April 19, 2024, 03:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286664 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: May 09, 2009, 10:29:01 PM »

Yeah, Fanny... I know I have been a fairly silent Monkey lately, but remain a passionate advocate.  I took a "mental health break" for a couple of days, but since then have gotten caught up.  I read every single post here, visit all the links posted, and have been actively participating in the "Cancel the Anthonys" efforts for the past couple of days.  I am proud of my Monkey friends and their willingness to stand up for Caylee!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1141 on: May 09, 2009, 10:29:26 PM »

I just wish Skanky Pants would get a big tatoo saying MURDERER on her forehead and her head shaved for MUTHERS DAY myself. But that's just me.

Fanny, hunny, ya gots to spell that word right. It's "MUTHA"*&%er.

Sorry, just doing my little spelling police bit, I'm in a take charge mood. Spent the day battling with my fridge/freezer, I do believe I beat the lazy ba*(&*d! Cross your fingers...if my repairs didn't work, I will ship it to the Ants house, Cindy can sleep in it. Of course, for safety's sake, there will be a lock on the OUTSIDE of it! Monkey Devil! And only certain trusted monkeys will have the key

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: May 09, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evohso1EQSo
Mark Geragos says that CourtTV (Like Websleuths, Scared Monkeys, etc.)  is nothing more than "a cheerleading squad for the prosecution," and that the huge numbers of discussions/posts on these sites amount to "a gang-bang."

This guy has also defended Michael Jackson, Roger Clinton, Winona Ryder and others.

I saw this at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Geragos
(Quote:) Geragos was also the attorney for Cameron Brown, accused of murdering his four-year-old daughter by throwing her off a Rancho Palos Verdes cliff. The twelve (12) week trial ended in August 2006 without a verdict. The jury deliberated for over nine days but was hopelessly deadlocked and a mistrial was declared by Judge Mark Arnold of the Torrance Superior Court. The case is currently set for retrial in November of this year.(End Quote)

and this:

(Quote:) In addition, Geragos also currently represents Holly Ashcraft, the University of Southern California co-ed charged with murder in the death of her newborn infant. That case is currently pending in the Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown Los Angeles.(End Quote)

Surely even Baez wouldn't go there...    would he?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: May 09, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »

Sorry, just doing my little spelling police bit, I'm in a take charge mood. Spent the day battling with my fridge/freezer, I do believe I beat the lazy ba*(&*d! Cross your fingers...if my repairs didn't work, I will ship it to the Ants house, Cindy can sleep in it. Of course, for safety's sake, there will be a lock on the OUTSIDE of it! Monkey Devil! And only certain trusted monkeys will have the key
Tevye!     I'm loving this image.  The "mutha's mutha" turned into a mushroom-headed, lime-colored Freezer Pop, fiercely guarded by Scared Mad Monkeys!

Oh yeah.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: May 09, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »

I just wish Skanky Pants would get a big tatoo saying MURDERER on her forehead and her head shaved for MUTHERS DAY myself. But that's just me.

Looks like I'm gonna have to take smack  talking lessons with Dolce. Capp can get down at times, just sayin'. I love her forgitaboutits!!!! Douchebags!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: May 09, 2009, 10:42:01 PM »

Yeah, Fanny... I know I have been a fairly silent Monkey lately, but remain a passionate advocate.  I took a "mental health break" for a couple of days, but since then have gotten caught up.  I read every single post here, visit all the links posted, and have been actively participating in the "Cancel the Anthonys" efforts for the past couple of days.  I am proud of my Monkey friends and their willingness to stand up for Caylee!

I knew you were there in the rafters in the invisable mode! Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: May 09, 2009, 10:53:13 PM »

Mrs Grinch and Skanky Pants,
I have just been apprised that you are MUTHAS. So I am changing my MUTHA'S DAY wish to state as follows. I think you are the worst MOTHERS in the history of man. So there fore I hope that you get nada, zilch, nothing tomorrow, and I hope that all you can do is hear Caylee's little voice, and smell her sweet little girl odor, and think of her beautiful precious eyes that are looking at you and asking you both why????? I will be sure to send an appropriate greeting to the sorry excuse for a man George, on Fathers Day. I hope this message cuts you to the core, Muthas. Again, I mean it in the nicest way possible..........Fanny Mae

P.S. Don't bother to thank me.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: May 09, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

My letter to Larry King, just in  case it doesn't make it past the censors:

May 9th, 2009 10:52 pm ET
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Mr. King,

I am assuming that you will follow the Anthony’s script if you do, in fact, have them on your show. Let’s see…that means no questions on the phone, any question that you might pose regarding Casey murdering her daughter will be handed off to their attorney (to which he’ll say “No comment”), and the Ants will run the show.

