April 27, 2024, 02:46:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322755 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1700 on: June 05, 2009, 05:32:47 AM »

"Grasshopper" will be missed!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5322.msg830584#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: June 05, 2009, 08:59:19 AM »

NEW SM FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/06/05/it-appears-that-aruba-reads-scared-monkeys-for-more-than-just-information-on-natalee-holloway-rudy-croes-as-well/

It Appears that Aruba Reads Scared Monkeys for More than Just Information on Natalee Holloway … Rudy Croes as Well

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: June 05, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »

... turns out "Grasshopper" did himself in "spanking the monkey"!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1703 on: June 05, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »

Seems that way doesn't it?    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 05, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57646.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Kong fui accuses warda Nos Costa corruption

5 Jun, 2009, 15:32 (GMT -04:00)

Builders, safety shoes and helmets on, on a stand at the rear of the fui Kong shopping in Palm Beach.

ORANGE CITY - "This happens in other countries in the neighborhood, but not here." Errol Henriquez, director of supermarket chain fui Kong, plans to make a declaration against agents warda Nos Costa. This would have offered in return for cash and food not to ask for work permits of the builders of the shopping center still under construction in Palm Beach.

"They came a few times shortly after the other, supposedly for a license check. They were always in order. At the time she approached my brother-in-law, who oversees the work with the literal question of what they could get. Of course we are not in. The next time they came so along with Department of Labor and Dimas. "The director admits that some of them still work after the welding and that there was no permit. "Look, this authorization, we can get it, we just stop for five hours. We are also strict. But the workers until after seven hours because they want to eat. And you'll always have people who after working on his own initiative to do something extra to help. "Henriquez denies that the fourteen workers were also found sleeping in the building and an adjacent house. "Absolutely not. They live and sleep in Meiveld 47, three houses away from our headquarters. That house we have specially refurbished for them. All rooms have air conditioning. Besides, not all workers are there, two of them live in an apartment behind my house. "The house next to the mall, the family bought with the idea to demolish or to the brother-in-law is housing. "We are not yet over and therefore it is not refurbished. But it is certainly not that the builders there to sleep. They wanted to do otherwise, but we have stopped. "

Good name
That the workers have safety shoes but wore when they scuff Labor Department, Dimas and WARDA Nos Costa were found Henriquez understand it. "It was after working hours. When they finished their work they should for my part in bare feet on, but during working hours they have shoes and helmets on. "Also, food was found that far on the expiry date would be. "I think I have also behind the house that time, but if we disagree in our supermarket food shortly before the expiry date with discount offer, like other stores do, then we would certainly not meet the give builders. Look, this is an investment of twenty million. I ga that and the good name of our company does not scramble with such practices, "said Henriquez. "We have already spoken Department of Labor. What also might be that not all is in order, we immediately right. "Henriquez points finally to the cultural difference between China and Aruba. "These people live better and earn much more than you think. Only that does not meet them to see. They save their money in rather than that they issue. "

Roy Laclé of WARDA Nos Costa late in response to the accusation of corruption by Errol Henriquez know to take contact with the Director of Kong fui. "We often get this kind of allegations should be heard, but at the moment of truth is never something to the front. If someone with his name and shaming may follow as sure an investigation and as debt is proved then followed hard sanctions, "said Laclé.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: June 05, 2009, 05:36:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57643.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Williams in conversation with PG

5 Jun, 2009, 15:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Following the letter of complaint about Michael Williams Prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft is Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the letter writer invited for a personal interview. This conversation took place this morning. At the time of the conclusion of this paper was the call was still ongoing and the public prosecutor (OM) will not respond.

Williams had in his letter strong allegations towards both officer Van der Schaft and the OM. He said the officer in a drug user and for the accused of manipulation. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: June 05, 2009, 05:40:45 PM »

I'm bringing these posts over from the Murder & Crime thread that include Michael Williams complaint against the Prosecutor mentioned above and others.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57557.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Williams: 'Public Justice on drugs'

3 Jun, 2009, 16:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Michael Williams last Monday filed a complaint against Prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft. "I do not accept the manipulation of a drug officer," he writes in his complaint letter to the College of Procurators-General.

Williams gets hard to the Public Prosecutor of Aruba and wonders whether the Attorney-General (PG) 'find it strange that the people at the Aruba Public Prosecutor sees as a major criminal political organization. " The PG was this morning still has not respond to the complaint, but made with this' to explore. Officer Van der Schaft was not available for comment. A spokesman was able to tell that he is aware of the complaint.
The complaint letter except to the College also sent to the Kingdom Parliament and the Minister of Kingdom Affairs Ank Bijleveld. Moreover, there is no Kingdom Parliament and Bijleveld (CDA) State Secretary of Kingdom Relations.

According to Williams, father of Nigel and Alfred Williams, he is since he left government MEP 'always in trouble with them. " His sons are also the victim says Father Williams. The pair was recently convicted for their part in crimes of the so-called gang of Dakota. "By heavily manipulated research by Van der Schaft Alfred is entirely innocent fixed," says Williams in the letter. "Whether or not mandated from above."

