April 27, 2024, 04:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322808 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1440 on: May 31, 2009, 03:13:17 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!

NATALEE - We won't forget..we won't give up!  We'll continue to seek justice!

KTF..Give up...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.....NEVER!Suck on that ARuba...Hope it was OK BillB! an angelic monkey
aruba made their own bed.....they will be tied to  Natalee and the negative publicity due to the cover up of the crimes against Natalee...and the total disrespect towards Justice for Beth and Dave.
Surely, those responsible will rot in hell! Not just the primary perps...paulass, j2k, anita...but also the OM's, renho, purcells, american traitors, nels, rudy, ale and the caps crowd.....tacopinis...
Oh sure...they will all have excuses/take no accountability......but come judgment day...there is NO hiding....
I HATE THEM ALL.....
Sleep Suck on THAT...aruba!

They will try i'm sure.Looking down from the Heavens above,i'm sure a certain someone will see Paulus and the Perps with their azzes in the air while their heads are in the molten lava,so to speak...Just sayin! Monkey Devil!
I wonder how the perps cover up crew would score on the Dante's Inferno test...
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

"Through me the way into the suffering city,
Through me the way to the eternal pain,
Through me the way that runs among the lost.
Justice urged on my high artificer;
My maker was divine authority,
The highest wisdom, and the primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things were made,
And I endure eternally.
Abandon every hope, ye who enter here."
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1441 on: May 31, 2009, 03:19:14 AM »

Hey Monkeys

I was just googling and I googled JD Silvetti Aruba and one of the websites was

http://www.jdsilvetti.com/arubanews.html

But none of the links work......I wonder why   ...lol  Monkey Devil!

Various News Articles

The Daily Iberian

The Daily Advertiser

The Dario (Aruban)

The Press Enterprise

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1442 on: May 31, 2009, 03:19:53 AM »

Good Night billb, texasmom, Keepthefaith and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: May 31, 2009, 03:20:40 AM »

Good Night billb!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1444 on: May 31, 2009, 03:23:47 AM »

5/28/2009 Solo di Pueblo Page 7

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

according first minister sr. nel oduber: the carta of sra. ank bijleveld in tweede kamer is much acusante, decepcionante y without base!

sta. cruz -- the carta is much decepcionante, acusante y without base. day cu one gobierno of one country of 16 miyon person is work owing to base of redashi, on they of cu the of, cu i have hear, ‘geruchten’. the parlamentarionan dutch owing to come aruba y they owing to talk cu atia, camara of comercio, ahata y fta, y owing to talk cu avp y red. if 22.000 aruban cu owing to vote for mep is corupto, everybody at aruba, according avp, faction redashi y dutch of eerste y tweede kamer y sra. bijleveld, cu we at aruba is corupto,  sr. oduber is menciona cu the will wanted tell will next.  bayendo on the contenido of the carta, os is hendenan aruban proud, we not have neither mansur neither de veer, none family is send in mep. mep is one faction of people y we do not depende of none person cu is dicidi for we. we, none person is cumpra function of minister in faction, none negociante is negocia posicion on list. we is one faction of people, for people y cu people. is the votador, we people is dicidi kico is happen in the faction here. avp cu the faction redashi know cu they do not earn the eleccion. the unique form is ‘ban soil name of arubianonan at the netherlands y as take away one cantidad of redo. hour cu the netherlands is acusa cu husticia at aruba do not funciona, cu ministerio publico y police do not funciona, is hulandesnan!! that is boss of police at aruba? first was sr. jan van der straten, one dutch european y now is sr. peter de witte, cu owing to end of prolonga his contract, basa on one protocol cu the netherlands y have several dutch in cuerpo of police cu is come for help. sr. oduber owing to ask about that owing to stick the barco of natalee? was have three dutch envolvi: sra. karin jansen, hoofdofficier, jan van der straten y family van der sloot, cu owing to let name of aruba at werki, cu owing to wordo lastra all caminda y the netherlands not owing to saca of one finger.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: May 31, 2009, 03:24:06 AM »

GoodNight Billb..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: May 31, 2009, 03:24:53 AM »

