March 29, 2024, 03:58:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285975 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: May 10, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »

OOOOOUCH   CAPP,  those are painful to watch.   I never saw the 7/29 clip.  That's classic. Notice loe motormouth starting to get all hyped up, the madder she gets the less space she gives for any back and forth conversation until she begins her trademarked thousand word a minute diatribe.   Saturday night live could do an awesome skit on her.

Yup, I know but I'm trying to give LKL and his producers reasons why the general public is outraged...funny its the only post I made out of quite a few that was moderated & I have yet to see it posted.   I made one just now and it went thru immediately.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: May 10, 2009, 07:33:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Guest! Happy Mothers day to all!! I have had the most wonderful day! And to make it the best I got turned loose to buy anything and everything I wanted from my favorite Nursery, and now I have trays of beautiful flowers in every color along with the most fragrant rose bush I have ever smelled and climbing roses for my privacy fence in our courtyard. We have planted some of them this afternoon and will finish the tomatoes and peppers tomorrow. I am spent!!!

I haven't even read back, but from skimming a little it looks like you monkeys have been busy again today. I'm going back and try to catch up.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1302 on: May 10, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMMY MONKEYS AND SOON TO BE MOMMY MONKEYS!!!

And if I may send a Mutha's day shout out to the slore and the Grinch, I hope this is the most painful day of your lives today, along with Christmas, Caylee's Birthday, Easter, Halloween, May Day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, MLK Day, Presidents Day, Czech Heritage Day, Cinco de Mayo, Texas Independence Day, Fourth of July....etc. In other words, I hope every day is H*ll on earth for you two, lying, thieving and one murdering skanks. JMO JSM

JSM, don't hold back now! Tell us how you really feel!!! Monkey Devil! 
JSM you forgot " Grandparents Day" ............. 
Thanks Deenie, I did forget that one.  I have no grandparents anymore unfortunately. I hate that I missed that one.  I miss them so much.
I miss Mine Too JSM ... Very Very Much
I'm sorry Deenie. It's very sad how much our Grandparent's loved us and I think if I had gone missing like Caylee, my Grandparents would have searched to high heaven for me. They definitely wouldn't have tried to make money off of a grandchild that was missing. Hugs to you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: May 10, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »

JSM    kinda gets in your blood wanting the killer to be held responsible doesn't it??   These little children cases are so mind boggling, it's not the same as a lovers quarrel or drug gang bangers or any other murders. They are so innocent and to be killed by the person that's entrusted to love and care for them,  it just screams for people to care.   I'm glad that we do care.    }}}  HUGS {{{   to you and all of us   ( even if others can't appreciate the good time that cud chewing noises make, especially with sin dy's  evil face attached to it)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1304 on: May 10, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »

CeCe & All Monkeys
It just slays me that " Caylee" as Remarkable " Incredible" Smart " Sweet" was not Supervised by CINDY and George MORE. Her Life, Her Well Being, They keep claiming that they were the primary Caretakers of Caylee - HOW is that ?? Cindy worked full time days and George was working too - yet they state they were Caylee's primary care?????
Fundamentally speaking -
HOW Could they not know that CASEY was NOT Employed ?  HOW Seriously? I am not talking about Stints of work - 3, 4 wks here and there .. part time. Oh I got fired or was a Temp helper ... But How could they NOT know that CASEY was NOT employed ??
Where was the chatter in the Household about Casey's Job her pay stub - Her ability to gain Health Insurance via her Job. Even if she was paid Min Wage - Health Insurance would have been I would think a Topic of Discussion ..... being that Caylee had None.
**HOW do they think for a millisecond that their DYNAMIC DAUGHTER without a High School Diploma was being paid such a salary that she could Afford a Nanny ........ Yet not contribute a dime to the Household for her Daughters welfare. And yet have a CELL Phone and New Clothes and Go out to EAT/BAR HOP and have her Hair Cut and Nails done ..and go on Shopping Spree's at Target...
Who's on First ?
Where did the Money Come from to Support SLORE and her Clothes/Hair/Nails ??
CINDY Thats where -Cindy was in fear that Casey would find some 1/2 ass loser and move out with him and take Caylee " at least that is what Casey threatened her with" Not that any Guy would take her ... because the guys Slore went after were One Night Stands ..that she texted to death and they were afraid of her.
Cindy wanted to be in Control of Caylee True that. But was Cindy really the Doting Grandmother or did she see Caylee as yet another Burden. George is clueless because he is. George in the Memorial service was the only one to " speak " on Caylee's behave as if she was a real human being.

The Whole Family is what it is - Indescribable.
and SHAM

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: May 10, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

O WOW   the post with the CLIPS went thru on LKL blog 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: May 10, 2009, 07:49:01 PM »

OOOOOUCH   CAPP,  those are painful to watch.   I never saw the 7/29 clip.  That's classic. Notice loe motormouth starting to get all hyped up, the madder she gets the less space she gives for any back and forth conversation until she begins her trademarked thousand word a minute diatribe.   Saturday night live could do an awesome skit on her.

