April 25, 2024, 07:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286813 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1180 on: May 10, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »

He is adorable Boo!!  Just wanna hug and kiss that cute little rinkly face.

We had two bulldogs come in this week. One was Fiona and the other Daisy. They are so cute you just want to grab 'em and kiss that beautiful face!!

Happy Mother's Day Dolce, be a good Mommy and give your twins some chocolate today!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: May 10, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »

Good morning and again, Happy Mother's Day to my sweet monkey mommies!

Last night as NorthernRose posted,  LKL has put up Local6's Timeline article, what appears to be an extremely shallow attempt to show the public they are reporting the story despite their insistence on having the Anthonys appear again to lie & continue their "Anthony Alibi Tour."  This is their answer to an overwhelming outcry from the public?    They don't get it, we dont want the sensationalism of this evil twisted family, we want justice for Caylee.   There is nothing the Anthonys can add right now that would further the truth, they can't handle the truth.   We dont need to see them lie & accuse others for what their monster did or what they refuse to admit they did thereafter, we know this already.

So on one cup of coffee & one eye open I posted my thoughts from the heart of a mother - for the remainder of the day I'm going to try and put it aside to appreciate the blessings I have in my two incredible children & my furbabies.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/timeline-casey-anthony-1-year-ago/#comment-152685
Cappuccino   May 10th, 2009 11:26 am ET

On Mother’s Day I would just like to say to Larry & his staff, that mothers across the world are heartbroken not only because Caylee was murdered by her sociopath mother BUT her twisted, selfish, mean spirited grandmother is spearheading a campaign to get her monster daughter acquitted for the crime. In addition, the Anthonys have been creating a fraudulent way for her & George to never have to go back to work again living off the donations of naive others working in concert with a known felon & another family of frauds, the Milsteads of Kid Finders Network…blood money in the name of Caylee. Your insisting on having them appear on their show is now considered aiding them in both these goals…shame on you, I can guarantee your mother would not be proud!

God bless all our mothers, grandmothers & moms-to-be that raise their children with love, respect, guidance, morality & keep them as safe as possible.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: May 10, 2009, 12:01:19 PM »

Greetings My Fellow Simean Sluths   
I am just stopping over to this thread, to wish all the Mother Monkeys here a Happy and peaceful day, and to thank you all for my b day wishes, as it was a good day to turn 55!
Smiles >------>> Mio
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1183 on: May 10, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

Greetings My Fellow Simean Sluths   
I am just stopping over to this thread, to wish all the Mother Monkeys here a Happy and peaceful day, and to thank you all for my b day wishes, as it was a good day to turn 55!
Smiles >------>> Mio

Oh Mio!! I missed your birthday!! I'm so sorry, I haven't been on much!! Hope you had a great birthday, you know I love you the most!!

Happy Mother's day to you too!!  an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1184 on: May 10, 2009, 12:04:45 PM »

I posted the following comment on LK:

How honorable is it to try to bring up your ratings on the back of a dead baby?

The Anthonys and their campaign to portray their daughter KC as Mother of the Year after killing her daughter is disgusting. LK and CNN should take no part in this. If your real concern is missing children, have Tim Miller on from Texas Eqquasearch. I would go out of my to watch that episode.

I have noted each of your sponsors and will begin to contact them and stop my patronage of their products or services. This is important to me as there are other companies out there that would love my business and are not supporting Casey Anthony and her family.

I may be only one voice, but I will make sure it is heard. I also will email everyone in my address book to make sure they follow suit.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: May 10, 2009, 12:15:42 PM »

Go Boo, great post!    O goodness your puppy is precious!   Bulldogs are sentimental to me, high school mascot & my children went to the same HS next generation & I coached cheer for years  We're the bulldogs, mighty mighty bulldogs, wherever we go, people wanna know, who we are so we tell em'  We're the bulldogs, mighty might bulldogs yea Monkalicious is right no such thing as an "ex"-cheerleader - when it in ya it just gotta come out 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: May 10, 2009, 12:20:01 PM »

Greetings My Fellow Simeon Sleuth's  
Smiles >------>> Mio

Oh Mio!! I missed your birthday!! I'm so sorry, I haven't been on much!! Hope you had a great birthday, you know I love you the most!!

Happy Mother's day to you too!!  an angelic monkey

Happy Mothers Day to you Boo, and thanks, b day was very peaceful.

I still follow news on Caylee, but, I have spent more time on Haleigh recently, as she is still missing. Not to forget Adji either.
And especially my partners mother, Judith Osteen. Still missing after a year.
IT makes for a delicate mothers day here for sure, as tears were already shed this morning for Judith.

