April 27, 2024, 11:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322643 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1820 on: June 09, 2009, 12:46:28 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Natalee's eyes look like crystals......let justice shine through them.....we'll be here....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1821 on: June 09, 2009, 01:07:46 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57794.php

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

8 Jun, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A suspected pedophile is last week by the judge to release stated. He should further conduct of the trial against him at liberty to spend.

The man is suspected in the period from August 2003 to December 2007 OBSCENE to have committed acts with two girls. It would also have been penetration. Moreover, the man suspected in November 2008 a 4-year-old child to have abused.

According to David Kock, lawyer of the accused, the evidence against his client is very thin. He points to include witness statements that contradict one another. To provide more clarity to the court wanted to hear abused girls. The prosecutor did agree to this request on condition that the conversation between the judge and the children in a separate room without the accused are present. In anticipation of the statements of victims, the court to postpone the trial.

The lawyer responded to the request for the detention of his client off. He stressed again the meager evidence and the fact that the accused has since his arrest in February 2009 stuck. The Court decided this agreement and the alleged pedophile pending further progress of the case released.

David Kock....   

I know, and IIRC he has small children!  Makes me sick!  How "thin" would the evidence be if one of his little ones told him that perv had done something to them?

Does anyone stand up and protect the children in Aruba?  The more I read, I really don't think so!
Just like this case....all we've heard about is the accused!  Who represented the victims in that court room?  I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that all these victims are just making the stories up!  Who cares if that pervert has spent three months in jail!  Somebody needs to get with the program and interview the victims!

The two girls were over a FOUR YEAR period of time!  And then a FOUR YEAR OLD!
WHO IS THIS GUY A RELATIVE OF?

WHERE'S ROBOTS?  I need him!   Monkey Devil! 
This is EXACTLY what is WRONG with the culture on aruba!
Sick POS defending Sick POS!
They feel they are entitled......Woman and children are third class citizens there only for the pleasure of the empowered men...kock would defend a sicko even over the well being of his own children just to show the entitled class that he is one of them....
I know it doesn't sound right as I type it,,,,,but i truly believe they put their good old boys club above everything else....
and the good old boys club honor them when they do....SICKOS one and all...
I HATE THEM ALL.......(Thanks Robots)..we miss you!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1822 on: June 09, 2009, 01:10:40 AM »

Good night all good Monkeys.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1823 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:23 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57794.php

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

8 Jun, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A suspected pedophile is last week by the judge to release stated. He should further conduct of the trial against him at liberty to spend.

The man is suspected in the period from August 2003 to December 2007 OBSCENE to have committed acts with two girls. It would also have been penetration. Moreover, the man suspected in November 2008 a 4-year-old child to have abused.

According to David Kock, lawyer of the accused, the evidence against his client is very thin. He points to include witness statements that contradict one another. To provide more clarity to the court wanted to hear abused girls. The prosecutor did agree to this request on condition that the conversation between the judge and the children in a separate room without the accused are present. In anticipation of the statements of victims, the court to postpone the trial.

The lawyer responded to the request for the detention of his client off. He stressed again the meager evidence and the fact that the accused has since his arrest in February 2009 stuck. The Court decided this agreement and the alleged pedophile pending further progress of the case released.

David Kock....   

I know, and IIRC he has small children!  Makes me sick!  How "thin" would the evidence be if one of his little ones told him that perv had done something to them?

Does anyone stand up and protect the children in Aruba?  The more I read, I really don't think so!
Just like this case....all we've heard about is the accused!  Who represented the victims in that court room?  I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that all these victims are just making the stories up!  Who cares if that pervert has spent three months in jail!  Somebody needs to get with the program and interview the victims!

The two girls were over a FOUR YEAR period of time!  And then a FOUR YEAR OLD!
WHO IS THIS GUY A RELATIVE OF?

WHERE'S ROBOTS?  I need him!   Monkey Devil! 
This is EXACTLY what is WRONG with the culture on aruba!
Sick POS defending Sick POS!
They feel they are entitled......Woman and children are third class citizens there only for the pleasure of the empowered men...kock would defend a sicko even over the well being of his own children just to show the entitled class that he is one of them....
I know it doesn't sound right as I type it,,,,,but i truly believe they put their good old boys club above everything else....
and the good old boys club honor them when they do....SICKOS one and all...
I HATE THEM ALL.......(Thanks Robots)..we miss you!

It sounded right on to me billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 09, 2009, 01:21:20 AM »

Good night all good Monkeys.....

Good night billb, and thanks!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: June 09, 2009, 01:23:11 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Natalee's eyes look like crystals......let justice shine through them.....we'll be here....

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: June 09, 2009, 01:24:39 AM »

Good night Monkeys!   

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: June 09, 2009, 02:12:27 PM »

Stopped in to say, Hi....hope everyone is well!! 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 09, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »

Hi, back at you, PB.   We're fine, thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: June 09, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Aruba\Antilles – European Parliament Election Results
14.706 people on Aruba casted their ballot for the European Parliament elections. 13.270 voted for Aruban Mito Croes who is ranked 11 on the list of the Dutch governing CDA party of Dutch PM Balkenende. 1.155 people voted for Aruban Nadya van Putten who is ranked 5 on the list of the Dutch opposition Green Left Party. 633 of the 1,500 people who casted their ballot in the Netherlands Antilles voted for Nadya van Putten and 582 for Mito Croes. The votes for other parties were insignificant. (Various media)

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

Some nice topics in this weekly news from Curacao....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: June 09, 2009, 04:53:14 PM »

This article shows what a bunch of arrogant azzholez truly inhabit this EVIL ISLAND!An older article but i think it cleary shows the Psychology of the Powers that be...

