on the beach.
- April 16: The Coast Guard searching for several days at sea with sonar equipment to the body of Holloway.

- November 21: Joran in Arnhem reserved. In Aruba is also the brothers Deepak and Satish K. held back. The OM is new evidence found against them.
- November 30: The Brothers K. be released. The parents of Natalee Holloway on Aruba, where they include an interview with the OM have.
- December 7: Joran is released, due to insufficient direct evidence of his involvement in a violent crime against Natalee.
- December 18: The cease for the prosecution of Van der Sloot and the brothers K. for lack of evidence. The private search on and around Aruba by Natalees survivors continues.

- January 11: After a show in TV Pauw Witteman Joran throws a glass of wine in the face of Peter R. de Vries. Joran.
- January 31: Peter R. de Vries said the Holloway case have been resolved. He explains that Natalee is dead. Details he says in his TV program on February 3.
- February 1: The OM in Aruba confirmed that Joran van der Sloot made a confession. Meanwhile, know that Joran is little to attract the charges.
- February 3: The broadcast of Peter R. de Vries brings shocking things to light. Seven million Dutch people have viewed the program.
- February 15: The court decision Joran van der Sloot not re-suits in connection with the disappearance. According to the court the statements of Joran in the program by Peter R. de Vries is not sufficient for him to continue.

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/23171/Natalee_Holloway_al_4_jaar_spoorloos
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: May 30, 2009, 07:37:53 AM »

Thanks Texasmom for the articles.

This circular argument among the politicians of the Netherlands and Aruba is such an old song.  Aruba claims it's autonomy in all areas except fiscal independence, whereby the taxpayers of the Netherlands always have to foot the bill.  Must be getting old for them, too.

It seems that because I posted an article regarding Hero Brinkman's continuing charges of corruption in the Antilles, that some may think I am a proponent of Hero Brinkman.  I simply posted the article because it discusses the corruption in Aruba and the Antilles, and I LOVE when that happens.

IMO, most politicians do a lot of talking, and not much else.   

I do appreciate when anyone calls attention to corruption, wherever it exists.

I do believe that the corruption and dirty secrets on Aruba are at the heart of the cover up and denial of truth and justice for Natalee Holloway and will be exposed.  I don't believe that it will be the direct result of efforts by any politicians, especially those of the Netherlands.

It's simply a matter of time before criminals and their dirty deeds are exposed.  I hope they are sweating.  I wish that today was the day, but I can wait.

I am patient.

Helen, I wanted to correct any assumptions or anything you felt my post implied regarding you or Brinkman. I did not assume you support Brinkman, I did assume you are very patient and hopeful that the powers that be would eventually be held accountable for Natalee's lack of justice to date. I drew that assumption from your post, I believe your subsequent post back confirms that?

I believe it's caesu who is so hopeful Brinkman can initiate real change, correct?

I wish I could be here everyday but with work, I just cannot. That doesn't mean that those of us who are not here everyday aren't committed to the quest for justice.

Most important is that Natalee still does not have justice. That is hardest for her parents to endure, far moreso than any of us.

Most of her classmates on that trip have graduated in the last two weeks from college, I first heard of Natalee's disappearance while at orientation with my son for UA for he was in the same class. Natalee has been denied yet one more meaningful milestone in her young life, that college experience. We will never know what good works Natalee might have cast out into the world if she had become a physician or if she had chosen another path.

Imagine all the "points of light" that were snuffed out by stealing a young woman who truly cared about our world and those who live in it.

I don't have much faith if any, in Holland to change this outcome. I do however always hope and pray that someone in Aruba will have the courage to tell the truth eventually. Had the Kalpoe's not chased the 'gold' in their suit against Dr Phil, I do believe they might have turned on Joran but as long as that suit is out there, there is little chance they will rattle that cage.

I won't hold my breath for the corruption investigation to yield bonafide change, but I will hope that shaking some things up on evil island makes someone uncomfortable enough to swing to the other side toward truth. Natalee's case has been the catalyst for this, four long years coming but I do think it was the catalyst as was the boycott her parents had the courage to fight for.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: May 30, 2009, 08:24:43 AM »

Checking in today on this anniversary(4 long years) since Natalee disappeared at the hands of Joran VDS, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Paulus VDS and I have to include Aruba as being complicit in this just as much due to the coverup and the refusal to allow Justice for Natalee and her family.  My thoughts are with Beth and Dave and their families as they go another year without the answers that should have been forthcoming in the first 10 days of Natalee's disappearance. 

I am here for the long haul and expect nothing less that JUSTICE for Natalee and her family.

I will be out off and on for the couple of weeks but do not forget that I am with this for the long haul.  My sister just found out she has a mass the size of my fist pushing against her brain and surgery is the only option.  So in less than 2 weeks brain surgery is where it is at for her and I will be standing beside her during this time.  So prayers are needed as the recuperation time is much longer than the surgery itself.

Take care Monkeys.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: May 30, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »

I know Buckeye just posted but since I put together as a screen shot, I'll post anyway:

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/23171/Natalee_Holloway_al_4_jaar_spoorloos

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: May 30, 2009, 09:56:08 AM »

Put on youtube by Debbie at BFN:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OFtuD74wMCs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OFtuD74wMCs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: May 30, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 231:  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.  I love Natalee and miss her very much.  And still fantasize about the possibility that one day a call will come telling me that I need to go to the island.  To get her.  I want to always be prepared for that imaginary call.  So I keep my passport with me at all times.  And right next to mine is Natalee's.

