April 27, 2024, 03:29:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322785 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1800 on: June 08, 2009, 12:16:17 AM »

I guess enough is enough...
Good night good monkeys....

Good night billb!  I'm right behind you!

Good night Monkeys!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: June 08, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »

Good night Monkeys!  

GoodNight TM...Me Too!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: June 08, 2009, 12:17:11 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: June 08, 2009, 12:17:33 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: June 08, 2009, 12:17:58 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: June 08, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »

Good night Monkeys!  

GoodNight TM...Me Too!

Good night KTF, before you go to sleep....try saying that PB guys name five times really fast!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: June 08, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: June 08, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »

Good night Monkeys!  

GoodNight TM...Me Too!

Good night KTF, before you go to sleep....try saying that PB guys name five times really fast!    Monkey Devil!

OK.I tried it!The end result was a hand across the face by the girlfriend.... Monkey Devil! Just Kidding...To all a goodnight! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: June 08, 2009, 07:44:22 AM »

We hanker for Justice to be done for this Wonderful girl . .

AMEN Bastibro, we are here for the next 36 years standing beside Natalee, Beth, Dave and their families.

AMEN to that to Blue Moon! I will never loose sight on Natalee`s case.
I`m dedicated, don`t know why but I am

It becomes a Good versus Evil, Right versus Wrong issue now that Joran has even admitted to causing all of this.  Yet he walks free and received no punishment legally.  At least that is how it is for me.

It will never be OK or right until those responsible are held accountable for their actions.  That would be J2K+Paulus. 

IMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: June 08, 2009, 10:50:40 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: June 08, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57796.php

Google translation:

Customs supervisor accused of corruption

8 Jun, 2009, 16:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - There is great dissatisfaction among customs, thus Sharina Hernandez, chairman of customs union Sada. After several collisions with the management about the impending reorganization is the measure vol.

"We have often had problems with management on a Steering Committee that the reorganization would establish. Sada has no representation in the Steering Committee and that must change, "says Hernandez. In addition, employees for the least little disciplinary action while there are no consequences for members of the board when they go wrong in itself. "When they are all in the cover," said union leader. According to Hernandez directors would have been guilty of various irregularities. In detail it prefers not to. Also not on the violation of the customs officers themselves committed.

Seniority
Also, when promotion or new jobs does not take into account seniority within the customs staff. "Someone who because of his spot on the rankings the turn should be is often passed by someone else and that is not the intention. The police and firemen, there are clear agreements about this, that we want. "According to Hernandez is also no response to the desire of the Customs to release of Department of Taxation. "In 2005 and 2008 surveys were held among the employees and both times gave a majority of independent Directors and direct contact with the minister would stand." Sada finally complains about the safety of its members last Saturday after a customs officer was severely beaten during the practice of his duties. Evening at half past seven Sada hold a meeting among its members in Club Customs. Hernandez does not expect that direct action hard to follow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: June 08, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57794.php

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

8 Jun, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A suspected pedophile is last week by the judge to release stated. He should further conduct of the trial against him at liberty to spend.

The man is suspected in the period from August 2003 to December 2007 OBSCENE to have committed acts with two girls. It would also have been penetration. Moreover, the man suspected in November 2008 a 4-year-old child to have abused.

According to David Kock, lawyer of the accused, the evidence against his client is very thin. He points to include witness statements that contradict one another. To provide more clarity to the court wanted to hear abused girls. The prosecutor did agree to this request on condition that the conversation between the judge and the children in a separate room without the accused are present. In anticipation of the statements of victims, the court to postpone the trial.

