April 25, 2024, 05:45:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286808 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: May 09, 2009, 12:17:54 AM »

Hi DaSpark! How are you! I've been thinking of you and wondering where you've been and what you've been up to.  HUGS

Hi AM!  Hugs!  I tried to post you a can of tuna but on dial up but I'm not doing something right.
How's my favorite groovy kitty?  I miss you too and have thought of you as well!  Everything is fine here, just being careful not to go on the internet during the day so as to not lose my job.

Hope you are doing well.  I lurk a lot at night . . . and am humbled by how smart all the monkeys are on this forum.  I never have anything (but sarcasm) to add!  Even the humor here is amazing!

Doesn't this case just drive you crazy? 

Hello to all my monkey friends, I miss all of you, I feel like I know some of you!

da Spark/karen

good to see you too, da sparkenator!!!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: May 09, 2009, 01:32:22 AM »

Thank you, helpful Monkeys Brandi (Miyoshi bday thread), PinkAngel (LKL twitter info and Milstead fraud) and FlaMom(More Milstead cr*p) and as always the venerable Blink for all her hard work.

And Foggy, everyone has a right to their own opinion!  Especially lovely Monkey friends like yourself!  (  hugs  )  KWYM about letting them speak their baloney.  I myself wouldn't mind them digging their guilty pit even deeper by lying on TV yet again, except for the fact that it just offends me to no end on Caylee's behalf. 

They are being given a voice to speak against Caylee IMO.  They are protecting the person who took Caylee's life, and they are exploiting her memory for their own interests.  She wasn't missing, not for one moment.  She was murdered and thrown out like trash.  So it's painful and infuriating for me to see their faces and hear their voices.  I just want them to shut up and go away!  (And preferably be charged, prosecuted, and convicted for the part they have played.)  Repentance would be nice, too.  I'm not holding my breath, though.

Good to see you all.

Desi

Hi Desi, 

I see both sides of this issue, my friend...big time.  I want to smack 'em around when I see them for too many reasons to mention. 

But something Marc Klaas said on NG or somewhere really struck me.  It was a couple or few weeks ago.  Sorry I don't have a link. 

He was saying if as many people who'd emailed their legislators as did folks who emailed the Oprah show (?) and the crime victims event (?) re. Ants appearances we'd have some legislation passed that might have some teeth re. child murderers (my words/interpretation of his words).

I'm w/Marc Klaas.  I think we   I should pepper our my legislators w/our my concerns instead of worrying about small potatoes like the Ants.

Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely believe that threats of boycotts are powerful tools...way more threatening that a hammer in the hand of a wimpy bully. smt021 

If I were going to email anything to LK or anyone else re. Ants it'd be that they are lower than a snake's belly/beneath my contempt. but I might tune in again someday when I hear a promo for something of value like the appearance of some do-gooders, not leeches from FL swamps (or words to that effect  )

Foggy

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: May 09, 2009, 02:01:03 AM »

Just stumbled across this little gem.  Wonder what the underlined, bolded quote by Cindy could mean? 
(Date of this interview was July 21, 2008.)

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2009/01/casey-anthony-case-the-curious-coincidence-of-the-heart-shaped-sticker-at-the-crime-scene-and-the-heart-photoshopped-on-caylees-photo/

(Quote:)  Even more bizarre was a report from CFNews 13 on July 21 where Cindy claimed that Casey “knows” where Caylee is and that Casey may be trying to send “clues” to her family “but isn’t able to tell the whole story to investigators”.
    Her plan was to get us all back together, and I think her plan has changed and I think that’s what happened,” said Cindy Anthony. “Her plan changed halfway through, and she doesn’t know where it’s at right now. I truly believe Casey knows who has Caylee but it’s code name. That’s why they can’t find that person just yet.”  (End Quote.)

???

Here we have Cindy spouting off on camera her theory that Casey knew where Caylee was.  That Casey was valiantly keeping her secrets from investigators in her master plan to make Caylee disappear in order to "get us all back together."  But now the plan has "changed" and gotten out of Casey's hands...  Yikes.

