April 26, 2024, 05:41:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286910 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: May 09, 2009, 02:32:41 PM »

I forgot to add that I have an O/T message ...

mioyshi is celebrating her birthday today. If you'd like to send her birthday greetings, there is a thread in the lounge set up for her:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5044.0

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: May 09, 2009, 02:34:41 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
Yes, thanks, I wonder how true this is? But the thought of her being restrained on a bed put a smile on my face. Monkey Devil!

Wonder how much she got for that story?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: May 09, 2009, 02:44:08 PM »

mioyshi is celebrating her birthday today. If you'd like to send her birthday greetings, there is a thread in the lounge set up for her:

Thanks Brandi.Going over there now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: May 09, 2009, 03:16:30 PM »

Thanks Brandi.Going over there now.

Trimm. The poundcake is almost out of the oven. House smell devine. It takes almost two hours to bake.....Ya'll come!

Skanky Pants is a crafty little witch in a morbid kind of way.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: May 09, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »

Fanny,sounds yummy.
Those paper flowers gave me the creeps.As time goes on I think we're gonna find out how freaky she really is.I'm with CC,break out the leather mask.
I bet all the guys she went out with feel very lucky they are on the daisy side of the dirt today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: May 09, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1106 on: May 09, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/devil_scratch.htm

“Devil Scratch” on Casey Anthony’s Forehead

By DEREK CLONTZ
Your World Report

An eerie and ominous “Devil scratch”  has mysteriously appeared on Casey Anthony’s forehead, say sources, and nobody - not even Casey - seems to know how it got there.

Casey's Jailhouse Mugshot“Casey isn’t a Devil worshiper that I am aware of , and I believe her when she says she doesn’t know where the scratch came from,” says an Orange County, Florida, jail insider in a position to know. “I believe her because she’s rattled. She keeps rubbing it like she’s trying to get it off.”

The insider says the scratch looks “evil and demonic, very satanic. It’s a man’s head and it’s mean looking. There’s no denying it has horns.”

The scratch appeared on Saturday, Feb. 7 , “or at least nobody had seen it before then,” said the source.

Although described as a “scratch”, it “looks more like a bruise to me,” says a second source. “It’s weird. If I were Casey Anthony, I’d be scared. It’s like Satan has come for her soul.”

Medical personnel took a series of six photographs of the scratch for Anthony’s medical records, the first source says.

The second source adds:  ”We think a doctor will examine (the scratch) to make sure Anthony doesn’t have a medical problem or inflicted the wound on herself and is becoming a suicide risk.”

Monkey Devil!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1107 on: May 09, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »

http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/devil_scratch.htm

“Devil Scratch” on Casey Anthony’s Forehead

By DEREK CLONTZ
Your World Report

An eerie and ominous “Devil scratch”  has mysteriously appeared on Casey Anthony’s forehead, say sources, and nobody - not even Casey - seems to know how it got there.

Casey's Jailhouse Mugshot“Casey isn’t a Devil worshiper that I am aware of , and I believe her when she says she doesn’t know where the scratch came from,” says an Orange County, Florida, jail insider in a position to know. “I believe her because she’s rattled. She keeps rubbing it like she’s trying to get it off.”

The insider says the scratch looks “evil and demonic, very satanic. It’s a man’s head and it’s mean looking. There’s no denying it has horns.”

The scratch appeared on Saturday, Feb. 7 , “or at least nobody had seen it before then,” said the source.

Although described as a “scratch”, it “looks more like a bruise to me,” says a second source. “It’s weird. If I were Casey Anthony, I’d be scared. It’s like Satan has come for her soul.”

Medical personnel took a series of six photographs of the scratch for Anthony’s medical records, the first source says.

The second source adds:  ”We think a doctor will examine (the scratch) to make sure Anthony doesn’t have a medical problem or inflicted the wound on herself and is becoming a suicide risk.”

Monkey Devil!

sorry, just realized it was a mock-site!! an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: May 09, 2009, 04:04:08 PM »

Hi Monkey peoples...I was a bit put out when I went to see if my Blog posted on the LKL blog and people have been approved after me  This is what I wrote...I was a polite monkey too, sort of. It says my blog is "waiting for approval"

Dear Mr King, I feel very concerned that obviously you either were not provided with all pertinent details on the Anthony case, or you have joined the ranks of the “just average shows” to boost your ratings.
Unless you really interview them, rather than giving them another platform to scam money from people, then you should respectfully cancel the appearance. You see, we all know about their shamefully self promoted Scamthony/Kidfinders gravy train, what more is their to add?
What we want to know are the answers to the questions they have declined to give, if their prerequisite for appearing on your show is that they not be questioned in any area that is sensitive to them, then the whole interview is bogus. I see no mention of any other guest as a counterpoint to these people, so this is going to be just another dog and pony show run by the Anthony’s.
If you cannot present a good honest show with all options open then LKL becomes much less truthful and credible.
I too will add my voice to the list of people contacting your sponsors.