Good Night billb!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: May 31, 2009, 03:26:05 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

according first minister sr. nel oduber: the carta of sra. ank bijleveld in tweede kamer is much acusante, decepcionante y without base!

sta. cruz -- the carta is much decepcionante, acusante y without base. day cu one gobierno of one country of 16 miyon person is work owing to base of redashi, on they of cu the of, cu i have hear, ‘geruchten’. the parlamentarionan dutch owing to come aruba y they owing to talk cu atia, camara of comercio, ahata y fta, y owing to talk cu avp y red. if 22.000 aruban cu owing to vote for mep is corupto, everybody at aruba, according avp, faction redashi y dutch of eerste y tweede kamer y sra. bijleveld, cu we at aruba is corupto,  sr. oduber is menciona cu the will wanted tell will next.  bayendo on the contenido of the carta, os is hendenan aruban proud, we not have neither mansur neither de veer, none family is send in mep. mep is one faction of people y we do not depende of none person cu is dicidi for we. we, none person is cumpra function of minister in faction, none negociante is negocia posicion on list. we is one faction of people, for people y cu people. is the votador, we people is dicidi kico is happen in the faction here. avp cu the faction redashi know cu they do not earn the eleccion. the unique form is ‘ban soil name of arubianonan at the netherlands y as take away one cantidad of redo. hour cu the netherlands is acusa cu husticia at aruba do not funciona, cu ministerio publico y police do not funciona, is hulandesnan!! that is boss of police at aruba? first was sr. jan van der straten, one dutch european y now is sr. peter de witte, cu owing to end of prolonga his contract, basa on one protocol cu the netherlands y have several dutch in cuerpo of police cu is come for help. sr. oduber owing to ask about that owing to stick the barco of natalee? was have three dutch envolvi: sra. karin jansen, hoofdofficier, jan van der straten y family van der sloot, cu owing to let name of aruba at werki, cu owing to wordo lastra all caminda y the netherlands not owing to saca of one finger.

Would love to know what he is sayin about Janssen,Van Der Straten and Van Der sloot...They are the three most responsible for the cover-up??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: May 31, 2009, 03:27:42 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

He is a Dumbass! Open Mouth insert foot! Keep talking Nel that's how We get to know You better!  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: May 31, 2009, 03:28:04 AM »

Hey Monkeys

I was just googling and I googled JD Silvetti Aruba and one of the websites was

http://www.jdsilvetti.com/arubanews.html

But none of the links work......I wonder why   ...lol  Monkey Devil!

Various News Articles

The Daily Iberian

The Daily Advertiser

The Dario (Aruban)

The Press Enterprise

hmmm....seems like they must've disabled the links; they seem to go to pdf files that I think are linked to their site and not the actual papers.

figures!  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: May 31, 2009, 03:29:48 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Would love to know what he is sayin about Janssen,Van Der Straten and Van Der sloot...They are the three most responsible for the cover-up??
Yes it would be great to have a clearer translation!

Thank You TM!  

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: May 31, 2009, 03:31:19 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

He is a Dumbass! Open Mouth insert foot! Keep talking Nel that's how We get to know You better!  Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: May 31, 2009, 03:31:36 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

IMO, He's saying they're DUTCH..so blame Holland for everything.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: May 31, 2009, 03:37:51 AM »

Good Night TM and KTF! Have a Wonderful Sunday! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: May 31, 2009, 03:40:12 AM »

Oops...Almost forgot to ask.....Do either of You know how to look up addresses in Aruba? 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: May 31, 2009, 03:41:05 AM »

The thing I found MOST interesting in the response was...I don't recall Natalee's case being mentioned at all in the letter he's responding to.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: May 31, 2009, 03:41:41 AM »

Oops...Almost forgot to ask.....Do either of You know how to look up addresses in Aruba? 

GoodNight Hotping.You have a great Sunday as well!Addresses in Aruba.I don't!Sorry..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: May 31, 2009, 03:42:41 AM »

The thing I found MOST interesting in the response was...I don't recall Natalee's case being mentioned at all in the letter he's responding to.

Now That's Interesting! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: May 31, 2009, 03:43:31 AM »

The white pages, or that listing of that is I think of registered voters (I haven't used that in a while...I forget how to look it up).  I'll try to find it if you need me to.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: May 31, 2009, 03:45:57 AM »

This is the letter, Oduber is responding to.