By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008
Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) - Aruba’s recent tourism numbers are expected to look positive compared to previous years. Travel & Tourism in Aruba was expected to rake in US$2354.9 million in economic activity as of 2007 end. Aruba's Travel & Tourism Economy (direct and indirect impact) is expected to account for 70.1 percent of GDP and for 52000 jobs (82.4 percent of total employment), according to the World Travel & Tourism Council. Despite a highly-sensationalized case involving tourist Natalee Holloway, an Alabaman teenager who traveled to the island but mysteriously disappeared two years ago, Aruba's Travel & Tourism is expected to report 2.1 percent growth in 2007 and 3.3 percent per annum, in real terms, between 2008 and 2017.

With good news about Aruba reported by the tourism authorities, last December however, the media revisited an old, but not long- forgotten story. Prosecutors closed the case on Holloway’s disappearance in May 2005 on the Dutch Caribbean island. Authorities said they do not have evidence to charge suspects Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Satish and Deepak, who were last seen with Holloway. They have been notified by the public prosecutor that they will not be charged. The press was abuzz with the latest developments.

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?
Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?
Briesen:[b] I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. [/b] In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

eTN: Could this have been a bad example of security loophole?
Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?
Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

We are the safest island in the entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.

eTN: Do you want closure for the family?
Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?
Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.

We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on.

What a P.O.S Briesen is...How much more sh_T can one spew??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: June 09, 2009, 05:30:47 PM »

Thank you KTF!

And THAT guy is (likely) the person John Silvetti met with from AHATA for a "big donation" 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: June 09, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »

Thank you KTF!

And THAT guy is (likely) the person John Silvetti met with from AHATA for a "big donation" 

Isn't that an interesting date to publish that interview!Jan 16th 2008.Tell me Briesen wasn't fully aware of what was transpiring on the Persistence.....I'd be curious to know the actual day he was interviewed.Inquiring minds want to know.After all evidence was collected and discarded????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: June 09, 2009, 06:08:34 PM »

This article shows what a bunch of arrogant azzholez truly inhabit this EVIL ISLAND!An older article but i think it cleary shows the Psychology of the Powers that be...

Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) - Aruba’s recent tourism numbers are expected to look positive compared to previous years. Travel & Tourism in Aruba was expected to rake in US$2354.9 million in economic activity as of 2007 end. Aruba's Travel & Tourism Economy (direct and indirect impact) is expected to account for 70.1 percent of GDP and for 52000 jobs (82.4 percent of total employment), according to the World Travel & Tourism Council. Despite a highly-sensationalized case involving tourist Natalee Holloway, an Alabaman teenager who traveled to the island but mysteriously disappeared two years ago, Aruba's Travel & Tourism is expected to report 2.1 percent growth in 2007 and 3.3 percent per annum, in real terms, between 2008 and 2017.

With good news about Aruba reported by the tourism authorities, last December however, the media revisited an old, but not long- forgotten story. Prosecutors closed the case on Holloway’s disappearance in May 2005 on the Dutch Caribbean island. Authorities said they do not have evidence to charge suspects Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Satish and Deepak, who were last seen with Holloway. They have been notified by the public prosecutor that they will not be charged. The press was abuzz with the latest developments.

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?
Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?

Briesen:[b] I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. [/b] In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

We are the safest island in the entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.

Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.

We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on.

Dave Holloway involvement in the John Silvetti/Edison Briesen connection implies a Mark Purcell connection.  Remember Mark Purcell ... the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel and ... his wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and ... both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.  Remember Mark Purcell who is thisclose to Robin and Dave Holloway.

Janet

+++++++++

JOHN SILVETTI - IN HIS OWN WORDS

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth. I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: June 09, 2009, 06:12:03 PM »

Briesen:[[/b]b] I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

Dave Holloway involvement in the John Silvetti/Edison Briesen connection implies a Mark Purcell connection.  Remember Mark Purcell ... the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel and ... his wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and ... both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.  Remember Mark Purcell who is thisclose to Robin and Dave Holloway.

Janet

+++++++++

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

Klaasend

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth. I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

It is all quite interesting..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: June 09, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »

Thank you KTF!

Isn't that an interesting date to publish that interview!Jan 16th 2008.Tell me Briesen wasn't fully aware of what was transpiring on the Persistence.....I'd be curious to know the actual day he was interviewed.Inquiring minds want to know.After all evidence was collected and discarded????

When Kyle Kingman's own words are considered ... if John Silvetti received that "sizeable"  donation from the enemy to further a search that was never furthered ... it does not make sense unless that "sizable" donation had everything to do with his participation in the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: June 09, 2009, 06:32:11 PM »

Thank you KTF!

When Kyle Kingman's own words are considered ... if John Silvetti received that "sizeable"  donation from the enemy to further a search that was never furthered ... it does not make sense unless that "sizable" donation had everything to do with his participation in the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

LOGIC DICTATES..  

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: June 09, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »

Briesen:[[/b]b] I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

Janet

+++++++++

Klaasend

Robin Holloway
BFN

It is all quite interesting..

Keepthefaith

Robin and Dave's connection with those who in the past have openly participanted in the Aruban coverup agenda ... is so much more than just interesting and ... it is beginning to make sense.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: June 09, 2009, 06:43:25 PM »

Making sense?What are your thoughts Janet.If you care to share them at this time?I'm still struggling wholeheartedly with Dave Holloway,not so much Robin..What is their purpose for communicating with these miscreant of Aruba.It sure the hell isn't about justice because you won't get it from Aruba...Period.So what for???AHHHHHHHHH...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: June 09, 2009, 07:34:51 PM »

Whatta ya think Chata?Just me and you right now..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.