So, really, what’s the point of having them on? They say they have a foundation to locate missing kids. Sir, I defy you to cite one example of them (or those scam artists, KidFinders) ever having found a child. You’d think that they might have at least started by looking for their own grandddaughter. As I recall (and we can run the tape) they did nothing to find Caylee.

The Anthonys have done nothing to help Caylee since they last saw her in June of 2008. The only thing they have done is profit from the death, at their own daughter’s hand, of their granddaughter.

This is rude, and I apologize in advance, but you will look quite the fool if you help them advance their plans to scam even more money out of us. Don’t forget, the day after they appeared on your show in December, their granddaughter’s remains were found. Did they go to the site, and stand around waiting for their little girl to be brought out? No, they sat at the Ritz, eating crab puffs. All the while, the forensic teams were on their knees, sifting through the dirt, looking for all of Caylee.

If you want to honor Caylee and other murdered/missing children, why don’t you have Mark Klaas on. That man in honorable. These people, the Anthonys, are leeches. You’d be better off avoiding them altogher. Please do not lend them legitimacy by allowing them to come on your show and continue their lies.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: May 09, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »

Mrs Grinch and Skanky Pants,
I have just been apprised that you are MUTHAS. So I am changing my MUTHA'S DAY wish to state as follows. I think you are the worst MOTHERS in the history of man. So there fore I hope that you get nada, zilch, nothing tomorrow, and I hope that all you can do is hear Caylee's little voice, and smell her sweet little girl odor, and think of her beautiful precious eyes that are looking at you and asking you both why????? I will be sure to send an appropriate greeting to the sorry excuse for a man George, on Fathers Day. I hope this message cuts you to the core, Muthas. Again, I mean it in the nicest way possible..........Fanny Mae

P.S. Don't bother to thank me.

Good job on the spelling, Fanny!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: May 09, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »

Tevye: snipped>

I deliberately left out the "f" part because I really like being a monkey and I would not wish to be banned for telling those two dispicable flucking people that I realy, realy, realy don't like them.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: May 09, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »

'Nite, JSM.

Did you guys see this?

CNN/Larry King Live now has comments enabled for the Anthonys' appearance story.

There were only five (brand new posts) there when I discovered it just now.     

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/anthonys-plan-another-appearance-on-%E2%80%98larry-king-live%E2%80%99/#comments

I bet they felt they had to do it as they lost control on other blogs and want it isolate the comments.  I personally think that all the talking heads now use live blogs for their show and it must be darn irritating when they start getting numerous comments about the Anthonys. What a shame CNN feels they must have them on again.

I have found a second one for caylee as well so we now have four with Anthony comments.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/timeline-casey-anthony-1-year-ago/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/anthonys-plan-another-appearance-on-%e2%80%98larry-king-live%e2%80%99/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/tonight-drew-peterson-arrested/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#comments

and they mysteriously started a new one for Drew.which BTW already had anthony comments on it...hmmmmm

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/saturday-drew-peterson/#comments
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: May 09, 2009, 11:21:37 PM »

Fanny Mae, Tevye, QuietMonkey, Northern Rose, georgia peach, always 1 and 19 Guests:

Goodnight and Happy Mothers Day to all Monkey moms and grandmas.

Last Mothers Day, Casey spent the day at Chris Stutz's house without Caylee.  Last Fathers Day was the last time Caylee is known to have been alive.

I am comforted by the thought that Caylee now has thousands of loving adopted moms and dads.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: May 09, 2009, 11:21:39 PM »

I deliberately left out the "f" part because I really like being a monkey and I would not wish to be banned for telling those two dispicable flucking people that I realy, realy, realy don't like them.

I think the term Fother Mucker fits any of them and their fringe friends.  Been gardening all day.  Planted 156 hills of potatoes.  I really hurt .
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: May 09, 2009, 11:22:52 PM »

Goodnight Des.  Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and every day !!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: May 09, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »

(thanks for those links and for reporting on the current blog situation at LKL, Northern Rose)

'Night, all!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: May 09, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evohso1EQSo
Mark Geragos says that CourtTV (Like Websleuths, Scared Monkeys, etc.)  is nothing more than "a cheerleading squad for the prosecution," and that the huge numbers of discussions/posts on these sites amount to "a gang-bang."