Just in case.

Thanks, Janet. 

This just breaks my heart.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: May 30, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOREVER

Packing up the dreams God planted
In the fertile soil of you
I can't believe the hopes He's granted
Means a chapter of your life is through

But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

And with the faith and love God's given
Springing from the hope we know
We will pray the joy you live in
Is the strength that now you show

We'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong

To live as friends

To live as friends

To live as friends

To live as friends

No a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

+++++++++++

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLOgdQUVjc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdXT-v2hPUA&feature=related

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1356 on: May 30, 2009, 11:31:03 AM »

Awww. Klaas, thank you for bringing the video here. There were pictures I hadn't seen before. I saw them through tears, but it's a really nice tribute.

What a waste of a beautiful young lady with all the promise in the world. What a heartache for her family. What a tragedy that the hands of scum eating low life brought this on them. 

It's good to be here with you all today. It was good to find you 4 years ago, and I'd like to group hug you all!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: May 30, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »

From Nonesuch:
[/quote]

Helen, I wanted to correct any assumptions or anything you felt my post implied regarding you or Brinkman. I did not assume you support Brinkman, I did assume you are very patient and hopeful that the powers that be would eventually be held accountable for Natalee's lack of justice to date. I drew that assumption from your post, I believe your subsequent post back confirms that?

I believe it's caesu who is so hopeful Brinkman can initiate real change, correct?

I wish I could be here everyday but with work, I just cannot. That doesn't mean that those of us who are not here everyday aren't committed to the quest for justice.

Most important is that Natalee still does not have justice. That is hardest for her parents to endure, far moreso than any of us.

Most of her classmates on that trip have graduated in the last two weeks from college, I first heard of Natalee's disappearance while at orientation with my son for UA for he was in the same class. Natalee has been denied yet one more meaningful milestone in her young life, that college experience. We will never know what good works Natalee might have cast out into the world if she had become a physician or if she had chosen another path.

Imagine all the "points of light" that were snuffed out by stealing a young woman who truly cared about our world and those who live in it.

I don't have much faith if any, in Holland to change this outcome. I do however always hope and pray that someone in Aruba will have the courage to tell the truth eventually. Had the Kalpoe's not chased the 'gold' in their suit against Dr Phil, I do believe they might have turned on Joran but as long as that suit is out there, there is little chance they will rattle that cage.

I won't hold my breath for the corruption investigation to yield bonafide change, but I will hope that shaking some things up on evil island makes someone uncomfortable enough to swing to the other side toward truth. Natalee's case has been the catalyst for this, four long years coming but I do think it was the catalyst as was the boycott her parents had the courage to fight for.

[/quote]

Hi Nonesuch,

It was good to see you here and I appreciate your posts.  You were one of the monkeys here for Natalee long before I came around to the forum.

I did not derive anything from your post indicating that I might align myself with Hero Brinkman, or any other politician.  I just wanted to be clear that while I appreciate his open stance on corruption in the Antilles, I am not aware of nor a supporter of his entire platform.  I wish he could make a difference in this issue, but we've been listening to this rhetoric for some time, making my attitude Baaaaaaaaad. Embarassed

It's true, I do feel optimistic that the corruption in Aruba will be exposed, and the truth about what happened to Natalee will be forthcoming through the implosion of that "house of cards". Sometimes my expressed frustration with politics and corruption makes me sound like a mean old hag.     So be it.   

Four years is a long time for Natalee and her loved ones to have been denied truth and justice.  The longer it takes, the worse the downfall will be. 

This weekend, in particular, I am PO'd at every gutless person who could have helped crack this case open, but chose to be part of the problem instead of the solution.

But I am patient.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: May 30, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »

I will be out off and on for the couple of weeks but do not forget that I am with this for the long haul.  My sister just found out she has a mass the size of my fist pushing against her brain and surgery is the only option.  So in less than 2 weeks brain surgery is where it is at for her and I will be standing beside her during this time.  So prayers are needed as the recuperation time is much longer than the surgery itself.

Take care Monkeys.

Blue Moon

I walked through the same valley as your sister nineteen years ago this month.  God was the source of strength that carried me ... carried my family ... through the storm of all storms.

Janet

+++++++++

Psalm 28:7
the Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped.

Psam 46:2
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.

John 14:27
I am leaving you at peace. I am giving you my own peace. I am not giving it to you as the world gives. So don't let your hearts be troubled, and don't be afraid.

FOREVER YOU ARE FAITHFUL - MICHAEL W. SMITH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lPdtqgouCc

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: May 30, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »

<snipped>

Four years is a long time for Natalee and her loved ones to have been denied truth and justice.  The longer it takes, the worse the downfall will be. 

This weekend, in particular, I am PO'd at every gutless person who could have helped crack this case open, but chose to be part of the problem instead of the solution.

<snipped>

Helen

Maybe ... just maybe ... this will be the weekend that one person who has knowledge of the truth will be led to reveal all and ... afford the family of Natalee Holloway the deserved measure of peace.

Janet

++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.