5/27/2009 Awe Mainta Pages 10 & 11

http://awemainta.com/home/

(I've used the translation that GBWM posted at BFN, to save adjusting the spacing on every line!)

Google translation:

31 568 Staatkundig process Netherlands Antilles

Nr. 38 Letter from the Secretary of the Interior and Kingdom Relations

The President of the Second Chamber of the States-General

Den Haag, May 25, 2009

In general agreement that I March 10, 2009 (Parliamentary 31568, nr.32) have with the Standing Committee for Dutch-Antillean and Aruban Affairs, I pledged to the Court about the state of governance in Aruba. In this letter you will find my observations on the various authorities in the enforcement chain, and a reflection on the functioning of democracy. Furthermore ga I briefly reviews the state of affairs with regard to the Protocol'93 and reports of interest. I also take the opportunity to respond to the questions set by Ms Ortega-Martijn (Christian Union) following the leak of a week of the Dutch Representation in Aruba.

Before the content to go, I want the responsibility of the countries within the Kingdom of stress. Recalling Article 43, first paragraph, of the Statute, the countries responsible for the realization of fundamental rights and freedoms, legal certainty and the adequacy of the Board. In other words, it is primarily the task of Aruba to ensure a properly functioning law enforcement and governance chain. Only when these rights and freedoms, legal certainty and the adequacy of governance is not guaranteed, there is in such a task for the Kingdom to play on the basis of Article 43, second paragraph, of the Statute. Partly against this background, the Commission established for Dutch-Antillean and Aruban Affairs questions relating to the State Board on Aruba. In answer to those questions, I believe that a combination of signals, of which more later, so worrying is that there is a research institute to do a more complete picture of the state of the board of Aruba it. Based on the results of that research should be assessed whether there is further action to take and at what level that should happen.

Chain Law

The Police Corps Aruba (KPA)
As the Aruban government has, however, the operation of the KPA improvement. In Aruba, so the end of 2006 a cooperation protocol signed. The purpose of this protocol is in the interest of safety of the citizens of Aruba the KPA sustainable improvement. This protocol is explicitly requested Aruban established. On the basis of this Protocol by the Netherlands, a police officer available for the post of chief. In 2008 started with the improvement of the KPA will continue to 2012. Within the framework of the cooperation program funded by the Netherlands Aruba law enforcement budget for this improvement is available.

In the first progress report on the improvement of early 2009 it was found that improvements are put in motion but that the progress is slow. There are various causes to which the chief has little influence. Thus, the large under the KPA is one of the main concerns. In addition, the KPA for the implementation of projects often depends on partners in the government that is not always adequate assistance. It appears that especially recalcitrant human affairs are to solve. It would be for the operation of the KPA and the welfare of the citizens, are desirable if the Aruban government attention would be devoted to facilitating the improvement. Active support of the Aruban Minister of Justice is obviously of great importance. I shall speak to him occasionally on appeal.

The annual reports of the prosecution shows that the Home Recherche by the large number of corruption cases is highly taxed. This still matters on the shelf, says a 2008 letter from the then acting Attorney-General to the Kingdom Government. Below I will detail in this letter. Under the enforcement program focuses on improving the quality of the Country Recherche. The progress on the program, the progress of this for me a particular focus.

The Public Prosecutor (OM)
There is understaffing of the Aruban OM. After a long period of uncertainty about the position of the previous Attorney-General as a result of a conflict with the Minister of Justice on its pension scheme from 1 January 2009 a new Attorney General appointed. The function of the Advocate General is not now required. Also, the broadcast period of a few available Dutch prosecutors, including the current principal officer, ending this summer. There are a number of places for prosecutors not be completed. Not because there is not enough suitable candidates but because of a discussion between candidate prosecutors and the Aruban Minister of Justice on the salary of the officers. At this moment the public prosecutor as occupied by four officers, while there are six posts.

