March 28, 2024, 04:29:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285947 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »

Sounds like Casey's civil lawyers are still trying to get ZF suit thrown out.  They are scheduled two days before Annie's depo to argue it in court.  (I don't know the dates).

OK, I can only do this   bahahaa!

Can the civil lawyers ask to have the civil suit thrown out if they have counter-sued???

If I read the original court documents correctly, they already asked for that. They are such idiots.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »

Fannie Mae,

Luv your turtles!!

I will really be waiting for Annie's depo. I wonder what her mood is now on facebook.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Baez schedules more depositions
By Drew Petrimoulx @ May 6, 2009 3:58 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The attorney for accused child killer Casey Anthony will conduct more depositions on May 13th.
Wednesday, Baez filed a notice that he will again depose a corrections officer with the Orange County Jail. Tuesday, Jose Baez questioned Lt. Tammy Uncer for several hours but said at the end of the day that he still wants to know more about what happened on December 11th, 2008.

On that day, Lt. Uncer brought Casey to the jail infirmary where she saw news coverage that a child's remain had been found near the Anthony home. The remains were later discovered to be that of Caylee Anthony, Casey's daughter.

Her reaction no the news was video taped - Baez questions the motive.

Baez also announced that he will question two deputies with the Orange County Sheriff's Office who responded to the scene when Caylee's remains were found.

Deputy Eduard Turso told investigators that meter reader Roy Kronk discovered Caylee's remains in a plastic bag while relieving himself in the woods.

Finally, Baez will depose an employee of Universal Studios. Casey told friends and family that she worked for Universal in the time leading up to her daughter's disappearance. On the day Casey was first arrested, she led deputies to Universal saying she was going to take them to her office. She eventually told them that she no longer worked there.
http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/05/baez-schedules-more-deposition.html

So I guess Cartman used his Super Cosmic Security clearance to finally track down Juliette Lewis, or maybe Tom Manley.  I don't know which one but we should send him some Cheezy Puffs to congratulate him on cracking the mystery.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2009, 07:14:12 PM »

Luv your turtles!!

I will really be waiting for Annie's depo. I wonder what her mood is now on facebook.

I am not sure WHAT I think of Annie yet.

There seems to be an undercurrent with that one. Unless LE asked her to spend the night with KC, I don't understand why she would do that unless it was for everyone to get their stories straight.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV says it won't retract report that the defense team called 'this fabrication'
posted by halboedeker on May 6, 2009 2:20:58 PM
Discuss This: Comments (24) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Casey Anthony's defense team wants a retraction from WFTV-Channel 9.

The station says no way.

Jose Baez's spokeswoman said WFTV's Kathi Belich was wrong when she reported this week that Baez "faxed copies of his motion for a change of venue to some reporters before he ever filed it with the court."

Baez spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie fired off an e-mail to the station: "Please retract this fabrication that you reported. Let us know when you plan to retract your report."

"We're not going to retract it," WFTV news director Bob Jordan told me. "Faxed or handed. Makes no difference how it was transmitted. What matters is that it was transmitted to reporters."

Mackenzie said that simply wasn't so and that the motion wasn't provided to any reporter before it was filed.

"Their reports are tainted with the way they like to spin their own story," Mackenzie said today. "Kathi Belich, it appears, came late to a news conference so she could make her own entrance. She hangs back and then tries to grab Jose by herself. So much of this is about theater. These are things that are a trademark of Channel 9, the confrontational interview. "

Mackenzie said WFTV has sent out a message, through all its Anthony reporting, that the station is pro-prosecution. But this particular report -- about the change of venue motion -- was enraging because it was a fabrication, Mackenzie said.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-wftv-says-it-wont-retract-report-that-defense-team-called-a-fabrication.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2009, 07:16:11 PM »

Capp or another monkey, Why has skanks civil suit lawyers never shown up for a depo?  I thought this was usually the process.  I know that they are probably embarassed to that their scum bag faces plastered all over CNN and NG calling them out, but isn't attending depo's part of their job?  Have they even filed notice of taking their own depo's and gathering statements?

Most definitely opposing counsel usually attend depositions regarding their client's case, especially one that is countersuing!   What they will say is that they will depose the same witnesses down the road, but even so, they usually attend all proceedings.  In many civil cases depositions are set up so that there is a direct examination by the attorney that has requested it & then cross examination to the witness by opposing counsel.  Jonathon Kasen is just as arrogant & ridiculous as Bozo so he probably is posturing as if the case will be dropped, his client should have dropped her countersuit.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »

Luv your turtles!!

There seems to be an undercurrent with that one. Unless LE asked her to spend the night with KC, I don't understand why she would do that unless it was for everyone to get their stories straight.  

call me harsh, but I think that anyone who associated with Skank has a broken moral compass.  Other than JG, I have not had a favorable opinion of any of them. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2009, 07:18:31 PM »

WDBO Local News   

By Drew Petrimoulx @ May 6, 2009 3:58 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The attorney for accused child killer Casey Anthony will conduct more depositions on May 13th.
Wednesday, Baez filed a notice that he will again depose a corrections officer with the Orange County Jail. Tuesday, Jose Baez questioned Lt. Tammy Uncer for several hours but said at the end of the day that he still wants to know more about what happened on December 11th, 2008.

On that day, Lt. Uncer brought Casey to the jail infirmary where she saw news coverage that a child's remain had been found near the Anthony home. The remains were later discovered to be that of Caylee Anthony, Casey's daughter.

Baez also announced that he will question two deputies with the Orange County Sheriff's Office who responded to the scene when Caylee's remains were found.

Deputy Eduard Turso told investigators that meter reader Roy Kronk discovered Caylee's remains in a plastic bag while relieving himself in the woods.