Yup, I know but I'm trying to give LKL and his producers reasons why the general public is outraged...funny its the only post I made out of quite a few that was moderated & I have yet to see it posted.   I made one just now and it went thru immediately.

OH, so you sent those to him also???    OMG  you go  girl,  that's fantastic.   Even if doesn't see them, hopefully his writers wil and if not that, any posters that haven't already.  All this is like a wave, a little info here or another idea there, others take it with them to other boards.  It's great, I'm so happy you are computer savvy, Anthony savvy and willing to do it day after day. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: May 10, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »

JSM    kinda gets in your blood wanting the killer to be held responsible doesn't it??   These little children cases are so mind boggling, it's not the same as a lovers quarrel or drug gang bangers or any other murders. They are so innocent and to be killed by the person that's entrusted to love and care for them,  it just screams for people to care.   I'm glad that we do care.    }}}  HUGS {{{   to you and all of us   ( even if others can't appreciate the good time that cud chewing noises make, especially with sin dy's  evil face attached to it)

Yes Mizjay it got in my blood. I don't know why this case. I think I keep up with this because of Jessica Lunsford. I always thought something was hinky at first, and I was wrong. Maybe it is guilt that makes me interested for feeling something bad about Mark Lunsford and his parents. I think maybe because I also felt sorry for George and Cindy in the beginning, but now I know KC is evil and Caylee never had a chance. I have prayed for forgivness thinking bad about the Lunsfords. I truly am glad JUSTICE was served. I have learned not to judge a book by it's cover.

A little off topic, my ex boyfriend years ago just passed away from Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS). Please pray for him and his family, he had two children that he adored. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1308 on: May 10, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMMY MONKEYS AND SOON TO BE MOMMY MONKEYS!!!

And if I may send a Mutha's day shout out to the slore and the Grinch, I hope this is the most painful day of your lives today, along with Christmas, Caylee's Birthday, Easter, Halloween, May Day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, MLK Day, Presidents Day, Czech Heritage Day, Cinco de Mayo, Texas Independence Day, Fourth of July....etc. In other words, I hope every day is H*ll on earth for you two, lying, thieving and one murdering skanks. JMO JSM

JSM, don't hold back now! Tell us how you really feel!!! Monkey Devil! 
JSM you forgot " Grandparents Day" ............. 
Thanks Deenie, I did forget that one.  I have no grandparents anymore unfortunately. I hate that I missed that one.  I miss them so much.
I miss Mine Too JSM ... Very Very Much
I'm sorry Deenie. It's very sad how much our Grandparent's loved us and I think if I had gone missing like Caylee, my Grandparents would have searched to high heaven for me. They definitely wouldn't have tried to make money off of a grandchild that was missing. Hugs to you.
Hugs Back to U - I have to say that My Grandparents were my greatest teachers and gave me a foundation as a human being and I would not be who I am today without them. With that I can't understand JSM how G&C fit into the Grandparent role .. they don't .. not in a traditional role. They were yes named Grandparents but Were they Really ? We do not know ?? do we.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: May 10, 2009, 07:54:24 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: May 10, 2009, 07:55:17 PM »

Mizjay go look it posted with the youtubes embedded!!

OH, so you sent those to him also???    OMG  you go  girl,  that's fantastic.   Even if doesn't see them, hopefully his writers wil and if not that, any posters that haven't already.  All this is like a wave, a little info here or another idea there, others take it with them to other boards.  It's great, I'm so happy you are computer savvy, Anthony savvy and willing to do it day after day. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: May 10, 2009, 07:56:08 PM »

CeCe & All Monkeys
It just slays me that " Caylee" as Remarkable " Incredible" Smart " Sweet" was not Supervised by CINDY and George MORE. Her Life, Her Well Being, They keep claiming that they were the primary Caretakers of Caylee - HOW is that ?? Cindy worked full time days and George was working too - yet they state they were Caylee's primary care?????
Fundamentally speaking -
HOW Could they not know that CASEY was NOT Employed ?  HOW Seriously? I am not talking about Stints of work - 3, 4 wks here and there .. part time. Oh I got fired or was a Temp helper ... But How could they NOT know that CASEY was NOT employed ??
Where was the chatter in the Household about Casey's Job her pay stub - Her ability to gain Health Insurance via her Job. Even if she was paid Min Wage - Health Insurance would have been I would think a Topic of Discussion ..... being that Caylee had None.
**HOW do they think for a millisecond that their DYNAMIC DAUGHTER without a High School Diploma was being paid such a salary that she could Afford a Nanny ........ Yet not contribute a dime to the Household for her Daughters welfare. And yet have a CELL Phone and New Clothes and Go out to EAT/BAR HOP and have her Hair Cut and Nails done ..and go on Shopping Spree's at Target...
Who's on First ?
Where did the Money Come from to Support SLORE and her Clothes/Hair/Nails ??
CINDY Thats where -Cindy was in fear that Casey would find some 1/2 ass loser and move out with him and take Caylee " at least that is what Casey threatened her with" Not that any Guy would take her ... because the guys Slore went after were One Night Stands ..that she texted to death and they were afraid of her.
Cindy wanted to be in Control of Caylee True that. But was Cindy really the Doting Grandmother or did she see Caylee as yet another Burden. George is clueless because he is. George in the Memorial service was the only one to " speak " on Caylee's behave as if she was a real human being.