In my letter of February 23, 2009 (TK 31 700 IV No 33), I reported that the current Attorney-General makes a positive contribution to a number of difficult issues and discussions between Aruba and the Netherlands. Given the current understaffing of the OM lies are also a risk. Through his efforts in many cases in combination with the number of filled vacancies, the implementation of the actual role of the OM, the prosecution of criminal offenses, not in jeopardy. This in combination with the relatively large number of reports on corruption in politics and the civil service concerns me. The proper functioning of the OM is one of the pillars of the law.

By letter dated April 14 last (Parliamentary 31568, nr.33), I answered the question of the Second Board or the state attorneys-general of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba to report on issues such as corruption, integrity of management or operation of enforcement chain Aruba or St. Maarten. I indicate that the prosecutors are officers of the Land Netherlands Antilles and Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles or Aruban Attorney General reports to the Kingdom Government, the Dutch Minister of Justice or to me. This answer is mistakenly overlooked the fact that the former acting Attorney General of Aruba last year on his own initiative sent a letter to the Treasury Ministers. In this letter he is concerned about the situation in the OM and the circumstances in which the OM work to do. Following this letter, Minister Hirsch Ballin to the former acting Attorney-General has requested further clarification on the above-corruption cases. This note describes several cases in which there was the investigation or prosecution of corruption cases, most of which have led to judicial rulings.

The Judicial Power
In my letter of February 23, 2009 (TK 31 700 IV No 33) I address the concerns I have regarding any of the other pillars of the law, the Common Court of Justice. The concerns that I focus on the difficult cooperation of Aruba in the necessary improvements in the management of the Court which has implications for the functioning of justice. I have already conveyed these concerns to the Aruban prime minister.

The proposal of rijkswet Common Court of Justice, as I previously stated, guarantees for justice at the appropriate level in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom. Among other things, the land registries no services anymore. Aruba despite so be invited hardly ever participated in the official consultation in preparation of the proposal. Both at administrative and executive level in the months prior to decision-making in the realm of Ministers close contact with Aruba to agree on the proposal. There could be reached on the content of the rijkswet with the exception of one component, namely the location of the seat of the Court. When finally revealed that Aruba did not want to accept the present concept, the kingdom of Ministers decided on Aruba for the proposal based on Article 43, second paragraph, of the Statute (the guarantee function of the Kingdom) that consensus with Aruba is not a requirement anymore. In this respect there is the Kingdom Government to intervene in the future to ensure a good law. Moreover, efforts in shaping the further report yet to reach agreement with Aruba because it is the best basis for cooperation in justice.

Prison
In 2007, the Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) visited the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Part of the investigation of the CPT was a visit to Aruba. The report of the CPT (TK 24 587, No. 245), the government's response to this report (TK 24 587, No 321) and report on the implementation and execution of the measures to improve after CPT visit of Mr. J. Lange and Prof. mr P.C. Vegter (TK 31 700 IV, No. 34) are sent to your room.

The situation in the police cells and prisons in Aruba since the visit of the CPT in June 2007 improved. The physical conditions in the two institutions have been addressed. There is still insufficient (qualified) personnel and the treatment of detainees still leaves much to be desired, the biggest concern regarding the prison system remains vreemdelingendetentie. The visit of Mr. De Lange and Prof. mr PC Vegter in August 2008 showed that it no improvement was made. At the request of the Government's Cabinet is currently a follow-on improvements implemented following the visit of the CPT. I expect you here in the summer to messages.

The Aliens Chain
In 2006, the Netherlands and Aruba, a protocol on improving the Aliens chain. After an evaluation of the efforts so far were done, were Aruba and the Netherlands on July 10, 2007 Memorandum of Understanding Aliens Chain (MoU) agreed. These are the main recommendations of the evaluation in cooperation agreements on improving the Aruban aliens chain set. The progress is regularly discussed at the administrative level. For example, in March, still a management agreement in place with Oduber Prime Minister and Minister of Health, environmental, administrative and immigration, Wever. There was discussion on improvements in the immigration chain under the MoU and the Instituto Alarma y Seguridad Aruba (IASA).

I have found that the immigration chain as a whole and several of the organizations that are part of the chain still work. For example, the division of work between supply chain organizations are not fully consistent with the statutory powers and communicate with each other lack the chain, such as the exchange of data. Another example is that the Aliens Act and regulations, and policies are not always clear and consistently interpreted arbitrarily as with risk. There is a large number of improvement, which recently made a start with it. Indicated that Aruba is really significant and visible improvements to make in the immigration chain. Related, the Governor indicated changes will make the organization of the passport issue, right issue and so a good service to the citizens is guaranteed.

