April 28, 2024, 06:03:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 323209 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: June 10, 2009, 01:10:47 AM »

I ain't goin' away -- but it sure would be nice to get a word of encouragement every once in awhile.

I am not going away....still here everyday.  I just don't have much to say.
I am glad that a couple of those "bash Kermit" sites are gone.  That is a good sign.
Hello to all!

Hello to all.  I'm here every day too.  Like Magnolia I don't have much to say but I always will continue to hope for Justice for Natalee.

Hi San!   

Hi TM.

I need to get back to bed or I will be like a zombie in the morning.  I think work is overrated  .  Have a good night.

Hello & GoodNight San..We can't have you being a Zombie..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1881 on: June 10, 2009, 01:11:19 AM »

I don't give Dave a pass, but I'm not ready to throw him under the bus either.  His trusting the wrong people could have very well furthered the Aruban agenda of divide and conquer when it comes to Natalee's family.  As far as I'm aware of Dave doesn't spend a lot of time in the forums.  The last I know of Robin was not posting at BNH anymore.  I'd hoped that when she stopped posting there that it was because she (or together with Dave) had realized what those people were all about.  I really don't know.  I do not believe that Dave would have intentionally done ANYTHING that would have disrupted the investigation, or gone along with anything that would have prevented Natalee being found or brought home.  All indications I have are that Dave fully trusted and believed that the Persistence mission was to finally bring Natalee home where she belongs; and any revelations that this is not so must be devastating for him.  I also don't believe a damn thing that Charlierat says about anything.  Throw bananas at will, that's just my opinion.
TM...Thank you for your post. Considering the highlighted red above, I may be over reaching.....
Just because I follow the case on this forum, doesn't mean Dave has my same perspective.....I do want to see Dave lead the way, so to speak, and gain Justice for Natalee...
But that is my issue that I can't realistically make it Dave's shortcoming....
I don't want to throw him under the bus either......
I will be here as long as necessary to see Justice for Natalee....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1882 on: June 10, 2009, 01:11:42 AM »

Something tells me the bolded was what this meeting was all about.  To shut Michael Williams up.  JMO  

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57840.php

Aruba

Call PG and Williams: "The air is cleared"

9 Jun, 2009, 19:14 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "The air is cleared." That defines the Public Prosecution (OM) the conversation between Attorney-General (PG) Rob Pietersz and Michael Williams last Friday. It also showed Williams' satisfied 'with the call. Further steps during the interview, according to the OM 'went very well, not discussed.

The PG has made clear that if Williams can be allegations hard to prove, he must declare it. Until this happens, he better stop allegations through the media out of the office. The prosecutor in question has the right to Williams to sue for libel.

Pietersz Williams had invited for a personal interview following a complaint letter from Williams on Prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft. Williams accused Van der Schaft in his letter of drug use and manipulation. The OM was the criticism of Williams.

Attorney General
Due to the expiry of his contract, leaving Van der Schaft, in November as a prosecutor. It is not yet known which Van der Schaft will be replaced. The DA wants the big holiday use to search for a replacement. Besides Van der Schaft also the principal officer Hans Mos soon. His replacement for the already known. It is expected that the Attorney General in a very short time the name public. At the same time for the name of the new Advocate-General reveal. Pietersz, the new appointments already last Friday publication. The delay has to do with it for a few formalities.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: June 10, 2009, 01:20:21 AM »

I wish I knew if the FBI (or anyone here in the US) is actually exploring the Persistence as we speak. Where's Kermit??
WE NEED SOME POSITIVE NEWS!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: June 10, 2009, 01:21:39 AM »

Interesting considering last night's discussion!   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57841.php

Aruba

Minister Wever remains kieslijst MEP

9 Jun, 2009, 19:15 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In a response to an article in Diario ochtendblad confirms Minister of Health, Administrative and Immigration and the Environment Candelario 'Booshi "Wever (MEP) this year to do about the elections. The ochtendblad placed an article yesterday which said that party leader Nelson Oduber recruiting new candidates with the information that Minister Wever no longer on the list returned. In a press release sent on the same day late Wever know the far-fetched to believe that Nelson Oduber this argument would use for new candidates for the kieslijst to recruit. "Do Diario Nel maybe not candidates for his list? Diario If Nel had called just once then he can say to them that Booshi simply state, "said the press release of the Minister.

New candidates
It is known that Ramon Lee and Rudy Croes no longer available for return to the kieslijst of MEP. Partly for these reasons, the working party Nelson Oduber renew kieslijst. Meanwhile, two new candidates made their appearance, lawyer Evelyn Wever-Croes and Francis Jacobs, press coordinator of ATA. On June 17th Dr Michael Kelly presents his candidacy and it talks about a possible candidacy of lawyer David Kock.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: June 10, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57794.php

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

8 Jun, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A suspected pedophile is last week by the judge to release stated. He should further conduct of the trial against him at liberty to spend.

The man is suspected in the period from August 2003 to December 2007 OBSCENE to have committed acts with two girls. It would also have been penetration. Moreover, the man suspected in November 2008 a 4-year-old child to have abused.