The Whole Family is what it is - Indescribable.
and SHAM

Exactly Deenie, the only way once I was out of school living at home I had to pay rent to my mom. Then I could go to my stepdad for gas money, etc. and he would keep it a secret from my mom. But they knew I had a job, that was before cell phones, so they could keep up with you by calling your J O B.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: May 10, 2009, 07:58:01 PM »

Woot woot  ...love the lil cheerleaders, now I can go put the tootsies up & watch the Apprentice finale

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: May 10, 2009, 07:59:19 PM »

JSM, I'm so sorry for the loss.  Thoughts & prayers for you & for his family.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1314 on: May 10, 2009, 07:59:39 PM »

Scary story:

Today, while visiting the grandkids, I was playing with the 5 year old. I thought he went off to play with Papa. But Papa and I did not do the "I've got the con"...that's our code for "I have control of the grandchild. I will watch him. don't worry".

As I was casually walking around the house, the grandson's little plastic motorcycle (which he had just been riding) rolled down the drive...empty. INSTANT FREAK OUT!! It felt like a Steven King movie. So, I hustled around the house (without telling the parents) till I found him...with Papa. Whew! For like 2 seconds, when I saw the motorcycle, I wasn't worried...and then I thought "What if someone just walked thru the yard and picked him up?"

Note to Self: Always keep the EYES on the kids!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: May 10, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »

It's time for me to head out, but Thank you for sharing your time with me.  Enjoy your evening.  I just want to share with you my favorite picture of Caylee as I say Good night.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: May 10, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »

Scary story:

Today, while visiting the grandkids, I was playing with the 5 year old. I thought he went off to play with Papa. But Papa and I did not do the "I've got the con"...that's our code for "I have control of the grandchild. I will watch him. don't worry".

As I was casually walking around the house, the grandson's little plastic motorcycle (which he had just been riding) rolled down the drive...empty. INSTANT FREAK OUT!! It felt like a Steven King movie. So, I hustled around the house (without telling the parents) till I found him...with Papa. Whew! For like 2 seconds, when I saw the motorcycle, I wasn't worried...and then I thought "What if someone just walked thru the yard and picked him up?"

Note to Self: Always keep the EYES on the kids!

Glad it was a false alarm.  You would think God woulda given a few more eyes huh? What's up with that?
You deserve an extra spin in the trimmwitless cart (front seat of course) and extra hooch ( after the kiddies are gone)   Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: May 10, 2009, 08:22:57 PM »

Woot woot  ...love the lil cheerleaders, now I can go put the tootsies up & watch the Apprentice finale

WOW!!! Capp, you are something else!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1318 on: May 10, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »

JSM  - Yes Yes Yes - You had a JOB - and you were working. That is the entire point that I am trying to make.
Casey has never had a Paycheck since Caylee was Born. Never. She never had employment after Caylee.
WHO paid for her Cell Phone? Who's Credit was used for her to Obtain a Cell Phone Contract?
Who paid for her Clothes? Who paid for all the Baby items in Caylee's Room?
Who paid for all Caylee's Clothes, diapers, pullups, shoes, toys ... How was it that Slore came home with Target bags filled with Clothing for Caylee ?? She didn't " Cindy Did".
I had been on my own when I was young and unmarried and found myself to be PG. I had had my own apt, car and paid my own way - I was laid off with all of my fellow employees out of the Blue " Nice" that the Man who owned our company was a dirty bird and IRS shut him down. It was a credit card company that had been for years .. for certain retailers. I had to move back to my parents - which was like DEATH to me. But on the flip If I didnt have them to go to - I don't where I would have gone.
I was out of my parents house before my child was 2. That was promise to not only myself, but to my child and My parents. Why should my Error's be their Burden.
You have to be accountable for your self and your Children that is what is -

YET For Slore taking advantage using and abusing Cindy/George left and right was Her ownership. She has done this to her parents for YEARS and they Condoned it - So I say Hell have no Fury for a Family that Allows a Slore to own/ Scorn/Crap on them.. on a daily basis and them to Pay for her every whim ..even when she Used their Credit Cards unlawfully and put them in Debt up to their Gills .. They are not victims Cindy and George - they are responsible for how their children See the world, Determine the World - and that is what is " A Joke" ... if you cant join/belong to society - Be the Engineer of Your own Wild Ride ~ The Ant's Mantra as I see it - Their all Guilty. I just wonder how many credit cards have been paid off by Caylee's death .. within Cindy's name. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1319 on: May 10, 2009, 08:26:24 PM »

It's time for me to head out, but Thank you for sharing your time with me.  Enjoy your evening.  I just want to share with you my favorite picture of Caylee as I say Good night.

Beautiful Caylee  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.