Since Joshua was found alive, I am keeping my usuall pessimistic side squelched for a bit, in hopes these children  too will be located.
Too many missing, not enough time.
I am glad to see so many people here, that will just not forget about those who have been taken. 

Thank you all on behalf of all the loved ones who have missing family members.    mio
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: May 10, 2009, 12:20:51 PM »

Last night as NorthernRose posted,  LKL has put up Local6's Timeline article, what appears to be an extremely shallow attempt to show the public they are reporting the story despite their insistence on having the Anthonys appear again to lie & continue their "Anthony Alibi Tour."  This is their answer to an overwhelming outcry from the public?    They don't get it, we dont want the sensationalism of this evil twisted family, we want justice for Caylee.   There is nothing the Anthonys can add right now that would further the truth, they can't handle the truth.   We dont need to see them lie & accuse others for what their monster did or what they refuse to admit they did thereafter, we know this already.

So on one cup of coffee & one eye open I posted my thoughts from the heart of a mother - for the remainder of the day I'm going to try and put it aside to appreciate the blessings I have in my two incredible children & my furbabies.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/timeline-casey-anthony-1-year-ago/#comment-152685

On Mother’s Day I would just like to say to Larry & his staff, that mothers across the world are heartbroken not only because Caylee was murdered by her sociopath mother BUT her twisted, selfish, mean spirited grandmother is spearheading a campaign to get her monster daughter acquitted for the crime. In addition, the Anthonys have been creating a fraudulent way for her & George to never have to go back to work again living off the donations of naive others working in concert with a known felon & another family of frauds, the Milsteads of Kid Finders Network…blood money in the name of Caylee. Your insisting on having them appear on their show is now considered aiding them in both these goals…shame on you, I can guarantee your mother would not be proud!

God bless all our mothers, grandmothers & moms-to-be that raise their children with love, respect, guidance, morality & keep them as safe as possible.

Good job Capp!  Im sure your partner in crime would agree!!  Where is your partner in crime?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: May 10, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »

OOOh- I like that bit about his mother not approving.  That is soo true.
Hit him where it hurts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: May 10, 2009, 12:24:59 PM »

Morning A1!!   I dont know where Steel is,  yoo hoo where you be at Steel?  Maybe he's preparing well stirred martinis for our monkey mommies?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: May 10, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

Fanny Mae, I send my heart felt wishes to you and all who can only remember their mothers today. I am so lucky that mine is still here, (out smoking on the back deck, even as we speak--she's 85 for pete's sake and her lungs are perfect.  Grrr.) 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: May 10, 2009, 12:27:34 PM »

OOOh- I like that bit about his mother not approving.  That is soo true.
Hit him where it hurts.
Perfect!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1192 on: May 10, 2009, 12:43:04 PM »

Great comments Boo and Capp, lets hope Larry cancels those wretched people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1193 on: May 10, 2009, 12:53:33 PM »

Just sent another comment to Larry, under the Caylee timeline, lets hope he listens. The only problem is this man likes controversy, so if he still has the Anthonys on, maybe he will confront them about all the emails and actually ask them tough questions, I doubt it, but who knows?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: May 10, 2009, 12:56:26 PM »

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MONKEY MOMS  

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1195 on: May 10, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »

Happy Mother's Day to all us Mommy Monkeys!

On a more serious note, wonder why my post didn't make it thru the approval process for Larry? Oh, I know! It's because I used the word "remains"! And, since the Ants have declared that a non-word, they can't use it. Monkey Devil!

(Oh, yeah, and I hope Casey Marie Anthony spends this Mother's Day as a true "Mutha" should...curled up in a ball, hyperventilating almost (but not quite! Monkey Devil! ) to the point of passing out, feeling like a turd. I hope she wants a tranq., but they won't give her one. I hope her food is cold (d'ja ever see cold gruel? It gets this slimy skimmy coat on it, tres gross Monkey Devil! ) and she feels an anguish that bores right through her (I would say an anguish that sears her soul, but we all know she doesn't have one). Yeah, that's what I hope for that bitch (I hope it's okay to call a spade a spade!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: May 10, 2009, 12:57:21 PM »

Same to you QM, love your colorful posts!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: May 10, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

Just sent another comment to Larry, under the Caylee timeline, lets hope he listens. The only problem is this man likes controversy, so if he still has the Anthonys on, maybe he will confront them about all the emails and actually ask them tough questions, I doubt it, but who knows?

Great post NoRose

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: May 10, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »

I just posted at LKL under the Timeline article.

I really, really hope he cancels the Anthonys.

I really, really doubt he will, though.

I'd think by now, after all the uproar on the web about the show, he'd have canceled them, if he is going to.

But, I'll keep fighting!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: May 10, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »

Love that - Quiet Monkey!!! an angelic monkey

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.