This guy has also defended Michael Jackson, Roger Clinton, Winona Ryder and others.

I saw this at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Geragos
(Quote:) Geragos was also the attorney for Cameron Brown, accused of murdering his four-year-old daughter by throwing her off a Rancho Palos Verdes cliff. The twelve (12) week trial ended in August 2006 without a verdict. The jury deliberated for over nine days but was hopelessly deadlocked and a mistrial was declared by Judge Mark Arnold of the Torrance Superior Court. The case is currently set for retrial in November of this year.(End Quote)

and this:

(Quote:) In addition, Geragos also currently represents Holly Ashcraft, the University of Southern California co-ed charged with murder in the death of her newborn infant. That case is currently pending in the Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown Los Angeles.(End Quote)

Surely even Baez wouldn't go there...    would he?

Sure Bozo would but honestly so what if he does, Geragos is another slimebucket but he's been defeated & by the end of the Scott Peterson trial his reputation was extremely tainted.   His tactics & ridiculous theories, not unlike other snakes in the grass like Bozo are not well received & now they are well known.   Presently, his approach to defending Chris Brown has further ticked off much of the public.  So far we have two attorneys with complaints to their prospective State bars, one a rookie runt, the other a seasoned greedy con artist, an expert witness that got reprimanded by a judge for tampering with evidence, and a swine siren who grates on a raw nerve as soon as she opens up her mouth....whoever it is that ends up being their DP qualified attorney, BRING IT but they better anticipate a huge defeat.

What respectable person much less a legal professional refers to any group of people as if they were a "gang bang"...that's disgusting & uncalled for.   The fact that he had to make a point in such a crude manner means he realizes that the public is fed up with being duped by deplorable defense attorneys spitting their bunk & bull while defending the most heinous of our society with a thousand and one excuses of bleeding heart nonsense.   While defense attorneys see those dollar signs & 15 minutes of fame thru televised cases & their media rounds, they failed to realize that the general public has received quite an education and are not inclined to be as naive to criminal law & procedures nor defense attorneys tactics, the internet has only enhanced the public's opportunity to follow cases, observe court proceedings & trials...the days of finding potential jurors that can be fooled easily are long gone for the most part - I guess he doesn't like that backhand.   This ex-cheerleader raises her pom poms in the air ready to slam his name all over the internet, Geragos you just opened up a can of whoop @$$ now!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: May 09, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »

I think the term Fother Mucker fits any of them and their fringe friends.  Been gardening all day.  Planted 156 hills of potatoes.  I really hurt .

Yeah, but think of all the potato dishes in the fall. Alot to share too, the way I know you will. We tried to garden some today, but a stiff, cool wind drove us indoors. Your talk of bread last night started me on yeast rolls, so we are making them for Mothers Day, and enough to freeze for later.

Fother Muckers works for me. Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: May 09, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »

(thanks for those links and for reporting on the current blog situation at LKL, Northern Rose)

'Night, all!   

Good night Desi. Happy Mothers Day.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: May 09, 2009, 11:53:21 PM »

Capp, I saw you post on LKL site along with Morgan's link. I really hopes someone takes you up on looking at them first. At the least if they have to apear, I wish he would ask the tough question like he used to when he had his radio show and got all Hollywoody. I don't normally watch him anymore because he has lost his edge and there is too much fluff. I used to lay in bed at night when he would extract real information out of his guests. After he moved from Miami, he was never the same. Tevye is giving me some smack talking lessons. I might ask you for some help in that regard too.

With this I will say goodnight to all the monkeys who are still here and our guests. I am really nostalgic tonight for my deceased Mama and Gonnie (grandmama). The world has never been the same since they left me here. Mama has been gone for ten years, and I still find myself reaching for the phone to tell her something or ask a question that only she would know. Those that still have their mom please realize how precious they are and be very glad they are there. I was my mama's baby girl until the day she died and she never failed to tell me daily how much she loved me.

Good night ya'll. God bless.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: May 09, 2009, 11:54:06 PM »

Tevye great post!  I can not sit here as I hurt too much.  Wishing you all a wonderful Mother's day and hoping that your kids spoil you the way you deserve. Night all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.