Finally, Baez will depose an employee of Universal Studios. Casey told friends and family that she worked for Universal in the time leading up to her daughter's disappearance. On the day Casey was first arrested, she led deputies to Universal saying she was going to take them to her office. She eventually told them that she no longer worked there.

So I guess Cartman used his Super Cosmic Security clearance to finally track down Juliette Lewis, or maybe Tom Manley.  I don't know which one but we should send him some Cheezy Puffs to congratulate him on cracking the mystery.

Red licorice......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Who is he going to depose next?? The mailman who delivered the registered letter to Hopelesspring Dr about the car being towed??? Come on Cartman! Git off it and lets gooooo!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2009, 07:23:09 PM »

Capp or another monkey, Why has skanks civil suit lawyers never shown up for a depo?  I thought this was usually the process.  I know that they are probably embarassed to that their scum bag faces plastered all over CNN and NG calling them out, but isn't attending depo's part of their job?  Have they even filed notice of taking their own depo's and gathering statements?

Most definitely opposing counsel usually attend depositions regarding their client's case, especially one that is countersuing!   What they will say is that they will depose the same witnesses down the road, but even so, they usually attend all proceedings.  In many civil cases depositions are set up so that there is a direct examination by the attorney that has requested it & then cross examination to the witness by opposing counsel.  Jonathon Kasen is just as arrogant & ridiculous as Bozo so he probably is posturing as if the case will be dropped, his client should have dropped her countersuit.
Thanks Capp!  I really want to see Cartman and her other bottom dwellers attorneys disappear.  With all of the information that has come out about Cartman, I wish the Fl. Bar would quickly make a move and give him his dismissal papers.  Now if he did fax that info to Local6 before he filed his motion, wouldn't that land him in some hot water also? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV says it won't retract report that the defense team called 'this fabrication'
Discuss This: Comments (24) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The station says no way.

Jose Baez's spokeswoman said WFTV's Kathi Belich was wrong when she reported this week that Baez "faxed copies of his motion for a change of venue to some reporters before he ever filed it with the court."

Baez spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie fired off an e-mail to the station: "Please retract this fabrication that you reported. Let us know when you plan to retract your report."

"We're not going to retract it," WFTV news director Bob Jordan told me. "Faxed or handed. Makes no difference how it was transmitted. What matters is that it was transmitted to reporters."

Mackenzie said that simply wasn't so and that the motion wasn't provided to any reporter before it was filed.

"Their reports are tainted with the way they like to spin their own story," Mackenzie said today. "Kathi Belich, it appears, came late to a news conference so she could make her own entrance. She hangs back and then tries to grab Jose by herself. So much of this is about theater. These are things that are a trademark of Channel 9, the confrontational interview. "

Mackenzie said WFTV has sent out a message, through all its Anthony reporting, that the station is pro-prosecution. But this particular report -- about the change of venue motion -- was enraging because it was a fabrication, Mackenzie said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-wftv-says-it-wont-retract-report-that-defense-team-called-a-fabrication.html

I guess Miss Belich has gotten under the skin of poor Cartman. Go Kathi!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2009, 07:23:32 PM »

The station says no way.

Sounds like Kathi pushed Marti's buttons!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Who is he going to depose next?? The mailman who delivered the registered letter to Hopelesspring Dr about the car being towed??? Come on Cartman! Git off it and lets gooooo!!!

I bet Cartman is putting his family in hock over buying his fancy shmancy cheap polyester suits and stylin sunglasses. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »

Luv your turtles!!

I think Annie comes off sleazy & dishonest because she is not much unlike her buddy Casey.  I'm curious if she went overnight on her own or volunteered for LE similar to Tony meeting up with Lee under surveillance.  I questioned why she was allowed to spend the night under Casey's bond conditions, something doesn't add up with that yet.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »

The station says no way.

I guess Miss Belich has gotten under the skin of poor Cartman. Go Kathi!

If she had a mirror and a bag of Cheesy Puffs to wave in his face, he would have stayed. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2009, 07:29:44 PM »

Extreme Search has updated again today.  hmmmmmm

National Vigil For Hope  Sunday May 17th, 2009
A National Coalition To Bring More Awareness to Missing Children & Adults
Michelle A. Bart, Chairperson

P.O. Box 872494, Vancouver, WA 98687-2494

(626) 644-3472 cell/voice

www.nationalvigilforhope.org

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/id30.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2009, 07:32:25 PM »

She's BAAAAACKK!! I wonder if she ever washed and brushed her hair??

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »

Mackensie is a fool if she thinks she is helping Bozo or Casey's defense team with statements such as this.   The fact is Kathi must have the goods that Bozo or someone from his office gave an advance copy to a member(s) of the media or she would not have reported it...evidenced by her station backing her up.     Typical, their hands get caught in the cookie jar & they whine when it gets slapped...too muckin fuch for words!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am wondering something. My mind has gone BLANK  . Did I read that Baez was going to do a deposition on Annie (KC's friend)? TIA JSM
Morgan is, but I don't remember the date, in a couple of weeks.

Here is a link to local 6 report.  At about 1.36 min. into the video they start to discuss the Annie Downing depo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vkQykvuLx0&feature=channel_page
Thanks Cece, I will watch when I get back from taking the Evil one outside. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »

She's BAAAAACKK!! I wonder if she ever washed and brushed her hair??

She never left, she's been working this NationalVigilFor Hope & her HelpingHeroes all along, with ties to KFN & NLHF.   Even on Cindy's The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation they were advertising this event for quite awhile now.   Ugh, shutting these parasites down couldn't happen fast enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.