Manipulation
The investigation of his sons, according to Williams' from the first day manipulated. Writes that he never acted against false statements of a police officer. Furthermore, a key defense witness called by the officer, the morning before he was to testify. Then his statement was "suddenly, unlike the police." Williams writes that witnesses by the police are put under pressure, which the officer "more or less admitted during the trial. Finally, he complains about the fact that only part of the tapgesprekken which it is being handed over in minutes processed. "Essential parts missing."

Hetze
Williams has a collision with Minister for Health, Environment and Administrative Immigration Candelario 'Booshi "Wever in 2003 the idea that the government is" haunted. " The argument escalated and reached a climax when they meet on September 11, 2003 found at the airport. Weaver gave Williams a hard blow when unexpectedly. The minister was later convicted for that offense to a fine of 500 florin.

Williams began late last year a lawsuit against the country which he called "unlawful act" of the government aims to show. Moreover, he demands compensation for the fact that his sons could not study. Also he wants pain for the events of recent years. Last month was Justice Minister Rudy Croes testify in court in connection with this case. They strongly denied that the conduct of Williams father would have an impact on the arrest of his sons.

6/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

the.o. acusando the fiscal of usador of drugs y is ret’e for haci one drugtest michael williams owing to complain fiscal mr. k. van der schaft

awemainta owing to achieve copia of one denuncia cu the ciudadano michael williams owing to entrega at procurador general of aruba, contra of fiscal mr. k. van der schaft. michael williams is father of nigel y alfred williams, kendenan recientemente owing to stay condena in corte of first instancia at respectivamente 15 y 8 month of jail, of cual 5 month is incondicional, y they owing to achieve one period of proof of 2 y 3.5 year. según michael williams, just his child, alfred is inocente, but today is sit castigo for one investigacion manipula by of the fiscal here.

for of time cu past owing to bandona faction mep, is because the not can acepta the corupcion by of the faction here of gobierno, owing to trece very problem for his person, según michael williams. actualmente self, the have one caso andando contra country aruba y recientemente owing to hear minister of husticia. his yiunan at month of march 2006, owing to being deteni once end, without none motibo y they owing to stay close for 10 day, because the is they father, según michael williams in his denuncia. here also fiscal mr. k. van der schaft is envolvi.

the investigacion bao of guia of fiscal van der schaft for of first day owing to wordo manipula, as on orden of esnan more high.

for menciona some ehempel, michael williams is tell, cu one agent policial during the investigacion here owing to falsifica one declaracion. till cu day of today ministerio publico not owing to actua contra of the delito here.

one witness very important for defence, the morning ey, owing to being convoca for fiscal first of bay testigua y owing to talk cune. consecuencia of this is, cu his declaracion de soon is completamente another of thing past owing to declara at police.

testigonan is tell cu they owing to being poni bao of very presion policial. fiscal owing to acepta this also more or less during tratamento of the caso hudicial. según michael williams, past owing to entrega at fiscal several combersacionnan graba (tap), but one part minimal the fiscal owing to listen y owing to work his procesverbal. the partinan esencial owing to stay afo.

michael williams is follow tell cu the know cu his child christopher is inocente y during the caso in corte of apelacion this will stay demostra also. the denunciante is follow tell, cu the do not acepta this of one fiscal cu is usador of drugs. pesey the is invit’e for haci one drug-test of immediate. tumando all the consideracionnan here, michael williams is ask about pg, if the do not believe cu this is motibo cu people aruban will is considera ministerio publico because; one organisacion politico criminal big y cu is pesey minsiterio publico do not goza of none clase of confianza more.

another denuncia
in another denuncia, haci yesterday at keep of recherche at shaba, nigel walter williams together cu father michael williams is denuncia the next personanan, marvin j. hous, eduard the. bregita, r.l.m solognier the ultimo here one ex agent policial, live actualmente at the netherlands. t’asina cu nigel williams owing to stay condena in corte of first instancia of did take part of one organisacion criminal y cause violencia publico. this owing to base of declaracion of testigonan. the testigonan here, owing to haci’e together or separadamente, siendo the first dosnan menciona, was present at thing cu owing to sosode day 6 of july 2008 at eagle beach.

but in corte they owing to comete perhurio, hour cu they owing to come is deny of was present at eagle bach the night of 6 of july 2008. but the señoresnan here not owing to stay persigui penalmente.

pesey the denunciantenan, father y child is of opinion cu here is deal of husticia of clase.

for thing is solognier, during investigacion haci, owing to haci his self culpabel at falsificacion of documento y contra the ex agent policial here also, not owing to persiguie penalmente. pesey now father y child williams owing to dicidi of entrega one denuncia oficial at recherche, pendiente cu now will can cuminsa cu one persecucion penal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 05, 2009, 05:49:24 PM »

hmmmm....makes you wonder if the same would apply to others who have filed bankruptcy in the U.S. but are doing business in Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57645.php

Aruba

Bankruptcy does not affect GM Stern

5 Jun, 2009, 15:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The bankruptcy of the American automotive group General Motors (GM), known for brands such as Chevrolet, Daewoo and Hummer does not affect the operation of Stern GM in Tanki Leendert. All warranties and obligations to customers will simply be respected, "said the parent company in a statement.