The lawyer responded to the request for the detention of his client off. He stressed again the meager evidence and the fact that the accused has since his arrest in February 2009 stuck. The Court decided this agreement and the alleged pedophile pending further progress of the case released.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: June 08, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57793.php

Aruba

Press Coordinator ATA MEP candidate

8 Jun, 2009, 16:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Francis Jacobs last Sunday announced his candidacy on the kieslijst of MEP. This happened during a specially organized coffee morning in the Centro di Bario of Tanki Leendert. Jacobs, press coordinator of Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) and singer, has this to say own a long-cherished dream. His father was one of the founders of the party about 30 years ago and since then Jacobs has always had the ambition to ever enter politics to go. Even party leader Nelson Oduber was present at the meeting and called Jacobs welcome to the electoral list of MEP. John Francis Jacobs, the second candidate on the list of the yellow party. Previously, the candidacy of lawyer Evelyn Wever-Croes presented on June 17 follows that of Dr Michael Kelly. Party Oduber has recently stated several times that MEP is due to fresh blood, because a number of parliamentarians had already declared no longer on the list to face the coming elections.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: June 08, 2009, 11:06:32 PM »

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

ORANGE CITY - A suspected pedophile is last week by the judge to release stated. He should further conduct of the trial against him at liberty to spend.

The man is suspected in the period from August 2003 to December 2007 OBSCENE to have committed acts with two girls. It would also have been penetration. Moreover, the man suspected in November 2008 a 4-year-old child to have abused.

According to David Kock, lawyer of the accused, the evidence against his client is very thin. He points to include witness statements that contradict one another. To provide more clarity to the court wanted to hear abused girls. The prosecutor did agree to this request on condition that the conversation between the judge and the children in a separate room without the accused are present. In anticipation of the statements of victims, the court to postpone the trial.

The lawyer responded to the request for the detention of his client off. He stressed again the meager evidence and the fact that the accused has since his arrest in February 2009 stuck. The Court decided this agreement and the alleged pedophile pending further progress of the case released.

David Kock....   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:20 PM »

Aruban economy debilitating further amidst falling inflation

13.3% decline in number of visitors
June 8, 2009 -- In March 2009, money supply went up by Afl. 41.6 million (1.4 percent) to Afl. 3,028.1 million. This increase was brought about by an Afl. 38.2 million expansion in net domestic assets and an Afl. 3.4 million net inflow of funds from abroad. Consequently, net foreign assets (excluding revaluation differences of gold and foreign exchange holdings) rose to Afl. 1,433.5 million at the end of March 2009, which is Afl. 559.4 million or 64 percent more than the amount recorded in the corresponding month of 2008.

The growth in net domestic assets was largely caused by an Afl. 28.5 million expansion in noncredit related balance sheet items, reflecting in part clearing transactions within the banking system. In addition, net claims of the banking sector on the public sector went up by Afl. 22.4 million (7.7 percent). In contrast, claims of the banking sector on the private sector, which have been declining since December 2008, fell by Afl. 12.7 million (0.5 percent), following decreases in loans to enterprises, consumer credit, and housing mortgages of Afl. 7.4 million (0.7 percent), Afl. 4.3 million (0.7 percent), and Afl. 0.9 million (0.1 percent), respectively.

In March 2009, the real turnover tax revenue (BBO) dwindled by 1.5 percent, for the third consecutive month, compared to March 2008. The figures used here are based on the BBO collected in April, which is indicative of turnover mostly generated in the previous month. In the first three months of 2009, the real BBO declined by 4.8 percent, compared to the corresponding period of 2008.

Moreover, in March 2009, stay-over visitors continued to debilitate as preliminary figures for that month recorded a 13.3 percent decline in the number of visitors and a 10.7 percent lower total nights spent in Aruba. In the first three months of 2009, stay-over visitors and total nights spent on the island went down by 8 percent and 5.2 percent, respectively (first
three months of 2008: +20.6 percent and +17.5 percent). The average occupancy rate of both hotels and timeshares, reported bythe Central Bureau of Statistics, registered a 5.5  percentage points fall to 79.5 percent in March 2009, compared to a year earlier. In the first quarter of 2009, this occupancy rate decreased by 4.7 percentage points to 80.7 percent, compared to the corresponding period of 2008. While stay-over tourism showed a weak performance, data from the Cruise Tourism Authority for March 2009 indicate that the number of cruise passengers went up by 13.3 percent, whereas the number of ship calls fell by 4.1 percent. Between January-March 2009, the number of cruise passengers increased by 4 percent, but the number of ship calls shrank by 12.8 percent (in 2008: +36.9 percent and +30 percent), indicative of either more larger ships including Aruba in their itinerary, or higher occupancy rates of the cruise vessels.