Desi  sorry I missed you  but this report is a good reminder that because these nutjobbers ran off at the mouth continually even since the beginning there are a lot of damning statements. It's just so incredible the staggerring amount of explanations that have spewed from kc, actually cindy. Cindy's the one who has been the interpeter of all the horsepucky that kc has jibbered out.
Every theory and lie has been regurgitated by spindy so that we, too, will get glassy eyed and nod our heads that, if she said it, it must be truth!

The big diff is, the rest of the universe has not been living in the pyschotic vortex that is the norm on Hopesprings dr.  She is so desperate to control this situation  AND  make money at the same time .  I can't think of any other case besides maybe Anna Nichole Smith, where there are lies and scandal every single day.  This family is toxic.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: May 09, 2009, 02:08:00 AM »

One thing about SM that blows me away is the really small details that are brought up and discussed like the previous post from Desi.  I hope that LE/ SA have as good a research team as we have here.  There are a lot of super smart monkeys here and I really look forward to seeing the Evil Anthony Empire crumble and kc sent away forever. 

an angelic monkey   Justice For Caylee
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: May 09, 2009, 02:32:38 AM »

Mizjay I so love your words, "...the psychotic vortex..." re. CA.

Or as we call it hereabouts, "...baffling 'em w/bull$#!t..."   I find your words much more picturesque.   

I don't think she does it on purpose.  I think she's out there (if you know what I mean).  The pathological need to control reality is kind of pathetic imho.  I've run across a couple or few folks like that in my life.  They eff everyone up in their path--well, except peeps like me who blow them off.  Of course that really steams 'em.  But what fun it is to see folks like them blow their tops.

I know, I know.  I'm very naughty for not falling in lockstep like a sheep behind the control peeps in my life.  I imagine CA is gonna implode one day as she figures out she can't control LE, the State et al, poor thing.     

Foggy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: May 09, 2009, 08:12:56 AM »

Hi AM!  Hugs!  I tried to post you a can of tuna but on dial up but I'm not doing something right.
How's my favorite groovy kitty?  I miss you too and have thought of you as well!  Everything is fine here, just being careful not to go on the internet during the day so as to not lose my job.

Hope you are doing well.  I lurk a lot at night . . . and am humbled by how smart all the monkeys are on this forum.  I never have anything (but sarcasm) to add!  Even the humor here is amazing!

Doesn't this case just drive you crazy? 

Hello to all my monkey friends, I miss all of you, I feel like I know some of you!

da Spark/karen
I'm well!

Yes, this case IS crazy.. and the people involved are the craziest!!!  I just hope this witch doesn't get away with killing her child.     I try to pop onto the board daily just to see what's going on, and I just shake my head.  The updates are frustrating.  I wish we could skip ahead to the conviction and DEATH SENTENCE.  Ugh.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: May 09, 2009, 08:56:35 AM »

Thanks Blink, does anyone have a pic of David Milstead? I want to see if he is as handsome as his brother Dennis 

http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.aspS=10327731                     Photo gallery on story. Make up your own mind..

Try again:
http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=10327731

Blink,
Seems you are not the only one with questions. New article:
Questions surround poisoning at Sonny's BBQ:
Seems David Milstead also knows his way around a lawsuit or two.

WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- David Milstead was at lunch at the Sonny's restaurant in West Palm Beach when he saw what he thought was salt on his plate.

The Loxahatchee man says he took his finger, dipped it in what he thought was the salt, licked his finger and immediately his mouth started burning.  He was taken to Palms West Hospital where he reportedly sustained second degree burns to his tongue, mouth and throat.

It turns out a cleaning product containing hydrochloric acid was put on his plate.  The big question though for officials at Sonny's is how did it get there?

"Sonny's is continuing to investigate this matter.  The container being shown is not part of the standard cleaning products issued from the Sonny's corporate office.  We use an 8-oz packet in our stores, which does not require scoops or spillage," says a corporate spokesperson.  "Our understanding is, the manager provided a material safety data sheet with ingredients of the chemical to Mr. Milstead in order to give to the doctor.  Sonny's still does not know where this other container came from, but we are still investigating."  David Milstead meanwhile is no stranger to the courts.