The autogigant had last Monday the postponement of payment applications and is actually bankrupt. GM had 172 billion dollars of liabilities and 82 billion dollars of assets in his bankruptcy record. With the start of the Chapter 11 (bankruptcy) process for the business to try a few months to go. For this group, however, needed a capital injection of fifty billion dollars.

The company stresses that the process does not affect other GM companies around the world. "Only the U.S. operations are part of the bankruptcy process." The car says that the activities in Central America and the Caribbean will continue to operate normally. This is more applicable to the Chevrolet Spark and Aveo, which are made in Korea and the Avalanche from Mexico.

The American factories, for both the U.S. market and for export Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles produce. Since none of the activities of the company outside the United States involved in the bankruptcy, it is not necessary to do action or new procedures, according to GM. The company stressed again that the group in this region all guarantees and all other customer obligations without interruption will honor. "There is no practical change in relation to warranties and service to dealers."

Autogigant
General Motors has long been the largest car manufacturers in the world side. The company was founded in 1908 in Detroit, USA. With more than 240,000 employees worldwide and a turnover of around 180 billion dollars in 2008 was one of the largest companies in the world. Last year sold the car more than 8 million cars worldwide. Brands under the group include Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, GM Daewoo, Holden, Hummer, Opel, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Vauxhall and Wuling.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: June 05, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57644.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Paula Egbert not kill

5 Jun, 2009, 15:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Paula Egbert who was found dead Wednesday morning in the waters of the harbor of Oranjestad, is not by killing the dead. This is the conclusion of the autopsy on the victim was executed. Injuries to the body of Paula seemed to indicate that the victim before his death was mistreated. The autopsy yielded no evidence for this. Probably Paula in the river and drowned. The authorities have the body released.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: June 05, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57641.php

Google translation:

Aruba

"Natalee, the musical '

5 Jun, 2009, 15:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / DEN HAAG - The story of the 2005 missing American teenager, Natalee Holloway, by three in a theater presentation "Natalee, the musical 'run. The presentation will be shown in the traveling cultural festival De Parade in Utrecht and Rotterdam.

These companies reported PIPS: lab, Codarts Zeebelt and Thursday in De Telegraaf. The increase, the extensive media attention surrounding the disappearance of Natalee to the jaw. "The play shows the story of these characters and how the company handles it," said a spokesperson for the theater.

After the extensive media attention that followed the disappearance of the teenager, followed the one publication after another. In 2006 appeared the book The Natalee Holloway case: my own story about her disappearance in Aruba of prime suspect Joran van der Sloot. He calls himself in the book a "pathological liar" and said a psychiatrist at a young age need to have had. Earlier father Dave Holloway published a book in which he "corruption in paradise" to denounce it. Also mother Beth Holloway-Twitty wrote a book about the disappearance of her daughter, Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith. This book was filmed and appeared in April on the American television channel Lifetime. In June 2008 the book appeared Overboard. How I Joran van der Sloot was talking to Patrick van der Eem. He became known after he broadcast crime reporter Peter R. de Vries and Joran went undercover at the talk was about the disappearance of Natalee. At the end of last year appeared on the documentary Tele Aruba Natalee. The Unrevealed Time Lines of Curaçao filmmaker Renee Gielen.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: June 05, 2009, 06:24:19 PM »

NEW SM FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/06/05/it-appears-that-aruba-reads-scared-monkeys-for-more-than-just-information-on-natalee-holloway-rudy-croes-as-well/

It Appears that Aruba Reads Scared Monkeys for More than Just Information on Natalee Holloway … Rudy Croes as Well

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: June 05, 2009, 07:44:53 PM »

FROM THE FRONT PAGE COMMENTS....

STEVE HOLLOWAY
"Thanks to the staff at scared monkeys. Red you are a great man and again THANKS!!!!! and God bless"

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/06/05/it-appears-that-aruba-reads-scared-monkeys-for-more-than-just-information-on-natalee-holloway-rudy-croes-as-well/#comments

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: June 05, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »

STEVE HOLLOWAY
"Thanks to the staff at scared monkeys. Red you are a great man and again THANKS!!!!! and God bless"

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/06/05/it-appears-that-aruba-reads-scared-monkeys-for-more-than-just-information-on-natalee-holloway-rudy-croes-as-well/#comments

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: June 05, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

STEVE HOLLOWAY

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: June 05, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »

Wreck,San,TM look at KTF Go......... Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 05, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: June 05, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »

Beth and Dave know that Red has always done his best to keep Natalee's case in the forefront.  Steve Holloway (Dave's brother) is a regular poster on the front page of SM.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: June 05, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »

NEW SM FRONT PAGE POST:

Need to catch up some, will read this before I call it a night.

Good evening Monkeys.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: June 05, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »

NEW SM FRONT PAGE POST:

Need to catch up some, will read this before I call it a night.

Good evening Monkeys.

Hello Blue Moon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: June 05, 2009, 10:26:34 PM »

Wreck,San,TM look at KTF Go......... Monkey Devil!

You're da man KTF!  I'm proud of you! 

GO KTF GO!!!!    Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.