The end of period consumer price index (CPI) of March 2009 showed a deflation of 2.9 percent, the fourth in a row, compared to an inflation of 9.7 percent in March 2008. This average decline in prices was mostly due to the fall in the index of the category “Housing”, reflecting decreases in the subcategories “Electricity, gas and other fuels” and “Water supply and miscellaneous services relating to the dwelling”. In the first three months of 2009, the quarterly CPI decreased by 3 percent (first three months of 2008: +9.6 percent), largely on account of aforementioned factors. The 12-month average inflation rate fell by 1.2 percentage points to 5.7 percent. The differential with the inflation in the U.S.A., our main trading partner, dropped to 2.9 percentage points in March 2009, compared to 3.6 percentage points in the corresponding month a year earlier. When excluding the energy related components (water, electricity and gasoline), the 12-month inflation rate went up by 0.1 percentage point to 4.4 percent in March 2009, compared to the corresponding period a year earlier.

Centrale Bank van Aruba
June 5, 2009

http://www.caribbeanpressreleases.com/articles/5173/1/Aruban-economy-debilitating-further-amidst-falling-inflation/Page1.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: June 08, 2009, 11:57:43 PM »

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

David Kock....   

I know, and IIRC he has small children!  Makes me sick!  How "thin" would the evidence be if one of his little ones told him that perv had done something to them?

Does anyone stand up and protect the children in Aruba?  The more I read, I really don't think so!
Just like this case....all we've heard about is the accused!  Who represented the victims in that court room?  I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that all these victims are just making the stories up!  Who cares if that pervert has spent three months in jail!  Somebody needs to get with the program and interview the victims!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: June 09, 2009, 12:01:34 AM »

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

David Kock....   

I know, and IIRC he has small children!  Makes me sick!  How "thin" would the evidence be if one of his little ones told him that perv had done something to them?

Does anyone stand up and protect the children in Aruba?  The more I read, I really don't think so!
Just like this case....all we've heard about is the accused!  Who represented the victims in that court room?  I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that all these victims are just making the stories up!  Who cares if that pervert has spent three months in jail!  Somebody needs to get with the program and interview the victims!

The two girls were over a FOUR YEAR period of time!  And then a FOUR YEAR OLD!
WHO IS THIS GUY A RELATIVE OF?

WHERE'S ROBOTS?  I need him!   Monkey Devil! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: June 09, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »

(My guess is the tourist drowned?) 

6/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

urgente.... tourist owing to hoga yesterday afternoon at kontiki beach yesterday, alrededor of 13.20’or, central of police owing to find notificacion cu at “kontiki beach” one tourist have to owing to hoga. for of investigacion preliminar owing to resultá cu the fellow víctima hendrik voorburg nacé at the netherlands, 23 augůstůs 1949, was n’e beach y owing to enter water p’e swim y snňrkel. dado instant personanan cu was swim n’e beach owing to notice cu the víctima was drief at one as odd on water y owing to ask yudansa for saca the víctima for of water, cu not was give sign of life. for more or ménos 14.20’or doctor of police owing to constatá dead of the víctima. cause of the hogamento is in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: June 09, 2009, 12:37:36 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: June 09, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

David Kock....   

The two girls were over a FOUR YEAR period of time!  And then a FOUR YEAR OLD!
WHO IS THIS GUY A RELATIVE OF?

WHERE'S ROBOTS?  I need him!   Monkey Devil! 

I agree....just the fact that he took the case was enough for me to shake my head.  I never even thought of who the perp would be related to, until you mentioned it....but on that island...they are all related, it seems.   

I miss Robots, too.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.