Based on the current national decree Aruban Admission, Removal and Disposal (LTU-V), the partners and children of expatriate Dutch public employees no longer automatically accepted. There are arrangements made for the admission of such individuals to facilitate, but may at a given moment, a legal void, so that persons without residence status will be seated. Under the agreements that the Netherlands and Aruba in 2005 and in 2007, on improving the immigration chain, prepares Aruba changes in the national decree, to remedy this situation to. Despite that the Aruban government is regularly used, is the required change of the LTU-V very slowly.

In addition, I am concerned about the organization IASA, which Aruba is responsible for the tasks access, monitoring, removal and disposal. The organization claimed in a continuation of the above administrative tasks criminal investigative functions, while no legal basis. This is contrary to the principle of legality and I have since Aruba repeatedly addressed. In a ministerial order of April 7 last, the Aruban Minister of Justice and announced that no criminal IASA functions and will act in accordance with this. Partly for these reasons, the decision stipulated that the management of IASA IASA radar and helicopter to the KPA be transferred. Although this is an improvement, I see the co-operation of the walradar of the Coast Guard and those of Aruba remains a risk for the actions of the Coast Guard. At the end of June at the discussions I have with the Minister of Justice of Aruba, I will therefore once again under the attention.

Democracy
The controlling function of the Aruban parliament is not always well. Thus has it that Statenleden questions remain unanswered or that a lack of public debate. I also see that the opposition-initiated legislation debated in the States. I note that while the situation in Aruba associated with a party that the absolute majority in parliament in combination with the prevailing political culture which has traditionally been a strong polarization between the two largest political parties. This situation can only be solved from the inside.

Protocol Aruba - Netherlands 1993
At the request of the Senate, I am in my letter of May 15, 2009 expanded into the state of implementation of the Protocol in 1993. I will send you a copy of this letter. Interests of brevity, I refer you to the contents of the annex (31700 Kamerstukken IV nr.E). Part of the agreement is not achieved. If it is a well-functioning public administration, I think it is important that at least a national agreement on a party and the establishment of an independent complaints body still be achieved. A national decree on party funding is not yet established. There is also no independent body set up where people could raise complaints against the behavior of management. In addition, a number of events that should be updated in the light of the political process in the Dutch Antilles.

Messages of interest
Regularly appear in the Aruban media reports of alleged cases of corruption or interest. Even otherwise reach me this sounds. As I mentioned above have been several court convictions. I have no cases of violations of integrity within the Aruban government announced that there may be cases of criminal offenses, not all research in the OM. However, by lack of transparency in decision-making by the Aruban government insufficiently sensitive issues of corruption or the appearance of interest to be removed.

Ask Ms. Ortega-Martijn
As I promised in the general agreement of March 10, 2009, I written questions from Mrs Ortega-Martijn following leakage one-week notice of the Dutch Representation in Aruba. (Submitted February 9, 2009) this letter answer.

A week is a regular internal reporting official is written about me insight into developments on the ground. If the content so requires, is reported used in the preparation of policy. For the week is no prescribed format. This week includes the paraphrase of a conversation partner. Their precise definitions contain no analysis or opinion of the writer but outline what the agency learned.

Conclusion
In this letter, I have an outline of the State Board on Aruba. There are enough signals to concerns about the enforcement and validity of the Board on Aruba. The policy debate on May 19 with the Senate on the political process, Netherlands Antilles was expressly made to the stories of corruption and mismanagement in Aruba. To top the table to get what this story is true and to work to improve it is in my opinion for Aruba and the Kingdom of interest to a more systematic picture of the situation in Aruba. On completion of the research agreement, I now Aruba. My aim is for the summer the National Ministerial Council and to inform you about the inquiry. Based on the results of the investigation should be assessed whether there is further action to take and at what level that should happen.

THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR HOME AFFAIRS AND ROYAL STATE'S RELATIONSHIP
A.Th.B. Bijleveld-Schouten

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.