According to David Kock, lawyer of the accused, the evidence against his client is very thin. He points to include witness statements that contradict one another. To provide more clarity to the court wanted to hear abused girls. The prosecutor did agree to this request on condition that the conversation between the judge and the children in a separate room without the accused are present. In anticipation of the statements of victims, the court to postpone the trial.

The lawyer responded to the request for the detention of his client off. He stressed again the meager evidence and the fact that the accused has since his arrest in February 2009 stuck. The Court decided this agreement and the alleged pedophile pending further progress of the case released.

David Kock....   

I know, and IIRC he has small children!  Makes me sick!  How "thin" would the evidence be if one of his little ones told him that perv had done something to them?

Does anyone stand up and protect the children in Aruba?  The more I read, I really don't think so!
Just like this case....all we've heard about is the accused!  Who represented the victims in that court room?  I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that all these victims are just making the stories up!  Who cares if that pervert has spent three months in jail!  Somebody needs to get with the program and interview the victims!

The two girls were over a FOUR YEAR period of time!  And then a FOUR YEAR OLD!
WHO IS THIS GUY A RELATIVE OF?

WHERE'S ROBOTS?  I need him!   Monkey Devil! 
This is EXACTLY what is WRONG with the culture on aruba!
Sick POS defending Sick POS!
They feel they are entitled......Woman and children are third class citizens there only for the pleasure of the empowered men...kock would defend a sicko even over the well being of his own children just to show the entitled class that he is one of them....
I know it doesn't sound right as I type it,,,,,but i truly believe they put their good old boys club above everything else....
and the good old boys club honor them when they do....SICKOS one and all...
I HATE THEM ALL.......(Thanks Robots)..we miss you!

bump

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: June 10, 2009, 01:30:29 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
We are one day closer to Justice for Natalee!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: June 10, 2009, 01:32:22 AM »

Good night billb!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: June 10, 2009, 01:33:19 AM »

GoodNight BillB..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: June 10, 2009, 01:40:01 AM »

I don't give Dave a pass, but I'm not ready to throw him under the bus either.  His trusting the wrong people could have very well furthered the Aruban agenda of divide and conquer when it comes to Natalee's family.  As far as I'm aware of Dave doesn't spend a lot of time in the forums.  The last I know of Robin was not posting at BNH anymore.  I'd hoped that when she stopped posting there that it was because she (or together with Dave) had realized what those people were all about.  I really don't know.  I do not believe that Dave would have intentionally done ANYTHING that would have disrupted the investigation, or gone along with anything that would have prevented Natalee being found or brought home.  All indications I have are that Dave fully trusted and believed that the Persistence mission was to finally bring Natalee home where she belongs; and any revelations that this is not so must be devastating for him.  I also don't believe a damn thing that Charlierat says about anything.  Throw bananas at will, that's just my opinion.
TM...Thank you for your post. Considering the highlighted red above, I may be over reaching.....
Just because I follow the case on this forum, doesn't mean Dave has my same perspective.....I do want to see Dave lead the way, so to speak, and gain Justice for Natalee...

billb, that was just my opinion from what I know; others may know more.  I agree with you in that I would love to see Dave "lead the way" in gaining Justice for Natalee.   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: June 10, 2009, 01:49:35 AM »

Ktf...lakers played hard...almost pulled it off....that had to scare magic at home...
lakers in 6.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: June 10, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »

billb, that was just my opinion from what I know; others may know more.  I agree with you in that I would love to see Dave "lead the way" in gaining Justice for Natalee.   
TM...your opinion is golden with me... an angelic monkey
Opinions do matter and that is probably the glue the keeps us all here!
the speckling of facts are sometimes slow in coming....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: June 10, 2009, 01:59:30 AM »

Good Night again, my Monkey friends..... an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: June 10, 2009, 02:00:30 AM »

Ktf...lakers played hard...almost pulled it off....that had to scare magic at home...
lakers in 6.....

You're soooooo bad billb!   Monkey Devil!

However, this was on the front page of Aruba Today!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: June 10, 2009, 02:00:37 AM »

lakers in 6.....

Nick Montana verbally commits to the University of Washington.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: June 10, 2009, 02:06:57 AM »

I agree.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: June 10, 2009, 02:07:37 AM »

Thanks billb, your opinion is golden with me too.   an angelic monkey

And even if we all agree to disagree on some things, we all want the same thing...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

So we've got to keep sticking together, and keep our eye on the utimate goal!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: June 10, 2009, 02:08:25 AM »

lakers in 6.....

Nick Montana verbally commits to the University of Washington.....
I lived in the bay area from 71 to 93.....Joe was my hero with the 49ers in the 80's..class act...
if Nick is a chip off the old block...UW has something there....
I hated when bill walsh pushed him out for young......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: June 10, 2009, 02:08:48 AM »

lakers in 6.....

You're soooooo bad billb!   Monkey Devil!

However, this was on the front page of Aruba Today!   

BillB..Aruba watching the Finals with you.. Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: June 10, 2009, 02:10:27 AM »

Thanks billb, your opinion is golden with me too.   an angelic monkey

And even if we all agree to disagree on some things, we all want the same thing...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

So we've got to keep sticking together, and keep our eye on the utimate goal!
Amen TM.....see how easy the stacker comes out with me....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.