April 27, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322675 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1420 on: May 31, 2009, 01:35:45 AM »

Guess I'm out of the loop...it's okay....I'm here everyday regardless.

Justice for Natalee Holloway.

(TM, thanks for bringing that post/map over for hotping....Wink  )

Out of the loop?  Not you....ever, 2NJ!  If you're talking about Janet's adventure today...she'd posted about it earlier today before she left...just go back 2 or three pages I think!   

About the map for hotping...you're welcome, I was glad to help!   

I meant Magnolia visiting Washington state....I missed that.   

I guess I was out of the loop on that one too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: May 31, 2009, 01:37:09 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: May 31, 2009, 01:50:26 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

NATALEE - We won't forget..we won't give up!  We'll continue to seek justice!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: May 31, 2009, 01:58:51 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

You're welcome....and AMEN!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: May 31, 2009, 02:24:12 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

KTF..Give up...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.....NEVER!Suck on that ARuba...Hope it was OK BillB! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: May 31, 2009, 02:40:57 AM »

Hi billb!   

KTF!   Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1426 on: May 31, 2009, 02:49:25 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

KTF..Give up...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.....NEVER!Suck on that ARuba...Hope it was OK BillB! an angelic monkey
aruba made their own bed.....they will be tied to  Natalee and the negative publicity due to the cover up of the crimes against Natalee...and the total disrespect towards Justice for Beth and Dave.
Surely, those responsible will rot in hell! Not just the primary perps...paulass, j2k, anita...but also the OM's, renho, purcells, american traitors, nels, rudy, ale and the caps crowd.....tacopinis...
Oh sure...they will all have excuses/take no accountability......but come judgment day...there is NO hiding....
I HATE THEM ALL.....
Sleep Suck on THAT...aruba!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: May 31, 2009, 02:52:26 AM »

Ktf....
Magic surprised me.....No supporting cast for Lebron....
Maybe next season if management will provide the cast...
in the meantime....It's Lakers TIME....GOOOO KOBE...The MAN....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: May 31, 2009, 02:53:21 AM »

Hi billb!   

KTF!   Monkey Devil!
Why, Hello Ms. TM.....
Love your posts!    an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: May 31, 2009, 03:00:33 AM »

Hi billb!   

KTF!   Monkey Devil!
Why, Hello Ms. TM.....

Thanks Mr. billb!   

I appreciate you and KTF saying what I want to say sometimes...but usually won't unless I'm really...really mad!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: May 31, 2009, 03:02:50 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

aruba made their own bed.....they will be tied to  Natalee and the negative publicity due to the cover up of the crimes against Natalee...and the total disrespect towards Justice for Beth and Dave.
Surely, those responsible will rot in hell! Not just the primary perps...paulass, j2k, anita...but also the OM's, renho, purcells, american traitors, nels, rudy, ale and the caps crowd.....tacopinis...
Oh sure...they will all have excuses/take no accountability......but come judgment day...there is NO hiding....
I HATE THEM ALL.....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: May 31, 2009, 03:03:48 AM »

Ktf....

LA VS ORLANDO will be a great series!I don't think anyone can stop Kobe if he's on..I do believe the Ring is there for LA's taking...LA in Six!I'm sounding like BillB..O'Lord.Who woulda thought! Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: May 31, 2009, 03:03:55 AM »

Gotta wonder how sick and deep this cover up goes....paulass is a little scared running man.....WHO seems to control a lot of very high up officials not only on aruba...but specifically in the Netherlands..
What a SICK group of $hits they are!...That they would go to these extremes in the face of world condemnation... to protect paulass and hence j2k.
aruba is hosed by a civil servant and lets him get away with doing 'whatever he can to protect urine'...
UNBELIEVABLE...the powers that be have screwed the whole working class on that POS Hellhole island, rather than doing the RIGHT THING!...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...Did I mention? UNBELIEVABLE! 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: May 31, 2009, 03:05:39 AM »

Ktf....

LA VS ORLANDO will be a great series!I don't think anyone can stop Kobe if he's on..I do believe the Ring is there for LA's taking...LA in Six!I'm sounding like BillB..O'Lord.Who woulda thought! Monkey Devil!
Not to worry KTF...
We BOTH sound like billb!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: May 31, 2009, 03:06:42 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

I HATE THEM ALL.....

They will try i'm sure.Looking down from the Heavens above,i'm sure a certain someone will see Paulus and the Perps with their azzes in the air while their heads are in the molten lava,so to speak...Just sayin! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: May 31, 2009, 03:09:23 AM »

Hi billb!   

KTF!   Monkey Devil!
Why, Hello Ms. TM.....

Thanks Mr. billb!   

I appreciate you and KTF saying what I want to say sometimes...but usually won't unless I'm really...really mad!

Monkey Devil!

Hey BillB.Whatta ya say we fire up TM a little more... By the way TM.I've been seeing you get a little more fired up lately!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: May 31, 2009, 03:10:41 AM »

Gotta wonder how sick and deep this cover up goes....paulass is a little scared running man.....WHO seems to control a lot of very high up officials not only on aruba...but specifically in the Netherlands..
What a SICK group of $hits they are!...That they would go to these extremes in the face of world condemnation... to protect paulass and hence j2k.
aruba is hosed by a civil servant and lets him get away with doing 'whatever he can to protect urine'...
UNBELIEVABLE...the powers that be have screwed the whole working class on that POS Hellhole island, rather than doing the RIGHT THING!...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...Did I mention? UNBELIEVABLE! 

Just wait until you read the article I'm going to post shortly that was in Solo di Pueblo...
Apparently Nel is blaming the entire population (or those that vote anyway)for everything that's wrong in Aruba.
Maybe he's been reading here? 
Or maybe he's looking for somebody else to blame for all the corrupt asses in that Government?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: May 31, 2009, 03:10:55 AM »

BILLB's new Nickname on Scared Monkey's...Black Mamba Jr.   

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: May 31, 2009, 03:11:29 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

I HATE THEM ALL.....

They will try i'm sure.Looking down from the Heavens above,i'm sure a certain someone will see Paulus and the Perps with their azzes in the air while their heads are in the molten lava,so to speak...Just sayin! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: May 31, 2009, 03:12:43 AM »

Just wait until you read the article I'm going to post shortly that was in Solo di Pueblo...
Apparently Nel is blaming the entire population (or those that vote anyway)for everything that's wrong in Aruba.
Maybe he's been reading here? 
Or maybe he's looking for somebody else to blame for all the corrupt asses in that Government?

Hopefully the heat in the kitchen is getting to much to bear for the Lil'Oduber.. Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.