He has been involved in 20-lawsuits.  Those are just the ones we found in Palm Beach County.  He also has a criminal record with several misdemeanors and one felony theft charge.
 We were not able to reach David Milstead tonight at his hospital room or his attorney after repeated phone calls.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story/Questions-surround-poisoning-at-Sonnys/jdHz_NnQU02uV0L-EGhXMA.cspx

When Flamom was the first to post this, I didnt even have to look it up, my gut knew this brother of the fraud that is Milstead was just like him.  If you look back you'll see that gut reaction after Flamom's post.  His sister also helped Dennis with fake businesses, some were listed on the KFN as "sponsors" or "donators."   I will say this in advance as well, this was an attempt to get big bucks from Sonny's to settle the many financial burdens David Milstead currently has - some attached to litigation.  Don't be surprised if the chemical was a plant by him & the substance was looked up in advance on his computer.  Common sense dictates here folks, if the chemical is used to clean pots, why would it be near clean dishes stacked for future serving in Sonny's kitchen...hmmm?   Gotta work on posting his criminal record & a list of his lawsuits everywhere...I hope he gets charged.  PS his ambulance chasing lawyer sounded like a hyperidiot in that local news reel, he gave away the merit of the claim by being an over-the-top alarmist.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: May 09, 2009, 09:06:16 AM »

Is everyone keeping up with all the comments to LKL show? it is awesome...I don't think that we are the only ones commenting do you all? woo hoo! would love it if LKL cancelled the A's!
Justice for Caylee!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: May 09, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »

Just stumbled across this little gem.  Wonder what the underlined, bolded quote by Cindy could mean? 
(Date of this interview was July 21, 2008.)

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2009/01/casey-anthony-case-the-curious-coincidence-of-the-heart-shaped-sticker-at-the-crime-scene-and-the-heart-photoshopped-on-caylees-photo/

(Quote:)  Even more bizarre was a report from CFNews 13 on July 21 where Cindy claimed that Casey “knows” where Caylee is and that Casey may be trying to send “clues” to her family “but isn’t able to tell the whole story to investigators”.
    Her plan was to get us all back together, and I think her plan has changed and I think that’s what happened,” said Cindy Anthony. “Her plan changed halfway through, and she doesn’t know where it’s at right now. I truly believe Casey knows who has Caylee but it’s code name. That’s why they can’t find that person just yet.”  (End Quote.)

???

Here we have Cindy spouting off on camera her theory that Casey knew where Caylee was.  That Casey was valiantly keeping her secrets from investigators in her master plan to make Caylee disappear in order to "get us all back together."  But now the plan has "changed" and gotten out of Casey's hands...  Yikes.

Yes, this was the day before the bond hearing, notice none of this was said under oath.   This was the day detectives went to their house with proof that their original date of 6/9 was incorrect due to proof from pictures & video that Caylee was last seen visiting her great grandfather on Father's Day 6/15, she become enraged & this began her continuance attack on OCSO.  What Cindy lacked to realize here is that her excuses for Casey's behavior did not help, she is insomuch admitting that Casey did "something" with a purpose & "something" went wrong - placing Casey in the center of this version.   She is also admitting here that there was no "Zanny the nanny" which she contradicts many times thereafter yet brings up it could be someone coded that name.  Cindy has never been consistent in her stories.  In Cindy's twisted brain she was probably trying to spin her separtion to George, Casey's estrangement to him (they discussed this in the Aug jail visit video) into some farce of a story as to why Casey handed Caylee off to someone (setting up "someone else" killed Caylee-which means she knew Caylee was dead).   What this says to me is that Cindy (if not George as well) knew from 7/15 that Casey killed Caylee & she began her "Save Casey campaign" immediately from picking Casey's car up from the tow yard, evidenced by washing & then dry cleaning those pants, giving the wrong hairbrush to the FBI, pointing the finger at others with no conscious whatsoever, etc. etc. etc.   Actually, if the above version had been even close to the truth Casey would have split that with ease so that she did not get blamed for it - she would have sang like a canary on crack!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: May 09, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »

Good morning!  Did my morning drive by the Extreme Bass Fishing Search site with them changing it daily now.  Today brings an actual document when you click the Membership Guidelines link:

http://extremesearchandrescue.com/guidelines.pdf

here are some excepts that I found of note:

Make yourself available for pre-search meetings, on-line meetings , training and assisting in your home location . (Including events, trade shows and fund raisers). does this sound like it is all about raising money

Refrain from gossip or on-line negative blogging that represents ESRR/KFN searches, associates or any law enforcement agency or official connected with the case. Yea right.  and the principles of this fine organization have never made negative comments about LE or officials

As a member you are asked to help by recruiting new members monthly throughout the United States.  This will allow us to continue to grow and obtain new and much needed equipment and supplies for our searches.  Every existing member that recruits a new member will receive , as a thank you, a $10 Visa gift card.  [Ponzi/pyramid structurish?

If possible we would ask that you report any drowning victim, from your home base are, not recovered to ESRR/KFN's home office so we may provide assistance to law enforcement of emergency rescuer if needed to deploy and utilize our rescue and recovery search boat equipped with side scan sonar and underwater video capabilities.so the boat is to find drowning victims?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: May 09, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »

Is everyone keeping up with all the comments to LKL show? it is awesome...I don't think that we are the only ones commenting do you all? woo hoo! would love it if LKL cancelled the A's!
Justice for Caylee!

Yes Cookie!   Last I looked this morning there were 71 comments after my segway take over...my bad NOT!   You all made passionate & outstanding remarks!  I was considering a follow-up post for later today.   Dolce did a fabulous job getting the email campaign going too, I wrote to all the sponsors all with you all.  The best thing we all can do is to keep it real & spread the word of truth everywhere we can since the truth and the Anthonys are strangers.   Monkeys rock!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: May 09, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

I read them this morning and agree that I think others are also writing.  I also noticed that it is starting to spread to other blogs under LKL.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: May 09, 2009, 09:32:53 AM »

Good morning!  Did my morning drive by the Extreme Bass Fishing Search site with them changing it daily now.  Today brings an actual document when you click the Membership Guidelines link:

http://extremesearchandrescue.com/guidelines.pdf

here are some excepts that I found of note:

Make yourself available for pre-search meetings, on-line meetings , training and assisting in your home location . (Including events, trade shows and fund raisers). does this sound like it is all about raising money

Refrain from gossip or on-line negative blogging that represents ESRR/KFN searches, associates or any law enforcement agency or official connected with the case. Yea right.  and the principles of this fine organization have never made negative comments about LE or officials

As a member you are asked to help by recruiting new members monthly throughout the United States.  This will allow us to continue to grow and obtain new and much needed equipment and supplies for our searches.  Every existing member that recruits a new member will receive , as a thank you, a $10 Visa gift card.  [Ponzi/pyramid structurish?

If possible we would ask that you report any drowning victim, from your home base are, not recovered to ESRR/KFN's home office so we may provide assistance to law enforcement of emergency rescuer if needed to deploy and utilize our rescue and recovery search boat equipped with side scan sonar and underwater video capabilities.so the boat is to find drowning victims?

Sweet Northernrose, a few nails hit on the head here!

Yes, its all about fund raising to pay their personal bills.
Addressing online blogging & gossip, they are anticipating continued negative remarks about THEIR organizations, that what this is about
Let's not forget that $25 membership fee folks!  RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT (are they trying to put Tim Miller out of business, seems like something spiteful Cindy would conjure up in that twisted brain of hers)
Ummm....by the time someone contacts them about a drowning victim they'd be dead & they don't need their measely bass boat with Milsteal bells and whistles - professionals handle those recoveries.   Are they saying they are staying away from murdered victims, or is dumping a body in the water after a murder still considered a drowning by these MAROONS!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: May 09, 2009, 09:46:48 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

I read them this morning and agree that I think others are also writing.  I also noticed that it is starting to spread to other blogs under LKL.