Was I too harsh 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: May 09, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »

Hi Monkey peoples...I was a bit put out when I went to see if my Blog posted on the LKL blog and people have been approved after me  This is what I wrote...I was a polite monkey too, sort of. It says my blog is "waiting for approval"

Dear Mr King, I feel very concerned that obviously you either were not provided with all pertinent details on the Anthony case, or you have joined the ranks of the “just average shows” to boost your ratings.
Unless you really interview them, rather than giving them another platform to scam money from people, then you should respectfully cancel the appearance. You see, we all know about their shamefully self promoted Scamthony/Kidfinders gravy train, what more is their to add?
What we want to know are the answers to the questions they have declined to give, if their prerequisite for appearing on your show is that they not be questioned in any area that is sensitive to them, then the whole interview is bogus. I see no mention of any other guest as a counterpoint to these people, so this is going to be just another dog and pony show run by the Anthony’s.
If you cannot present a good honest show with all options open then LKL becomes much less truthful and credible.

Was I too harsh 

Nope, good job Miki!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: May 09, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »

does anyone know if Bruce Cutler (from spector trial) is still practicing LKB knows
him and he is qualified for DP, I can just hear him yelling all over the court room.
But I think the judge would put him in his place in a heartbeat. Would it be fun
to watch him question Cindy if she is a state witness.

I asked the same thing yesterday.  Seems Bobo likes to bring them from Cali so this would be a natural as the mystery DP lawyer they are trying to protect from the big bad media.

Is he the same Lawyer that represented Spector in his last trial where he was found guilty?

Bruce Cutler was in the first trial.

Cutler doesnt seem the type that is worried about public scrutiny.   I dont think Bozo has one already retained because I dont know too many high profile DP qualified defense attorneys that would be agreeing to taking direction or second seat to trial strategy without credit broadcasted from this bottom of the barrel law school educated ridiculous rookie.  Seriously, though I hardly think it matters who he gets, there are a few things about this case that I do not think any litigator can overcome or dance around without it being obviously smoke & mirrors.   I think Bozo's excuses are another ruse to bide time...Bozo you better get cracking!

Capp..I completely agree..if there is a high profile attorney in the wings they would not be willing to go through this protection guise from JB..nor anything else from JB..much less they would come out swinging on their own.  "I am taking this case to prove this poor innocent young lady did not..I repeat did not.. have anyting to do with her young child's death".....nope..we haven't heard that...therefore there is no attorney at this point....me thinks they are currently in an uproar trying to find one.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: May 09, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »

Was I too harsh 

Seems quite appropriate to me.

I am sure it will be posted eventually.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1112 on: May 09, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »

Was I too harsh 

Sounds very nice to me. Good Job Miki

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: May 09, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

Thank you everyone, I just hope it gets posted soon but if it doesn't at least my Monkey friends know I did my best for Caylee and thats what is important to me. I love the new emotimonkeys good job ^^

an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1114 on: May 09, 2009, 05:18:49 PM »

Thank you everyone, I just hope it gets posted soon but if it doesn't at least my Monkey friends know I did my best for Caylee and thats what is important to me. I love the new emotimonkeys good job ^^

an angelic monkey
Sounds good to me also, I sure hope all this effort pays off and Larry cancels them.   Always, what a cute little baby you have in your avi  an angelic monkey
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: May 09, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »

I just checked on the LKL blog sites (2) and one of the items reported a web site for "no more air time for the Anthony family petition site.  Here it is:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/no-more-air-time-for-anthony-family

They are now over 800 signatures!

See what you monkeys started?

Way to go Monkeys!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: May 09, 2009, 05:26:36 PM »

I just checked on the LKL blog sites (2) and one of the items reported a web site for "no more air time for the Anthony family petition site.  Here it is:

Way to go Monkeys!

...and now another one!
Brandi, thank you for signing  "No more air time for Anthony family"

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: May 09, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
Yes, thanks, I wonder how true this is? But the thought of her being restrained on a bed put a smile on my face. Monkey Devil!

yeah...happy Mothers Day for us right? tee hee!

not so sure that I believe this Terry but it gave me a giggle anyways to think of Casey being restrained and uncomfortable...
much like Caylee must have been when Casey killed her...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: May 09, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »

Way to go Monkeys!

thanks Jag! monkeys do rock don't we! yea !!! Monkeys!!! Hey hey we're the Monkeys!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1119 on: May 09, 2009, 05:34:53 PM »

Way to go Monkeys!

Thanks, I just signed the petition 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.