Gotta say, it thrills me to no end!  Sure we want to see them lie & catch them make further @$$e$ out of themselves BUT what is most important is that their lies do not detract from more newsworthy stories including children that may need help being found that are alive or seeking justice for Caylee & others that are murdered by monsters like their daughter.  Secondarily, is preventing them & the Milsteads from victimizing others with their scam or shoving their twisted rhetoric & criticism of devoted, trained & largely untainted law enforcement.   Cindy's new tag line regarding HOPE inandofitself is skewed from a delusional, self-serving, meanspiritied mindframe-her new "faith" is a joke & a disgrace to the lord above, she'll find out this out on her judgment day.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: May 09, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

Yes Cookie!   Last I looked this morning there were 71 comments after my segway take over...my bad NOT!   You all made passionate & outstanding remarks!  I was considering a follow-up post for later today.   Dolce did a fabulous job getting the email campaign going too, I wrote to all the sponsors all with you all.  The best thing we all can do is to keep it real & spread the word of truth everywhere we can since the truth and the Anthonys are strangers.   Monkeys rock!

Where did you find a list of sponsors?
I will start writing.
I am sure they do not want to sell their products for blood money.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1055 on: May 09, 2009, 10:01:06 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

Gotta say, it thrills me to no end!  Sure we want to see them lie & catch them make further @$$e$ out of themselves BUT what is most important is that their lies do not detract from more newsworthy stories including children that may need help being found that are alive or seeking justice for Caylee & others that are murdered by monsters like their daughter.  Secondarily, is preventing them & the Milsteads from victimizing others with their scam or shoving their twisted rhetoric & criticism of devoted, trained & largely untainted law enforcement.   Cindy's new tag line regarding HOPE inandofitself is skewed from a delusional, self-serving, meanspiritied mindframe-her new "faith" is a joke & a disgrace to the lord above, she'll find out this out on her judgment day.

So true Capp - the use of the word HOPE in Cindy's vocabulary means HOPE for blood money. She could care less about missing children or murdered children for that matter as she certainly doesn't seem to care that Caylee's murderer is still walking free (in her mind) and has done nothing to find this person - it makes me sick how she proclaims the Slore's innocence yet sits on her azz looking to collect money thru a foundation that should be called "Cash Finders Network"   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: May 09, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »

Missiontoconvict

"Cash Finders Network"  that is brilliant, love it!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: May 09, 2009, 10:07:05 AM »

does anyone know if Bruce Cutler (from spector trial) is still practicing LKB knows
him and he is qualified for DP, I can just hear him yelling all over the court room.
But I think the judge would put him in his place in a heartbeat. Would it be fun
to watch him question Cindy if she is a state witness.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1058 on: May 09, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

Right on, as usual Capp.  Perhaps someday the Scared Monkeys will organize a missing child fund, and get to go on LKL, Good Morning America, etc. and raise money for real search teams like Texas Equasearch.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: May 09, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

Where did you find a list of sponsors?
I will start writing.
I am sure they do not want to sell their products for blood money.

WO

Here is the list that Dolce posted early yesterday:

Quote from: Dolce on May 08, 2009, 10:20:09 AM
LKL Sponsors

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)

AARP  www.aarp.org

Philips / Norelco www.usa.philips.com  email: scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com

Subaru www.subaru.com

Geico www.geico.com

Boston Market www.bostonmarket.com

Overstock.com

Liberty Medical www.libertymedical.com

University of Phoenix www.yourphoenixdegree.com

Dodge www.dodge.com

Hyundai www.hyundaiusa.com

Career Builder.com www.careerbuilder.com

Zurich Financial Services www.zurich.com

Johnson and Johnson www.secure-www.jnj.com

US Home Auction www.ushomeauction.com

Cisco www.cisco.com

Exxon Mobil www.exxonmobil.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.